March 29, 2024, 12:17:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 387066 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: July 20, 2011, 10:27:51 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

Radar on line and TMZ have stopped covering KC.  What does that tell us?  She is gonzo, over, kuput, yesterday's news!  Smile

great news...hope the rest follow

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: July 20, 2011, 10:28:23 AM »

Good Morning All!

Was there not more to the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit than just her name being used? I thought i remembered Casey using this same womans car info besides her being at Sawgrass Apts. Didn't Casey say she had a silver car? This past weekend i remember someone stating on one of the news shows that they had looked up about 8 Zenaida Gonzalez's in the Orlando phonebook. i just thought there was more to her lawsuit than just her name. 

don't recall that Monken.
however, my personal opinion, I don't think that this ZG has a case but I am glad that her attorney and her are pursuing it and good luck to her..hope she wins and Casey has to pay her money...

Thanks Cookie: I swear i remember that car info from somewhere!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: July 20, 2011, 10:28:24 AM »

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=1196
Exclusive: NetFlix to produce Casey Anthony documentary

::snipping2::

On the heels of NetFlix’s price increase fury and the outrage over the Casey Anthony verdict, NetFlix announced they would be producing a documentary on the life of Casey Anthony.

The deal will be worth ten million dollars to Anthony, according to a source within NetFlix who asked not to be identified.  “The money from this deal will allow Ms. Anthony to get on with her life.  NetFlix will have exclusive rights to show the documentary via streaming, DVD, as well as blu-ray.”

Anthony will be given creative control over the project. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: July 20, 2011, 10:28:47 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Computer software designer who testified during trial chloroform was searched 84 times now has an attorney. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
18 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

ummm...why?

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: July 20, 2011, 10:29:08 AM »

yesterday I got my hair highlited...going back today for the cut...long story..
anyways, I always see this older woman in the salon getting her nails done..my hairdresser says to me...you know xxxx..she was soooo happy that Casey got off of murder.. She said that Casey is innocent and she was doped up on drugs and that is why she didn't report Caylee missing for the 31 days!
I about flipped! She is in her 80's so what can ya do? some just don't get it..older people seem to think that anyone who does something horrible is on drugs and that is why they do the things they do...xxxx is about the first person that I have been in contact with who felt that Casey was innocent. hope she doesn't talk about that when I am in her presence~ will have to set her straight!

Had Casey been doped on drugs, she still killed that baby and should be in jail for murder.  You might mention that to the little ole lady next time you see her.  Ask her if all folks on drugs should be excused of their crimes, Cookie.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #585 on: July 20, 2011, 10:30:13 AM »

Computer software designer who testified during trial chloroform was searched 84 times now has an attorney. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
18 minutes ago
Oh, good grief.  For what purpose?  This came out in the trial.  Who does he think is going to sue him?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: July 20, 2011, 10:30:23 AM »

Good Morning All!

Was there not more to the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit than just her name being used? I thought i remembered Casey using this same womans car info besides her being at Sawgrass Apts. Didn't Casey say she had a silver car? This past weekend i remember someone stating on one of the news shows that they had looked up about 8 Zenaida Gonzalez's in the Orlando phonebook. i just thought there was more to her lawsuit than just her name. 

I saw that same show.  I thought: Idiot!  There was much more to it than just the name. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: July 20, 2011, 10:30:56 AM »

On the heels of NetFlix’s price increase fury and the outrage over the Casey Anthony verdict, NetFlix announced they would be producing a documentary on the life of Casey Anthony.

The deal will be worth ten million dollars to Anthony, according to a source within NetFlix who asked not to be identified.  “The money from this deal will allow Ms. Anthony to get on with her life.  NetFlix will have exclusive rights to show the documentary via streaming, DVD, as well as blu-ray.”

is this legit or another farce?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: July 20, 2011, 10:31:29 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28606491/detail.html
Casey Anthony: Bounty Hunter To Sue Baez
Anthony's Lead Defense Attorney May Face Lawsuit
POSTED: 8:11 am EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 8:41 am EDT July 20, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28606491/detail.html#ixzz1SeiykXem

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #589 on: July 20, 2011, 10:31:38 AM »

I feel she is close to Bank of America... she always liked the place!

It was on her daily route.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #590 on: July 20, 2011, 10:31:47 AM »

yesterday I got my hair highlited...going back today for the cut...long story..
anyways, I always see this older woman in the salon getting her nails done..my hairdresser says to me...you know xxxx..she was soooo happy that Casey got off of murder.. She said that Casey is innocent and she was doped up on drugs and that is why she didn't report Caylee missing for the 31 days!
I about flipped! She is in her 80's so what can ya do? some just don't get it..older people seem to think that anyone who does something horrible is on drugs and that is why they do the things they do...xxxx is about the first person that I have been in contact with who felt that Casey was innocent. hope she doesn't talk about that when I am in her presence~ will have to set her straight!

Had Casey been doped on drugs, she still killed that baby and should be in jail for murder.  You might mention that to the little ole lady next time you see her.  Ask her if all folks on drugs should be excused of their crimes, Cookie.
I'll bet she's got a little lap dog at home.  Ask her how she'd feel if someone chloroformed her doggie and duct taped it's nose and mouth closed.  Bet she'd be willing to fry the perp.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: July 20, 2011, 10:32:13 AM »

Oh yea, i figured out where Casey is: she's with Charlie Sheen, his newest goddess! Apologies if someone else knew first!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: July 20, 2011, 10:32:33 AM »

I see that the 'comments' are closed ...bet that filled up fast with negative comments against NetFlix...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: July 20, 2011, 10:33:34 AM »

http://www.change.org/petitions/netflix-stop-netflix-from-paying-casey-anthony-any-money-for-murder
Netflix: Stop Netflix from paying Casey Anthony any money for murder.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: July 20, 2011, 10:34:08 AM »

Good Morning All!

I saw that same show.  I thought: Idiot!  There was much more to it than just the name. 

Wasn't there? Someone help us out here! 

Phaedrus
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: July 20, 2011, 10:34:26 AM »

Good Morning All!

Zanaida filled out a guest card to view an apartment at Sawgrass and that's the connection. No other Zanaida had a connection to the apartment complex.

And that is how the police tracked her down & went to her home ... she has a case, IMO.  If only to put it on the record that her name/reputation was defamed and jeopardized.  She was singled out.
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: July 20, 2011, 10:35:04 AM »

18 minutes ago

ummm...why?

Probably to start suing like everyone else in this case 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: July 20, 2011, 10:35:31 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28606491/detail.html
Casey Anthony: Bounty Hunter To Sue Baez
Anthony's Lead Defense Attorney May Face Lawsuit
POSTED: 8:11 am EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 8:41 am EDT July 20, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28606491/detail.html#ixzz1SeiykXem

good, keep those lawsuits coming

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: July 20, 2011, 10:36:23 AM »

18 minutes ago

Monkey Devil!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: July 20, 2011, 10:37:16 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
07/19/2011           Designation to Court Reporter
C - Ct Reporter

07/20/2011           Statement of Judical Acts to be Reviewed

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.