April 26, 2024, 06:02:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388581 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: July 20, 2011, 06:50:30 AM »

I thought maybe KC was in hiding and getting plastic surgery but after pondering it for awhile I don't think that is true.  If she did that then her first interview would not be the same if she had altered her looks.

I have not even watched NG or any of those shows with the exception of a flip of the channel to see the so called picture of her at the airport today. 

I would ultimately like to know where she ends up but my main interest is that she or any of the family or DT make any money off the death of a precious, innocent child whose name is CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY!
She will mess up again,Vandersloot did.
I don't won't her to make any money either.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: July 20, 2011, 06:52:53 AM »

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view/20110720orlando_watching_to_see_if_casey_anthony_flew_back_home/srvc=home&position=recent
Orlando watching to see if Casey Anthony flew back home
By Walter Pacheco / The Orlando Sentinel
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - Added 7 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #542 on: July 20, 2011, 06:58:54 AM »

Bristlehead and Dr hubby have a 55 acre property in Marion County.  http://www.pa.marion.fl.us/
It has two houses on it, one built in 1975 that is 7,251 Square feet
The other house was built in 1997 and is  726 Square feet with one bedroom.

If she is staying with Bristlehead I am betting she has the small house to herself. 

Funny that this came out tonight because last night it hit me that maybe... just maybe... the reason D Simms had that deer in the headlights look when asked if she would let ICA stay with her kids... it was because that was the plan and she didn't know what to say. 

Yes, she was stuttering, and jumping up and down Smile 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: July 20, 2011, 07:08:14 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Finally made it to a hotel. Up in a few hours for @KerryNBC live shot. #caseyanthony
5 hours ago
Jim Lichtenstein
JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
that's Todd's home base "@Princesstoe: Casey Anthony #caseyanthony is on a flight right now to Carlsbad arrival 11:53pm flightaware.com/live/flight/N9…”
5 hours ago
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #544 on: July 20, 2011, 07:15:07 AM »

OMG! That is too much...I just don't want her to make money and live a miserable life.

That is pretty intense. 

What bothers me is all the hate verbage that follows it, people are off the chain about this verdict.  In addition to Casey's well being threatened, who ever happens to be anywhere she might be is also threatened.  I worry about the innocent stand-byers getting hurt.

She's like the plague.

I agree...but stuff like that could easily attract a nut case who decides to play it out.....I told you it was disturbing

Bozo keeps encouraging this nonsense, blame it on Bozo. Smile

Agreed, He's upping the stakes (and monies) buy continuing this farce with her.

One thing that's good is shows like NG and JM aren't dedicating their entire shows anymore, Trutv has gone on to a new trial and HLN is back to regular scheduling for the most part, so interest in her is dying down, I think Baez has a small window of opportunity and he knows it, scaring him cuz it ain't all working out the way he planned, the rest of us aren't following his script. He should have taken the million dollars but he knows it isn't enough because taxes will take 40%, doesn't leave much for him and Casey and then she's back on his doorstep............and I hope he's stuck with her the rest of both their fricking lives.

CK story is diminishing, HLN is moving on. 

Bozo may be trying to up the price for the first photo of KC, according to a guest opinion (NG).  This is why he is teasing the public, so the value of her picture  will have a higher valve. I would say "Fat Chance"  Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: July 20, 2011, 07:18:33 AM »

I'm with you I really don't care about kc, the DT or the A's. I will continue to do my best to get Caylee's Law passed in my state so that she will be remembered. I will never spend a red cent to buy anything associated with kc's extended band of merry thieves.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #546 on: July 20, 2011, 07:26:57 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/19/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Casey Anthony Back in Orlando?

Aired July 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

GRACE: There -- it`s all about as you said driving the price tag up on her first tell-all, that`s what this is all about. But you even got another tip, right?

::snipping2::

...Jacksonville post mark. I received it today and this tip, basically -- with my name, by the way, spelled right, first and last, my credit card companies don`t spell my name correctly, but it basically tells me that this is a tip that Casey Anthony is staying with her lawyer, Dorothy Sims, and her husband, Dr. Hunter, for a while.

They live on a 55-acre near Ocala Forest and one of your researchers, Nancy, we checked the address and sure enough they own the property. snip

GRACE: A 55-acre vacation home? Is that where -- is that -- whoa. That`s some crib they got going on right there. So you get that from Jacksonville.
snip

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/19/ng.01.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: July 20, 2011, 07:40:56 AM »

Let's Get Federal Justice For Caylee Marie Anthony By Having Casey Anthony Prosecuted In Federal Court

Chris Warren, Petition Organizer

It is so important that the US Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida pursue a Federal homicide case against Casey Anthony, so that justice is served. Please sign this petition to voice your support and help see that justice is done.

• Please be sure to share this with everyone you know!

Current signature count: 6,295

http://www.change.org/petitions/lets-get-federal-justice-for-caylee-marie-anthony-by-having-casey-anthony-prosecuted-in-federal-court

When you go to read about this petition if you scroll down to the comments section there is woman with a FB page and the same type of petition to sign also.  I signed both but hers has over 35,000 sigs on it.  As long as it is presented to the gov I really don't care which one it is!  Sign em both!  Can't hurt!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: July 20, 2011, 07:50:51 AM »

Someone at the airport must have alerted WFTV the plane was coming in...I am sure they didn't have a news crew just parked there

I watched NG last night and Kath Belich?sp said that the tip was called in that she was by the pool at Mason's condo and they flew over there by heli and came back to pvt airport where they saw Mac's plane had landed and what looked like Casey being shielded wearing a reddish racer back top with a white tank underneath and the same Levi's on but now with flip flops.  Apparently it was a scam to get the heli out the way not knowing how quick they would come back and spot her!  I believe it is her and if she ever left Orlando it was to go get her har did or poss meet with some slimey money person!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #549 on: July 20, 2011, 08:05:54 AM »

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/7/prweb8656067.htm
Dating Site LatinEuro.com has a Solution for Casey Anthony Security Issues, Death Threats and Lynch Mob Mentality that Exists in the USA—It's leaving the USA

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #550 on: July 20, 2011, 08:09:28 AM »

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/15112020/controversial-painting-of-casey-anthony-displayed-in-carmel

Controversial Painting Of Casey Anthony Displayed In Carmel

Miller calls it "Outrage."  It's a painting he called completely out of his element.  His interpretation of this piece, "It is evil.  Her true personality and true person is evil and there's a lot of evil in the world," said Miller.

The painting depicts a monstrous-like creature, holding a mask of Casey Anthony. 

Wow...he captured the real KC.   

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #551 on: July 20, 2011, 08:14:40 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/lake/os-lk-lauren-ritchie-python-kills-chi20110720,0,7146875.column

Jury does right thing with convictions in Burmese python killing

Finally! A jury with sense. Too bad Casey Anthony wasn't tried in Sumter County.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: July 20, 2011, 08:16:32 AM »

Why am I not surprised that Jarhead hates dogs? Dogs are loyal and loving. They ask little of you other than your heart, much like toddlers do of their Mothers. He's already confirmed the value he places on that, so throw the dogs in there as well.   

Well he is a pig and pigs don't like dogs much like cats don't like dogs.  Oink oink.

He reminds me of many of the ignorant redneck men in my area of FL...stupid, don't care who they offend, will shoot an animal on site if the notion hits them, (esp. if it crosses their yard)just an all around stupid ass, no common sense idiot!  Eduakashun didn't fix that country backstard!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: July 20, 2011, 08:30:06 AM »

Please Mods delete this ASAP if not appropriate for me to repost!!!

Attention to all who know our dear Monkey friend, Sister! I commented on a post of hers in the Venus Stewart thread and this was her reply to me:

Venus Rose Stewart 32, msg 5/3/10 - Colon Township, MI (Hubby Arrested!!)
« Reply #213 on: July 20, 2011, 05:34:48 AM
melisb, thank you for such kind words.  Having a few struggles of my own right now, leaving this morning for a third surgery, ovarian cancer keeps on coming.  All will be fine, that I know.
Just remember Caylee is safe, happy, and in a place filled with love.  momster will be judged, of that I am sure.
Report to moderator     Logged

Let's lift her up with our prayers please!  I feel really bad cause I hadn't seen her posting in a while or missed it if I did and I was asking for her prayers when all this time she could have used mine.  Wish I could be there to help!

Posted a request to pray for SISTER in the PRAYER THREAD.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=21.msg1451032#msg1451032
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 08:53:21 AM by klaasend » Logged
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: July 20, 2011, 08:32:53 AM »

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/7/prweb8656067.htm
Dating Site LatinEuro.com has a Solution for Casey Anthony Security Issues, Death Threats and Lynch Mob Mentality that Exists in the USA—It's leaving the USA

For all any knows, if this is just a set up to get at kc...get my drift!    Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: July 20, 2011, 08:37:34 AM »

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/15112020/controversial-painting-of-casey-anthony-displayed-in-carmel

Miller calls it "Outrage."  It's a painting he called completely out of his element.  His interpretation of this piece, "It is evil.  Her true personality and true person is evil and there's a lot of evil in the world," said Miller.

The painting depicts a monstrous-like creature, holding a mask of Casey Anthony. 

Pic is a woow moment......kc's a joke. Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: July 20, 2011, 08:54:51 AM »

Pic is a woow moment......kc's a joke. Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I love the picture. I would buy it. It is the true representation of the beautiful side of evil.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #557 on: July 20, 2011, 09:06:56 AM »

My opinion is Sim's, was at the airport (underneath the blanket) being frisked away, I recognized her posterior Smile
If KC would be staying with her, she would have access to her clothes to dress up, and have her jollies.  My opinion.

This makes some sense, and who wouldn't recognize that hair?

Zeppo Smile

She hasn't owned a TV in years or a Hair Dresser   

Casey Anthony Trial ~ profile of dorothy clay sims:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIKDfUzVleY

The clip should be  "profile of her hair" - pulled out from under a rock. Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: July 20, 2011, 09:08:21 AM »

I'm with you I really don't care about kc, the DT or the A's. I will continue to do my best to get Caylee's Law passed in my state so that she will be remembered. I will never spend a red cent to buy anything associated with kc's extended band of merry thieves.

yeppers..totally agree...

yep!

cookie, I love you sweetie but I just saw the trailer for the new planet of the apes movie & you avator now gives me the heebie jeebies LOL

lol...you mean sweet Luci?? haven't seen the trailer...is Luci a lookalike? was thinking of retiring Luci anyways...maybe I will pick Brandi's brain for a new avvi...lol..

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #559 on: July 20, 2011, 09:09:03 AM »

you know they're idiots.  If Baez & the gang or mumbling bozos were genuinely concerned for her safety - put her on a flight somewhere take a picture of her, (with just enough clues for someone to figure out where it was taken but not obvious) put her back on a flight & back to Orlando where we all think she is.  People would be searching the "fake" place.  I think they like the limelight and to be honest I wouldn't doubt one bit if Baez is actually hoping someone will see her.  I think he knows it's just a matter of time before she wants to be out & in the limelight & he's enjoying what little bit of time he has with his fed up wife before that happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.