April 19, 2024, 07:53:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388314 times)
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: July 20, 2011, 03:41:00 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282310/Cheney-Masons-wife-calls-911-to-report-threatening-calls
Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:29 PM

LISTEN: Cheney Mason's wife 911 tape released    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/Media/cheney-mason-harassment-0720.wav

Even thought Cheney Mason is a goober and he's spoken out in favour of Casey Anthony, people need to chill out and quit attacking and harassing people.

If they put their energy and effort into doing something positive, we'd see more results in laws changing, bringing more kids home, etc.

I would never call them but I think as nasty as Cheney Mason was during and after her trial is awful and I don't feel sorry for them one bit!!  I'm sure they have enough money and resources they can travel until this has died down.

I respectfully disagree.

Just because Cheney himself is an a$$wipe, why should his wife and family have to travel around and leave their home because of what Mason chose to associate himself with?  The wife is not responsible for the actions of her husband.  He does what he wants.

I'm sure they have plenty of money to do whatever, but that's not the point.

The wife is a seperate being, she didn't represent Casey, Mason did. 

People are angry, very angry. 

If people want to find fault, they need to look at the jury. 

Even then, unfortunately, what's done is done.

::snipping::The wife is a seperate being, she didn't represent Casey, Mason did.  ::snipping2:: but but but she did not mind partying hardy with the whole bunch, did she?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: July 20, 2011, 03:44:11 PM »

I was a little surprised at how tough looking the OCSD and police were.  I think Disneyworld and all that at Orlando and not cops. 

They looked ready for just about anything.  And capable.

Imagine aez and crew having the gall to call them liars and their evidence fantasy forensics.

And now they want protection?

Go fish Baez and Cheney!

well my dear Anna, you will take notice that JB and KC DID NOT have vests on and they walked in front of the guards!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Wonder if some of the crowd was from "Rent A Mob" ???   LOL
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: July 20, 2011, 03:49:31 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/cheney-mason-threats-incident-report-0720.pdf
 ::snipping2::
Shirley Mason stated that she has been a victim of continual and harassing phone calls from multiple callers. She advised it was so bad last
night that she diconnected her phones as they were unable to get any sleep. Shirley advised me that she was advised that her home phone number
and home address was placed on Facebook and believes that is where everyone is getting her number. She stated she is in fear for her and her
families safety since their information is currently up on Facebook.

Considering these are constant calls, I'd:

CHANGE THE NUMBER!!

& Buy one of those aerosal horns and spray it into the phone when they start talking crap.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: July 20, 2011, 03:50:07 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282310/Cheney-Masons-wife-calls-911-to-report-threatening-calls
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:29 PM

LISTEN: Cheney Mason's wife 911 tape released    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/Media/cheney-mason-harassment-0720.wav

Even thought Cheney Mason is a goober and he's spoken out in favour of Casey Anthony, people need to chill out and quit attacking and harassing people.

If they put their energy and effort into doing something positive, we'd see more results in laws changing, bringing more kids home, etc.

I would never call them but I think as nasty as Cheney Mason was during and after her trial is awful and I don't feel sorry for them one bit!!  I'm sure they have enough money and resources they can travel until this has died down.

I respectfully disagree.

Just because Cheney himself is an a$$wipe, why should his wife and family have to travel around and leave their home because of what Mason chose to associate himself with?  The wife is not responsible for the actions of her husband.  He does what he wants.

I'm sure they have plenty of money to do whatever, but that's not the point.

The wife is a seperate being, she didn't represent Casey, Mason did. 

People are angry, very angry. 

If people want to find fault, they need to look at the jury. 

Even then, unfortunately, what's done is done.

::snipping::The wife is a seperate being, she didn't represent Casey, Mason did.  ::snipping2:: but but but she did not mind partying hardy with the whole bunch, did she?
I guess not!

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: July 20, 2011, 03:54:38 PM »

I was a little surprised at how tough looking the OCSD and police were.  I think Disneyworld and all that at Orlando and not cops. 

Imagine aez and crew having the gall to call them liars and their evidence fantasy forensics.

Go fish Baez and Cheney!

well my dear Anna, you will take notice that JB and KC DID NOT have vests on and they walked in front of the guards!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

That's funny, who knows maybe they rented the guys that wanted to marry kc.
Also was strange bozo wore the vest and not kc...Got to tell you something....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: July 20, 2011, 03:56:33 PM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: July 20, 2011, 03:57:35 PM »

Yup. Even the car. They want to be sure it doesn't end up on Ebay RT @lalola28: @AmandaOberWESH even the death car?????????@lalola28
11 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: July 20, 2011, 03:57:52 PM »

Go fish Baez and Cheney!

That's funny, who knows maybe they rented the guys that wanted to marry kc.
Also was strange bozo wore the vest and not kc...Got to tell you something....

Pharlap~

I wondered if Baez did wear a vest, although I couldn't determine if he was.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: July 20, 2011, 03:58:10 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Coming up on @WESH new details of HOW Jose Baez planned to use George and Cindy as decoys during #CaseyAnthony release.
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: July 20, 2011, 03:58:52 PM »

#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago

you know darn well George is going to keep his gas can!  hee hee!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: July 20, 2011, 04:02:01 PM »

11 minutes ago

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: July 20, 2011, 04:07:25 PM »

11 minutes ago

Monkey Devil!

Baez did make me laugh during the trial when he asked/said something to George about him having that gas can 20 years or something.  I don't remember exactly, but it was kinda funny.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: July 20, 2011, 04:12:17 PM »

I'm assuming this has already been posted:

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: July 20, 2011, 04:13:21 PM »

One of Mumbles wish may have come true with these calls to his house. 

@12:44 http://www.wftv.com/video/26354839/index.html he speaks about bloggers and internet people and LOL = lots of luck, Mumbles says he wishes he knew who the genius blogger was as he wants to have a further discussion with them in private but they obviously do not have the courage to do that.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: July 20, 2011, 04:14:14 PM »

Imaginary Facebook Friends?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: July 20, 2011, 04:14:36 PM »

Posted on the Keeping Track of Casey Anthony page on Facebook:

!!!!!!!!WARNING FACEBOOK FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF U GET A MESSAGE FROM FB SECURITY IT IS NOT FROM FB!!!!!!
IT IS A HACKER AND IT WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE VIOLATED FB RULES SOME HOW !!!!!!!!! IT TELLS YOU YOU HAVE 24 HRS TO RESPOND OR THEY WILL CLOSE YOUR ACCT!!!!!!! DO NOT CLICK ON IT!!!!!!! IT IS A VIRUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE RE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry, can't post link without displaying my own page)

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: July 20, 2011, 04:19:05 PM »

Ignorant/Intolerate Monkeys unite!

COUNT ME IN!!  I am not gonna get over it for a long time.....I can be mad as hell and still do good things...I am woman, watch me roar!!@

There you go! 

I just found out today that my dear aunt who is 88 years old watched the whole trial and is spitting mad.  She is not only mad at the verdict but like a lot of us mad because she will probably profit off this.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #777 on: July 20, 2011, 04:20:43 PM »

11 minutes ago

Monkey Devil!

Baez did make me laugh during the trial when he asked/said something to George about him having that gas can 20 years or something.  I don't remember exactly, but it was kinda funny.
Hi Monkeys I took a few days off to spend with my son and mom and to get my thinking back in order...I thought evidence was not given back to family members in case something came along later on that might be used. As far as Casey goes if netflix does do interview i will cancel my prescription with them. If I were on the defense team or a juror I'd be scared with all these signs coming up on the ,lightening, a picture, black-out, these things are telling me god is very unhappy and Karma is biting at the heels.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: July 20, 2011, 04:20:56 PM »

There's another Facebook page with what appears to be 3 members called Timer55.

They give Casey 55 days on the outside. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: July 20, 2011, 04:21:24 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28608822/detail.html
Casey Computer Expert Backs Off Previous Claims
Posted: 11:19 am EDT July 20, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A computer expert who testified in the Casey Anthony trial is refusing to comment on media reports that evidence offered about extensive chloroform searches on the family's computer was inaccurate.
In a statement released Wednesday, a Michigan attorney representing computer software designer John Bradley says his client disputes "erroneous media reports" that claim he insinuated any wrongdoing on the part of prosecutors.  ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.