April 19, 2024, 10:20:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388287 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: July 20, 2011, 04:46:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
Within the next 10 days, Lippman said George and Cindy will go public again to roll out their new foundation, Caylee's Fund.

"They're going to put all their effort and energy into filling the void from when they lost their granddaughter with this foundation work," Lippman said. "The big thing we want to get across is they're not going to profit from the foundation."

The foundation will focus on three main objectives: grandparents' rights, help for missing and exploited children and backing the proposed "Caylee's law."

The law would make it a felony to not report a missing or dead child within 24 hours. At least 29 states are considering such a law.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html#ixzz1SgDjb8VU

Just a guess, I don't think a lot people are going to send them money.
What do you guys think......

Well, we didn't consier the jury would let Slore off either.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: July 20, 2011, 04:46:56 PM »

Within the next 10 days, Lippman said George and Cindy will go public again to roll out their new foundation, Caylee's Fund.

"They're going to put all their effort and energy into filling the void from when they lost their granddaughter with this foundation work," Lippman said. "The big thing we want to get across is they're not going to profit from the foundation."

The foundation will focus on three main objectives: grandparents' rights, help for missing and exploited children and backing the proposed "Caylee's law."

The law would make it a felony to not report a missing or dead child within 24 hours. At least 29 states are considering such a law.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html#ixzz1SgDjb8VU

she had rights and she let Caylee go anyway with Casey that night she confronted her about the money....she is nobody to talk about anything....greedy jerks
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: July 20, 2011, 04:47:04 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28609353/detail.html

"LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Organizers at a Kentucky carnival have shut down a booth in which a Casey Anthony lookalike taunted fairgoers to dunk her."

Evidently got threatened with a lawsuit from defense team.

Isn't that called freedom of speak thou, the defense took away from the Kentucky carnival organizers?

The article said the Lions Club decided to close it because of public sentiment. That last line was my opinion that they got threatened by a lawsuit.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: July 20, 2011, 04:47:15 PM »

I pray noone will fall for the Anthony's scam, I wouldn't give them 1 red cent
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #804 on: July 20, 2011, 04:53:56 PM »

How's the progress with Caylee's Law?

How many states are in?

Alabama has a bill prefiled for the next session (regular or special)

Still drafting in Georia where there is currently no time limit to report a child missing!

The next session here is in January, 2012.
I haven't received a reply from anyone in Iowa yet!  Me and my daughter sent it to them a long time ago.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: July 20, 2011, 04:55:40 PM »

I got this in response to a sponsor that I sent it to:

Thank you for contacting the Georgia-Pacific Consumer Response Center.
Georgia-Pacific places tremendous importance on the feedback we receive from our
consumers.

Georgia-Pacific and our consumer products brands select TV programs for our
advertising on a wide range of criteria, including the program's target
audience.  We, of course, also review the historic content of the program to
make sure it fits with our brand and company values.  The opinions expressed on
the TV programs or by its hosts, however, may not reflect the views of our
company.  We are constantly reviewing our list of approved programs and will
review this program along with others.

We appreciate your comments and will forward them to our marketing department.
Again, thank you for contacting the Georgia-Pacific Consumer Response Center.

Consumer Response Center
gpcrc@gapac.com | 800-283-5547

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #806 on: July 20, 2011, 04:59:33 PM »

So, I just want to make sure I'm all caught up...

The jury basically called all OCSO & FBI witnesses liars to their faces with the NG gift verdict.

& now, George & Cindy want *ALL* evidence back in their position because they think law enforcement

is going to put up all of it for bidding on E-BAY??? (source - Amanda Ober/WESH Tweet)

Did I read that right... or am I tripping out over here? aRE YOU FRICKIN' KIDDING ME?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #807 on: July 20, 2011, 05:01:13 PM »

POSITION=POSSESSION   - I got excited. Excuse me.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: July 20, 2011, 05:01:56 PM »

How many states are in?

Still drafting in Georia where there is currently no time limit to report a child missing!

I haven't received a reply from anyone in Iowa yet!  Me and my daughter sent it to them a long time ago.

In Alabama I called the governors office and followed up with an email..talked to my state senator on the phone and arranged a face to face with my state rep. Don't give even if you just get through to their staff.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: July 20, 2011, 05:02:50 PM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH

you know darn well George is going to keep his gas can!  hee hee!
Monkey Devil!

Baez did make me laugh during the trial when he asked/said something to George about him having that gas can 20 years or something.  I don't remember exactly, but it was kinda funny.

Right! They are going to put it on Ebay and sell for profit probably. I thought it was kept for a length of time at least.

I guess they could be profitable~
$40.00USD for this old one:

(Has music, lower your volume!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/OLD-Red-Chippy-Paint-Gas-Garage-Can-w-Wood-Bail-/250849437527?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a67caa757
I would think the state of Florida would have to keep the evidence due to it being an unsolved (gag me when I say this) murder since KC got off.  But since the azzes have gotten everything they asked for I'm sure they will get this.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: July 20, 2011, 05:02:55 PM »

How many states are in?

In Alabama I called the governors office and followed up with an email..talked to my state senator on the phone and arranged a face to face with my state rep. Don't give up even if you just get through to their staff.
self edit

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: July 20, 2011, 05:10:13 PM »

How many states are in?

The article I posted (in the section with the states listed under Georgia) Tom Crawford with the Georgia Reports says interest could wain before lawmakers have a chance to consider the bill. 

I think this is ridiculous statement. 

Since there is no law on the Georgia books to date, for the reporting time a missing child's parents have to report the child missing, they obviously need to prioritize Caylee's Law regardless of weither public interest waines or not. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: July 20, 2011, 05:16:54 PM »

Why do they need to have a Gimme-Some-Money-Foundation to support Caylee's Law ?
It wasn't their idea, it's been taken care of by persons who never met Caylee.
What could they possibly do, except hitch their lazy azzes to it to make a buck ?
Their participation in anything like this would tarnish it.
Cindy is a liar and George is a pansy who has been accused of : Being a child molester and a disposer of a baby in a swamp and also a liar as he didn't tell the OCSD that he knew where the baby was.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: July 20, 2011, 05:17:37 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Yes, story on @WESH .com“@apeach68: @bobkealing will your decoy interview be online?”
1 minute ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Yes, their lawyer doesn't want it on EBay“@jasonedone: @bobkealing do u think Anthony's want some evidence back? I have never heard of that
1 minute ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: July 20, 2011, 05:17:43 PM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH

you know darn well George is going to keep his gas can!  hee hee!

It's a collectible.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: July 20, 2011, 05:20:43 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Yes, story on @WESH .com“@apeach68: @bobkealing will your decoy interview be online?”
1 minute ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Yes, their lawyer doesn't want it on EBay“@jasonedone: @bobkealing do u think Anthony's want some evidence back? I have never heard of that
1 minute ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
I don't see the state of FL selling the evidence on eBay!   Be back later.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: July 20, 2011, 05:24:12 PM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Lawyers in defamation case going after #caseyanthony 's psych evals, treatment plans, offers for TV, book deals: http://thesent.nl/oFwVmD
2 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: July 20, 2011, 05:26:09 PM »

He's not doing it just because it looks macho. There are real nutters out there, real mad... and impulse control... not so much. Ya know?

I agree with Dan Abrams from earlier today. Why poke a tiger? Why do they continue to stoke the fire? It's pretty stupid.

Are they risk adrenaline addicts just like the Anthonys? Is that it?
What I find interesting in these pictures of her "freedom walk" is her posture.  It's apparent that she has become accustomed to walking with her hands restrained behind her.  My current wish is that she is stuck that way permanently.  My overall wish is that she and that entire criminal clan of hers to be locked up together. Forever.

If she was in such danger of someone going to take a shot or anything else then why was he behind her? That doesn't make sense to me. I know there was a lot of enforcement outside but she went through that door "open".

Oh--that's a good point.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: July 20, 2011, 05:27:06 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28608822/detail.html
Casey Computer Expert Backs Off Previous Claims
Posted: 11:19 am EDT July 20, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A computer expert who testified in the Casey Anthony trial is refusing to comment on media reports that evidence offered about extensive chloroform searches on the family's computer was inaccurate.
In a statement released Wednesday, a Michigan attorney representing computer software designer John Bradley says his client disputes "erroneous media reports" that claim he insinuated any wrongdoing on the part of prosecutors.  ::snipping2::

Interesting ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: July 20, 2011, 05:29:53 PM »

Nobody can afford to send anybody any money right now---LOL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.