April 18, 2024, 12:42:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388261 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: July 20, 2011, 12:02:28 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/19/ddhln.01.html
DR. DREW
Where Is Casey Anthony?; Interview With La Toya Jackson
Aired July 19, 2011 - 21:00:00   ET

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #641 on: July 20, 2011, 12:05:15 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-prank-on-media-like-taunting-animals-at-the-zoo.html
Casey Anthony: Prank on media ‘like taunting animals at the zoo’
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Good Morning America, HLN, Jose Baez, NBC, Nancy Grace, Today, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on July, 20 2011 9:21 AM

::snipping2::
“A lot of people not happy with this apparent hoax,” ABC’s Andrea Canning said on “Good Morning America.” She read a viewer’s remark that it “was a pretty expensive hoax.”

The hoax took up a good deal of news time on early evening newscasts Tuesday in Orlando.

HLN’s Nancy Grace also turned to the story Tuesday night. On “GMA,” Grace bemoaned “a prank played at the expense of her family, her parents, the media, the press and the public.”

ABC legal analyst Dan Abrams added, “If this is a ‘prank’ — if they’re having fun at the expense of the media — that’s like taunting animals at the zoo. That’s just asking for more trouble. They’re not helping her case. All they’re doing is just increasing the amount of coverage.”
I guess I wouldn't expect any less from this UNPROFESSIONAL defense team!  They are just idiots!  Every one of them.

The DT are Punks!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: July 20, 2011, 12:06:12 PM »

The Law Offices of  J. Cheney Mason, P.A. are located in downtown Orlando, FL, at 390 North Orange Avenue, Suite 2100.  The offices are on the 21st floor of the Bank of America Building at the corner of East Livingston Street and Orange Avenue.  Parking is available in the parking garage within the building.

http://www.jcheneymason.com/new_page_9.htm

First window from the bottom, is floor 2. I betcha dollars to dooties he set her up a nice little condo in there with a view of the city.

Apparently, Cheney's big ol' head takes up the entire 21st floor.

In the same bank that she forged checks from? The irony with Casey is always rich?

BOA and Ms. Anthony are not strangers.

That would be hiding in plain view, alright!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: July 20, 2011, 12:07:05 PM »

The passport thing might be true or not true. Where are the pictures ? When I got a passport, they didn't ask me where I was going. A passport is a passport.
I think the Bahamas have some different rules, not for just vacation persons, but for taking up residency. And they are corrupt as heck.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: July 20, 2011, 12:08:06 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

07/15/2011           Notice of Appeal Recorded and Filed
CC - DCA, AAG C - Rec
07/15/2011           Motion
for Finding of Indigency for Appeal
07/15/2011           Affidavit of Insolvency for Purpose of Appeal
Costs Only

07/19/2011           Designation to Court Reporter
C - Ct Reporter
07/20/2011           Statement of Judical Acts to be Reviewed
08/25/2011           Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
Costs of Prosecution/Investigation

I thought Bozo filed her papers for notice of appeal? So he acted like he was out of representing her when Perry asked about it. Perry said she would be given a public defender for her appeal if she files.
Figures!

Also, the hearing at 9 a.m. EST on August 25th should prove interesting.   Hope it will be televised.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: July 20, 2011, 12:10:48 PM »

CC - DCA, AAG C - Rec
Costs Only

C - Ct Reporter

I thought Bozo filed her papers for notice of appeal? So he acted like he was out of representing her when Perry asked about it. Perry said she would be given a public defender for her appeal if she files.
Figures!

Also, the hearing at 9 a.m. EST on August 25th should prove interesting.   Hope it will be televised.

Apparently Frye filed the appeal.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #646 on: July 20, 2011, 12:15:38 PM »

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=1196
Exclusive: NetFlix to produce Casey Anthony documentary

On the heels of NetFlix’s price increase fury and the outrage over the Casey Anthony verdict, NetFlix announced they would be producing a documentary on the life of Casey Anthony.

The deal will be worth ten million dollars to Anthony, according to a source within NetFlix who asked not to be identified.  “The money from this deal will allow Ms. Anthony to get on with her life.  NetFlix will have exclusive rights to show the documentary via streaming, DVD, as well as blu-ray.”

Anthony will be given creative control over the project. 

is this legit or another farce?
http://www.change.org/petitions/netflix-stop-netflix-from-paying-casey-anthony-any-money-for-murder
Netflix: Stop Netflix from paying Casey Anthony any money for murder.

If this is true I will call Netflix right now and cancel. And if they ask me why I will say "I do not support child murderers or any company that does!!"

Netflix, if true, better rethink this.   I am not a member, although we tried it, but in my house this program does not work.  The kids lose the DVDs and it is just one more think I have to keep track of and I do not like monthy fee things. 

They are already losing tons of members due to their price hike.  Losing a million or so more members probably would not be very beneficial for them at this point.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: July 20, 2011, 12:17:52 PM »

CC - DCA, AAG C - Rec
Costs Only

C - Ct Reporter

Figures!

Apparently Frye filed the appeal.

Other "indigents" should be so lucky. LOL
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: July 20, 2011, 12:19:45 PM »

IMO fake and I reported it as fake and hope everyone else will do the same

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #649 on: July 20, 2011, 12:21:11 PM »

Something has been nagging at me since I first saw the video of KC's release....about 3AM this morning it hit me what it was.  Neither she nor JB carried anything...what about all the writing she was doing (her book)...  no letters from admirers, something is just WRONG about all that...I have never been in jail, so I have never been released....but surely she would want her admirers letters...........

JB probably took everything out earlier.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #650 on: July 20, 2011, 12:22:33 PM »

fake

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: July 20, 2011, 12:26:03 PM »

On the heels of NetFlix’s price increase fury and the outrage over the Casey Anthony verdict, NetFlix announced they would be producing a documentary on the life of Casey Anthony.

The deal will be worth ten million dollars to Anthony, according to a source within NetFlix who asked not to be identified.  “The money from this deal will allow Ms. Anthony to get on with her life.  NetFlix will have exclusive rights to show the documentary via streaming, DVD, as well as blu-ray.”

is this legit or another farce?
http://www.change.org/petitions/netflix-stop-netflix-from-paying-casey-anthony-any-money-for-murder
Netflix: Stop Netflix from paying Casey Anthony any money for murder.

I have been a Netflix member since they started. I just called their customer service and told them I would cancel and encourage anyone I could to do the same if they gave KC one dime for her story. I followed that up with an email.  Customer Service lady said she had not heard that her self, but would be hard pressed continuing to work for them if that is true. She wrote down all my information.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: July 20, 2011, 12:28:34 PM »

This was sent to me via email so I have no link...but it was on FB but my friend has no idea where....but MO it is worth sharing...

Dear Mommy,
I wanted to write you this letter to tell you that I am happy and okay. I didn’t want you to think that you took my sunshine away because here, in Heaven, there is plenty of sunshine for everyone. You should see it , Mommy, it’s pretty! Anyway, I think it’s been three years since you’ve seen me. I’m a big girl now and there are some things that Jesus wants me to say to you. Everybody loves you here and we want you to join us one day, especially me, Mommy. Just like I had to learn how to go potty by myself, there are some things that you must learn how to do by yourself. So with the guidance of the Angels, I am going to tell you how to get to Jesus and me!
The first thing you have to do, Mommy, is pray and ask God for a soul. I don’t know what happened but you don’t have one and I don’t think your soul is going to come right away. You have to work hard for it. Like stop telling lies. Lies make baby Jesus cry. Lies don’t have a place here in Heaven. There is only truth. Mommy, you have to practice telling the truth because you have been telling lies too long. Practice makes perfect just like how I learned to say some of my ABC’s, remember? I got all the way to the letter K! Another thing is that you worship yourself. You must learn to worship God. He is worthy--not you, Mommy. You make big mistakes that gets you into big trouble like it said on my shirt. But this all can be turned around. Don’t seek money, truly seek God and turn this ugly thing into something good. Jesus says not to tell your story--yet. He has work to do through you. You have attention from all around the world. Let Him deliver you so that you can truly tell of His goodness. If you really allow this to happen, THE WORLD WILL BELIEVE YOU! There will be no mistaken of His guiding light that will shine right through you and my sunshine will be there too! Smile These are the first steps that you must take for yourself, just like my first steps that I took to get to you when I was learning to walk. There are more steps but in time you will receive them if you are sincere with the Lord.
I know I said I am happy (and I am) but there is something that I see that does make me sad at times. Jo-Jo always wears a frown. It doesn’t look very becoming with his pretty snow white hair. I know why Jo-Jo and Cee-Cee are sad. They miss me. But I am always right there with the Teddy Bear! Smile You guys, please smile. If you think of me I know that makes you smile so think of me all of the time. I love you and I love Mommy too. So get to work, Mommy, I’ll be here cheering you on and praying that you make it here to see me one day. Oh, Jesus said watch the devil because the devil has law degrees…whatever that means.

Love,
Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: July 20, 2011, 12:40:34 PM »

Was watching the 11pm news last night and an anchor had been at the Clerk of Courts and George and Cindy were getting a Passport to go to the Bahamas. They had video of G&C at the clerks window. I'd like to know if they are collecting disability or whatever from the State of FL and using it to go on vacations or buy new Jeeps 

I don't know about there but here you apply for a passport at the passport office if the USPS. I just read that in Florida you could apply at the Clerk of the courts and it would be forwarded to proper place. I would think they already has passports as they were already on the cruise to the Bahamas prior and you have to have one for cruises. I am guessing they were there for some other purpose.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: July 20, 2011, 12:43:28 PM »

I combined a couple of my letters and sent my opinion to everyone listed in the previous thread, page 50:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11658.980

Maybe if we all get on a letter writing campaign we can stop the madness!  (Sorry so long)

Geraldo Rivera, Host                          Peter Chernin, COO, News Corporation
geraldo.rivera@foxnews.com               investor@newscorp.com

Teri Everett                                      Brian Lewis, EVP, Corporate Communications
teverett@newscorp.com                     brian.lewis@foxnews.com

Irena Briganti, VP, Media Relations         Roger Ailes, Chairman, Fox News
irena.briganti@foxnews.com                 roger.ailes@foxnews.com

Fox News
1211 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
(212) 301-3000
Here is what I wrote:

To Whom It May Concern:

I  am writing to inform you that I will no longer be watching Geraldo at Large or support those who sponsor his program.  I am disgusted by his support for Jose Baez and Casey Anthony.     
    I had supported his program since it started because I thought he was a firm supporter of the military but I will NEVER watch it again and I know there is a national outcry to his latest behavior.   Please don't be surprised if a national boycott develops against Geraldo and those who sponsor his show and possibly Fox News Channel all together.
I understand your need to make money and I try to understand how you may think Casey Anthony is a "hot commodity".  I would like to take a few minutes of your time to hear me out.
    There are thousands if not tens of thousands (and growing) people throughout the United States and other countries that will boycott you or anyone who is sponsoring an interview with these individuals.   We consider this BLOOD MONEY and will have nothing to do with it.  Please I ask you to reconsider your offer and put your money to good use.   There are so many noteworthy stories out there about American hero's, people who work on saving lives, not taking them.  I ask that you invest your money and name in stories like these and stay away from the Anthony's or anyone like them. 
    I realize a jury of her peers (literally) found her not guilty but the jury of John Q Public has determined otherwise.   I ask again with all sincerity to think of this precious child ... Caylee Marie Anthony.  A precious innocent child who was left to waste away in a swamp like yesterday's garbage and has now come to represent children everywhere who have been abused and murdered.
    Is Casey Anthony really someone you want your name associated with?  If you really want to do a story, do one on Caylee and other children who have been abused and then use that story to open the eyes of the public that these children are in danger.  Use your money to support a good non profit group who is there to help protect the innocent, not destroy them.
I hope you will take this into consideration and not give any offers to Casey Anthony, her attorneies Jose Baez, Cheny Mason or the Anthony family in general.
    I must say it is truly a sad day in this world when this woman can not be convicted of at the very least child abuse.  When a precious child is left to rot in a swampy area with duct tape on her face and not reported missing what other conclusion can you come to?   It is even a sadder day when the media may actually pay to interview this list of morally bankrupt individuals including Casey, Jose, in addition to the incompetent jurors in this case.
     Please pass on to Geraldo that he has crossed the line and he is losing thousands of  viewers and support across this great country.   We do not and will not reward those who pay with  "blood money" for these lying attornies or a woman who would treat her precious child, family or the people of this great country this way.    Cheny Mason had it write in his statements PRIOR to joining the defense team.  It just shows you what a sleazy individual he is to "turn tails" and support someone he so despised.
     In closing, this nation mourns a poor child Caylee Marie Anthony and I am personally disgusted with Geraldo and his actions

Sincerely,
Rachael

::justice2NJ::
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: July 20, 2011, 12:56:48 PM »

The deal will be worth ten million dollars to Anthony, according to a source within NetFlix who asked not to be identified.  “The money from this deal will allow Ms. Anthony to get on with her life.  NetFlix will have exclusive rights to show the documentary via streaming, DVD, as well as blu-ray.”

headquarters direct number  408-540-3700
fax 408-540-3737
customer service number is 1-866-716-0414

Netflix, Inc.
100 Winchester Circle
Los Gatos, California 95032

RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: July 20, 2011, 01:02:22 PM »

I don't know about there but here you apply for a passport at the passport office if the USPS. I just read that in Florida you could apply at the Clerk of the courts and it would be forwarded to proper place. I would think they already has passports as they were already on the cruise to the Bahamas prior and you have to have one for cruises. I am guessing they were there for some other purpose.
[/quote]

You do not need a passport for a cruise to Bahamas (if it leaves from a US port and returns to a US port) but you do need one to fly to and from the Bahamas.
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: July 20, 2011, 01:04:13 PM »

fax 408-540-3737

Netflix, Inc.
100 Winchester Circle

Good morning,

I just called and spoke with an individual whose name was Cameron and he assured me that this article was fake and they are not doing a documentary on Casey Anthony.  He also told me they have been receiving calls about this.  We need to stand firm on this and hopefully we can and will make a difference.  Thanks to everyone for keeping us posted.  Rest assured I will call and write anyone and everyone and put my 2 cents in.

dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #658 on: July 20, 2011, 01:06:24 PM »

I just got off the phone with NetFlix. There is no truth to the rumor - they do not produce anything like that under the NetFlix name.

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: July 20, 2011, 01:07:51 PM »

fax 408-540-3737

Netflix, Inc.
100 Winchester Circle

Ok  I called the headquarters direct number and was told there is no contract with kc and they do not produce films. I told them they need to put out an official denial from corporate headquarters and not leave it to customer service to handle because that approach wasn't working.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.