April 25, 2024, 11:01:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388516 times)
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: July 20, 2011, 10:38:05 AM »

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=1196
Exclusive: NetFlix to produce Casey Anthony documentary

::snipping2::

On the heels of NetFlix’s price increase fury and the outrage over the Casey Anthony verdict, NetFlix announced they would be producing a documentary on the life of Casey Anthony.

The deal will be worth ten million dollars to Anthony, according to a source within NetFlix who asked not to be identified.  “The money from this deal will allow Ms. Anthony to get on with her life.  NetFlix will have exclusive rights to show the documentary via streaming, DVD, as well as blu-ray.”

Anthony will be given creative control over the project. 

is this legit or another farce?
http://www.change.org/petitions/netflix-stop-netflix-from-paying-casey-anthony-any-money-for-murder
Netflix: Stop Netflix from paying Casey Anthony any money for murder.

If this is true I will call Netflix right now and cancel. And if they ask me why I will say "I do not support child murderers or any company that does!!"
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: July 20, 2011, 10:39:18 AM »

On the heels of NetFlix’s price increase fury and the outrage over the Casey Anthony verdict, NetFlix announced they would be producing a documentary on the life of Casey Anthony.

The deal will be worth ten million dollars to Anthony, according to a source within NetFlix who asked not to be identified.  “The money from this deal will allow Ms. Anthony to get on with her life.  NetFlix will have exclusive rights to show the documentary via streaming, DVD, as well as blu-ray.”

http://www.change.org/petitions/netflix-stop-netflix-from-paying-casey-anthony-any-money-for-murder
Netflix: Stop Netflix from paying Casey Anthony any money for murder.

signed..not too many signatures on there yet!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: July 20, 2011, 10:39:42 AM »

I just called Netflix and asked about this, and they said "oh no, not at all, only rumor and speculation at this point"

I said Good!  Because I was just about to cancel my account if it were true!

Maybe you all would like to call as well. 1-866-716-0414

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: July 20, 2011, 10:40:22 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28606491/detail.html
Casey Anthony: Bounty Hunter To Sue Baez
Anthony's Lead Defense Attorney May Face Lawsuit
POSTED: 8:11 am EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 8:41 am EDT July 20, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28606491/detail.html#ixzz1SeiykXem

When is he going to follow through and file, for goodness' sake?   Promises, promises ...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: July 20, 2011, 10:40:29 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
07/19/2011           Designation to Court Reporter
C - Ct Reporter

07/20/2011           Statement of Judical Acts to be Reviewed

trimm...where do we look for this on that site? thanks

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: July 20, 2011, 10:41:30 AM »

I just called Netflix and asked about this, and they said "oh no, not at all, only rumor and speculation at this point"

thanks Gizzie! good job...thanks for the phone #...

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 20, 2011, 10:41:34 AM »

Ten million would not help me get on with my life.
"Creative control?"  Yeah right.  Her lying mind will come up with lots of unusual creations.
Netflix is goin' down!
For some odd reason last night was the time it all finally got to me.  Tossed and turned and finally had to take something to sleep. I am still so flippin angry that the DT figured the best way to get the slore off....well, they did not expect her to go free...but they sure played that jury for a lesser charge.
How many days did that team cost this case?  Sidebars, unexpected days away, and perry training bozo on the job?
Wish there were a way to compute all of that time they took.  They knew to take it right to the wire (lady's big trip) so there would be no time left for jury to deal with the penalty phase.  I hate them all, but someone on that team was most clever in what they did.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #607 on: July 20, 2011, 10:41:35 AM »

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2011/07/tyler-hadley-and-casey-anthony-partying-a-motive-for-murder/

Tyler Hadley and Casey Anthony: Partying a Motive For Murder?

Judging from the comments, I'd say people are still pretty sore about Mz KC getting away with murder.  I think it's wishful thinking that KC will ever be able to market herself.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: July 20, 2011, 10:41:53 AM »

I feel she is close to Bank of America... she always liked the place!

It was on her daily route.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #609 on: July 20, 2011, 10:42:54 AM »

Anthonys to establish non-profit foundation ( a second one)

Updated: Tuesday, 19 Jul 2011, 10:52 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 19 Jul 2011, 10:52 PM EDT

By Shannon Butler
FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, Mark Lippman, says his clients intend to establish a fund bearing Caylee's name.

"They want to get back into giving back to the community," said Lippman. "It's time for them to heal, and part of the healing process is moving forward, and part of that is the fund."

The Anthonys stand to make some big money on book deals, interviews and even speaking engagements. The money they make will be given placed in the fund.

The fund would do three things:

Help grandparents establish more rights when it comes to their grandchildren
Help with missing and exploited children
Help support "Caylee's Law," in whatever form the law eventually takes

The Anthony's attorney said George and Cindy will not benefit financially from the fund. "I never want anyone to speculate that they are going to profit off of Caylee's death. They won't be paid from the foundation."

* If you believe that last line, I have some swamp land you may be interested in.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/071911-Anthonys-to-establish-non-profit-foundation
They should have asked if they bought their new jeep with the funds!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: July 20, 2011, 10:43:35 AM »

BBM
Doesn't sound like a denial to me.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: July 20, 2011, 10:44:12 AM »

thanks Gizzie! good job...thanks for the phone #...

Welcome!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: July 20, 2011, 10:45:05 AM »

BBM

well, we will be on this and follow it to make sure that it does not happen!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: July 20, 2011, 10:46:27 AM »

BBM

EXACTLY what I thought as I hung up!   

That's OK. I don't have a Netflix account  , but would be cancelling it right now anyway, true or not!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: July 20, 2011, 10:49:08 AM »

NetFlix does not produce movies....I think this is more rumor   JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 20, 2011, 10:52:50 AM »

Good Morning All!

Was there not more to the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit than just her name being used? I thought i remembered Casey using this same womans car info besides her being at Sawgrass Apts. Didn't Casey say she had a silver car? This past weekend i remember someone stating on one of the news shows that they had looked up about 8 Zenaida Gonzalez's in the Orlando phonebook. i just thought there was more to her lawsuit than just her name. 

Zanaida filled out a guest card to view an apartment at Sawgrass and that's the connection. No other Zanaida had a connection to the apartment complex.

And that is how the police tracked her down & went to her home ... she has a case, IMO.  If only to put it on the record that her name/reputation was defamed and jeopardized.  She was singled out.

I think she has a strong case.  "He who steals my purse, steals trash, 'Tis something, nothing, But he who purloins my good name robs me of that which not enriches him, but makes me poor indeed."

By singling out Zenaida Gonzales for accusation of felony she made her a hated person who lost her job, house, car and her children were ostracized.  If that's not a case, I don't know what is. 

I could not care less where the slore is.  I want all of these lawsuits to be persued against Casey to ensure she not benefit one dime for killing Caylee.  I also want the Anthonys to be poverty stricken and not make one dime of blood money from Caylee's  murder.  They did their part by altering evidence, lying under oath, and attempting to cover up the murder for their slut daughter.  Casey murdered Caylee, but what was done afterward by the Anthonys was, IMO, a plot to enable her to escape punishment.  It worked, much to the shame of that idiotic jury and the judge who seated them. And I want all of them to be hounded until the day they die. I want them to have not one moment's peace.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: July 20, 2011, 10:53:34 AM »

Thank you Gizzie! I just called too, was kept on hold for a little but they said they have no knowledge of that and the lady said she might have to find another job if that were true because she'd quit!!! LOL! I said I was just about to cancel & she said no need, it's probably a rumor!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: July 20, 2011, 10:53:43 AM »

There is no legit report on the netflix story, yet, but if it's true they're going down! Did anyone see the guy from Vivid entertainment on Dr. Drew last night? I really liked what he said, in spite of what kind of company he runs. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #618 on: July 20, 2011, 10:54:24 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-prank-on-media-like-taunting-animals-at-the-zoo.html
Casey Anthony: Prank on media ‘like taunting animals at the zoo’
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Good Morning America, HLN, Jose Baez, NBC, Nancy Grace, Today, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on July, 20 2011 9:21 AM

“A lot of people not happy with this apparent hoax,” ABC’s Andrea Canning said on “Good Morning America.” She read a viewer’s remark that it “was a pretty expensive hoax.”

The hoax took up a good deal of news time on early evening newscasts Tuesday in Orlando.

HLN’s Nancy Grace also turned to the story Tuesday night. On “GMA,” Grace bemoaned “a prank played at the expense of her family, her parents, the media, the press and the public.”

ABC legal analyst Dan Abrams added, “If this is a ‘prank’ — if they’re having fun at the expense of the media — that’s like taunting animals at the zoo. That’s just asking for more trouble. They’re not helping her case. All they’re doing is just increasing the amount of coverage.”
I guess I wouldn't expect any less from this UNPROFESSIONAL defense team!  They are just idiots!  Every one of them.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: July 20, 2011, 11:01:20 AM »

Something has been nagging at me since I first saw the video of KC's release....about 3AM this morning it hit me what it was.  Neither she nor JB carried anything...what about all the writing she was doing (her book)...  no letters from admirers, something is just WRONG about all that...I have never been in jail, so I have never been released....but surely she would want her admirers letters...........

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.