April 26, 2024, 04:56:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388578 times)
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: July 20, 2011, 07:05:38 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
Within the next 10 days, Lippman said George and Cindy will go public again to roll out their new foundation, Caylee's Fund.

"They're going to put all their effort and energy into filling the void from when they lost their granddaughter with this foundation work," Lippman said. "The big thing we want to get across is they're not going to profit from the foundation."

The foundation will focus on three main objectives: grandparents' rights, help for missing and exploited children and backing the proposed "Caylee's law."

The law would make it a felony to not report a missing or dead child within 24 hours. At least 29 states are considering such a law.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html#ixzz1SgDjb8VU

Just a guess, I don't think a lot people are going to send them money.
What do you guys think......

NO!!!!  bur I am waiting to see them try to slime into Caylee's Law....GA has already said he will support it....BIG DEAL BUTT FACE...Caylee's Law doesn't need you!!

WHY, WHY do these scumbags think that anyone cares when they are having their next outing or their next fraudation or their next tissue examination or their next official lying under oath exhibition?????????????

Lippman the brown nose needs to shut it........NOBODY CARES!!!!!   They better not try to make the new Law all about them.............

I agree, nobody cares but we still have those like NG who keeps saying, "aw the poor Anthonys, I feel for them and everything they've been through and I can't blame Cindy one bit for trying to save her daughter, I'd do the same thing", Please! NG.......you are thinking in terms of your sweet little 2 yr old, if she were a monster who killed her own baby, your grand baby, are you still willing to take the needle for such evilness? I doubt it. NG needs to stop giving Lippman the spotlight, he never says anything anyway, no reason in the world why Cindy and George need him to speak for them in the first place and maybe if they started acting like grandparents instead of slime, then people would be more forgiving and understanding but I have as of yet seen nothing in regards to Caylee and the trial, nothing, not even a visit to her burial ground, all we've heard is instructions not to leave toys and such. JMO
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: July 20, 2011, 07:09:00 PM »

I would never call Mason at home. Or annoy or harass anyone.
If he is being harassed, he can figure out a legal way to have it stopped, else he is not much of a lawyer.
I notice that no charges have been laid against anyone making death threats or any other kind of threat.
The Maggot family wants the things back so THEY can sell them.

Maggot family  Monkey Devil!  I like that, perfect reference to them........I hate that the
Maggot family want to associate themselves with "Caylee's Law"....They should not be allowed to do that.  Maybe Matt Morgan will prevent that from happening.

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #882 on: July 20, 2011, 07:10:31 PM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH

sickos!

I hope to hell they can't get anything....that would freak me out
  I hate seeing that picture... breaks my heart, and to think those scumbags want evidence returned.         

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: July 20, 2011, 07:11:09 PM »

Posted on fb on United we stand Against Casey Anthony:  Casey is reported to be in St. George Island, Florida. My daughter works in Panama City, She just got home telling me that it is all over the radio there and officials at the airport have released a statement confirming her arrival

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/Casey_Anthony_Still_In_Florida_New_Report_On_Her_Whereabouts_125883163.html

Updated: 9:23 AM Jul 20, 2011
Casey Anthony Still In Florida? New Clues To Her Location
Where in the world is Casey Anthony? Many have questions but few have the answers. WITN's sister station in Florida may have uncovered some clues to where Anthony is.
Posted: 9:21 AM Jul 20, 2011

Where in the world is Casey Anthony?

Many have questions but few have the answers.

WCTV, WITN's Gray sister station in Tallahassee, Florida, is reporting Anthony might be on a Gulf Coast island.

WCTV reports word spread fast through St. George Island that Anthony was supposedly staying at a rental property on the island. The island is located southeast of Panama City, Florida.

WCTV confirmed that the plane that Casey Anthony left Orlando on landed on St. George Island Tuesday at 1:11 p.m.

Flight records show that plane left Baton Rouge Metro at 10:37 am CST and landed on the island's private airstrip. The plane is owned by California attorney Todd Macaluso, one of Anthony's former lawyers.

Sources told WCTV Anthony's attorneys have rented a house for her on the island.

WCTV did speak with security personnel at The Plantation. They told us the rumors are not true.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: July 20, 2011, 07:13:14 PM »

aaawwwwww   are we supposed to feel sorry for them???  OMG, the DOB says 1953.....if she is just 58 then she has been ridden hard and out way wet on many occasions!!!

Report states Shirley and Mumbles phone calls were so bad they couldn't get any sleep so she disconnected the phone. I guess I would have just turned off the ringer.  Problem solved.

Me thinks they protest too loudly.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #885 on: July 20, 2011, 07:15:00 PM »

Something has been nagging at me since I first saw the video of KC's release....about 3AM this morning it hit me what it was.  Neither she nor JB carried anything...what about all the writing she was doing (her book)...  no letters from admirers, something is just WRONG about all that...I have never been in jail, so I have never been released....but surely she would want her admirers letters...........
They said it was all picked up prior to release...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: July 20, 2011, 07:15:09 PM »

aaawwwwww   are we supposed to feel sorry for them???  OMG, the DOB says 1953.....if she is just 58 then she has been ridden hard and out way wet on many occasions!!!

Report states Shirley and Mumbles phone calls were so bad they couldn't get any sleep so she disconnected the phone. I guess I would have just turned off the ringer.  Problem solved.

DITTO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: July 20, 2011, 07:16:05 PM »

Posted on fb on United we stand Against Casey Anthony:  Casey is reported to be in St. George Island, Florida. My daughter works in Panama City, She just got home telling me that it is all over the radio there and officials at the airport have released a statement confirming her arrival

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/Casey_Anthony_Still_In_Florida_New_Report_On_Her_Whereabouts_125883163.html

Updated: 9:23 AM Jul 20, 2011
Casey Anthony Still In Florida? New Clues To Her Location
Where in the world is Casey Anthony? Many have questions but few have the answers. WITN's sister station in Florida may have uncovered some clues to where Anthony is.
Posted: 9:21 AM Jul 20, 2011

Where in the world is Casey Anthony?

Many have questions but few have the answers.

WCTV, WITN's Gray sister station in Tallahassee, Florida, is reporting Anthony might be on a Gulf Coast island.

WCTV reports word spread fast through St. George Island that Anthony was supposedly staying at a rental property on the island. The island is located southeast of Panama City, Florida.

WCTV confirmed that the plane that Casey Anthony left Orlando on landed on St. George Island Tuesday at 1:11 p.m.

Flight records show that plane left Baton Rouge Metro at 10:37 am CST and landed on the island's private airstrip. The plane is owned by California attorney Todd Macaluso, one of Anthony's former lawyers.

Sources told WCTV Anthony's attorneys have rented a house for her on the island.

WCTV did speak with security personnel at The Plantation. They told us the rumors are not true.

They are really not very good at trying to hide Casey if they continue to use Mac's plane............all a cat and mouse game, just messing with the public and media.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #888 on: July 20, 2011, 07:17:06 PM »

The Netflix anwers sound like they are hedging the truth   The best way to get to a publicly traded company is to boycott and call Investor Relations and tell them you own the stock (they have no clue who does or doesn't), or even that you are a broker and you have 1,000 clients that hold the stock and your analyst is suggesting a SELL.........that scares the crap out of them and it is exactly what a stock analyst would say wrt terminology. I got the number to IR for anyone that wants to call that area too, and they should know more than customer service, whether they share or not they will tell the head of IR and it will makes its way to the CEO and Board of Directors when enough ppl call and say they are dumping their stock, cancelling their acct and boycotting.

Contact Investor Relations

If you are a Netflix member with a question, comment or concern about your account,
please contact Customer Service at http://www.netflix.com/Help or 866-716-0414. TTY users please call 866-402-2619.

Investor Relations will not respond to customer service related inquiries as they are unable to assist you as they do not have access to your account information.

http://ir.netflix.com/contactus.cfm

(This is the link to contact IR, they only have an email addy but when I get to the office tomorrow I can get the number from the Bloomberg and post it if you all want me too)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #889 on: July 20, 2011, 07:19:46 PM »

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=1196
Exclusive: NetFlix to produce Casey Anthony documentary

On the heels of NetFlix’s price increase fury and the outrage over the Casey Anthony verdict, NetFlix announced they would be producing a documentary on the life of Casey Anthony.

The deal will be worth ten million dollars to Anthony, according to a source within NetFlix who asked not to be identified.  “The money from this deal will allow Ms. Anthony to get on with her life.  NetFlix will have exclusive rights to show the documentary via streaming, DVD, as well as blu-ray.”

Anthony will be given creative control over the project. 

is this legit or another farce?

I just called Netflix and asked about this, and they said "oh no, not at all, only rumor and speculation at this point"

I said Good!  Because I was just about to cancel my account if it were true!

Maybe you all would like to call as well. 1-866-716-0414
Same response. 
I got told its not true as well..rep told me it was a gossip site and not REAL news...snort...we have a lot of that where slore is concerned buddy...anywhoooo...I informed him he may want to pas sit on to his supervisor that a statement by Netflix might be a good idear since the calls will keep coming and some will cancel without calling just bcuz they heard that lovely story...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: July 20, 2011, 07:21:42 PM »

Ignorant/Intolerate Monkeys unite!

COUNT ME IN!!  I am not gonna get over it for a long time.....I can be mad as hell and still do good things...I am woman, watch me roar!!@

There you go! 

I just found out today that my dear aunt who is 88 years old watched the whole trial and is spitting mad.  She is not only mad at the verdict but like a lot of us mad because she will probably profit off this.

I think that is terrific.....I can't imagine how anyone who actually watched the trial could have come to a not guilty verdict... and yet we had 12 people who voted not guilty......I hope their lives are filled with sleepless nights and bad Karma

Hey Sunny~

Do you think this is what happened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRlSyULJgl8&feature=related

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: July 20, 2011, 07:22:37 PM »

Cheyney Mason's wife had to call the police over death threats.  TMZ has the tape from the call and it sounds like she's near tears.  Here's the link -

http://www.tmz.com/category/celebrity-justice/
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: July 20, 2011, 07:23:25 PM »

NO!!!!  bur I am waiting to see them try to slime into Caylee's Law....GA has already said he will support it....BIG DEAL BUTT FACE...Caylee's Law doesn't need you!!

WHY, WHY do these scumbags think that anyone cares when they are having their next outing or their next fraudation or their next tissue examination or their next official lying under oath exhibition?????????????

Lippman the brown nose needs to shut it........NOBODY CARES!!!!!   They better not try to make the new Law all about them.............

they are gonna TRY...and as soon as they make their big announcement FB will be all over it!!!

Sunny, I swear I'll burn up my keyboard on that one.........I've been sorta laying low licking my wounds about the frikkin verdict and I don't give a rats azz where kc is....but those money grubbing A's better just shut up. 
PS  I'm glad that you wrote JP....
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: July 20, 2011, 07:24:06 PM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH

sickos!

I hope to hell they can't get anything....that would freak me out

Why do I have this terrible feeling they're somehow trying to profit from it? Like put it all behind glass and charge people .
Probably mad they couldn't figure out a way to profit from the memorial site.  People go there to pay their respects to Caylee. Something they know nothing about!
Where's the boxing George and Cindy icon?..think we need one.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #894 on: July 20, 2011, 07:27:31 PM »

DITTO!!!

Wonder why Shirley called LE?  Mumbles not around? Is he with Baez and cash cow Tot Mom?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: July 20, 2011, 07:28:04 PM »

Cheyney Mason's wife had to call the police over death threats.  TMZ has the tape from the call and it sounds like she's near tears.  Here's the link -

There are a lot of nuts in this world.  Unfortunately, when you take on a high visibility case, one touted as the trial of the century, you are putting a bulls eye on yourself.  I don't condone the threats but I'm also not surprised by them. 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: July 20, 2011, 07:28:12 PM »

I would never call Mason at home. Or annoy or harass anyone.
If he is being harassed, he can figure out a legal way to have it stopped, else he is not much of a lawyer.
I notice that no charges have been laid against anyone making death threats or any other kind of threat.
The Maggot family wants the things back so THEY can sell them.

Maggot family  Monkey Devil!  I like that, perfect reference to them........I hate that the
Maggot family want to associate themselves with "Caylee's Law"....They should not be allowed to do that.  Maybe Matt Morgan will prevent that from happening.

One would think they have caller-ID
even if they do not - it's not that difficult to trace the incoming so-called threat.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: July 20, 2011, 07:28:15 PM »

The article about Netflix came from a site similiar to The Onion. NOT TRUE
http://www.deadseriousnews.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: July 20, 2011, 07:28:43 PM »

DITTO!!!

Wonder why Shirley called LE?  Mumbles not around? Is he with Baez and cash cow Tot Mom?

He didn't hear the ring  Monkey Devil!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: July 20, 2011, 07:31:38 PM »

There are a lot of nuts in this world.  Unfortunately, when you take on a high visibility case, one touted as the trial of the century, you are putting a bulls eye on yourself.  I don't condone the threats but I'm also not surprised by them. 

I would think that all the time & effort Cheney put into protecting a client, that he would have had some kind of fore-thought about his own family. Common sense goes a long ways.

Next up is going to be the Kalpoes on trial

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.