April 26, 2024, 11:20:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388565 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: July 20, 2011, 09:13:32 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: July 20, 2011, 09:16:15 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/
Casey Anthony Free: Was Airport Video a Hoax?
Nancy Grace, Dan Abrams on Anthony's defense team's methods in keeping her safe.
7/20/2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: July 20, 2011, 09:25:06 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/43821873#43821873
Did prosecution withhold evidence in Anthony trial?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #563 on: July 20, 2011, 09:31:09 AM »

Profiler on why no one has seen Casey Anthony

Radell Smith, Criminal Profiles Examiner
July 19, 2011

Couple all of that with the fact that professional celebrities -- who have learned how to give paparazzi the slip -- couldn't disappear the way Casey Anthony has this long, and you will see she hasn't disappeared at all.

In fact, it is much more probable that she never left Cheney Mason's office building at all, and that Casey Anthony has been holed up in that building all this time, being supplied food and other items from the safety of the one place people aren't expecting her to be.

Where do you hide something you don't want anyone to find? Within plain sight.

http://www.examiner.com/criminal-profiles-in-national/profiler-on-why-no-one-has-seen-casey-anthony

----

They will probably find her when some nudnick like that Tim guy (holding the sign: Casey will you MARIE me?)
pulls the FIRE ALARM SWITCH at Cheney Mason's BOA office building.

Just a thought! I've got a million of them... I'll be here all week.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: July 20, 2011, 09:38:48 AM »

Nancy Grace, Dan Abrams on Anthony's defense team's methods in keeping her safe.
7/20/2011

Just e-mailed them to stop putting segments about this piece of trash.
  Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: July 20, 2011, 09:40:45 AM »

7/20/2011

Just e-mailed them to stop putting segments about this piece of trash.
  Monkey Devil!

good...the less that Casey is talked about on tv, the better! she doesn't deserve the attention...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: July 20, 2011, 09:43:04 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
07/19/2011           Designation to Court Reporter
C - Ct Reporter

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: July 20, 2011, 09:43:53 AM »

July 19, 2011

Couple all of that with the fact that professional celebrities -- who have learned how to give paparazzi the slip -- couldn't disappear the way Casey Anthony has this long, and you will see she hasn't disappeared at all.

In fact, it is much more probable that she never left Cheney Mason's office building at all, and that Casey Anthony has been holed up in that building all this time, being supplied food and other items from the safety of the one place people aren't expecting her to be.

http://www.examiner.com/criminal-profiles-in-national/profiler-on-why-no-one-has-seen-casey-anthony

----

They will probably find her when some nudnick like that Tim guy (holding the sign: Casey will you MARIE me?)

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #568 on: July 20, 2011, 09:46:36 AM »

Except the dunking tank   

"Public Enemy #1". Smile

Casey Anthony dunk tank making big splash at fair
At Kentucky attraction, you can choose your own verdict — for a dollar a throw

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43811943/ns/today-today_people/ 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: July 20, 2011, 09:48:51 AM »

I am happy to see that slore is not on yahoo news alerts etc...the less said about her in the news/tv the better! her value will go down faster than my retirement portfolio has!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: July 20, 2011, 09:53:45 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-prank-on-media-like-taunting-animals-at-the-zoo.html
Casey Anthony: Prank on media ‘like taunting animals at the zoo’
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Good Morning America, HLN, Jose Baez, NBC, Nancy Grace, Today, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on July, 20 2011 9:21 AM

::snipping2::
“A lot of people not happy with this apparent hoax,” ABC’s Andrea Canning said on “Good Morning America.” She read a viewer’s remark that it “was a pretty expensive hoax.”

The hoax took up a good deal of news time on early evening newscasts Tuesday in Orlando.

HLN’s Nancy Grace also turned to the story Tuesday night. On “GMA,” Grace bemoaned “a prank played at the expense of her family, her parents, the media, the press and the public.”

ABC legal analyst Dan Abrams added, “If this is a ‘prank’ — if they’re having fun at the expense of the media — that’s like taunting animals at the zoo. That’s just asking for more trouble. They’re not helping her case. All they’re doing is just increasing the amount of coverage.”

~ Peter Frampton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: July 20, 2011, 10:15:02 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-prank-on-media-like-taunting-animals-at-the-zoo.html
Casey Anthony: Prank on media ‘like taunting animals at the zoo’
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Good Morning America, HLN, Jose Baez, NBC, Nancy Grace, Today, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on July, 20 2011 9:21 AM

“A lot of people not happy with this apparent hoax,” ABC’s Andrea Canning said on “Good Morning America.” She read a viewer’s remark that it “was a pretty expensive hoax.”

The hoax took up a good deal of news time on early evening newscasts Tuesday in Orlando.

HLN’s Nancy Grace also turned to the story Tuesday night. On “GMA,” Grace bemoaned “a prank played at the expense of her family, her parents, the media, the press and the public.”

ABC legal analyst Dan Abrams added, “If this is a ‘prank’ — if they’re having fun at the expense of the media — that’s like taunting animals at the zoo. That’s just asking for more trouble. They’re not helping her case. All they’re doing is just increasing the amount of coverage.”

I swear, the Casey Anthony evil has rubbed off on everyone of the people surrounding her, they have all become spiteful and vindictive, playing a cat and mouse game, but we all know, cats are relentless and that mouse will be caught! Just a matter of when and where, until then, I do not want to see her again unless it's in cuffs or a casket. The ONLY reason I was able to tolerate her face during trial was because I just knew it wouldn't be long that we would never have to see that face again, little did I know then, huh? Really, media, it's time to let them know we don't give a crap about where she is, I have decided not to let her make me miserable one more day because I've had to question, why am I giving her this power over me? She isn't worth it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #572 on: July 20, 2011, 10:17:17 AM »

July 19, 2011

----

♥•♥shoozeyque♥•♥
 July 20, 2011 - 9:57 am

I also heard KC wants to become a paralegal – Somebody on here classified her as “Patty Paralegal” while she was taking all those dubious notes during trial.

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/07/casey-anthony-sighting/#comments

----------

What about her career?

Mason says that Casey is very sharp and read nearly all of the 28,000 documents throughout the trial.

"She's very smart," he said. She even told him what she would like to do as a career.

Mason added, "She told me, 'When I get out, I want to be a lawyer.  When I get out, I want to work in your office.' 

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/201731/19/Casey-Anthony-wants-to-become-lawyer-attorney-Cheney-Mason-says

-------

Geraldo: I am having trouble hearing you, go near the window there, in that office building chock full of concrete and steel girders, that many times can cause cell phone transmission distortion.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: July 20, 2011, 10:19:32 AM »

yesterday I got my hair highlited...going back today for the cut...long story..
anyways, I always see this older woman in the salon getting her nails done..my hairdresser says to me...you know xxxx..she was soooo happy that Casey got off of murder.. She said that Casey is innocent and she was doped up on drugs and that is why she didn't report Caylee missing for the 31 days!
I about flipped! She is in her 80's so what can ya do? some just don't get it..older people seem to think that anyone who does something horrible is on drugs and that is why they do the things they do...xxxx is about the first person that I have been in contact with who felt that Casey was innocent. hope she doesn't talk about that when I am in her presence~ will have to set her straight!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: July 20, 2011, 10:20:16 AM »

Good Morning All!

Was there not more to the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit than just her name being used? I thought i remembered Casey using this same womans car info besides her being at Sawgrass Apts. Didn't Casey say she had a silver car? This past weekend i remember someone stating on one of the news shows that they had looked up about 8 Zenaida Gonzalez's in the Orlando phonebook. i just thought there was more to her lawsuit than just her name. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: July 20, 2011, 10:22:15 AM »

Good Morning All!

Was there not more to the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit than just her name being used? I thought i remembered Casey using this same womans car info besides her being at Sawgrass Apts. Didn't Casey say she had a silver car? This past weekend i remember someone stating on one of the news shows that they had looked up about 8 Zenaida Gonzalez's in the Orlando phonebook. i just thought there was more to her lawsuit than just her name. 

don't recall that Monken.
however, my personal opinion, I don't think that this ZG has a case but I am glad that her attorney and her are pursuing it and good luck to her..hope she wins and Casey has to pay her money...

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: July 20, 2011, 10:24:40 AM »

Good Morning All!

Zanaida filled out a guest card to view an apartment at Sawgrass and that's the connection. No other Zanaida had a connection to the apartment complex.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #577 on: July 20, 2011, 10:25:38 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

Radar on line and TMZ have stopped covering KC.  What does that tell us?  She is gonzo, over, kuput, yesterday's news!  Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: July 20, 2011, 10:27:10 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

Radar on line and TMZ have stopped covering KC.  What does that tell us?  She is gonzo, over, kuput, yesterday's news!  Smile

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: July 20, 2011, 10:27:12 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Computer software designer who testified during trial chloroform was searched 84 times now has an attorney. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
18 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.