April 23, 2024, 04:12:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388425 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #940 on: July 20, 2011, 08:51:42 PM »

KC is in San Diego           looking for a house, a caller just told NG.

This sounds possible, BECAUSE California has a Homestead Law.A Lawyer's opinion sis KC, may be looking for a house, with a state that supports a Homestead Law. I believe this law protects your house from creditors, maybe...Lawsuits, too.

This would explains, why the DT is trying so hard to convince the public, that she is in Florida. I believe she is in Cali.

Homestead Law link:

http://www.bankruptcylawnetwork.com/california-homestead-law/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: July 20, 2011, 08:56:10 PM »

Can it Be........

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

http://tinyurl.com/3bwnt7g

WTF Florida
Casey Anthony's Lawyer Ran a Miami Bikini CompanyBy Rich Abdill Fri., Jul. 8 2011 at 9:05 AM Comments (11) Categories: Business, WTF Florida

::snipping2::

Baez said it was his choice to spend eight years not being a lawyer because he could make more money doing other things. Apparently it's way more lucrative than it sounds to intern in the Miami-Dade Public Defender's Office and import bikinis on the side.

State records show a Jose Baez incorporated Brazilian-Bikini.com, Inc. in May 2000, and list a month later a Jose A. Baez as the incorporating agent of Bon Bon Bikinis, based on the 2400 block of SW 27th Avenue in Miami.

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: July 20, 2011, 08:56:48 PM »

KC is in San Diego          looking for a house, a caller just told NG.

This sounds possible, BECAUSE California has a Homestead Law.A Lawyer's opinion sis KC, may be looking for a house, with a state that supports a Homestead Law. I believe this law protects your house from creditors, maybe...Lawsuits, too.

This would explains, why the DT is trying so hard to convince the public, that she is in Florida. I believe she is in Cali.

Homestead Law link:

http://www.bankruptcylawnetwork.com/california-homestead-law/

Casey doesn't have a job.  She can't get a loan on a house.   If she paid for a house CASH then her creditors could still put a lien on her home.

http://resources.lawinfo.com/en/Legal-FAQs/Foreclosure/California/can-i-keep-my-home-if-i-file-bankruptcy-in-ca.html

Can I Keep My Home If I File Bankruptcy in California?

As in all states, a bankruptcy judge may allow a debtor to keep his or her home if he or she is able to make the mortgage payments on the property and if the debtor does not hold much more equity in the property than that which is allowed by the California homestead exemption.
California property owners are also entitled to keep some of the equity in their homes pursuant to the state homestead laws. Those laws provide different exemption amounts for different living arrangements. A homeowner who lives with a relative who is not an owner of the home is entitled to a $75,000 exemption. A homeowner who is disabled, who is age 65 or older or who is age 55 with a low income is entitled to a $150,000 exemption. Homeowners who do not fall into either group described above are entitled to a $50,000 exemption.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 09:00:50 PM by klaasend » Logged
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: July 20, 2011, 09:01:53 PM »

Can it Be........

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

http://tinyurl.com/3bwnt7g

WTF Florida
Casey Anthony's Lawyer Ran a Miami Bikini CompanyBy Rich Abdill Fri., Jul. 8 2011 at 9:05 AM Comments (11) Categories: Business, WTF Florida

Baez said it was his choice to spend eight years not being a lawyer because he could make more money doing other things. Apparently it's way more lucrative than it sounds to intern in the Miami-Dade Public Defender's Office and import bikinis on the side.

State records show a Jose Baez incorporated Brazilian-Bikini.com, Inc. in May 2000, and list a month later a Jose A. Baez as the incorporating agent of Bon Bon Bikinis, based on the 2400 block of SW 27th Avenue in Miami.

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

Yes, that is him- both businesses failed.
He had to do do something- the Fla Bar would not let him practise law due to unethical behavior.  It took 8 years before they let him work.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: July 20, 2011, 09:03:27 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/cheney-mason-threats-incident-report-0720.pdf
Shirley Mason stated that she has been a victim of continual and harassing phone calls from multiple callers. She advised it was so bad last
night that she diconnected her phones as they were unable to get any sleep. Shirley advised me that she was advised that her home phone number
and home address was placed on Facebook and believes that is where everyone is getting her number. She stated she is in fear for her and her
families safety since their information is currently up on Facebook.

Considering these are constant calls, I'd:

CHANGE THE NUMBER!!

& Buy one of those aerosal horns and spray it into the phone when they start talking crap.

I personally feel, waahh, quit whining. You marry a slug and allow him to continue being a slug and this is what happens.    NO SYMPATHY.

Hello to all

This makes me sick I guess it's ok to call 911 because of phone calls and pennies being thrown at your house but NOT when your baby has been missing for 31 days or "when she is pulled from a pool"

Monkey hugs

What big babies they are.  I hate them all and wasting the cops time having to go over and take a report or whatever.  what are they going to do, arrest everybody who makes any mean comments about them?  They might as well open an island for all the people they are going to have to arrest. 

Now Mason knows what Zenaida went through, thanks to KC's lies....t
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: July 20, 2011, 09:04:14 PM »

Casey has been out of jail Since Saturday and she is already looking to buy a house? what is the rush? she wouldn't even know where to settle already would she?? she better move in before she buys to make sure that her neighbors are going to accept her. Who is going to want her living next door or even on the same block? look at what her parent's neighbors have gone through with traffic, protestors etc...
she won't be welcome anywhere if you ask me...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: July 20, 2011, 09:06:19 PM »

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/jul/20/letter-casey-anthony-jurors-did-not-understand/
Letter: Casey Anthony jurors did not understand what their duty was
    Ernest_Steffens
    Posted July 20, 2011 at 7:37 p.m.

Ernest F. Steffens, Vero Beach

Letter: Casey Anthony jurors did not understand what their duty was

A primary faculty the Casey Anthony jurors left at the foot of the courthouse steps was common sense.

Comments after the verdict by jurors suggest they had no conception what their duty was. They claimed the prosecution had not shown exactly how Caylee Anthony died, where she died, or when she died. That was not their moral responsibility. Their sole determination was whether Casey Anthony had killed her daughter.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: July 20, 2011, 09:07:00 PM »

I was reading the trillions of emails I get from the follow Casey group on FB, oy vey, gotta figure out how to turn those emails off.

Anywho, supposedly wench opened a facebook, thanking all her supporters, but now it is gone.  That was fast.

OMG!!! If you figure out how to turn them off...please let me know!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: July 20, 2011, 09:09:20 PM »

On Dr. Drew she was told by Al Taylor that she would have to be hooked up to a lie detector for the million dollar interview. She wanted all the money up front and Geraldo is trying to steal Al Taylor's deal. Does that surprise anyone?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: July 20, 2011, 09:10:14 PM »

Casey has been out of jail Since Saturday and she is already looking to buy a house? what is the rush? she wouldn't even know where to settle already would she?? she better move in before she buys to make sure that her neighbors are going to accept her. Who is going to want her living next door or even on the same block? look at what her parent's neighbors have gone through with traffic, protestors etc...

I don't believe it.  It's BS. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: July 20, 2011, 09:11:23 PM »

I was reading the trillions of emails I get from the follow Casey group on FB, oy vey, gotta figure out how to turn those emails off.

Anywho, supposedly wench opened a facebook, thanking all her supporters, but now it is gone.  That was fast.

I have a throwaway email for fb...which I never check..but if you go into your profile settings or something like that, you can uncheck notifications by emails...I just did that..otherwise, go to your fb page and ask someone on there for better instructions...

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: July 20, 2011, 09:11:34 PM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Authors_McKenna_And_Rulli_Commemorate_Caylee_Anthony.php
the movie:   in the upcoming film based on the authors’ novel, there are other actors and stars in Hollywood being contacted for possible leading roles in the upcoming film, that Belle Avery of Apelles Entertainment is in the process of making. “Though we are in the pre-production stages, Tommy. Reading Kathleen and Marti’s manuscript felt like eating Godiva chocolates from a trash can filled with maggots. They wanted to write a very stunning novel and they have accomplished their goal,” said Avery. “Casting is very important, and we do have an idea of a great actress, who would be perfect for the role of Casey. This is the type of role that brings Oscar buzz surrounding the leading lady.”

I am not familiar with this publication I e-mailed them and asked if the poster, Tommy Garrett, is the one supposedly starring in the movie. The wording was suspect.

I will keep at them for more. If anyone is familiar with the publisher, please post.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: July 20, 2011, 09:12:11 PM »

I don't believe it.  It's BS. 

yep..BS to me too..as is a lot of the stuff going around lately...imo

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #953 on: July 20, 2011, 09:14:05 PM »

aaawwwwww   are we supposed to feel sorry for them???  OMG, the DOB says 1953.....if she is just 58 then she has been ridden hard and out way wet on many occasions!!!

Report states Shirley and Mumbles phone calls were so bad they couldn't get any sleep so she disconnected the phone. I guess I would have just turned off the ringer.  Problem solved.

Me thinks they protest too loudly.

DITTO!!!

Wonder why Shirley called LE?  Mumbles not around? Is he with Baez and cash cow Tot Mom?

He didn't hear the ring  Monkey Devil!
probby went to answer the door..thought it was pizza delivery...oh the good old days when all we had to do to get a rise out of the slore was send her a pizza...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: July 20, 2011, 09:15:21 PM »

To turn off email notifications in Facebook...

Go to

1.  ACCOUNT
2.  SETTINGS
3.  NOTIFICATIONS (then uncheck)

Here is a partial screen cap of that area:

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: July 20, 2011, 09:15:47 PM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH

sickos!
[/quote

Kermit,  I have never seen this photo before...what is it?  I see it is hair but not Caylees''  too much.   when was this released?

Thank you

Unfortunately this was the "mat" of hair from Caylee's skull.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #956 on: July 20, 2011, 09:16:47 PM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Authors_McKenna_And_Rulli_Commemorate_Caylee_Anthony.php
the movie:   in the upcoming film based on the authors’ novel, there are other actors and stars in Hollywood being contacted for possible leading roles in the upcoming film, that Belle Avery of Apelles Entertainment is in the process of making. “Though we are in the pre-production stages, Tommy. Reading Kathleen and Marti’s manuscript felt like eating Godiva chocolates from a trash can filled with maggots. They wanted to write a very stunning novel and they have accomplished their goal,” said Avery. “Casting is very important, and we do have an idea of a great actress, who would be perfect for the role of Casey. This is the type of role that brings Oscar buzz surrounding the leading lady.”

I am not familiar with this publication I e-mailed them and asked if the poster, Tommy Garrett, is the one supposedly starring in the movie. The wording was suspect.

I will keep at them for more. If anyone is familiar with the publisher, please post.

Here is another article from the same link:

"Two Tapped For Upcoming Caylee Anthony Movie
Posted by Roger Hitts on Jul 19, 2011 - 10:56:02 PM

HOLLYWOOD—Actress Mila Kunis and journalist-actor Tommy Garrett are among the first to review scripts for an upcoming movie surrounding the death of Caylee Anthony, to be executive produced by Belle Avery. The script is based on the soon-to-be released fictional novel surrounding Caylee’s life, written by Kathleen McKenna and Marti Rulli."

Talk about a career ender!!!!  These actors would have angry monkeys on their backs for years.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: July 20, 2011, 09:18:05 PM »

if you are on your "home" page of FB,  the left column is your groups.  Go to the group by clicking on the name, and up top you will see "Edit Settings".  You have options of what emails you want to receive if any from the groups

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: July 20, 2011, 09:20:00 PM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH

sickos!

I hope to hell they can't get anything....that would freak me out

I don't think they would have any "standing" to get anything except to maybe the car. I am sure they can get it back and I hope they end up broke and have to drive around in it smelling their grandbaby's body still.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: July 20, 2011, 09:21:29 PM »

Was just watching Dead Zone on Hulu.
Was made in 2002, they were talking about the body farm!!
People donating there bodys.    WoooW

In the trial did they say when the body farm started???

It was founded in 1971/

Stranger still is that i am reading one of Kathy Reichs books and they are using chemical analysis to determine time of death from the fatty acids in soil. Funny how this book was written in 2001 but Bozo called it junk science in 2011. 

That is strange......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.