April 25, 2024, 02:43:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388523 times)
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: July 20, 2011, 02:22:33 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-cheney-mason-calls-20110720,0,7987066.story
Casey Anthony: Cheney Mason's wife reports harassing phone calls threatening her family
By Susan Jacobson, Orlando Sentinel

1:15 p.m. EDT, July 20, 2011

Casey Anthony's attorney Cheney Mason and his wife are getting so many harassing telephone calls that she complained to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office and is afraid for her family's safety, deputies said today.

The home phone of Shirley and Cheney Mason was posted on Facebook, and she has gotten several calls asking if Anthony was there, she told investigators.

They also have been receiving voice mails that say, Anthony "can run but she can't hide" and telling her that her husband and attorney Jose Baez "better sleep with one eye open."
 ::snipping2::

From the same link

Other callers left messages saying, "I hope baby Caylee haunts you in your sleep"      

Those are not threats, those are warning and Cheney knows the difference that no one is saying "THEY" as in the caller are going to do anything but rather beware of Casey. He is such a Wendy Whiner.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: July 20, 2011, 02:22:39 PM »

Maybe this is part of the reason People are calling Mason......

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-what-knocked-cheney-mason-off-the-air.html
“There’s people that are going to be to upset based a lot on their ignorance or intolerance,” Mason said. “The lynch mob mentality — that will subside.”

The signal subsided at that moment, and the screen went black. And that was the end of the interview.

KARMA!!  Kinda like the lightening striking the tree near Caylee's dump site and the lightening over the jail when she was released!! Ya just don't mess with the Big Guy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: July 20, 2011, 02:24:45 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-cheney-mason-calls-20110720,0,7987066.story
Casey Anthony: Cheney Mason's wife reports harassing phone calls threatening her family

Casey Anthony's attorney Cheney Mason and his wife are getting so many harassing telephone calls that she complained to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office and is afraid for her family's safety, deputies said today.

The home phone of Shirley and Cheney Mason was posted on Facebook, and she has gotten several calls asking if Anthony was there, she told investigators.

They also have been receiving voice mails that say, Anthony "can run but she can't hide" and telling her that her husband and attorney Jose Baez "better sleep with one eye open."

Ahh...with the public outcry on day of verdict did they not think to get a non-published number? Of course not because that wouldn't keep Casey in the news and all those nasty threats.

My wish is death by obscurity.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: July 20, 2011, 02:24:52 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282310/Cheney-Masons-wife-calls-911-to-report-threatening-calls
She said they have received several calls asking if Casey Anthony is there. She also said she has been receiving voice mail stating that "She (Casey Anthony) can run but she can`t hide". "Your scumbag husband and Baez better sleep with one eye open". "I hope baby Caylee haunts you in your sleep". "How could you do that to a child killer".

Shirley said she believed her phone number and home address was posted on a Facebook page.

Shirley stated the phone calls appear to be coming in from multiple sources, not any one particular caller. She has been keeping notes and her voicemail has messages on it.

Seminole County Sheriff's Office has begun an investigation.

I hope whoever called did so from a pay phone or a throw away cell!! Sure wouldn't want to see someone get in trouble!
Hi Sunny
me too!! and by the way I am with yall!! what did these attys expect! What did he expect after flipping off the media!! it backfired on him. I expect it would be worse for baez! his lust for money!! overides any concern for his families safety. There are some over the edge nuts out there! that would gladly do them in for the notoriety!! everything baez and mason have said and done .. is now coming to fruitation!! by their own arrogance, jestures! and mouths.... karma rocks!!

Loca
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: July 20, 2011, 02:24:53 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282310/Cheney-Masons-wife-calls-911-to-report-threatening-calls
She said they have received several calls asking if Casey Anthony is there. She also said she has been receiving voice mail stating that "She (Casey Anthony) can run but she can`t hide". "Your scumbag husband and Baez better sleep with one eye open". "I hope baby Caylee haunts you in your sleep". "How could you do that to a child killer".

Shirley said she believed her phone number and home address was posted on a Facebook page.

Shirley stated the phone calls appear to be coming in from multiple sources, not any one particular caller. She has been keeping notes and her voicemail has messages on it.

Seminole County Sheriff's Office has begun an investigation.

Hope she compares the numbers to her hubby's payroll.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: July 20, 2011, 02:24:58 PM »

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Casey_Anthony_on_St_George_Island_125847923.html
Updated: 1:23 PM Jul 20, 2011
[UPDATE] Casey Anthony on St. George Island?
St. George Island is all abuzz about the possibility that Casey Anthony could be staying there. Residents want to know If the woman acquitted in the murder of her two year old daughter is hiding out in their community.
Posted: 6:58 PM Jul 19, 2011
Reporter: Eyewitness News
Email Address: news@wctv.tv

[UPDATE] 7-20 Noon -

St. George Island is all abuzz about the possibility that Casey Anthony could be staying there. Residents want to know If the woman acquitted in the murder of her two year old daughter is hiding out in their community.
Click here to find out more!

We learned that Casey Anthony might be staying on St. George Island after Facebook posts from people on the island started pouring in. Rumors that her flight landed there around 1p.m. on July 19 were running rampant.

Eyewitness News did confirm that her former attorney's plane did in fact land at the St. George Airport at 1:11p.m. on July 19.

Residents we spoke with say they want to know if the woman who people across the country are angry that she could be staying in their community. Some say they're concerned for their own safety and the preservation of their quiet town.

We've even been told that Anthony was spotted at Harry A's, a local restaurant and bar on the Island, but that information is not confirmed. ::snipping2::

they must not be too afraid of people seeing her if she was in a local restaurant why would nobody have called the media i wonder
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: July 20, 2011, 02:25:33 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-what-knocked-cheney-mason-off-the-air.html
“There’s people that are going to be to upset based a lot on their ignorance or intolerance,” Mason said. “The lynch mob mentality — that will subside.”

The signal subsided at that moment, and the screen went black. And that was the end of the interview.

KARMA!!  Kinda like the lightening striking the tree near Caylee's dump site and the lightening over the jail when she was released!! Ya just don't mess with the Big Guy

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #707 on: July 20, 2011, 02:27:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/28610638/detail.html

Wife Of Cheney Mason Calls 911
Amanda Ober, Staff Writer

POSTED: 1:24 pm EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 1:34 pm EDT July 20, 2011
[EMAIL: Facebook Post Prompts Casey Attorney Threats] Email [PRINT: Facebook Post Prompts Casey Attorney Threats] Print
[COMMENTS: Facebook Post Prompts Casey Attorney Threats] Comments
(0)
Bookmark and Share
Cheney Mason

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The wife of one of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys made a tearful call to 911 Tuesday night to report she's been receiving continual threatening phone calls at her family's home in Seminole County

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28610638/detail.html#ixzz1SfWz0iFC

I find it very odd Mason doesn't have an unlisted phone number, and if not then I have an even harder time believing the person/persons who are calling are not blocking their number from being shown. If that being the case then why don't they put call block on their phone to keep anonymous callers from getting through? They should have done this from the git go (he knew there were death threats before she was released from jail) a simple phone call to the phone company shuts these calls out and it costs less than 10.00 per month.  I don't buy a word this crook says.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: July 20, 2011, 02:30:16 PM »

Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:29 PM

LISTEN: Cheney Mason's wife 911 tape released    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/Media/cheney-mason-harassment-0720.wav

Even thought Cheney Mason is a goober and he's spoken out in favour of Casey Anthony, people need to chill out and quit attacking and harassing people.

If they put their energy and effort into doing something positive, we'd see more results in laws changing, bringing more kids home, etc.

I am not sure why she had called phone co to put a trace on the calls. For one thing I am sure Mason's would have caller i.d.  I use to work for phone company many years ago and yes, it does have to be requested through law enforcement. She is a defense attorney's wife and I would think this isn't her first time of harassing calls if I had a guess. I find that strange she was trying the phone co before the police. I would have requested a new, non-published # myself with them but the police should have been first. 

I do agree people should put more effort into other things than this silly stuff. There are so many things that need human input.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: July 20, 2011, 02:30:22 PM »

Absolutely and Cheney has the gun anyway, WTH is he scared of?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: July 20, 2011, 02:30:47 PM »

Messages left include:
•"She (Casey Anthony) can run but she can't hide."
•"Your scumbag husband and Baez better sleep with one eye open."
•"I hope baby Caylee hunts you in your sleep."

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28610638/detail.html#ixzz1SfeIb0yp

See now I am confused.  How are these threats?  Mumbles flips the bird and grabs his crotch in public, calls people ignorant, son-of-a-b*tch, idiots, etc and says that he was merely expressing himself and that it's his First Amendment right to do so. http://technorati.com/entertainment/article/casey-anthonys-lawyers-explain-controversial-celebration/

Does the First Amendment only protect half deaf, nasty, rude, arrogant, pompous crusty old lawyers or does everyone have the right to express themselves?  If the issue is that they are calling his home, then they might want to do something about getting their multiple home numbers off the internet which they put there themselves through their affiliations, purchases etc. long before Mumbles ever became part of the clown team.  Seems they are not so happy about the Sunshine law.  I do not suggest people should be calling their homes nor do I agree with doing it but geez, how can he have it both ways? Seriously?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: July 20, 2011, 02:31:26 PM »

LISTEN: Cheney Mason's wife 911 tape released    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/Media/cheney-mason-harassment-0720.wav

Even thought Cheney Mason is a goober and he's spoken out in favour of Casey Anthony, people need to chill out and quit attacking and harassing people.

If they put their energy and effort into doing something positive, we'd see more results in laws changing, bringing more kids home, etc.

I would never call them but I think as nasty as Cheney Mason was during and after her trial is awful and I don't feel sorry for them one bit!!  I'm sure they have enough money and resources they can travel until this has died down.

I respectfully disagree.

Just because Cheney himself is an a$$wipe, why should his wife and family have to travel around and leave their home because of what Mason chose to associate himself with?  The wife is not responsible for the actions of her husband.  He does what he wants.

I'm sure they have plenty of money to do whatever, but that's not the point.

The wife is a seperate being, she didn't represent Casey, Mason did. 

People are angry, very angry. 

If people want to find fault, they need to look at the jury. 

Even then, unfortunately, what's done is done.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: July 20, 2011, 02:33:00 PM »

Messages left include:

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28610638/detail.html#ixzz1SfeIb0yp

See now I am confused.  How are these threats?  Mumbles flips the bird and grabs his crotch in public, calls people ignorant, son-of-a-b*tch, idiots, etc and says that he was merely expressing himself and that it's his First Amendment right to do so. http://technorati.com/entertainment/article/casey-anthonys-lawyers-explain-controversial-celebration/

Does the First Amendment only protect half deaf, nasty, rude, arrogant, pompous crusty old lawyers or does everyone have the right to express themselves?  If the issue is that they are calling his home, then they might want to do something about getting their multiple home numbers off the internet which they put there themselves through their affiliations, purchases etc. long before Mumbles ever became part of the clown team.  Seems they are not so happy about the Sunshine law.  I do not suggest people should be calling their homes nor do I agree with doing it but geez, how can he have it both ways? Seriously?

That would be considered Terroristic Threats.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: July 20, 2011, 02:34:10 PM »

From the same link

Other callers left messages saying, "I hope baby Caylee haunts you in your sleep"      

Is their any PROOF of this.....?
They just want to keep this in the public eye.....jmo
I don't feel sorry of any of them....
All of them are a JOKE......

Old buzzard is deafer than a post. It was probably just the Papa John's guy calling him back in reference to his pizza order!

You are porbably right.  They may have wanted to make sure he wanted an extra helping of chlorform with his duct tape.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: July 20, 2011, 02:35:06 PM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Defense attorney Cheney Mason and wife call deputies after receiving ongoing threats at home re: #caseyanthony. We're working on story now.

http://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony

Aw , poor Chinny & the Mrs.   ......people are just so darned uninformed....for some reason people think kc is an unrepentant lying killer even tho Mason wants to keep ramrodding the idea that she's a wonderful person down the public's throat............maybe if he and his fellow DT members would STFU and quit taunting the public things might die down...or is this part of the media campaign? Hide n seek with kc, scary threats...blah blah...nobody cares Mason.

I have no sympathy at all, Cheney should have walked away after the trial but instead he had to get on TV and gloat, even saying he would take her into his home, well, this is what you get, perhaps Baez's wife and the others who have family will decide Casey Anthony was a JOB, not a LIFESTYLE and they need to move on and let her pick up her own damn peices of her life because this is the aftermath of a baby killer who walks free, those who choose to stay, you get what you deserve.

Aint that the truth?  Gloating and bragging about being armed.........and he's still out there blabbing. They all ought to realize that this 2011, being notorious used to get nothing but opinions and headlines, now it can get you a deranged stalker who has a loaded weapon...and ironically wants to be as famous as the babykiller. Think bout that Mason and the rest of your headline seeking crew.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: July 20, 2011, 02:35:58 PM »

I would never call them but I think as nasty as Cheney Mason was during and after her trial is awful and I don't feel sorry for them one bit!!  I'm sure they have enough money and resources they can travel until this has died down.

I respectfully disagree.

Just because Cheney himself is an a$$wipe, why should his wife and family have to travel around and leave their home because of what Mason chose to associate himself with?  The wife is not responsible for the actions of her husband.  He does what he wants.

His wife was part of the defense team during trial and was in court more than lawyer Gaga helping them. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: July 20, 2011, 02:36:50 PM »

Messages left include:

See now I am confused.  How are these threats?  Mumbles flips the bird and grabs his crotch in public, calls people ignorant, son-of-a-b*tch, idiots, etc and says that he was merely expressing himself and that it's his First Amendment right to do so. http://technorati.com/entertainment/article/casey-anthonys-lawyers-explain-controversial-celebration/

Does the First Amendment only protect half deaf, nasty, rude, arrogant, pompous crusty old lawyers or does everyone have the right to express themselves?  If the issue is that they are calling his home, then they might want to do something about getting their multiple home numbers off the internet which they put there themselves through their affiliations, purchases etc. long before Mumbles ever became part of the clown team.  Seems they are not so happy about the Sunshine law.  I do not suggest people should be calling their homes nor do I agree with doing it but geez, how can he have it both ways? Seriously?

I agree - It just amazes me how these people can scream 1st Amendment Rights for themselves, but don't want them to apply to anyone which causes them an inconvenience. Mumbles set himself up for this and his wife is no virgin in it as I saw her in the video partying down like a rock star at the bar after the verdict. SO WHO CARES?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #717 on: July 20, 2011, 02:37:07 PM »

I respectfully disagree.

Agree. ....but Casey is like a virus... Cheney touches her, everything he touches gets it... and so on, and so on. It falls just like dominos.

That's just the way it is... some things will never change. (Bruce Hornby & the Range)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: July 20, 2011, 02:37:46 PM »

We haven't heard much from Baez. 

Mason just needs to STFU, it's like he took up the slack for Baez.

The more he runs his mouth, the more he is pissing people off.

scooters mommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: July 20, 2011, 02:38:10 PM »

Bozo has fixed up his website I see.

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/index.html
He defends "Homicides" AND "Murders"! ................................... he doesn't say "for those ACCUSED" of these crimes -- he simply defends murders!!

"stearing wheel" baez does his own proofreading.

Well, well. well.  Baez told the truth for once.  He does defend "murderers"!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.