April 18, 2024, 10:55:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388281 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: July 20, 2011, 03:06:52 PM »

I was a little surprised at how tough looking the OCSD and police were.  I think Disneyworld and all that at Orlando and not cops. 

They looked ready for just about anything.  And capable.

Imagine aez and crew having the gall to call them liars and their evidence fantasy forensics.

And now they want protection?

Go fish Baez and Cheney!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: July 20, 2011, 03:06:53 PM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Defense attorney Cheney Mason and wife call deputies after receiving ongoing threats at home re: #caseyanthony. We're working on story now.

http://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony

Added hyperlink

Aw , poor Chinny & the Mrs.   ......people are just so darned uninformed....for some reason people think kc is an unrepentant lying killer even tho Mason wants to keep ramrodding the idea that she's a wonderful person down the public's throat............maybe if he and his fellow DT members would STFU and quit taunting the public things might die down...or is this part of the media campaign? Hide n seek with kc, scary threats...blah blah...nobody cares Mason.

I think it is ALL bull crap. They might have had a phone call asking if she was staying there, but this threat thing is BULL. It is just another ploy to get the name out there because NO ONE is paying attention to the thieving whore anymore.

Ah, hep me, hep me!

Some people don't seem to believe or appreciate that the Constitution is to get overtly guilty slores off if they kill their child!  They even act outraged that I helped do just that.

Of course, I had a lot of help from one of the dumbest juries ever along with a judge more concerned with a reversal spoiling his record than justice.

Why even we the Defense Team were stunned at that verdict.

And now people want to kill us?  No, that's just for innocent babies and not slick shyster attorneys like me.  So what if our case was totally unethical and based on unproven crap, we won.  And everybody should just go away and leave us alone to promote this slore some more.

Anna channeling Chaney Mason.

Go Anna!!  Go Anna!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #742 on: July 20, 2011, 03:07:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

IMO, here's the thing about the defense lawyers and they CHOSE it. Their job was rightfully to put on a competent defense for their client. I really can't fault them for doing their job. She chose to plead not guilty, so they had to defend her.

HOWEVER.......... what the defense team did went far beyond that. I strongly believe that they monitored social media to determine who would be the most likely candidate to believably become the "villian" other than Casey. George won the contest, so they simply listed the HUGE obstacles for asserting KC was innocent and fashioned a totured story that would address them. The 31 days of partying, lying and not reporting Caylee's absence had to be no.1 on the list. Not much could touch that so they constructed an incest accusation to account for KC being "messed up and being raised to lie". The REALLY flimsy factor in the story is that George would risk KC and himself getting the death penalty for not simply reporting an accident. The only answer the DT had to that was "Cindy will never forgive it." Cindy's certainly He77 on Wheels, but come on! The jury stupidly bought it.

The death smell in the car was another big obstacle. George fit as well as any because he had a set of keys (something I heard a juror mention), and they hoped that conflicting forensic experts would confuse the jury enough that they would toss the forensics out all together. They stupidly did just that.

The duct tape, blanket, laundry bags, etc. could be tied to the Anthony's home. George works well because he too, lived at the house. The gaping hole is that George took the tape and used it at command centers before the remains were found with the duct tape around the mouth......... something he would have known had he put it on her. Why would he risk that??? The jury stupidly ignored that.

The defense team has no one but themselves to blame for abusing our justice system. They aren't ethically supposed to defend by concoction. If they are being made to be "uncomfortable" now, that's not even approaching what penalty they should be paying. What they have done reaches beyond even Caylee. What they have done has the power to leave justice out of reach for every future Caylee. The tragedy of it is beyond my imagination. Who should Lady Justice of this country stand for holding the scale and sword, if not for our babies?

The defense team partnered with this jury and the devil to catch the attention of every defense lawyer facing insurmountable odds to forge a new path toward "winning". That path is littered with the innocents, and they swung wide the entrance gate. God help us.......... they won.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 03:09:45 PM by CBB » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: July 20, 2011, 03:08:07 PM »

WAS THE WRITING ON THE WALL?

The injustices against the persons of Caylee Anthony and Natalee Holloway did not happen out of vacuum.  Was the writing on the wall?  Did the parents of the former suspects abet the tragic outcomes in both cases?

+++++++

The Caylee Anthony Case

TAPED TRANSCRIPT OF LEE ANTHONY
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL EDWARDS
CASE NUMBER – 08-074777
JULY 29, 2008

LA: So every time my mother would go outside I’d try to ask something to my sister that maybe she wouldn’t feel comfortable saying in front of my mom. You know, asking what’s, you know, “What’s going on? You know what’s the deal?” And she still maintained everything, but she would say, uhm, that’s when she opened up to me and said, uhm, uhm, “Mom has uhm, thrown it in my face many times before that I’m an unfit mother and you know, maybe she’s right and maybe I am.” She offered up to me for the first time that uhm, my mother has referred, said to my sister that uhm, even though Caylee’s been the best thing and the best mistake that she was indeed a mistake. That she was Casey’s mistake. Uhm…

EE: Now Casey’s telling you that Mom said this to her?

LA: To Casey, yes.

<snipped>

LA: Yes. She did uh, when it was uhm, when I kept saying, “Well I don’t get it. What’s in it for you? Why are you letting, you know, the police get involved with this? The, this seems, this doesn’t make any sense to me.” She’s like, “Well maybe this should have been done a long time ago. I’ve stolen money from Mom. I’ve been a bad daughter.” Uhm, “You know I’ve been,” she said, “I’ve stolen money from you.  You know I’ve untrustworthy, you know.” And she goes, “And maybe I have been a, a, a, you know, a bad, a mother, a daughter and sister.” And she said, uhm, “You know so this should have been done along time ago.”

<snipped>

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/lanthony072908.pdf

http://humbleopinion.net76.net/interviews/lee%20anthony.pdf

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308leeanthony/indexGallery.htm

Casey Anthony trial: George Anthony's suicide note
7:04 p.m. CDT, June 30, 2011

<snipped>

I blame myself for her being gone! You (Cindy) know for months, as a matter of fact for a year or so I brought stuff up, only to be told not to be negative.

<snipped>

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/os-casey-anthony-george-anthony-suicd20110630,0,6804301.story

TAPED TRANSCRIPT OF JESSE AARON GRUND
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL MELICH
CASE NUMBER - 08-69208
SEPTEMBER 9, 2008

<snipped>

JG: Her dad pulled me aside and said, "Look, I don't know what's going on between the two of you, but you're a really good guy Jesse and you've got a lot going for you. And you treat her really well and you treat my granddaughter extremely well. But you don't need to be around Casey because she has some problems that we need to get her help for."

<snipped>

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Grund,%20Jesse.03.090808.pdf

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/jgrund072308.pdf

http://humbleopinion.net76.net/interviews/jesse%20grund%20july%2023.pdf

Cindy Anthony - Casey Anthony's Mother
Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
July 4, 2008

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart.  The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?"

The Natalee Holloway Case

January 16, 2006

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

<snipped>

11. Joran van der Sloot is not stranger to sexual assault on woment.

12.  On at least three occasions prior to May, 2005, young Aruban women alleged that they were victims of "date rape" perpetrated by Joran and his accomplices.

13.  Using Ecstasy as his "date rape" drug of choice, Joran prowled the island, seeking to prey on young female tourists, especially blondes.

14 Joran’s proclivities, at a young age, were known to both of his parents, Paulus Van der Sloot and wife, Anita.

15. As recently as May 2005, Joran was receiving psychological counselling for his problems.

<snipped>

81. Defendant Paulus van der Sloot knew his minor child, Joran van der Sloot, had a long history of sexual assaults on young women.

<snipped>

http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp5.html

The Abrams Report' for February 24
updated 2/27/2006 10:45:52 AM ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: There were two—I know of two young girls. One was 16 and one was 14 years of age, and it was difficult for these girls to do, but they did come forward. They had to hire an attorney. They gave statements to the police. You know, these were real girls that were coming forward.  We don't know what happened or what transpired, why that never went any further than it did. We don't know if it had something to do with—I was told that Dennis Jacobs (ph) had strongly—had talked to the girls and was really putting the pressure on them to retract this, so you know, we just don't know how far that some individuals in that police department were going to go to put a stop to those girls coming forward. But they were real girls and they had been assaulted by Joran under the influence of drugs.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11590518/

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 147:  The mission of meeting people and handing out the Ecclesiastes prayer cards and the beautiful colourful bracelets gives me a reason to get up and keep going.  FOX anchor Greta Van Susteren wants to come along, as many of the network reps have done over the past few weeks.  We’re going to the other end of the island today, near the van der Sloot neighbourhood, to ask for information.  And help.

As I reach to put a prayer card into the van der Sloot mailbox, I see someone on the side of the house and call out, “Anybody home?  Hello! You’ve go company! Knock, knock!  Anybody home?”

A man is behind the shrubs against the house.  “I see you there in the bushes.”  He freezes.  “I’m Natalee’s mom.  I just want to give you a prayer card.”

Paulus van der Sloot has to be coaxed out of the bushes like a dog in trouble.  He appears from behind the shrubs and comes to the gate.  I hand him one of Natalee’s prayer cards over the fence.

Surprisingly, he says, “Come in, please.  Stop the cameras, okay?  Stop the cameras.”

Greta and I lock eyes for a moment, and with no hint of hesitation on her part we go inside.  Through the front door we make our way across the tile floor, passing through a nicely decorated living room, under an archway, to an enclosed back-porch area.  We step down to a table and chairs.  Paulus’s wife, Joran’s mother Anita, is here.  There’s no glass in the multiple window openings in this room, just wooden slats.  And the air moves comfortably through the area.  The wind blows hard all the time in Aruba, and it’s breezy in here, well ventilated.  Paulus sits closest to the air flow.  I sit across from him, in close proximity.  Anita is on my left.  Greta is next to Paulus, her body turned toward him.

Anita tells us all about Joran and what a good boy he is.  How smart he is.  I let her go on and on, as this gives me time to listen, look, assess.  And as she continues, she begins to share with us what a difficult time they have had with him recently.  How he exhibits oppositional defiance and is disrespectful to his mother.  How they are beginning to lose control of him as he sneaks out at night and comes and goes as he pleases.  After about thirty minutes she concludes by telling us Joran is seeing a psychologist for his defiant behaviour.

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: July 20, 2011, 03:10:01 PM »

They have been getting calls all along according to Mrs Mumbles:

::snipping2:: She said that until Tuesday, the calls were not aggressive  ::snipping2::

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28610996/detail.html

They're (the Masons) going to have to figure it out.

It's their problem and really, hardly newsworthy.

So, they change their numbers.  A small inconvienece.

your avatar is way to complimentary to Mason..hell if he sees that he will wanna kiss you!! His wife might even get jealous.

I think she already is and doesn't trust that old geezer alone with TotMom!  That's why she is part of the "team" lol!

yeppers!  and she liked getting her out of date self on TV....who the hell wears black sheer pantyhose in Orlando in July!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: July 20, 2011, 03:11:38 PM »

I had a heat stroke just looking at those pantyhose, Sunny!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: July 20, 2011, 03:11:47 PM »

Ignorant/Intolerate Monkeys unite!

COUNT ME IN!!  I am not gonna get over it for a long time.....I can be mad as hell and still do good things...I am woman, watch me roar!!@

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: July 20, 2011, 03:13:20 PM »

I was a little surprised at how tough looking the OCSD and police were.  I think Disneyworld and all that at Orlando and not cops. 

They looked ready for just about anything.  And capable.

Imagine aez and crew having the gall to call them liars and their evidence fantasy forensics.

And now they want protection?

Go fish Baez and Cheney!

well my dear Anna, you will take notice that JB and KC DID NOT have vests on and they walked in front of the guards!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: July 20, 2011, 03:15:18 PM »

He's not doing it just because it looks macho. There are real nutters out there, real mad... and impulse control... not so much. Ya know?

I agree with Dan Abrams from earlier today. Why poke a tiger? Why do they continue to stoke the fire? It's pretty stupid.

Are they risk adrenaline addicts just like the Anthonys? Is that it?
What I find interesting in these pictures of her "freedom walk" is her posture.  It's apparent that she has become accustomed to walking with her hands restrained behind her.  My current wish is that she is stuck that way permanently.  My overall wish is that she and that entire criminal clan of hers to be locked up together. Forever.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: July 20, 2011, 03:19:07 PM »

He's not doing it just because it looks macho. There are real nutters out there, real mad... and impulse control... not so much. Ya know?

I agree with Dan Abrams from earlier today. Why poke a tiger? Why do they continue to stoke the fire? It's pretty stupid.

Are they risk adrenaline addicts just like the Anthonys? Is that it?
What I find interesting in these pictures of her "freedom walk" is her posture.  It's apparent that she has become accustomed to walking with her hands restrained behind her.  My current wish is that she is stuck that way permanently.  My overall wish is that she and that entire criminal clan of hers to be locked up together. Forever.

She sure does walk that way!!!

I was thinking the ole corn cob, but yes, your observation correct!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: July 20, 2011, 03:20:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

IMO, here's the thing about the defense lawyers and they CHOSE it. Their job was rightfully to put on a competent defense for their client. I really can't fault them for doing their job. She chose to plead not guilty, so they had to defend her.

HOWEVER.......... what the defense team did went far beyond that. I strongly believe that they monitored social media to determine who would be the most likely candidate to believably become the "villian" other than Casey. George won the contest, so they simply listed the HUGE obstacles for asserting KC was innocent and fashioned a totured story that would address them. The 31 days of partying, lying and not reporting Caylee's absence had to be no.1 on the list. Not much could touch that so they constructed an incest accusation to account for KC being "messed up and being raised to lie". The REALLY flimsy factor in the story is that George would risk KC and himself getting the death penalty for not simply reporting an accident. The only answer the DT had to that was "Cindy will never forgive it." Cindy's certainly He77 on Wheels, but come on! The jury stupidly bought it.

The death smell in the car was another big obstacle. George fit as well as any because he had a set of keys (something I heard a juror mention), and they hoped that conflicting forensic experts would confuse the jury enough that they would toss the forensics out all together. They stupidly did just that.

The duct tape, blanket, laundry bags, etc. could be tied to the Anthony's home. George works well because he too, lived at the house. The gaping hole is that George took the tape and used it at command centers before the remains were found with the duct tape around the mouth......... something he would have known had he put it on her. Why would he risk that??? The jury stupidly ignored that.

The defense team has no one but themselves to blame for abusing our justice system. They aren't ethically supposed to defend by concoction. If they are being made to be "uncomfortable" now, that's not even approaching what penalty they should be paying. What they have done reaches beyond even Caylee. What they have done has the power to leave justice out of reach for every future Caylee. The tragedy of it is beyond my imagination. Who should Lady Justice of this country stand for holding the scale and sword, if not for our babies?

The defense team partnered with this jury and the devil to catch the attention of every defense lawyer facing insurmountable odds to forge a new path toward "winning". That path is littered with the innocents, and they swung wide the entrance gate. God help us.......... they won.

CBB~  great post!   Last line is where my head is at...." God help us...they won".   The justice system is becoming so easily corrupted or maybe it's always been that way and I never noticed until following this case??  Really, I wish they would accept their victory as a gift and be dignified and all that, but the money hasn't been all squeezed out of the mess yet.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: July 20, 2011, 03:20:52 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282310/Cheney-Masons-wife-calls-911-to-report-threatening-calls
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:29 PM
Document
 Incident report (pdf)  http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/cheney-mason-threats-incident-report-0720.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: July 20, 2011, 03:21:40 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282310/Cheney-Masons-wife-calls-911-to-report-threatening-calls
Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:29 PM

LISTEN: Cheney Mason's wife 911 tape released    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/Media/cheney-mason-harassment-0720.wav

Wouldn't you think that a hgh profile attorney would have unlisted telephone numbers at all residences?   I feel sorry for his wife-she sounded very frightened.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: July 20, 2011, 03:23:03 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/cheney-mason-threats-incident-report-0720.pdf
 ::snipping2::
Shirley Mason stated that she has been a victim of continual and harassing phone calls from multiple callers. She advised it was so bad last
night that she diconnected her phones as they were unable to get any sleep. Shirley advised me that she was advised that her home phone number
and home address was placed on Facebook and believes that is where everyone is getting her number. She stated she is in fear for her and her
families safety since their information is currently up on Facebook.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: July 20, 2011, 03:27:31 PM »

myfoxorlando myfoxorlando
First the jury was being targeted - now Casey Anthony’s attorney is taking fire! Click the link to see the... http://fb.me/Qc95H1zu
37 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/myfoxorlando

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: July 20, 2011, 03:29:18 PM »

This is too funny, have to share it with you guys....

Joan_Rivers Joan Rivers
Charlie Sheen will star in a new sitcom as an anger management therapist. So what's next? Casey Anthony as the owner of a daycare center?

http://twitter.com/#!/Joan_Rivers
Added hyperlink
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 03:33:22 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: July 20, 2011, 03:29:22 PM »

They have been getting calls all along according to Mrs Mumbles:

::snipping2:: She said that until Tuesday, the calls were not aggressive  ::snipping2::

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28610996/detail.html

I still find it odd that they do not have unlisted residential numbers.   Is she referring to his office phone or residence/s???????????
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: July 20, 2011, 03:33:53 PM »

After the verdict when the defense team did their "Press conference" in the room set up for the Jurors non-media event. 

Bozo and Cheney were introducing the entire team..Mrs. Shirley Mason.....was in the line up and introduced as a part of the team!  Could she also be an attorney as she was often seen sitting in that front row with all the extras???

I do not think she is a lawyer, just helps Mumbles:

Shirley Mason is associated with J. Cheney Mason, P. A. with the role of Secretary

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Orlando/shirley-mason/28182770.aspx

Now she could prolly write an interesting book.   LOL
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: July 20, 2011, 03:34:46 PM »

It can't be much longer till totmom finds the keys to the liquor cabinet and an unguarded phone. Screaming at the networks " Show me the money!". She hasn't even made as much as those ugly jurors.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #759 on: July 20, 2011, 03:40:48 PM »

WAS THE WRITING ON THE WALL?

The injustices against the persons of Caylee Anthony and Natalee Holloway did not happen out of vacuum.  Was the writing on the wall?  Did the parents of the former suspects abet the tragic outcomes in both cases?

+++++++

The Caylee Anthony Case

TAPED TRANSCRIPT OF LEE ANTHONY
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL EDWARDS
CASE NUMBER – 08-074777
JULY 29, 2008

LA: So every time my mother would go outside I’d try to ask something to my sister that maybe she wouldn’t feel comfortable saying in front of my mom. You know, asking what’s, you know, “What’s going on? You know what’s the deal?” And she still maintained everything, but she would say, uhm, that’s when she opened up to me and said, uhm, uhm, “Mom has uhm, thrown it in my face many times before that I’m an unfit mother and you know, maybe she’s right and maybe I am.” She offered up to me for the first time that uhm, my mother has referred, said to my sister that uhm, even though Caylee’s been the best thing and the best mistake that she was indeed a mistake. That she was Casey’s mistake. Uhm…

EE: Now Casey’s telling you that Mom said this to her?

LA: To Casey, yes.

<snipped>

LA: Yes. She did uh, when it was uhm, when I kept saying, “Well I don’t get it. What’s in it for you? Why are you letting, you know, the police get involved with this? The, this seems, this doesn’t make any sense to me.” She’s like, “Well maybe this should have been done a long time ago. I’ve stolen money from Mom. I’ve been a bad daughter.” Uhm, “You know I’ve been,” she said, “I’ve stolen money from you.  You know I’ve untrustworthy, you know.” And she goes, “And maybe I have been a, a, a, you know, a bad, a mother, a daughter and sister.” And she said, uhm, “You know so this should have been done along time ago.”

<snipped>

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/lanthony072908.pdf

http://humbleopinion.net76.net/interviews/lee%20anthony.pdf

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308leeanthony/indexGallery.htm

Casey Anthony trial: George Anthony's suicide note
7:04 p.m. CDT, June 30, 2011

<snipped>

I blame myself for her being gone! You (Cindy) know for months, as a matter of fact for a year or so I brought stuff up, only to be told not to be negative.

<snipped>

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/os-casey-anthony-george-anthony-suicd20110630,0,6804301.story

TAPED TRANSCRIPT OF JESSE AARON GRUND
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL MELICH
CASE NUMBER - 08-69208
SEPTEMBER 9, 2008

<snipped>

JG: Her dad pulled me aside and said, "Look, I don't know what's going on between the two of you, but you're a really good guy Jesse and you've got a lot going for you. And you treat her really well and you treat my granddaughter extremely well. But you don't need to be around Casey because she has some problems that we need to get her help for."

<snipped>

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Grund,%20Jesse.03.090808.pdf

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/jgrund072308.pdf

http://humbleopinion.net76.net/interviews/jesse%20grund%20july%2023.pdf

Cindy Anthony - Casey Anthony's Mother
Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
July 4, 2008

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart.  The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?"

Janet, the above tells it all in this case. Thank you for posting it. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.