April 26, 2024, 10:21:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388562 times)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #480 on: July 19, 2011, 09:55:45 PM »

Okay. So, Casey may not like the moniker Tot Mom?  Sounds good to me.

So where do you monkeys think Tot Mom could be?   
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: July 19, 2011, 10:01:03 PM »

OMG! That is too much...I just don't want her to make money and live a miserable life.

That is pretty intense. 

What bothers me is all the hate verbage that follows it, people are off the chain about this verdict.  In addition to Casey's well being threatened, who ever happens to be anywhere she might be is also threatened.  I worry about the innocent stand-byers getting hurt.

She's like the plague.

I agree...but stuff like that could easily attract a nut case who decides to play it out.....I told you it was disturbing

Bozo keeps encouraging this nonsense, blame it on Bozo. Smile

Agreed, He's upping the stakes (and monies) buy continuing this farce with her.

One thing that's good is shows like NG and JM aren't dedicating their entire shows anymore, Trutv has gone on to a new trial and HLN is back to regular scheduling for the most part, so interest in her is dying down, I think Baez has a small window of opportunity and he knows it, scaring him cuz it ain't all working out the way he planned, the rest of us aren't following his script. He should have taken the million dollars but he knows it isn't enough because taxes will take 40%, doesn't leave much for him and Casey and then she's back on his doorstep............and I hope he's stuck with her the rest of both their fricking lives.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: July 19, 2011, 10:01:14 PM »

Casey Anthony wants to become lawyer, attorney Cheney Mason says

(If you choose to watch the video interview with Mumbles        )

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/201731/250/Casey-Anthony-wants-to-become-a-lawyer

Mumbles says:

- idiots everywhere, have had death threats that govt is aware of 9mumble must have looked in the mirror this morning)
- slore is not in the state of Florida, state of Fl tried to kill her
- slore wants to be a lawyer
- 350 people have offered her places to live (amazed Mumbles can count that high without having to start over a few times)
-  100's people offered her jobs (must be a shortage of sloring in the workplace)
- slore is not looking for money, she just wants to be left alone (BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!)
- slore is an attractive WHITE girl with a cute little WHITE baby which is why the interest in slore
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: July 19, 2011, 10:03:33 PM »

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/201731/250/Casey-Anthony-wants-to-become-a-lawyer

Mumbles says:

- idiots everywhere, have had death threats that govt is aware of 9mumble must have looked in the mirror this morning)
- 350 people have offered her places to live (amazed Mumbles can count that high without having to start over a few times)
-  100's people offered her jobs (must be a shortage of sloring in the workplace)
- slore is not looking for money, she just wants to be left alone (BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!)
- slore is an attractive WHITE girl with a cute little WHITE baby which is why the interest in slore

Well Casey already has the lying part down.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: July 19, 2011, 10:05:59 PM »

WOW, what a terrible web site. No wonder he is against blogs and the web ... that has to be one of the worst web sites from pics, to content to style to pretty much everything that I have ever seen. Hey Jose, its 2011 dude.

Below is a statement from Baez' website:

Once called the most hated man in America, Jose A. Baez wears that title like a badge of honor.

Whatever ... in his dreams!
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #485 on: July 19, 2011, 10:06:23 PM »

OMG! That is too much...I just don't want her to make money and live a miserable life.

That is pretty intense. 

What bothers me is all the hate verbage that follows it, people are off the chain about this verdict.  In addition to Casey's well being threatened, who ever happens to be anywhere she might be is also threatened.  I worry about the innocent stand-byers getting hurt.

She's like the plague.

I agree...but stuff like that could easily attract a nut case who decides to play it out.....I told you it was disturbing

Bozo keeps encouraging this nonsense, blame it on Bozo. Smile

Agreed, He's upping the stakes (and monies) buy continuing this farce with her.

One thing that's good is shows like NG and JM aren't dedicating their entire shows anymore, Trutv has gone on to a new trial and HLN is back to regular scheduling for the most part, so interest in her is dying down, I think Baez has a small window of opportunity and he knows it, scaring him cuz it ain't all working out the way he planned, the rest of us aren't following his script. He should have taken the million dollars but he knows it isn't enough because taxes will take 40%, doesn't leave much for him and Casey and then she's back on his doorstep............and I hope he's stuck with her the rest of both their fricking lives.

Oops  Maybe Al Taylor forgot he promised Baez said not to tell:

“I can neither confirm nor deny that I’ve had a meeting in the Palm Springs area to discuss the million-dollar offer directly with Casey Anthony,” Taylor said today.

Yes, it was an unusual way to start an interview.

Taylor later amended the statement and said the same thing about Jose Baez, Anthony’s defense attorney.

”We’ll have more to say hopefully later,” Taylor said.

Red more         http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-did-producer-meet-her-or-not-in-palm-springs.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: July 19, 2011, 10:06:42 PM »

Casey Anthony on St. George Island?
The coastal community of St. George Island is abuzz about Casey Anthony possibly staying at a rental home there.

WCTV has confirmed that the plane that Casey Anthony left Orlando on landed on St. George Island today at 1:11 p.m. Flight records show that plane left Baton Rouge Metro at 10:37 am CST and landed on the island's private airstrip. The plane is owned by California attorney Todd Macaluso, one of Anthony's former lawyers.

Sources tell Eyewitness News that Anthony's attorneys have rented a house for her on the island.

No one has spotted her,and it's uncertain at which home she may be staying, but we have been told she is staying in a gated community: "The Plantation."

::snipping2::

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Casey_Anthony_on_St_George_Island_125847923.html
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #487 on: July 19, 2011, 10:07:56 PM »

So I think it's Kathy Belich? who said she got a call saying Casey was lounging at Cheney's pool, so she and her crew go up in chopper, no Casey, get back to airport and lo and behold, see "supposed Casey" under cover of course and Baez says it wasn't her, just (sorry forget his name) who owns the plane having some fun with her but he didn't want anyone to think he or Casey were in on it, Please! They very carefully orchestrated and choreographed this little scene to up the ante on Casey, they make me sick making a game of this, spiteful, they all are. JMO

and a silver SUV backs into a garage at the airport, drives off, comes back and low and behold it is registered to Pugly who works for the Bobo firm.  Bobo saying this has nothing to do with the defense team?  Pugly all of a sudden got ESP to show up at the airport just as Mac lands and takes a spin with his SUV?  Pugly better buy a friggin lottery ticket with his luck of being there just as Mac needs him.  The Bobo denial is right up there with, there was no duct tape, there was no chloroform, Caylee drown, Geo had his wiggly in slores mouth...etc.etc.etc.  Bobo is the boy who cried wolf right now IMO. 
Monkey Devil! That about sums it up in a "nut" shell for sure Northern.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: July 19, 2011, 10:07:57 PM »

Did every one hear that little tid bit of breaking news from Blink regarding Caylee's Law?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: July 19, 2011, 10:08:16 PM »

Dorothy Clay Sims and her husband Dr. Oregon K. Hunter run a
Buddhist Retreat Center at McIntosh, Fl.

Vision Farms Meditation and Retreat Center
P.O. Box 154, McIntosh, FL 32664
Tel: (352) 591-4791
Email: info@visionfarms.com
Web site: http://www.visionfarms.com
Tradition: Zen Buddhist Master Thich Nhat Hahn
and the Order of Interbeing
Affiliation: Community of Mindful Living

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #490 on: July 19, 2011, 10:10:11 PM »

Casey Anthony on St. George Island?
The coastal community of St. George Island is abuzz about Casey Anthony possibly staying at a rental home there.

WCTV has confirmed that the plane that Casey Anthony left Orlando on landed on St. George Island today at 1:11 p.m. Flight records show that plane left Baton Rouge Metro at 10:37 am CST and landed on the island's private airstrip. The plane is owned by California attorney Todd Macaluso, one of Anthony's former lawyers.

Sources tell Eyewitness News that Anthony's attorneys have rented a house for her on the island.

No one has spotted her,and it's uncertain at which home she may be staying, but we have been told she is staying in a gated community: "The Plantation."

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Casey_Anthony_on_St_George_Island_125847923.html
Hmmm wonder how much this is costing them?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: July 19, 2011, 10:13:35 PM »

Oh My, can't you just hear Simms trying to brain wash Tot Mom with all that hog wash? Tot Mom who only worships hot bodies, booze and it resulting porcelon god. Talk about a tense house guest! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: July 19, 2011, 10:14:29 PM »

Today's plane N950KA is on the move again

Date Aircraft Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration
2011-Jul-19  PC12/T North Palm Beach County General Aviation (F45) Mobile Rgnl (KMOB) 06:26PM EDT 09:07PM CDT On The Way!

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA

Interesting ...

they diverted from Mobile and are now heading to Baton Rouge Metro

2011-Jul-19  PC12/T North Palm Beach County General Aviation (F45) Baton Rouge Metro (KBTR) 06:03PM EDT 08:03PM CDT On The Way!
2011-Jul-19  PC12/T North Palm Beach County General Aviation (F45) Mobile Rgnl (KMOB) 06:03PM EDT  Diverted

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA

Thanks.   They're definitely hovering---LOL.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: July 19, 2011, 10:15:02 PM »

He found both reports were inaccurate (although NetAnalysis came up with the correct result), in part because it appears both types of software had failed to fully decode the entire file, due to its complexity. His more thorough analysis showed that the Web site sci-spot.com was visited only once — not 84 times.

Mr. Bradley, fearing that jurors were being given false information based on his data, contacted the police and the prosecution the weekend of June 25. He asked Sergeant Stenger about the discrepancy, and the sergeant said he was aware of it, Mr. Bradley said. He waited to see if prosecutors would correct the record. They did not.

“They needed to get that right,” Mr. Bradley said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/19/us/19casey.html?_r=2

Crazy they never made it known. If she was found guilty this would have definitely been reason for appeal. I wonder why they did not correct the record.

They did notify the defense - it is in the court records. Nancy Grace just said the same thing. I knew I heard it in court that they were notified.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: July 19, 2011, 10:15:23 PM »

Maybe she hangin' out with the Buddhist Tiger Woods!!!  Monkey Devil!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: July 19, 2011, 10:17:32 PM »

I think I'll join "The Community of Mindful Living."  Wonder if they have a heat lodge.  These people are kooks.  My interbeing tells me that Zen Buddhist Master Thich Nhat Hahn is also a kook.  No offense to kooks everywhere.

Just when you think it can't get weirder, it gets weirder.  If I needed a lawyer, I'd at least want one who knows what planet we're on.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: July 19, 2011, 10:18:07 PM »

'Casey Anthony is in Palm Springs to discuss my $1million TV deal,' claims producer

A producer claims he met with Casey Anthony in Palm Springs today to discuss a $1million television deal, the MailOnline can exclusively reveal.
Al Taylor, who on Sunday said Anthony's first interview was a ‘done deal,’ claims he was called to the early morning meeting in an undisclosed location by Anthony’s legal team this morning.

He claims to have met with Anthony, who was flanked by her lawyer Jose Baez, for 15 to 20 minutes to discuss his proposal, he said.

‘Jose's a great lawyer but he's not a great agent. Take the money,’ he had said.

Mr Taylor claims Mr Baez is reluctant for Anthony to work with him, but that she was keen.

Mr Taylor also claimed Anthony asked him never to call her 'Tot Mom.'

‘That was a sort of dig at Nancy Grace,’ he added.

While Mr Taylor said he would offer the interview with Anthony to a U.S. network for free he claims to have also contacted countries around the world – ‘even African countries’ – to discuss network deals.
The pair also discussed a potential $1million book deal at the alleged meeting, Mr Taylor claims.

The freelance producer said he told Anthony he had a ghost writer and also a title – ‘Not Guilty’ – in mind.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2016585/Casey-Anthony-Palm-Springs-discuss-1m-TV-deal-claims-producer.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Desperate times call for desperate measures.  If this is true it must be because no other offers have come in - I am hoping this means that the major networks are not  interested in what Casey Anthony has to say.  If they go with this deal the fight will be on, let the self implosion begin.

The Daily Mail is a tabloid, the articles are written for entertainment more than news accuracy.  If you believe what you read in the National Enquirer you would like the Daily Mail...

But their photos are terrific and they're quick---you just have to read everyting with a grain of salt. lol
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #497 on: July 19, 2011, 10:18:37 PM »

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Mc-Intosh/vision-farms-retreat-and-meditation-center-inc-2613559.aspx

Vision Farms Retreat and Meditation Center, Inc.
 Vision Farms Retreat and Meditation Center, Inc. has a location in Mc Intosh, FL. Active officers include Dorothy C Sims, Tobe Terrell and Oregon Hunter.

Filings: Domestic Non Profit Corporation (FL - Inactive)
State of Record:  FL 
State Reference ID:  N00000006094 
Registered Agent: Dr. Oregon Hunter  (Husband of Dorothy Clay Sims)
File Date:  Wednesday, September 13, 2000 
Active:  False 
Filing Type:  Domestic Non Profit Corporation 

Source:   Florida Department of State last refreshed Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Company Reports from Dun & Bradstreet 

PO Box 268
Mc Intosh, FL 32664

I find it odd that no matter how I google this place, I come up with nothing.
Anyone else finding anything?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: July 19, 2011, 10:20:47 PM »

He found both reports were inaccurate (although NetAnalysis came up with the correct result), in part because it appears both types of software had failed to fully decode the entire file, due to its complexity. His more thorough analysis showed that the Web site sci-spot.com was visited only once — not 84 times.

Mr. Bradley, fearing that jurors were being given false information based on his data, contacted the police and the prosecution the weekend of June 25. He asked Sergeant Stenger about the discrepancy, and the sergeant said he was aware of it, Mr. Bradley said. He waited to see if prosecutors would correct the record. They did not.

“They needed to get that right,” Mr. Bradley said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/19/us/19casey.html?_r=2

Crazy they never made it known. If she was found guilty this would have definitely been reason for appeal. I wonder why they did not correct the record.

They did notify the defense - it is in the court records. Nancy Grace just said the same thing. I knew I heard it in court that they were notified.

I remember hearing that in court too.  These people are such liars.  It isn't very smart to lie about something which is so easily disproved.  I distinctly see Baez' fingerprints on this.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: July 19, 2011, 10:21:53 PM »

Mumbles says:

Well Casey already has the lying part down.

Yes...as the saying goes  You know when a lawyer is lying..is when their lips are moving.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.