March 29, 2024, 09:19:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 387084 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: July 20, 2011, 02:38:21 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/20/conrad-murray-this-is-it-request-sitting-in-chair-kenny-ortega-tapes-evidence-sony-michael-jackson-hearing-prosecution-defense-manslaughter-trial-propofol-court-death-doctor/

"Lawyers for Conrad Murray told the trial judge they don't want  Nancy Grace to pull a "Casey Anthony" on the jury -- so they asked the judge to prohibit jurors from watching her.

Attorney Michael Flanagan argued that it was impractical to tell jurors they can't watch TV - because they simply will.  So Flanagan asked Judge Michael Pastor to sequester the jury, O.J. style.  The judge told Flanagan to file a motion and he'd consider it, although the judge did say he thought sequestering was both unnecessary and too expensive."

As we all know it doesn't do much good to sequester some juries.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: July 20, 2011, 02:41:18 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282310/Cheney-Masons-wife-calls-911-to-report-threatening-calls
 ::snipping2::
She said they have received several calls asking if Casey Anthony is there. She also said she has been receiving voice mail stating that "She (Casey Anthony) can run but she can`t hide". "Your scumbag husband and Baez better sleep with one eye open". "I hope baby Caylee haunts you in your sleep". "How could you do that to a child killer".

Shirley said she believed her phone number and home address was posted on a Facebook page.

Shirley stated the phone calls appear to be coming in from multiple sources, not any one particular caller. She has been keeping notes and her voicemail has messages on it.

Seminole County Sheriff's Office has begun an investigation.

I hope whoever called did so from a pay phone or a throw away cell!! Sure wouldn't want to see someone get in trouble!
Hi Sunny
me too!! and by the way I am with yall!! what did these attys expect! What did he expect after flipping off the media!! it backfired on him. I expect it would be worse for baez! his lust for money!! overides any concern for his families safety. There are some over the edge nuts out there! that would gladly do them in for the notoriety!! everything baez and mason have said and done .. is now coming to fruitation!! by their own arrogance, jestures! and mouths.... karma rocks!!

Hi loca!!  Agree with you!!  They asked for this and more!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: July 20, 2011, 02:41:43 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282310/Cheney-Masons-wife-calls-911-to-report-threatening-calls
Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:29 PM

LISTEN: Cheney Mason's wife 911 tape released    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/Media/cheney-mason-harassment-0720.wav

Even thought Cheney Mason is a goober and he's spoken out in favour of Casey Anthony, people need to chill out and quit attacking and harassing people.

If they put their energy and effort into doing something positive, we'd see more results in laws changing, bringing more kids home, etc.

I would never call them but I think as nasty as Cheney Mason was during and after her trial is awful and I don't feel sorry for them one bit!!  I'm sure they have enough money and resources they can travel until this has died down.

I respectfully disagree.

Just because Cheney himself is an a$$wipe, why should his wife and family have to travel around and leave their home because of what Mason chose to associate himself with?  The wife is not responsible for the actions of her husband.  He does what he wants.

I'm sure they have plenty of money to do whatever, but that's not the point.

The wife is a seperate being, she didn't represent Casey, Mason did. 

People are angry, very angry. 

If people want to find fault, they need to look at the jury. 

Even then, unfortunately, what's done is done.

His wife was part of the defense team during trial and was in court more than lawyer Gaga helping them. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: July 20, 2011, 02:43:07 PM »

They have been getting calls all along according to Mrs Mumbles:

::snipping2:: She said that until Tuesday, the calls were not aggressive  ::snipping2::

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28610996/detail.html
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: July 20, 2011, 02:44:24 PM »

We just need to channel our efforts into doing something positive.

Sign those petitions, help when we can.

Things aren't going to change overnight.  There's always loop holes in the law and these people are going to continue to to slip through them.

Our jurors need to be educated and have other rules and regulations imposed on them. We are giving them too much slack to make decisions.

If this jury, after being sequestered for so long based on the the length of the trial, was under some sort of mandatory time schedule to deliberate, maybe there would have been a different outcome.  It seems like the time they did have may have been used to discuss what they were missing at home and wanted to get out of there.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: July 20, 2011, 02:44:59 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/28610638/detail.html

Wife Of Cheney Mason Calls 911
Amanda Ober, Staff Writer

POSTED: 1:24 pm EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 1:34 pm EDT July 20, 2011
[EMAIL: Facebook Post Prompts Casey Attorney Threats] Email [PRINT: Facebook Post Prompts Casey Attorney Threats] Print
[COMMENTS: Facebook Post Prompts Casey Attorney Threats] Comments
(0)
Bookmark and Share
Cheney Mason

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The wife of one of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys made a tearful call to 911 Tuesday night to report she's been receiving continual threatening phone calls at her family's home in Seminole County

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28610638/detail.html#ixzz1SfWz0iFC

I find it very odd Mason doesn't have an unlisted phone number, and if not then I have an even harder time believing the person/persons who are calling are not blocking their number from being shown. If that being the case then why don't they put call block on their phone to keep anonymous callers from getting through? They should have done this from the git go (he knew there were death threats before she was released from jail) a simple phone call to the phone company shuts these calls out and it costs less than 10.00 per month.  I don't buy a word this crook says.

hi Mission!!!  I don't doubts they have had calls....hell I might have been tempted to call myself..
....but calling and asking if KC is there and hanging up is not a threat!!   And why answer at all...just let it go to VM...sounds like more attention getting BS...trying to divert the attention  from KC.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: July 20, 2011, 02:45:03 PM »

After the verdict when the defense team did their "Press conference" in the room set up for the Jurors non-media event. 

Bozo and Cheney were introducing the entire team..Mrs. Shirley Mason.....was in the line up and introduced as a part of the team!  Could she also be an attorney as she was often seen sitting in that front row with all the extras???
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: July 20, 2011, 02:45:12 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-wftv-cant-quit-footage-of-mystery-woman.html
Casey Anthony: WFTV can’t quit footage of mystery woman
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on July, 20 2011 1:41 PM

WFTV-Channel 9 keeps replaying that “WFTV exclusive” of a woman — possibly Casey Anthony — running at Orlando Executive Airport on Tuesday.

Now that’s chutzpah. ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: July 20, 2011, 02:49:27 PM »

They have been getting calls all along according to Mrs Mumbles:

::snipping2:: She said that until Tuesday, the calls were not aggressive  ::snipping2::

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28610996/detail.html

They're (the Masons) going to have to figure it out.

It's their problem and really, hardly newsworthy.

So, they change their numbers.  A small inconvienece.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: July 20, 2011, 02:50:45 PM »

How's the progress with Caylee's Law?

How many states are in?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: July 20, 2011, 02:51:52 PM »

After the verdict when the defense team did their "Press conference" in the room set up for the Jurors non-media event. 

Bozo and Cheney were introducing the entire team..Mrs. Shirley Mason.....was in the line up and introduced as a part of the team!  Could she also be an attorney as she was often seen sitting in that front row with all the extras???

I do not think she is a lawyer, just helps Mumbles:

Shirley Mason is associated with J. Cheney Mason, P. A. with the role of Secretary

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Orlando/shirley-mason/28182770.aspx
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: July 20, 2011, 02:52:36 PM »

How many states are in?

Alabama has a bill prefiled for the next session (regular or special)

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: July 20, 2011, 02:53:00 PM »

Ignorant/Intolerate Monkeys unite!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: July 20, 2011, 02:54:47 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/20/conrad-murray-this-is-it-request-sitting-in-chair-kenny-ortega-tapes-evidence-sony-michael-jackson-hearing-prosecution-defense-manslaughter-trial-propofol-court-death-doctor/

"Lawyers for Conrad Murray told the trial judge they don't want  Nancy Grace to pull a "Casey Anthony" on the jury -- so they asked the judge to prohibit jurors from watching her.

Attorney Michael Flanagan argued that it was impractical to tell jurors they can't watch TV - because they simply will.  So Flanagan asked Judge Michael Pastor to sequester the jury, O.J. style.  The judge told Flanagan to file a motion and he'd consider it, although the judge did say he thought sequestering was both unnecessary and too expensive."

As we all know it doesn't do much good to sequester some juries.

I think the fact that the jury was sequestered was part of their 'stupid'.  The had no one except each other and if anyone thinks they didn't talk I go some oceanfront property in AZ for ya...that and the fact that the jury should have come from the county in which the crime was committed....Orange County....I just think JP made a lot of bad judgment calls early on and kept making them throughout the trial... by all means he wanted to protect his appeals records JMO  and FYI I did write him and tell him this and more.  So far, no one has arrested me

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: July 20, 2011, 02:59:43 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-wftv-cant-quit-footage-of-mystery-woman.html
Casey Anthony: WFTV can’t quit footage of mystery woman
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on July, 20 2011 1:41 PM

WFTV-Channel 9 keeps replaying that “WFTV exclusive” of a woman — possibly Casey Anthony — running at Orlando Executive Airport on Tuesday.

Now that’s chutzpah. ::snipping2::

I saw good for them!!! I think it was KC...no other reason for Slaybaugh to go and pick someone up at the airport if it wasn't KC....she is not going to be hidden out for long.....she LOVES the cameras and she has been confined for almost 3 years....I would not stay hidden that's for sure!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: July 20, 2011, 02:59:52 PM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Defense attorney Cheney Mason and wife call deputies after receiving ongoing threats at home re: #caseyanthony. We're working on story now.

http://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony

Added hyperlink

Aw , poor Chinny & the Mrs.   ......people are just so darned uninformed....for some reason people think kc is an unrepentant lying killer even tho Mason wants to keep ramrodding the idea that she's a wonderful person down the public's throat............maybe if he and his fellow DT members would STFU and quit taunting the public things might die down...or is this part of the media campaign? Hide n seek with kc, scary threats...blah blah...nobody cares Mason.

I think it is ALL bull crap. They might have had a phone call asking if she was staying there, but this threat thing is BULL. It is just another ploy to get the name out there because NO ONE is paying attention to the thieving whore anymore.

Ah, hep me, hep me!

Some people don't seem to believe or appreciate that the Constitution is to get overtly guilty slores off if they kill their child!  They even act outraged that I helped do just that.

Of course, I had a lot of help from one of the dumbest juries ever along with a judge more concerned with a reversal spoiling his record than justice.

Why even we the Defense Team were stunned at that verdict.

And now people want to kill us?  No, that's just for innocent babies and not slick shyster attorneys like me.  So what if our case was totally unethical and based on unproven crap, we won.  And everybody should just go away and leave us alone to promote this slore some more.

Anna channeling Chaney Mason.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: July 20, 2011, 03:00:24 PM »

Monkey Devil!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #737 on: July 20, 2011, 03:00:43 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/28610638/detail.html

Wife Of Cheney Mason Calls 911
Amanda Ober, Staff Writer

POSTED: 1:24 pm EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 1:34 pm EDT July 20, 2011
[EMAIL: Facebook Post Prompts Casey Attorney Threats] Email [PRINT: Facebook Post Prompts Casey Attorney Threats] Print
[COMMENTS: Facebook Post Prompts Casey Attorney Threats] Comments
(0)
Bookmark and Share
Cheney Mason

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The wife of one of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys made a tearful call to 911 Tuesday night to report she's been receiving continual threatening phone calls at her family's home in Seminole County

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28610638/detail.html#ixzz1SfWz0iFC

I find it very odd Mason doesn't have an unlisted phone number, and if not then I have an even harder time believing the person/persons who are calling are not blocking their number from being shown. If that being the case then why don't they put call block on their phone to keep anonymous callers from getting through? They should have done this from the git go (he knew there were death threats before she was released from jail) a simple phone call to the phone company shuts these calls out and it costs less than 10.00 per month.  I don't buy a word this crook says.

hi Mission!!!  I don't doubts they have had calls....hell I might have been tempted to call myself..
....but calling and asking if KC is there and hanging up is not a threat!!   And why answer at all...just let it go to VM...sounds like more attention getting BS...trying to divert the attention  from KC.

I'm actually surprised that nobody's been shot at yet.

See this guy in vest and AR at the ready?

He's not doing it just because it looks macho. There are real nutters out there, real mad... and impulse control... not so much. Ya know?

I agree with Dan Abrams from earlier today. Why poke a tiger? Why do they continue to stoke the fire? It's pretty stupid.

Are they risk adrenaline addicts just like the Anthonys? Is that it?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: July 20, 2011, 03:03:03 PM »

How many states are in?

Alabama has a bill prefiled for the next session (regular or special)

Still drafting in Georia where there is currently no time limit to report a child missing!

The next session here is in January, 2012.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: July 20, 2011, 03:04:57 PM »

COUNT ME IN!!  I am not gonna get over it for a long time.....I can be mad as hell and still do good things...I am woman, watch me roar!!@

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.