April 24, 2024, 11:22:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388477 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: July 20, 2011, 11:02:12 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

07/15/2011           Notice of Appeal Recorded and Filed
CC - DCA, AAG C - Rec
07/15/2011           Motion
for Finding of Indigency for Appeal
07/15/2011           Affidavit of Insolvency for Purpose of Appeal
Costs Only

07/19/2011           Designation to Court Reporter
C - Ct Reporter
07/20/2011           Statement of Judical Acts to be Reviewed
08/25/2011           Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
Costs of Prosecution/Investigation

I thought Bozo filed her papers for notice of appeal? So he acted like he was out of representing her when Perry asked about it. Perry said she would be given a public defender for her appeal if she files.
Figures!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #621 on: July 20, 2011, 11:03:08 AM »

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=1196
Exclusive: NetFlix to produce Casey Anthony documentary

::snipping2::

On the heels of NetFlix’s price increase fury and the outrage over the Casey Anthony verdict, NetFlix announced they would be producing a documentary on the life of Casey Anthony.

The deal will be worth ten million dollars to Anthony, according to a source within NetFlix who asked not to be identified.  “The money from this deal will allow Ms. Anthony to get on with her life.  NetFlix will have exclusive rights to show the documentary via streaming, DVD, as well as blu-ray.”

Anthony will be given creative control over the project. 

is this legit or another farce?

I just called Netflix and asked about this, and they said "oh no, not at all, only rumor and speculation at this point"

I said Good!  Because I was just about to cancel my account if it were true!

Maybe you all would like to call as well. 1-866-716-0414
Oh no I can't do anymore calling for awhile.  I have learned my lesson. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #622 on: July 20, 2011, 11:03:48 AM »

The Law Offices of  J. Cheney Mason, P.A. are located in downtown Orlando, FL, at 390 North Orange Avenue, Suite 2100.  The offices are on the 21st floor of the Bank of America Building at the corner of East Livingston Street and Orange Avenue.  Parking is available in the parking garage within the building.

http://www.jcheneymason.com/new_page_9.htm

First window from the bottom, is floor 2. I betcha dollars to dooties he set her up a nice little condo in there with a view of the city.

Apparently, Cheney's big ol' head takes up the entire 21st floor.

In the same bank that she forged checks from? The irony with Casey is always rich?

BOA and Ms. Anthony are not strangers.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: July 20, 2011, 11:07:59 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
What legal basis is #caseyanthony defense using to appeal her 4 convictions? I just found out and will post shortly. -Longo
16 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: July 20, 2011, 11:10:43 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
07/19/2011           Designation to Court Reporter
C - Ct Reporter

07/20/2011           Statement of Judical Acts to be Reviewed

trimm...where do we look for this on that site? thanks

Go to this link and click on Look Up Cases On myClerk in the upper left hand corner of the page. 
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange-county-clerk-of-court-home.aspx

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: July 20, 2011, 11:12:08 AM »

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=1196
Exclusive: NetFlix to produce Casey Anthony documentary

On the heels of NetFlix’s price increase fury and the outrage over the Casey Anthony verdict, NetFlix announced they would be producing a documentary on the life of Casey Anthony.

The deal will be worth ten million dollars to Anthony, according to a source within NetFlix who asked not to be identified.  “The money from this deal will allow Ms. Anthony to get on with her life.  NetFlix will have exclusive rights to show the documentary via streaming, DVD, as well as blu-ray.”

Anthony will be given creative control over the project. 

is this legit or another farce?

I just called Netflix and asked about this, and they said "oh no, not at all, only rumor and speculation at this point"

I said Good!  Because I was just about to cancel my account if it were true!

Maybe you all would like to call as well. 1-866-716-0414
Same response. 

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: July 20, 2011, 11:15:20 AM »

Look at the other articles, reads like The Onion:
http://www.deadseriousnews.com/
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: July 20, 2011, 11:21:28 AM »

Was watching the 11pm news last night and an anchor had been at the Clerk of Courts and George and Cindy were getting a Passport to go to the Bahamas. They had video of G&C at the clerks window. I'd like to know if they are collecting disability or whatever from the State of FL and using it to go on vacations or buy new Jeeps 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: July 20, 2011, 11:22:01 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28607760/detail.html
Taiwanese Animators Create Casey Update
Next Media Animation Creates Casey Cartoon
POSTED: 10:02 am EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 10:52 am EDT July 20, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28607760/detail.html#ixzz1Sevhy51M

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: July 20, 2011, 11:28:09 AM »

Was watching the 11pm news last night and an anchor had been at the Clerk of Courts and George and Cindy were getting a Passport to go to the Bahamas. They had video of G&C at the clerks window. I'd like to know if they are collecting disability or whatever from the State of FL and using it to go on vacations or buy new Jeeps 

If this is true might be looking at some where to move.  I bet since the trial ppl hate the a's more then before.
All jmo

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: July 20, 2011, 11:31:14 AM »

Something has been nagging at me since I first saw the video of KC's release....about 3AM this morning it hit me what it was.  Neither she nor JB carried anything...what about all the writing she was doing (her book)...  no letters from admirers, something is just WRONG about all that...I have never been in jail, so I have never been released....but surely she would want her admirers letters...........

funny you say that i thought the same thing...her belongings, the money, i have to assume that bozo gave it to one of his people to take
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: July 20, 2011, 11:39:17 AM »

If this is true might be looking at some where to move.  I bet since the trial ppl hate the a's more then before.
All jmo

"IF" they do move wouldn't they lose their disability?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: July 20, 2011, 11:39:25 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282209/why-casey-anthony-is-appealing?cmpid=caseytwitter

Reasons why Casey Anthony is appealing her convictions

By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:28 AM
ORLANDO --

Attorneys for Casey Anthony have laid out the reasons why they believe her four convictions for providing false information to law enforcement should be overturned.

Casey's lawyers have already indicated that she plans to appeal those convictions, and in court documents filed Wednesday, they point to three reasons why an appeals court should take notice of rulings made by Judge Perry.

* Read the document now: Statement of judicial acts to be reviewed (pdf)
 ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: July 20, 2011, 11:42:17 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282209/why-casey-anthony-is-appealing?cmpid=caseytwitter
Reasons why Casey Anthony is appealing her convictions
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:28 AM

ORLANDO --

Attorneys for Casey Anthony have laid out the reasons why they believe her four convictions for providing false information to law enforcement should be overturned.

Casey's lawyers have already indicated that she plans to appeal those convictions, and in court documents filed Wednesday, they point to three reasons why an appeals court should take notice of rulings made by Judge Perry.
Read the document now: Statement of judicial acts to be reviewed (pdf) http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/casey-anthony-statement-of-judicial-acts-0720.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 20, 2011, 11:43:07 AM »

All jmo

maybe they have a heads up that casey is going to the bahamas  maybe they will meet her there with geraldo and bozo
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #635 on: July 20, 2011, 11:52:20 AM »

All jmo

"IF" they do move wouldn't they lose their disability?

If they are looking to get away to a place where they haven't heard of the Anthonys, they can forget it. I used to work in the Bahamas and they know every bit of what is in the news over here. They love their sat. tv...there is a dish per residence, even for the people who live in shacks...They will be smiling in George & Sin Sin's faces... and then talkin' a load about them down by the gin and coconut water huts, mun.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: July 20, 2011, 11:54:40 AM »

All jmo

maybe they have a heads up that casey is going to the bahamas  maybe they will meet her there with geraldo and bozo

I could care less atm.....Jmo everyone knows they didn't get a long before, so let them do themselves in all on their OWN.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: July 20, 2011, 11:56:31 AM »

All jmo

why would they be at the Clerk of Courts to get a passport????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: July 20, 2011, 12:01:02 PM »

All jmo

why would they be at the Clerk of Courts to get a passport????

Maybe trying to get kc's passport back if it was taken by the police during the investigation and put in evidence. OOOH     OOOH   maybe trying to get GA's famous and valuable gas cans out of evidence.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: July 20, 2011, 12:01:31 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002656690352&sk=wall

Real or fake?

Casey Anthony Might be Using Facebook

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979682520
Fixed link-didn't need url
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 12:02:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.