April 24, 2024, 04:53:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388462 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: July 20, 2011, 07:31:43 PM »

Ignorant/Intolerate Monkeys unite!

COUNT ME IN!!  I am not gonna get over it for a long time.....I can be mad as hell and still do good things...I am woman, watch me roar!!@

There you go! 

I just found out today that my dear aunt who is 88 years old watched the whole trial and is spitting mad.  She is not only mad at the verdict but like a lot of us mad because she will probably profit off this.

I think that is terrific.....I can't imagine how anyone who actually watched the trial could have come to a not guilty verdict... and yet we had 12 people who voted not guilty......I hope their lives are filled with sleepless nights and bad Karma

Hey Sunny~

Do you think this is what happened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRlSyULJgl8&feature=related

::MonkeyJnBox::very possible

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: July 20, 2011, 07:33:59 PM »

I agree, nobody cares but we still have those like NG who keeps saying, "aw the poor Anthonys, I feel for them and everything they've been through and I can't blame Cindy one bit for trying to save her daughter, I'd do the same thing", Please! NG.......you are thinking in terms of your sweet little 2 yr old, if she were a monster who killed her own baby, your grand baby, are you still willing to take the needle for such evilness? I doubt it. NG needs to stop giving Lippman the spotlight, he never says anything anyway, no reason in the world why Cindy and George need him to speak for them in the first place and maybe if they started acting like grandparents instead of slime, then people would be more forgiving and understanding but I have as of yet seen nothing in regards to Caylee and the trial, nothing, not even a visit to her burial ground, all we've heard is instructions not to leave toys and such. JMO

I wonder why Lippman is always on NG and Dr. Drew?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: July 20, 2011, 07:35:53 PM »

NO!!!!  bur I am waiting to see them try to slime into Caylee's Law....GA has already said he will support it....BIG DEAL BUTT FACE...Caylee's Law doesn't need you!!

WHY, WHY do these scumbags think that anyone cares when they are having their next outing or their next fraudation or their next tissue examination or their next official lying under oath exhibition?????????????

Lippman the brown nose needs to shut it........NOBODY CARES!!!!!   They better not try to make the new Law all about them.............

they are gonna TRY...and as soon as they make their big announcement FB will be all over it!!!

Sunny, I swear I'll burn up my keyboard on that one.........I've been sorta laying low licking my wounds about the frikkin verdict and I don't give a rats azz where kc is....but those money grubbing A's better just shut up. 
PS  I'm glad that you wrote JP....

mizjay, I tried laying low but it didn't work....so I started letter and card writing...I did put my real name and return address on ALL the cards and letters...and the minute they make an announcement I can guarantee FB will be all over it....then I will contact all the media contacts I have and twitter til the cows come home!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: July 20, 2011, 07:38:49 PM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH

sickos!
[/quote

Kermit,  I have never seen this photo before...what is it?  I see it is hair but not Caylees''  too much.   when was this released?

Thank you
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: July 20, 2011, 07:40:40 PM »

I would never call Mason at home. Or annoy or harass anyone.
If he is being harassed, he can figure out a legal way to have it stopped, else he is not much of a lawyer.
I notice that no charges have been laid against anyone making death threats or any other kind of threat.
The Maggot family wants the things back so THEY can sell them.

Maggot family  Monkey Devil!  I like that, perfect reference to them........I hate that the
Maggot family want to associate themselves with "Caylee's Law"....They should not be allowed to do that.  Maybe Matt Morgan will prevent that from happening.

One would think they have caller-ID[
even if they do not - it's not that difficult to trace the incoming so-called threat.

I never pick up if I don't know who it is....Have everyone by name.
Is this just another stunk to keep this case a live?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: July 20, 2011, 07:41:11 PM »

I agree, nobody cares but we still have those like NG who keeps saying, "aw the poor Anthonys, I feel for them and everything they've been through and I can't blame Cindy one bit for trying to save her daughter, I'd do the same thing", Please! NG.......you are thinking in terms of your sweet little 2 yr old, if she were a monster who killed her own baby, your grand baby, are you still willing to take the needle for such evilness? I doubt it. NG needs to stop giving Lippman the spotlight, he never says anything anyway, no reason in the world why Cindy and George need him to speak for them in the first place and maybe if they started acting like grandparents instead of slime, then people would be more forgiving and understanding but I have as of yet seen nothing in regards to Caylee and the trial, nothing, not even a visit to her burial ground, all we've heard is instructions not to leave toys and such. JMO

I wonder why Lippman is always on NG and Dr. Drew?

Hi Kermmie!!  I have not watched anything since the verdict...everything pizzed me off so bad...it was affecting me in all aspects of my life....I think the only people I would watch would be Mark Nejame, the Morgans and Mark Eiglarsh....NG makes me want to kick the TV in and Dr. Drew is too licky licky....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: July 20, 2011, 07:42:50 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
Within the next 10 days, Lippman said George and Cindy will go public again to roll out their new foundation, Caylee's Fund.

"They're going to put all their effort and energy into filling the void from when they lost their granddaughter with this foundation work," Lippman said. "The big thing we want to get across is they're not going to profit from the foundation."

The foundation will focus on three main objectives: grandparents' rights, help for missing and exploited children and backing the proposed "Caylee's law."

The law would make it a felony to not report a missing or dead child within 24 hours. At least 29 states are considering such a law.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html#ixzz1SgDjb8VU

Just a guess, I don't think a lot people are going to send them money.
What do you guys think......

NO!!!!  bur I am waiting to see them try to slime into Caylee's Law....GA has already said he will support it....BIG DEAL BUTT FACE...Caylee's Law doesn't need you!!

WHY, WHY do these scumbags think that anyone cares when they are having their next outing or their next fraudation or their next tissue examination or their next official lying under oath exhibition?????????????

Lippman the brown nose needs to shut it........NOBODY CARES!!!!!   They better not try to make the new Law all about them.............

Parents have rights and responsibilities. Grandparents have neither. They babysit when they want to. They spend money on grandchildren when they want to. They take as much interest in their grandchildren as they want to.

Key words here are "When they want to."

When custody becomes an issue, the courts will decide the outcome, not grandparents. Hopefully, not based on the dollar figure the grandparents can cough up.

We did not have a lot of material things when we were growing up, but we had more fun than most families.

As a juvenile probation officer I saw MANY instances where grandparents literally "bought" their grandchildren with blank checks.

Talk about young parents feeling inadequate, questioning their own ability to adequately provide for their children, this blank check behavior should be criminal.

Tot Grandma and grandpa exhibited this detrimental behavior.

They were dysfunctional parents who subjected their outrageous behavior on their children AND their grandchild.

I can't imagine what poor little Caylee would have been subjected too as she grew older.

Screaming, cursing, threatening, withholding attention, money, privileges, violence like choking, threatening to throw her out of her home if she did not do what her grandparents wanted, calling law enforcement to have her arrested, lied to and lied about.

I won't go on, but you all know I could.

And they want to advocate Gradparent's Rights?

I find them disgusting and dangerous .
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: July 20, 2011, 07:43:30 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony classmate makes nearly $1200 selling 2 yearbooks. -jfell

https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

you can bet your ass that's why the anthonysnakes want the evidence

Rest in Peace Caylee

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #908 on: July 20, 2011, 07:45:48 PM »

kermit,  I
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #909 on: July 20, 2011, 07:46:23 PM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Defense attorney Cheney Mason and wife call deputies after receiving ongoing threats at home re: #caseyanthony. We're working on story now.

http://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony

Aw , poor Chinny & the Mrs.   ......people are just so darned uninformed....for some reason people think kc is an unrepentant lying killer even tho Mason wants to keep ramrodding the idea that she's a wonderful person down the public's throat............maybe if he and his fellow DT members would STFU and quit taunting the public things might die down...or is this part of the media campaign? Hide n seek with kc, scary threats...blah blah...nobody cares Mason.

I have no sympathy at all, Cheney should have walked away after the trial but instead he had to get on TV and gloat, even saying he would take her into his home, well, this is what you get, perhaps Baez's wife and the others who have family will decide Casey Anthony was a JOB, not a LIFESTYLE and they need to move on and let her pick up her own damn peices of her life because this is the aftermath of a baby killer who walks free, those who choose to stay, you get what you deserve.
That's right..but they won't cuz they all want the MONEY...if they were smart they woudl cut her loose and let her find her own cardboard box to sleep in under a bridge somewhere and let her shop her own pictures and deals...but noooooooo

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: July 20, 2011, 07:47:21 PM »

Cheyney Mason's wife had to call the police over death threats.  TMZ has the tape from the call and it sounds like she's near tears.  Here's the link -

http://www.tmz.com/category/celebrity-justice/

There are a lot of nuts in this world.  Unfortunately, when you take on a high visibility case, one touted as the trial of the century, you are putting a bulls eye on yourself.  I don't condone the threats but I'm also not surprised by them. 

I would think that all the time & effort Cheney put into protecting a client, that he would have had some kind of fore-thought about his own family. Common sense goes a long ways.

Next up is going to be the Kalpoes on trial

Mumbles says he's packin', so why didn't he just blow a great big hole in the phone. He's accustomed to blowing smoke.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: July 20, 2011, 07:49:12 PM »

Terri - sadly it is Caylee's hair
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: July 20, 2011, 07:52:23 PM »

Good heavens...something is wrong with my keyboard.  I apologize for getting in Kermit's box, and for the two word post.   Not sure what is happening...the words are jumping etc....no I do not drink   

I had never seen the photo of the hair and did not think that could be from Caylee...if it is it makes me even sicker that KC could view the photos....I thought there was just a few strands left.   I would die if I were family and saw that.   No, I would hurt someone without asking questions.

I am for grandparents rights to a degree, but the Anthony's lost the right to advocate for those rights when they supported KC. 

I will be glad when this is over...when the "stars" are nothing more than yesterdays news.

As for KC staying with anyone...remember the old adage that even under the best of circumstances, "guests, like fish, begin to stink after three days"?   I can not imagine anyone willing to put up with anyone for long. 

Terri
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: July 20, 2011, 07:54:25 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony classmate makes nearly $1200 selling 2 yearbooks. -jfell

https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

you can bet your ass that's why the anthonysnakes want the evidence

Wish an investigative journalist (like the good ones who keep SM's informed) had access to one of these. Think they could find some teachers, counselors, students who could give a good perspective on Tot Mom's behavior through the years AND their opinions of tot grandma and grandpa.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #914 on: July 20, 2011, 07:54:56 PM »

I am so sorry.   Why was that released?   Somethings are not for the public...MOO.  No offense to anyone strongly believing in the public's right to know everything.

And as I said....if I were family and saw that, there would not have been a trial.   There is no amount of law enforcement, etc, that would have kept me from getting across that table...I know myself that well.

Terri
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: July 20, 2011, 07:58:42 PM »

I am so sorry.   Why was that released?   Somethings are not for the public...MOO.  No offense to anyone strongly believing in the public's right to know everything.

And as I said....if I were family and saw that, there would not have been a trial.   There is no amount of law enforcement, etc, that would have kept me from getting across that table...I know myself that well.

Terri

It was entered into evidence and had to be made public. 
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #916 on: July 20, 2011, 08:01:21 PM »

aaawwwwww   are we supposed to feel sorry for them???  OMG, the DOB says 1953.....if she is just 58 then she has been ridden hard and out way wet on many occasions!!!

Report states Shirley and Mumbles phone calls were so bad they couldn't get any sleep so she disconnected the phone. I guess I would have just turned off the ringer.  Problem solved.

Me thinks they protest too loudly.

DITTO!!!

Wonder why Shirley called LE?  Mumbles not around? Is he with Baez and cash cow Tot Mom?

He didn't hear the ring  Monkey Devil!

That was worth more than a chuckle.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #917 on: July 20, 2011, 08:07:18 PM »

Terri

It was entered into evidence and had to be made public. 

As I had not seen this revolting photo and then to find out it is of Caylee's remains, I can only conclude that the jury had to be brain damaged not to have come to a verdict of GUILTY after viewing this photograph. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: July 20, 2011, 08:11:15 PM »

I don't feel sorry for the wives of any of the defense team. If my husband wanted to defend someone like Casey, we would have gone our separate ways long ago..They are selling their souls to be married to these critters..all about the money and the attention for them too..Maybe the wives will get some back bone and tell their husbands to quit fawning over Casey and to get back to work defending truly innocent people. If Casey is trying to get her life together and wants to be left alone, then maybe she should advise her attorneys to stop speaking with tv shows and doing interviews..

also, the Anthonys are whining cause Baez hasn't called them to tell them where Casey is..I say, Casey is a grown arse woman and if she wanted to call her parents to just say hi, she would do it..the attorneys are not going to tell her what to do if it is something she really wants to do.
I am glad that there are other cases to talk about on the talk shows so they aren't talking about Casey so much.
oh, and by the way...if that was Casey getting off that plane with the towel on her head, wouldn't you think that she would have different clothes on? she isn't going to wear the same clothes for days on end..she did that in jail..jmo....so, I think that they were just staging and getting a good laugh that they were fooling the public into thinking it was Casey..they were so obvious with the towel that they were trying to hide someone. if she just would have strolled in with her hair in a hat or some other look, she might have not been noticed...know what I mean?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #919 on: July 20, 2011, 08:11:45 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/cheney-mason-threats-incident-report-0720.pdf
Shirley Mason stated that she has been a victim of continual and harassing phone calls from multiple callers. She advised it was so bad last
night that she diconnected her phones as they were unable to get any sleep. Shirley advised me that she was advised that her home phone number
and home address was placed on Facebook and believes that is where everyone is getting her number. She stated she is in fear for her and her
families safety since their information is currently up on Facebook.

Considering these are constant calls, I'd:

CHANGE THE NUMBER!!

& Buy one of those aerosal horns and spray it into the phone when they start talking crap.

I personally feel, waahh, quit whining. You marry a slug and allow him to continue being a slug and this is what happens.    NO SYMPATHY.

Hello to all

This makes me sick I guess it's ok to call 911 because of phone calls and pennies being thrown at your house but NOT when your baby has been missing for 31 days or "when she is pulled from a pool"

Monkey hugs

What big babies they are.  I hate them all and wasting the cops time having to go over and take a report or whatever.  what are they going to do, arrest everybody who makes any mean comments about them?  They might as well open an island for all the people they are going to have to arrest. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.