April 28, 2024, 04:28:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388730 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: July 20, 2011, 05:32:18 PM »

So, I just want to make sure I'm all caught up...

The jury basically called all OCSO & FBI witnesses liars to their faces with the NG gift verdict.

& now, George & Cindy want *ALL* evidence back in their position because they think law enforcement

is going to put up all of it for bidding on E-BAY??? (source - Amanda Ober/WESH Tweet)

Did I read that right... or am I tripping out over here? aRE YOU FRICKIN' KIDDING ME?

That's about the gist of things.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: July 20, 2011, 05:34:08 PM »

If Casey is in the Mason house, "sleep with one eye open" can be viewed as advise.

If Cindy wants to see Casey, all she has to do is tell her that she's cleaning out her room, including her Ohio State shirt and Universal ID.

I bet if they go out of town, Casey will find a way to get in and clean them out.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: July 20, 2011, 05:34:10 PM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH

Well we all know they are pretty good when it comes to destroying evidence, hope they enjoy their can of death.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: July 20, 2011, 05:35:56 PM »

#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago

Well we all know they are pretty good when it comes to destroying evidence, hope they enjoy their can of death.

They're the ones that want to sell it on EBay....for the "foundation", of course.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: July 20, 2011, 05:36:00 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28610638/detail.html
Facebook Post Prompts Casey Attorney Threats
Wife Of Cheney Mason Calls 911
Amanda Ober, Staff Writer
POSTED: 1:24 pm EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 4:41 pm EDT July 20, 2011

Video at link.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28610638/detail.html#ixzz1SgRoYYWT

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: July 20, 2011, 05:41:49 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
Within the next 10 days, Lippman said George and Cindy will go public again to roll out their new foundation, Caylee's Fund.

"They're going to put all their effort and energy into filling the void from when they lost their granddaughter with this foundation work," Lippman said. "The big thing we want to get across is they're not going to profit from the foundation."

The foundation will focus on three main objectives: grandparents' rights, help for missing and exploited children and backing the proposed "Caylee's law."

The law would make it a felony to not report a missing or dead child within 24 hours. At least 29 states are considering such a law.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html#ixzz1SgDjb8VU

Just a guess, I don't think a lot people are going to send them money.
What do you guys think......

To avoid misunderstands ... I hope that donors will use their God-given common sense when giving from the heart to the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.

I am through donating any substantial amount to charities that do not afford upon request a COMPLETE financial statement that reveals a breaks-down income and expenditures.  In other words ... I want the WHOLE PICTURE prior to parting with my hard-earned bucks.  I expect accountability.

In one missing persons case that is very close to my heart ... I donated substantially  and ... that substantial donation was use to further an agenda that I had opposed for almost three years.

The event occured over three years ago and ... I am still heartbroken and ... I am still angry at what I consider an ultimate betrayal ... an ultimate betrayal to someone who had a huge vested interest in the outcome ... a huge vested interest that was not monetary.  All trust is gone in regards to the steward of that charity ... the steward who I considered genuine.  I have tried to let it go but ... the outcome implies I can't ... I won't.

Janet

+++++

FOLLOWING IS THE CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION 2009 FINANCIAL STATEMENT

Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc., Orlando, FL

Registration Number :CH29385 Expiration Date : 4/23/2011

Revenue Source : DCS Statement of Support/Revenue (12/31/2009)

Total Revenue : $2,580.72       Program Services Expenses : $630.25   20%
Total Expenses : $3,107.49     Administrative Expenses : $2,477.24   80%
Surplus/Deficit : -$526.77        Fund-Raising Expenses : $.00   0%

The Foundation’s Principal Place of Business:  4937 Hopespring Drive, Orlando FL  32829 – George and Cindy Anthony’s home

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/01/cindygeorge-anthony-take-up-to-80-of-foundation-donation-money/

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC.    —-OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS:
Title: President             Title: S
Cindy M. Anthony,        George A. Anthony
Title: D                           Title:  D
Lee A. Anthony             Mallory Parker
Title:  TD                       Title:  D
Jody Parker                  Brenda Black
RESOURCES:
LOOKUP CAYLEE ANTHONY FOUNDATION INC. INFORMATION HERE:  http://www.sunbiz.org/index.html
OFFICIAL CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION INC. WEBSITE HERE: http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/mission.html
FLORIDA CHARITIES GIFT GIVER GUIDE:
http://csapp.800helpfla.com/cspublicapp/giftgiversquery/giftgiversquery.aspx

Kermit
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11308.msg1443181;topicseen#msg1443181

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: July 20, 2011, 05:42:34 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-civil-psych-request-20110720,0,1823248.story

By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel

5:06 p.m. EDT, July 20, 2011

The attorneys suing Casey Anthony for defamation are going after her psychological evaluations and also want to know what type of offers she's received for television appearances and book deals.

The request, filed Wednesday, is the latest development in the case brought against Anthony by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the Kissimmee woman who claims the former murder suspect ruined her reputation.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: July 20, 2011, 05:44:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html
Within the next 10 days, Lippman said George and Cindy will go public again to roll out their new foundation, Caylee's Fund.

"They're going to put all their effort and energy into filling the void from when they lost their granddaughter with this foundation work," Lippman said. "The big thing we want to get across is they're not going to profit from the foundation."

The foundation will focus on three main objectives: grandparents' rights, help for missing and exploited children and backing the proposed "Caylee's law."

The law would make it a felony to not report a missing or dead child within 24 hours. At least 29 states are considering such a law.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html#ixzz1SgDjb8VU

OMG! They are such hypocrites! I believe the public did a fine damn job getting Caylee's Law up and moving forward and doesn't need their stamp of approval, help missing and exploited children? Are you kidding me? All the road blocks they put up and lies they told while taking people's money? I'm really pizzed about that because there will be people who will give their money to these crooks.........disgusting! Somebody please, expose these people once and for all. JMO
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #828 on: July 20, 2011, 05:44:40 PM »

11 minutes ago

In our state, the evidence is the property of the state. For a murder case, it has to be stored AT LEAST 25 yrs., if not forever. Good luck with that one, Cin-cin!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: July 20, 2011, 05:47:01 PM »

It seems to me for the last 5-6 pages all everyone has posted is mumbles problems and
the calls his wife has got. It has certainly taken any news off of Bozo & Casey and what they
are up to. All of a sudden no one is talking about Netflex, is that what its called. Read their
last post, it didn't sound positive to me. Maybe its just me, but the subject got changed very
quickly. I do not trust Mumbles & wife or any of them. Go back to Netflex and see if their
denial is stronger then it was.?????
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #830 on: July 20, 2011, 05:49:49 PM »

11 minutes ago

In our state, the evidence is the property of the state. For a murder case, it has to be stored AT LEAST 25 yrs., if not forever. Good luck with that one, Cin-cin!

Hey George - go find your own hair mat. Just when I thought they couldn't get any creepier... they send out Lippturd again and prove me wrong!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: July 20, 2011, 05:50:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

IMO, here's the thing about the defense lawyers and they CHOSE it. Their job was rightfully to put on a competent defense for their client. I really can't fault them for doing their job. She chose to plead not guilty, so they had to defend her.

HOWEVER.......... what the defense team did went far beyond that. I strongly believe that they monitored social media to determine who would be the most likely candidate to believably become the "villian" other than Casey. George won the contest, so they simply listed the HUGE obstacles for asserting KC was innocent and fashioned a totured story that would address them. The 31 days of partying, lying and not reporting Caylee's absence had to be no.1 on the list. Not much could touch that so they constructed an incest accusation to account for KC being "messed up and being raised to lie". The REALLY flimsy factor in the story is that George would risk KC and himself getting the death penalty for not simply reporting an accident. The only answer the DT had to that was "Cindy will never forgive it." Cindy's certainly He77 on Wheels, but come on! The jury stupidly bought it.

The death smell in the car was another big obstacle. George fit as well as any because he had a set of keys (something I heard a juror mention), and they hoped that conflicting forensic experts would confuse the jury enough that they would toss the forensics out all together. They stupidly did just that.

The duct tape, blanket, laundry bags, etc. could be tied to the Anthony's home. George works well because he too, lived at the house. The gaping hole is that George took the tape and used it at command centers before the remains were found with the duct tape around the mouth......... something he would have known had he put it on her. Why would he risk that??? The jury stupidly ignored that.

The defense team has no one but themselves to blame for abusing our justice system. They aren't ethically supposed to defend by concoction. If they are being made to be "uncomfortable" now, that's not even approaching what penalty they should be paying. What they have done reaches beyond even Caylee. What they have done has the power to leave justice out of reach for every future Caylee. The tragedy of it is beyond my imagination. Who should Lady Justice of this country stand for holding the scale and sword, if not for our babies?

The defense team partnered with this jury and the devil to catch the attention of every defense lawyer facing insurmountable odds to forge a new path toward "winning". That path is littered with the innocents, and they swung wide the entrance gate. God help us.......... they won.

Cbb, I agree with everything except...they won...yes, she was found not guilty.....but they didn't win....I think the repercussions will follow them and no good will come to them..it's already happening...JB thought he was gonna be signing big money deals for both he and KC...Playboy and Jerry Springer didn't want her or him...I am sure she will get someone to pay her a lot of money to air her lies...and Mason....HA...he is an old has been anyway....but do we think an decent attorney is going to want to be affiliated with him after his actions AFTER the trial....nope...they didn't win not in the end.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: July 20, 2011, 05:53:27 PM »

I had a heat stroke just looking at those pantyhose, Sunny!

Anna, me too!  I try not to talk about what people look like, how they dress....goodness knows I am not a Grace Kelly myself and I certainly do not want to hurt the feelings of anyone on here who also may not be a Grace Kelly or Liz Taylor.........but that was just crazy and the faux leopard lapels on her jacket.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: July 20, 2011, 05:54:32 PM »

He's not doing it just because it looks macho. There are real nutters out there, real mad... and impulse control... not so much. Ya know?

I agree with Dan Abrams from earlier today. Why poke a tiger? Why do they continue to stoke the fire? It's pretty stupid.

Are they risk adrenaline addicts just like the Anthonys? Is that it?
What I find interesting in these pictures of her "freedom walk" is her posture.  It's apparent that she has become accustomed to walking with her hands restrained behind her.  My current wish is that she is stuck that way permanently.  My overall wish is that she and that entire criminal clan of hers to be locked up together. Forever.

AMEN SISTAH!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: July 20, 2011, 06:00:23 PM »

aaawwwwww   are we supposed to feel sorry for them???  OMG, the DOB says 1953.....if she is just 58 then she has been ridden hard and out way wet on many occasions!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: July 20, 2011, 06:01:12 PM »

Ignorant/Intolerate Monkeys unite!

COUNT ME IN!!  I am not gonna get over it for a long time.....I can be mad as hell and still do good things...I am woman, watch me roar!!@

Count me in too.  I can be as ignorant and intolerant as the next guy.  What's our first ignorant and intolerant move?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: July 20, 2011, 06:02:42 PM »

It can't be much longer till totmom finds the keys to the liquor cabinet and an unguarded phone. Screaming at the networks " Show me the money!". She hasn't even made as much as those ugly jurors.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: July 20, 2011, 06:04:28 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282310/Cheney-Masons-wife-calls-911-to-report-threatening-calls
Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:29 PM

LISTEN: Cheney Mason's wife 911 tape released    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/Media/cheney-mason-harassment-0720.wav

Even thought Cheney Mason is a goober and he's spoken out in favour of Casey Anthony, people need to chill out and quit attacking and harassing people.

If they put their energy and effort into doing something positive, we'd see more results in laws changing, bringing more kids home, etc.

I would never call them but I think as nasty as Cheney Mason was during and after her trial is awful and I don't feel sorry for them one bit!!  I'm sure they have enough money and resources they can travel until this has died down.

I respectfully disagree.

Just because Cheney himself is an a$$wipe, why should his wife and family have to travel around and leave their home because of what Mason chose to associate himself with?  The wife is not responsible for the actions of her husband.  He does what he wants.

I'm sure they have plenty of money to do whatever, but that's not the point.

The wife is a seperate being, she didn't represent Casey, Mason did. 

People are angry, very angry. 

If people want to find fault, they need to look at the jury. 

Even then, unfortunately, what's done is done.

::snipping::The wife is a seperate being, she didn't represent Casey, Mason did.  ::snipping2:: but but but she did not mind partying hardy with the whole bunch, did she?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: July 20, 2011, 06:04:30 PM »

Technically, since Casey was aquitted on these charges, wouldn't this be considered an Open Case?

Therefore, I would imagine the evidence, other than personal items of the defendant, would be released.  The rest of those items, the cans of death, etc.. belong to state of Florida.

And~ since Casey is FREE, and is an adult, wouldn't she have to be the one to make the request for those personal items?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: July 20, 2011, 06:05:50 PM »

I was a little surprised at how tough looking the OCSD and police were.  I think Disneyworld and all that at Orlando and not cops. 

They looked ready for just about anything.  And capable.

Imagine aez and crew having the gall to call them liars and their evidence fantasy forensics.

And now they want protection?

Go fish Baez and Cheney!

well my dear Anna, you will take notice that JB and KC DID NOT have vests on and they walked in front of the guards!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Wonder if some of the crowd was from "Rent A Mob" ???   LOL

only the ones carrying signs that said will you marry me...... Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.