April 19, 2024, 09:30:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388318 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: July 20, 2011, 06:05:59 PM »

Technically, since Casey was aquitted on these charges, wouldn't this be considered an Open Case?

Therefore, I would imagine the evidence, other than personal items of the defendant, would NOT be released.  The rest of those items, the cans of death, etc.. belong to state of Florida.

And~ since Casey is FREE, and is an adult, wouldn't she have to be the one to make the request for those personal items?

**Edited to add NOT

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: July 20, 2011, 06:07:04 PM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH

Well we all know they are pretty good when it comes to destroying evidence, hope they enjoy their can of death.
In our state, the evidence is the property of the state. For a murder case, it has to be stored AT LEAST 25 yrs., if not forever. Good luck with that one, Cin-cin!

Good to know, I mean seriously, what could they possibly want? The pooh blanket with roots growing through it? The duct tape roll? The heart shaped stickers? You would think they would just want to put all this behind them but they still want to have control........with control comes money..........I really think if I were them, I would concentrate on my son and his new wife to be and hope that we could be some kind of a family again, but hey, that's just me.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: July 20, 2011, 06:09:32 PM »

I would never call them but I think as nasty as Cheney Mason was during and after her trial is awful and I don't feel sorry for them one bit!!  I'm sure they have enough money and resources they can travel until this has died down.

I respectfully disagree.

Just because Cheney himself is an a$$wipe, why should his wife and family have to travel around and leave their home because of what Mason chose to associate himself with?  The wife is not responsible for the actions of her husband.  He does what he wants.

I'm sure they have plenty of money to do whatever, but that's not the point.

The wife is a seperate being, she didn't represent Casey, Mason did. 

People are angry, very angry. 

If people want to find fault, they need to look at the jury. 

Even then, unfortunately, what's done is done.

::snipping::The wife is a seperate being, she didn't represent Casey, Mason did.  ::snipping2:: but but but she did not mind partying hardy with the whole bunch, did she?
I guess not!
[/quote]

JMO...but I wouldn't put it past Mason to have people making these calls....they are trying very hard to get the media focused on them and not KC....that tells me they are up to something,,,,Why did Mrs. mason call instead of him to make the report.....because she acting/talking as though she was frightened might garner more sympathy? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: July 20, 2011, 06:11:40 PM »

#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago

WTF?????  these people are frigging nuts

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: July 20, 2011, 06:13:05 PM »

Wonder if some of the crowd was from "Rent A Mob" ???   LOL

That's funny, who knows maybe they rented the guys that wanted to marry kc.
Also was strange bozo wore the vest and not kc...Got to tell you something....

Pharlap~

I wondered if Baez did wear a vest, although I couldn't determine if he was.
[/quote]

I didn't see any signs of a vest on him......MK..like this avatar MUCH BETTER

Rest in Peace Caylee

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #845 on: July 20, 2011, 06:13:12 PM »

11 minutes ago

WTF?????  these people are frigging nuts

Yes!

5150 + 5150

They need a 10,300, STAT.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: July 20, 2011, 06:13:56 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Coming up on @WESH new details of HOW Jose Baez planned to use George and Cindy as decoys during #CaseyAnthony release.
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

I can't wait to hear about this!!  Hope they will put up a video later!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: July 20, 2011, 06:16:13 PM »

11 minutes ago

you know darn well George is going to keep his gas can!  hee hee!

Monkey Devil!  they want the remnants of Caylee clothes????  They really are sick SOB's  How about the cans with her decomp.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #848 on: July 20, 2011, 06:16:46 PM »

What Happens To Casey's Car, Caylee's Bedspread?

George, Cindy Fighting For Evidence Back

POSTED: 4:17 pm EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 6:03 pm EDT July 20, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612479/detail.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: July 20, 2011, 06:19:46 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
His attorney says he is now in possession of gun confiscated from #GeorgeAnthony and would give it back to him if he asks.
10 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Exactly right“@blondienlex: @jasonedone Maybe Cindy wants things jbecause they belonged to Caylee. For instance her bedding.”
34 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: July 20, 2011, 06:21:31 PM »

Posted on the Keeping Track of Casey Anthony page on Facebook:

!!!!!!!!WARNING FACEBOOK FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF U GET A MESSAGE FROM FB SECURITY IT IS NOT FROM FB!!!!!!
IT IS A HACKER AND IT WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE VIOLATED FB RULES SOME HOW !!!!!!!!! IT TELLS YOU YOU HAVE 24 HRS TO RESPOND OR THEY WILL CLOSE YOUR ACCT!!!!!!! DO NOT CLICK ON IT!!!!!!! IT IS A VIRUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE RE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry, can't post link without displaying my own page)

thanks MK

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: July 20, 2011, 06:22:14 PM »

11 minutes ago

you know darn well George is going to keep his gas can!  hee hee!

Monkey Devil!  they want the remnants of Caylee clothes????  They really are sick SOB's  How about the cans with her decomp.....

Maybe they want to put them on display behind glass at the "Fraudation".

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: July 20, 2011, 06:23:48 PM »

Ignorant/Intolerate Monkeys unite!

COUNT ME IN!!  I am not gonna get over it for a long time.....I can be mad as hell and still do good things...I am woman, watch me roar!!@

There you go! 

I just found out today that my dear aunt who is 88 years old watched the whole trial and is spitting mad.  She is not only mad at the verdict but like a lot of us mad because she will probably profit off this.

I think that is terrific.....I can't imagine how anyone who actually watched the trial could have come to a not guilty verdict... and yet we had 12 people who voted not guilty......I hope their lives are filled with sleepless nights and bad Karma

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: July 20, 2011, 06:25:54 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28608822/detail.html
Casey Computer Expert Backs Off Previous Claims
Posted: 11:19 am EDT July 20, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A computer expert who testified in the Casey Anthony trial is refusing to comment on media reports that evidence offered about extensive chloroform searches on the family's computer was inaccurate.
In a statement released Wednesday, a Michigan attorney representing computer software designer John Bradley says his client disputes "erroneous media reports" that claim he insinuated any wrongdoing on the part of prosecutors.  ::snipping2::

So how much did the defense pay him to try to start that bit of chit

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: July 20, 2011, 06:27:33 PM »

They have been getting calls all along according to Mrs Mumbles:

::snipping2:: She said that until Tuesday, the calls were not aggressive  ::snipping2::

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28610996/detail.html
I smell that rat again.  Who actually has a land line anymore?  Who has a landline with a published number if your husband is a defense attorney?  Who has a published number if your husband has just defended the most hated chica in the world?

Stinks around here.

I have a land line....cell reception is hit or miss...but it is not a listed number

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: July 20, 2011, 06:28:14 PM »

I was a little surprised at how tough looking the OCSD and police were.  I think Disneyworld and all that at Orlando and not cops. 

They looked ready for just about anything.  And capable.

Imagine aez and crew having the gall to call them liars and their evidence fantasy forensics.

And now they want protection?

Go fish Baez and Cheney!

well my dear Anna, you will take notice that JB and KC DID NOT have vests on and they walked in front of the guards!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
JB and KC looked like they were being kicked out of the front door at gun point by the guards instead of being protected.   

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: July 20, 2011, 06:28:35 PM »

What Happens To Casey's Car, Caylee's Bedspread?

George, Cindy Fighting For Evidence Back

POSTED: 4:17 pm EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 6:03 pm EDT July 20, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612479/detail.html
So how long until Casey decides to fight Cindy for all the stuff?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: July 20, 2011, 06:29:12 PM »

They have been getting calls all along according to Mrs Mumbles:

::snipping2:: She said that until Tuesday, the calls were not aggressive  ::snipping2::

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28610996/detail.html
I smell that rat again.  Who actually has a land line anymore?  Who has a landline with a published number if your husband is a defense attorney?  Who has a published number if your husband has just defended the most hated chica in the world?

Stinks around here.

I have a land line....cell reception is hit or miss...but it is not a listed number

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: July 20, 2011, 06:32:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html
George, Cindy To Unveil Foundation Soon
Couple Holds Out Hope For Contact From Casey
POSTED: 3:48 pm EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 4:20 pm EDT July 20, 2011

Video at link
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html#ixzz1SgBnqMGo

I don't trust Lippman..............anyone who is thick with the A's has to be slimy.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: July 20, 2011, 06:34:05 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28609353/detail.html

"LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Organizers at a Kentucky carnival have shut down a booth in which a Casey Anthony lookalike taunted fairgoers to dunk her."

Evidently got threatened with a lawsuit from defense team.

Well it was a great idea!!!!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.