March 28, 2024, 11:34:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 387042 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: July 20, 2011, 08:13:07 PM »

I think that it is macabre that the Anthonys want all the evidence back..what for???
gives me chills..
these people are nuts..no wonder their daughter is nuts.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #921 on: July 20, 2011, 08:14:17 PM »

I don't feel sorry for the wives of any of the defense team. If my husband wanted to defend someone like Casey, we would have gone our separate ways long ago..They are selling their souls to be married to these critters..all about the money and the attention for them too..Maybe the wives will get some back bone and tell their husbands to quit fawning over Casey and to get back to work defending truly innocent people. If Casey is trying to get her life together and wants to be left alone, then maybe she should advise her attorneys to stop speaking with tv shows and doing interviews..

also, the Anthonys are whining cause Baez hasn't called them to tell them where Casey is..I say, Casey is a grown arse woman and if she wanted to call her parents to just say hi, she would do it..the attorneys are not going to tell her what to do if it is something she really wants to do.
I am glad that there are other cases to talk about on the talk shows so they aren't talking about Casey so much.
oh, and by the way...if that was Casey getting off that plane with the towel on her head, wouldn't you think that she would have different clothes on? she isn't going to wear the same clothes for days on end..she did that in jail..jmo....so, I think that they were just staging and getting a good laugh that they were fooling the public into thinking it was Casey..they were so obvious with the towel that they were trying to hide someone. if she just would have strolled in with her hair in a hat or some other look, she might have not been noticed...know what I mean?

Me either Cookies.  They need to put their big girl panties on and grow the heck up.  Mr. Rambo will protect her.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: July 20, 2011, 08:18:33 PM »

I don't feel sorry for the wives of any of the defense team. If my husband wanted to defend someone like Casey, we would have gone our separate ways long ago..They are selling their souls to be married to these critters..all about the money and the attention for them too..Maybe the wives will get some back bone and tell their husbands to quit fawning over Casey and to get back to work defending truly innocent people. If Casey is trying to get her life together and wants to be left alone, then maybe she should advise her attorneys to stop speaking with tv shows and doing interviews..

also, the Anthonys are whining cause Baez hasn't called them to tell them where Casey is..I say, Casey is a grown arse woman and if she wanted to call her parents to just say hi, she would do it..the attorneys are not going to tell her what to do if it is something she really wants to do.
I am glad that there are other cases to talk about on the talk shows so they aren't talking about Casey so much.
oh, and by the way...if that was Casey getting off that plane with the towel on her head, wouldn't you think that she would have different clothes on? she isn't going to wear the same clothes for days on end..she did that in jail..jmo....so, I think that they were just staging and getting a good laugh that they were fooling the public into thinking it was Casey..they were so obvious with the towel that they were trying to hide someone. if she just would have strolled in with her hair in a hat or some other look, she might have not been noticed...know what I mean?

Me either Cookies.  They need to put their big girl panties on and grow the heck up.  Mr. Rambo will protect her.

I imagine their publisher has requested the evidence. Follow the money.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: July 20, 2011, 08:19:06 PM »

Hi Cookie ...I agree with your post..well put.

The person under the towel has some junk in her trunk...KC is an ass but does not have much of one  .jmo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: July 20, 2011, 08:20:37 PM »

MyMonkey...I don't think that was her..it was way too staged if you ask me..
and what about the people who work in the airport or passengers there? no one talking? if Casey would have been in that airport, someone would be talking...

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #925 on: July 20, 2011, 08:22:33 PM »

I was reading the trillions of emails I get from the follow Casey group on FB, oy vey, gotta figure out how to turn those emails off.

Anywho, supposedly wench opened a facebook, thanking all her supporters, but now it is gone.  That was fast.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: July 20, 2011, 08:23:54 PM »

Terri - sadly it is Caylee's hair

I am so sorry.   Why was that released?   Somethings are not for the public...MOO.  No offense to anyone strongly believing in the public's right to know everything.

And as I said....if I were family and saw that, there would not have been a trial.   There is no amount of law enforcement, etc, that would have kept me from getting across that table...I know myself that well.

Terri

It was entered into evidence and had to be made public. 

So who took it? 

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #927 on: July 20, 2011, 08:27:33 PM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH

you know darn well George is going to keep his gas can!  hee hee!
Monkey Devil!

Baez did make me laugh during the trial when he asked/said something to George about him having that gas can 20 years or something.  I don't remember exactly, but it was kinda funny.

Right! They are going to put it on Ebay and sell for profit probably. I thought it was kept for a length of time at least.

I guess they could be profitable~
$40.00USD for this old one:

(Has music, lower your volume!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/OLD-Red-Chippy-Paint-Gas-Garage-Can-w-Wood-Bail-/250849437527?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a67caa757
I would think the state of Florida would have to keep the evidence due to it being an unsolved (gag me when I say this) murder since KC got off.  But since the azzes have gotten everything they asked for I'm sure they will get this.

And until appeals are over. Generally, from what my cop buddies and lawyer buddies tell me, you generally have about 90 days after a trial is finished and a person is convicted to get your stuff.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #928 on: July 20, 2011, 08:27:37 PM »

The only way they can PROVE it is NOT tot mom at the airport is to provide a photo of tot mom in NEW clothing and in surroundings NOT inside a jail.

So big mouth defense team, PROVE IT!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: July 20, 2011, 08:28:09 PM »

Was just watching Dead Zone on Hulu.
Was made in 2002, they were talking about the body farm!!
People donating there bodys.    WoooW

In the trial did they say when the body farm started???

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #930 on: July 20, 2011, 08:29:00 PM »

#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago

Monkey Devil!

Baez did make me laugh during the trial when he asked/said something to George about him having that gas can 20 years or something.  I don't remember exactly, but it was kinda funny.

Right! They are going to put it on Ebay and sell for profit probably. I thought it was kept for a length of time at least.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OLD-Red-Chippy-Paint-Gas-Garage-Can-w-Wood-Bail-/250849437527?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a67caa757
I would think the state of Florida would have to keep the evidence due to it being an unsolved (gag me when I say this) murder since KC got off.  But since the azzes have gotten everything they asked for I'm sure they will get this.

And until appeals are over. Generally, from what my cop buddies and lawyer buddies tell me, you generally have about 90 days after a trial is finished and a person is convicted to get your stuff.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #931 on: July 20, 2011, 08:29:47 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
Within the next 10 days, Lippman said George and Cindy will go public again to roll out their new foundation, Caylee's Fund.

"They're going to put all their effort and energy into filling the void from when they lost their granddaughter with this foundation work," Lippman said. "The big thing we want to get across is they're not going to profit from the foundation."

The foundation will focus on three main objectives: grandparents' rights, help for missing and exploited children and backing the proposed "Caylee's law."

The law would make it a felony to not report a missing or dead child within 24 hours. At least 29 states are considering such a law.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html#ixzz1SgDjb8VU

Just a guess, I don't think a lot people are going to send them money.
What do you guys think......

NO!!!!  bur I am waiting to see them try to slime into Caylee's Law....GA has already said he will support it....BIG DEAL BUTT FACE...Caylee's Law doesn't need you!!

WHY, WHY do these scumbags think that anyone cares when they are having their next outing or their next fraudation or their next tissue examination or their next official lying under oath exhibition?????????????

Lippman the brown nose needs to shut it........NOBODY CARES!!!!!   They better not try to make the new Law all about them.............

I agree, nobody cares but we still have those like NG who keeps saying, "aw the poor Anthonys, I feel for them and everything they've been through and I can't blame Cindy one bit for trying to save her daughter, I'd do the same thing", Please! NG.......you are thinking in terms of your sweet little 2 yr old, if she were a monster who killed her own baby, your grand baby, are you still willing to take the needle for such evilness? I doubt it. NG needs to stop giving Lippman the spotlight, he never says anything anyway, no reason in the world why Cindy and George need him to speak for them in the first place and maybe if they started acting like grandparents instead of slime, then people would be more forgiving and understanding but I have as of yet seen nothing in regards to Caylee and the trial, nothing, not even a visit to her burial ground, all we've heard is instructions not to leave toys and such. JMO

Parents have rights and responsibilities. Grandparents have neither. They babysit when they want to. They spend money on grandchildren when they want to. They take as much interest in their grandchildren as they want to.

Key words here are "When they want to."

When custody becomes an issue, the courts will decide the outcome, not grandparents. Hopefully, not based on the dollar figure the grandparents can cough up.

We did not have a lot of material things when we were growing up, but we had more fun than most families.

As a juvenile probation officer I saw MANY instances where grandparents literally "bought" their grandchildren with blank checks.

Talk about young parents feeling inadequate, questioning their own ability to adequately provide for their children, this blank check behavior should be criminal.

Tot Grandma and grandpa exhibited this detrimental behavior.

They were dysfunctional parents who subjected their outrageous behavior on their children AND their grandchild.

I can't imagine what poor little Caylee would have been subjected too as she grew older.

Screaming, cursing, threatening, withholding attention, money, privileges, violence like choking, threatening to throw her out of her home if she did not do what her grandparents wanted, calling law enforcement to have her arrested, lied to and lied about.

I won't go on, but you all know I could.

And they want to advocate Gradparent's Rights?

I find them disgusting and dangerous .
OMG, never thought of that scenario. I have always thought that Caylee is best off right now in Heaven.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: July 20, 2011, 08:34:42 PM »

11 minutes ago

Monkey Devil!

I am thinking the State of Florida vs Casey Anthony trial is over and the case is closed however, the MURDER of Caylee Marie Anthony case, is still open. Evidence entered into tot mom's trial is material to the open, unsolved MURDER case. That evidence should be retained for MURDER case...indefinitely or until MURDER case is solved and ultimately closed. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: July 20, 2011, 08:37:56 PM »

Terri - sadly it is Caylee's hair

I am so sorry.   Why was that released?   Somethings are not for the public...MOO.  No offense to anyone strongly believing in the public's right to know everything.

And as I said....if I were family and saw that, there would not have been a trial.   There is no amount of law enforcement, etc, that would have kept me from getting across that table...I know myself that well.

Terri

It was entered into evidence and had to be made public. 

So who took it? 

Not sure what you mean.  That was a photo the Medical Examiner's office took of Caylee's hair mass.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #934 on: July 20, 2011, 08:37:57 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282310/Cheney-Masons-wife-calls-911-to-report-threatening-calls
Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:29 PM

LISTEN: Cheney Mason's wife 911 tape released    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/Media/cheney-mason-harassment-0720.wav

Even thought Cheney Mason is a goober and he's spoken out in favour of Casey Anthony, people need to chill out and quit attacking and harassing people.

If they put their energy and effort into doing something positive, we'd see more results in laws changing, bringing more kids home, etc.

I would never call them but I think as nasty as Cheney Mason was during and after her trial is awful and I don't feel sorry for them one bit!!  I'm sure they have enough money and resources they can travel until this has died down.

I respectfully disagree.

Just because Cheney himself is an a$$wipe, why should his wife and family have to travel around and leave their home because of what Mason chose to associate himself with?  The wife is not responsible for the actions of her husband.  He does what he wants.

I'm sure they have plenty of money to do whatever, but that's not the point.

The wife is a seperate being, she didn't represent Casey, Mason did. 

People are angry, very angry. 

If people want to find fault, they need to look at the jury. 

Even then, unfortunately, what's done is done.

::snipping::The wife is a seperate being, she didn't represent Casey, Mason did.  ::snipping2:: but but but she did not mind partying hardy with the whole bunch, did she?

I don't feel one bit sorry for her! She knows who she's married to.  She either enjoys his company, or is there for the money.  Either way, she knows who he is, and stays with him.  He makes me physically ill, I cannot stand him.  He deserves any and everything he gets for running his big marble mouth and flippin' his middle finger. 

Hey Cheney, I finger salute you back.  Azzwipe.  I hope you're armed,  but I doubt you're dangerous.  You old fool.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #935 on: July 20, 2011, 08:39:15 PM »

11 minutes ago

Well we all know they are pretty good when it comes to destroying evidence, hope they enjoy their can of death.
In our state, the evidence is the property of the state. For a murder case, it has to be stored AT LEAST 25 yrs., if not forever. Good luck with that one, Cin-cin!

Good to know, I mean seriously, what could they possibly want? The pooh blanket with roots growing through it? The duct tape roll? The heart shaped stickers? You would think they would just want to put all this behind them but they still want to have control........with control comes money..........I really think if I were them, I would concentrate on my son and his new wife to be and hope that we could be some kind of a family again, but hey, that's just me.
they may want to burn the evidence, like they did baby Caylee.  They make me sick sick sick.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #936 on: July 20, 2011, 08:41:09 PM »

11 minutes ago

Monkey Devil!
would they even be able to release the evidence since its still an unsolved case? (meaning we know...but as far as legal record its still unsolved)

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #937 on: July 20, 2011, 08:41:25 PM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Authors_McKenna_And_Rulli_Commemorate_Caylee_Anthony.php
the movie:   in the upcoming film based on the authors’ novel, there are other actors and stars in Hollywood being contacted for possible leading roles in the upcoming film, that Belle Avery of Apelles Entertainment is in the process of making. “Though we are in the pre-production stages, Tommy. Reading Kathleen and Marti’s manuscript felt like eating Godiva chocolates from a trash can filled with maggots. They wanted to write a very stunning novel and they have accomplished their goal,” said Avery. “Casting is very important, and we do have an idea of a great actress, who would be perfect for the role of Casey. This is the type of role that brings Oscar buzz surrounding the leading lady.”

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #938 on: July 20, 2011, 08:51:11 PM »

Was just watching Dead Zone on Hulu.
Was made in 2002, they were talking about the body farm!!
People donating there bodys.    WoooW

In the trial did they say when the body farm started???

It was founded in 1971/

Stranger still is that i am reading one of Kathy Reichs books and they are using chemical analysis to determine time of death from the fatty acids in soil. Funny how this book was written in 2001 but Bozo called it junk science in 2011. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: July 20, 2011, 08:51:33 PM »

A VORTEX OF LIES

DR. DREW
Beth Holloway: The Casey, Joran Lies
Aired June 23, 2011 - 21:00:00

<snipped? 

PINSKY: You believe that Van Der Sloot and Casey Anthony have similar modus operandi. Tell us about that.

BETH HOLLOWAY:  I do. Of course, both of them had the litany of lies -- you know, here, from both of them. Something that I think is even more so striking is this mode of operation from the two. From Joran come started out the same way. Oh, I left her at the beach. She`s fine. No involvement. She`s alive, OK? Casey started out the same way, left her with the nanny, she`s fine.

Then as things began to get a little warmer and more uncomfortable, then he changed it to, well, it was an accident, something tragic happened, but, you know, it was an accident. Same thing kind of with Casey. Well, it was an accident. Now, they`ve changed them from an alive Natalee and Caylee to a deceased Natalee and Caylee.

PINSKY: Would he talk about her in the present tense, the past tense and flip back and forth the way Casey does?

HOLLOWAY: Not so much as that, but it`s their whole mode of operation of how they start them out alive.

PINSKY: Yes.

HOLLOWAY: And then, now, they both tend to be leading towards now they`ve got them both deceased

<snipped>

HOLLOWAY: Once the lies begin, I call it a vortex of lies.

PINSKY: Yes.

HOLLOWAY: And then, if anybody gets close to the vortex, they get sucked in or the perpetrators begin to throw people into the vortex. Whether it`s their parents, whether it`s --

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/23/ddhln.01.html

The Natalee Holloway Case

THE SELLING OF NATALEE

Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story
Tuesday, November 25, 2008

<snipped>

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST:  Joran contacted us, claiming he wanted to tell us the truth about what happened that night. He produced as evidence three telephone conversations saved on a digital chip. Joran claims the recordings are conversations between his father and him. If authentic, the recording suggest that Joran told his father what happened to Natalee.

<snipped> 

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457144,00.html

Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

<snipped>

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: You heard Joran van der Sloot say on tape that he sold Natalee Holloway and that he told his father about it. Now, according to Joran, there is a recording of Joran and his father talking about it. Now, we have that recording. You will hear that recording shortly.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html

Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

<snipped>

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Coming up: You heard Joran van der Sloot in an interview done in Thailand say he sold Natalee, but eight hours later, before we had even gotten out of Thailand, an e-mail flashed across my BlackBerry.  Joran said he lied to us.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html

THE EXTORTION OF BETH HOLLOWAY

Deadly Connection?
NBC News
updated 6/11/2010 9:03:58 PM ET

<snipped>

But Kelly says he played along and van der Sloot told him he hid the body on the beach with the help of his father who, the following day, buried the body.

CHRIS HANSEN: He implicated his own father in the disposal of the body?

JOHN KELLY: Along with himself, yeah

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37650865/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/

Holloway attorney details van der Sloot sting
updated 6/11/2010 12:58:39 PM ET

<snipped>

Van der Sloot himself told Kelly in an e-mail he apparently sent from Peru a week after the meeting that he had lied.

"He indicated it was all a hoax, which is sort of his M.O. with everybody - get the money, then say it's a hoax and avoid criminal prosecution," Kelly said.

<snipped> 

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37635627

THE ABOVE GROUND TOMB

Natalee Holloway: Did Joran Van Der Sloot Bury Her Alive?
April 15, 2011 04:35 PM EDT

<snipped>

Joran bragged that he paid off a funeral home worker to get her body inside another man's coffin for burial. He also revealed that the body is in an above the ground tomb and that his father who was an Aruban attorney did, indeed aid him in concealing the body, as so many had suspected.

<snipped>

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979229142

The Caylee Anthony Case

THE ACCIDENTAL DROWNING

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Posted: 5:18 am EDT May 24, 2011
Updated: 7:29 pm EDT May 24, 2011

Casey cried throughout the opening statements from both the prosecution and the defense on Tuesday. However, Casey was most emotional after lunch when her attorney, Jose Baez, stated to the jurors that Caylee Anthony was never missing, but drowned in her family's pool.

"How in the world can a mother wait 30 days to report a child missing? It's insane. Something's just not right about that. The answer is relatively simple. She never was missing. Caylee Anthony died on June 16, 2008, when she drowned in her family's swimming pool," Baez stated.

Baez claimed that George Anthony said to Casey after finding Caylee allegedly dead in the pool, "Look what you've done! You're mother will never forgive you! And you will go to jail for child neglect for the rest of your freaking life!".

Casey's attorney said that George covered up Caylee's accidental death.

Baez also stated, "On June 16, 2008, after Caylee died, Casey did what she's been doing all her life, or most of it, hiding her pain. She went back to that deep, dark place called denial to pretend as if nothing was wrong."

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.