April 25, 2024, 02:51:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388489 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2011, 11:44:39 AM »

July 18, 2011 - 10:58 am

She’s moving in with Cheney Mason. I was driving around in my neighborhood yesterday and there was one of her limos just driving around in the neighborhood. Me being curious about the case, I followed the limo for a bit. It did some weird things like driving into various dead-ends in my neighborhood (Alaqua Lakes) and than exited the neighborhood. When we both got to the first red red light, the driver looked me dead in the face and he was wearing what looked to me lke a cop uniform or maybe her security. He for sure though had a walky-talky or some kind of square device that he was communicating with and seemed worried that I was following him. After the light I was driving 40 in a 45 and he stayed at 20 to shake me and pulled a U turn to go back in the neighborhood. The limo had neon lights and seemed lavish. In my neighborhood there is alot of talk about Casey and a few of my friends have seen her. From my view, I think there trying not to move her in a regular limo because hat would make everyone really believe the limo had casey, so there going to try and disguise her (I don’t know to what extent) and drive her around in that neon-ed limo so when people look inside they’ll see someone who they don’t think is casey and lose interest. Obviously that part is highly speculative but I know what I saw last night and I know for a fact that she was in Alaqua Lakes last night. I’ve lost interested in whether casey actually did the crime or not, but I’m posting this because everyone (including myself) has hated cheney mason from day 1 because he is hermit jerk who banned having dogs at our local park..

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/14533563/have_you_seen_this_letter_from_a_neighbor_from_cheney_masons_neighbor_she_says_Casey_Anthony_is_livi

He hates dogs?  OK  now I really and officially dispise that dude.

explains alot huh!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2011, 11:45:51 AM »

OMG!  NBC's Today Show just showed where Todd Mac's plane traveled and it appears the second stop was where I live!  I could see her here trying to blend in at the Redneck Riviera!  She might just have wanted to get some sun on her evil skin.  While this town has a well known beach still quite a bit of rich folkes own very expensive condos here and this area is considered to be out of the way and a little hidden.  Please let me find out she's here!!!!!!
Where did they say the stop was?

Bozo may have suggested, that she change her skin shade to "Carmel", so she would blend with the Spanish community?
 Is KC trying to look Spanish, perhaps?    She would not need to change her appearance, only her skin tone. Smile

According to that NBC report it was Panama City, FL. We'll be in Navarre Beach, FL this weekend, I'll look for her!! 

Monken - I posted the route in the last thread. Panama City was the first stop of several until it finially landed at John Wayne Airport CA.

Where is Alaqua Lakes? And who posted that about seeing her there?

address is list on this domain registration under his wife who is listed as the Administrative Contact

http://whois.domaintools.com/alaqualakes.net
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2011, 11:47:23 AM »

Clarice posted this link on the other thread. 

Anthony's create a SECOND foundation in Caylee's name - nothing like milking people while they're still so emotional about Caylee.

If the Anthony's can't work why in the world do they think they can oversee TWO foundations?  Because taking 80% of the funds is easy work. 

It is FRAUD for Cindy to be making other money & NOT reporting it to the government if she is on Disability.  They will come after her to make a point!  We need to let them know about the "double dipping" in private salary & government assistance.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-heard-about-casey-world-a-new-foundation.html?replytocom=201074

I saw some footage of them yesterday on HLN and they had been to Home Depot, then got back in their vehicle, which was a new, red Jeep, so where did 2 unemployed people get a new jeep from?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2011, 11:47:24 AM »

Cheney mason hates everybody & everything except for the psycho; prosecutors, media, anyone who disagrees with the jury decision, dogs you name it!! He's a spiteful old bastard!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2011, 11:47:46 AM »

She’s moving in with Cheney Mason. I was driving around in my neighborhood yesterday and there was one of her limos just driving around in the neighborhood. Me being curious about the case, I followed the limo for a bit. It did some weird things like driving into various dead-ends in my neighborhood (Alaqua Lakes) and than exited the neighborhood. When we both got to the first red red light, the driver looked me dead in the face and he was wearing what looked to me lke a cop uniform or maybe her security. He for sure though had a walky-talky or some kind of square device that he was communicating with and seemed worried that I was following him. After the light I was driving 40 in a 45 and he stayed at 20 to shake me and pulled a U turn to go back in the neighborhood. The limo had neon lights and seemed lavish. In my neighborhood there is alot of talk about Casey and a few of my friends have seen her. From my view, I think there trying not to move her in a regular limo because hat would make everyone really believe the limo had casey, so there going to try and disguise her (I don’t know to what extent) and drive her around in that neon-ed limo so when people look inside they’ll see someone who they don’t think is casey and lose interest. Obviously that part is highly speculative but I know what I saw last night and I know for a fact that she was in Alaqua Lakes last night. I’ve lost interested in whether casey actually did the crime or not, but I’m posting this because everyone (including myself) has hated cheney mason from day 1 because he is hermit jerk who banned having dogs at our local park..

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/14533563/have_you_seen_this_letter_from_a_neighbor_from_cheney_masons_neighbor_she_says_Casey_Anthony_is_livi

He banned dogs from a  park according to the poster      I would make sure to walk my dog in front of his house every day and leave him presents from pooches if I lived there. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2011, 11:50:29 AM »

Thanks Northern! Alaqua Lakes is in Florida? The bitch is still in Florida? Alright Floridians, start looking, she'll probably show up at you local 7 eleven!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2011, 11:53:28 AM »

Anthony's create a SECOND foundation in Caylee's name - nothing like milking people while they're still so emotional about Caylee.

If the Anthony's can't work why in the world do they think they can oversee TWO foundations?  Because taking 80% of the funds is easy work. 

It is FRAUD for Cindy to be making other money & NOT reporting it to the government if she is on Disability.  They will come after her to make a point!  We need to let them know about the "double dipping" in private salary & government assistance.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-heard-about-casey-world-a-new-foundation.html?replytocom=201074

I saw some footage of them yesterday on HLN and they had been to Home Depot, then got back in their vehicle, which was a new, red Jeep, so where did 2 unemployed people get a new jeep from?

As "officers" of the foundations I'm sure they awarded themselves a new car.  Does that have to be reported?  If that is the case is it public record?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2011, 11:55:09 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/dr-judy-doubts-casey-anthonys-penchant-lying-cured/story?id=14100871
'Dr. Judy' Doubts Casey Anthony's Penchant for Lying Can Be Cured
July 19, 2011

Casey Anthony's lawyers have said that Anthony has suffered "trauma" and will need counseling now that she is a free woman, but experts aren't sure Anthony can be helped.

"It would be exceptionally difficult for anybody to treat her. There is no magic pill that's a truth serum for a person who's a pathological liar," said Dr. Judy Kuriansky a psychologist from Columbia University, but better known from her radio show as Dr. Judy.

Kuriansky believes that Anthony likely feels that she has been rewarded for her lying with her acquittal and release from jail.

"Why would she want to go to therapy when she basically got what she wanted? There's no motivation for her to seek help," Kuriansky said. "If she had been sent to jail, maybe she would want to see somebody because her style didn't work, but it did."
More...
(Video at link)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2011, 11:55:23 AM »

Thanks Northern! Alaqua Lakes is in Florida? The bitch is still in Florida? Alright Floridians, start looking, she'll probably show up at you local 7 eleven!

I've always thought she was in Florida.  Mason reminds me of Bug's Bunny.........she's not in here she's not in here............

He keeps saying she is NOT at his house in every interview.  Why not be coy to make us think she was there & throw everyone off where she really is?.......because she IS at his house!!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2011, 11:56:37 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28594931/detail.html
Report: Casey Dunking Booth Arrives At Fair
Casey-Themed Attraction Meets Bluegrass Fairgoers
POSTED: 10:04 am EDT July 19, 2011
UPDATED: 10:38 am EDT July 19, 2011

Video at link.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28594931/detail.html#ixzz1SZ0D5z3A

I'll be they made a fortune LOL
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2011, 11:57:21 AM »

Hi Five Monken! must have been in each other's heads as we posted almost the same comment..lol...

Great minds think alike!!  No really, as soon as she thinks people are losing interest, she'll pop up somewhere, i guarantee it!!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2011, 11:57:58 AM »

CASEY ANTHONY DOESN’T DESERVE A PR AGENCY

I interviewed with ABC’s Nightline today, where when I was asked to give PR advice to Casey Anthony, I said on camera: “The only advice I will offer that child killer is she should jump off a bridge.”
As I explained on camera, we have represented many individuals for crisis PR and have helped many to make recoveries.  There is a limit, and Anthony is someone we would refuse to represent, and someone who deserves professional advice from no one at all.

::snipping2::

No self respecting PR Firm needs to assist her in this endeavor, and I’d urge all my colleagues in Public Relations to universally say no.

http://www.businessinsider.com/casey-anthony-doesnt-deserve-a-pr-agency-2011-7
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2011, 12:06:56 PM »

He banned dogs from a  park according to the poster      I would make sure to walk my dog in front of his house every day and leave him presents from pooches if I lived there. 

CM smells like a "stink bomb"  Smile  Does anyone remember stink bomb's 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2011, 12:09:54 PM »

Monkey's,

I have to get something off my chest.  I do not have to respect the Casey Anthony, jury's decision.  TV talking heads keep saying you have to respect the jury's decision.  No, I don't, I do not respect dishonesty, and that is that.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2011, 12:14:57 PM »

Why am I not surprised that Jarhead hates dogs? Dogs are loyal and loving. They ask little of you other than your heart, much like toddlers do of their Mothers. He's already confirmed the value he places on that, so throw the dogs in there as well.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2011, 12:17:56 PM »

Monkey's,

I have to get something off my chest.  I do not have to respect the Casey Anthony, jury's decision.  TV talking heads keep saying you have to respect the jury's decision.  No, I don't, I do not respect dishonesty, and that is that.   

I applaud that post, Seahorse!! I respect the jury's decision in the exact measure they respected their responsibilities to Caylee and that amounted to NOTHING!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2011, 12:18:03 PM »

Monkey's,

This is America, we have freedom of speech and the freedom to think & feel the way we want! I don't agree with the jury's decision, i think they're idiots and I never ever will! I think that reflects most of this country too....just sayin'

Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2011, 12:21:03 PM »

That footage was actually from last week. We wondered the same.

Guess it could be a rental. Who knows.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2011, 12:23:11 PM »

Rumors.. I am going to research before I boycott, anything or anyone.  

http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/pages/Puerto-Rico-Does-Not-Want-you-Casey-Anthony/243232529039309

Edited-hyperlink
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 12:32:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2011, 12:27:25 PM »

Monkey's,

I'm right there with you and her DT isn't respecting it either or they wouldn't be appealing the other charges! They cannot have it both ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.