March 28, 2024, 12:25:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 387049 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: July 20, 2011, 09:21:43 PM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH

WTF?????  these people are frigging nuts

There may be some things in that evidence that no one has thought about yet which would be incriminating to one of them or Lee.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: July 20, 2011, 09:22:25 PM »

I was reading the trillions of emails I get from the follow Casey group on FB, oy vey, gotta figure out how to turn those emails off.

Anywho, supposedly wench opened a facebook, thanking all her supporters, but now it is gone.  That was fast.

OMG!!! If you figure out how to turn them off...please let me know!!!
To turn off emails notifications from Facebook at the top right corner click on account, then account settings, on this page go to: notifications. There you will see a list of different things you can get emails for. You can uncheck from receiving email notifications for what you wish.
Robyn621
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: July 20, 2011, 09:22:53 PM »

I was reading the trillions of emails I get from the follow Casey group on FB, oy vey, gotta figure out how to turn those emails off.

Anywho, supposedly wench opened a facebook, thanking all her supporters, but now it is gone.  That was fast.

OMG!!! If you figure out how to turn them off...please let me know!!!

If you're getting email from a group that you joined it is easy to turn off emails. At the top of the group page click on "Edit Settings" and then uncheck the send email notifications button. I have no idea why Facebook thinks I want everything emailed to me...I rarely ever even use my email anymore...lol. Hope this helps!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #963 on: July 20, 2011, 09:29:33 PM »

KC is in San Diego          looking for a house, a caller just told NG.

This sounds possible, BECAUSE California has a Homestead Law.A Lawyer's opinion sis KC, may be looking for a house, with a state that supports a Homestead Law. I believe this law protects your house from creditors, maybe...Lawsuits, too.

This would explains, why the DT is trying so hard to convince the public, that she is in Florida. I believe she is in Cali.

Homestead Law link:

http://www.bankruptcylawnetwork.com/california-homestead-law/

Casey doesn't have a job.  She can't get a loan on a house.   If she paid for a house CASH then her creditors could still put a lien on her home.

http://resources.lawinfo.com/en/Legal-FAQs/Foreclosure/California/can-i-keep-my-home-if-i-file-bankruptcy-in-ca.html

Can I Keep My Home If I File Bankruptcy in California?

As in all states, a bankruptcy judge may allow a debtor to keep his or her home if he or she is able to make the mortgage payments on the property and if the debtor does not hold much more equity in the property than that which is allowed by the California homestead exemption.
California property owners are also entitled to keep some of the equity in their homes pursuant to the state homestead laws. Those laws provide different exemption amounts for different living arrangements. A homeowner who lives with a relative who is not an owner of the home is entitled to a $75,000 exemption. A homeowner who is disabled, who is age 65 or older or who is age 55 with a low income is entitled to a $150,000 exemption. Homeowners who do not fall into either group described above are entitled to a $50,000 exemption.

Thank-you, Klaas, for keeping my mind open. Smile

KC has been seen in Carlsbad & San Diego.  TM has aHangar in Carlsbad, also Spa's in that area, according to a NG caller. 
This was the same caller who reported that KC was looking for a home in San Diego.  A facebook page is discussing the subject.

http://www.facebook.com/JeffandJerShowgram/posts/232090100155314

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: July 20, 2011, 09:29:43 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html
George, Cindy To Unveil Foundation Soon
Couple Holds Out Hope For Contact From Casey
POSTED: 3:48 pm EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 4:20 pm EDT July 20, 2011

Video at link
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612077/detail.html#ixzz1SgBnqMGo

I don't trust Lippman..............anyone who is thick with the A's has to be slimy.....

He seems to be very slimy and just like them as he seems to have a tendency to lie too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: July 20, 2011, 09:30:00 PM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Authors_McKenna_And_Rulli_Commemorate_Caylee_Anthony.php
 ::snipping2::
the movie:   in the upcoming film based on the authors’ novel, there are other actors and stars in Hollywood being contacted for possible leading roles in the upcoming film, that Belle Avery of Apelles Entertainment is in the process of making. “Though we are in the pre-production stages, Tommy. Reading Kathleen and Marti’s manuscript felt like eating Godiva chocolates from a trash can filled with maggots. They wanted to write a very stunning novel and they have accomplished their goal,” said Avery. “Casting is very important, and we do have an idea of a great actress, who would be perfect for the role of Casey. This is the type of role that brings Oscar buzz surrounding the leading lady.”

I am not familiar with this publication I e-mailed them and asked if the poster, Tommy Garrett, is the one supposedly starring in the movie. The wording was suspect.

I will keep at them for more. If anyone is familiar with the publisher, please post.

Here is another article from the same link:

"Two Tapped For Upcoming Caylee Anthony Movie
Posted by Roger Hitts on Jul 19, 2011 - 10:56:02 PM

HOLLYWOOD—Actress Mila Kunis and journalist-actor Tommy Garrett are among the first to review scripts for an upcoming movie surrounding the death of Caylee Anthony, to be executive produced by Belle Avery. The script is based on the soon-to-be released fictional novel surrounding Caylee’s life, written by Kathleen McKenna and Marti Rulli."

Talk about a career ender!!!!  These actors would have angry monkeys on their backs for years.

Article on Tommy Garrett
http://www.readthehook.com/85391/news-publicist-charged-15-forgery-counts-continued

Publicist charged: 15 forgery counts continued

w, and Mrs. Ed Begley Jr.-- Rachelle Carson-- calls Garrett a "kindred spirit."

The recent Progress article by David Maurer asserts that Garrett has six agents, and Garrett's website mentions offices in Manhattan, Chicago, and Beverly Hills, with branches soon to open in London and Washington, DC. But it still lists a Buckingham phone number-- and a Beverly Hills voice mail number.

"If he has three offices, why are the photos [of his clients, pictured in the Progress] displayed on his bed?" asks Colbert.

Publicist Tommy Garrett's picture in the Daily Progress includes a photo of Russell Crowe, who is not a client.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: July 20, 2011, 09:30:47 PM »

I think that it is macabre that the Anthonys want all the evidence back..what for???
gives me chills..
these people are nuts..no wonder their daughter is nuts.

I completely agree---but it goes hand in hand with the inappropriate and abnormal cleaning of the car, thus eradicating as much evidence as possible.

Is this what control freaks do?   This is major revolting.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: July 20, 2011, 09:31:03 PM »

Kathy R. on Nancy Grace said they received an anonymous tip that Casey was at Mason's house by the pool, the got in their helicopter & flew over there.  By the time they got back the plane carrying Casey or faux Casey was there.

She said the station DOES believe it was Casey because there's no way they would know they would be flying over.

........huh????   How about they sent you on a goose chase knowing you'd come back to that airport because that's where your helicopter is "housed" and waited for you to return because they knew you wouldn't see anything at Masons.  Then when they saw the helicopter out ran faux Casey.    I  mean I wanted to scream at the tv.
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: July 20, 2011, 09:32:50 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282310/Cheney-Masons-wife-calls-911-to-report-threatening-calls
Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:29 PM

LISTEN: Cheney Mason's wife 911 tape released    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/Media/cheney-mason-harassment-0720.wav

Even thought Cheney Mason is a goober and he's spoken out in favour of Casey Anthony, people need to chill out and quit attacking and harassing people.

If they put their energy and effort into doing something positive, we'd see more results in laws changing, bringing more kids home, etc.

I am not sure why she had called phone co to put a trace on the calls. For one thing I am sure Mason's would have caller i.d.  I use to work for phone company many years ago and yes, it does have to be requested through law enforcement. She is a defense attorney's wife and I would think this isn't her first time of harassing calls if I had a guess. I find that strange she was trying the phone co before the police. I would have requested a new, non-published # myself with them but the police should have been first. 

I do agree people should put more effort into other things than this silly stuff. There are so many things that need human input.
I agree people do need to quit harassing but Cheney Mason cannot have it both ways.  He wants to make his vulgar hand signals and then go out and talk tough about about his being armed.  He has made very negative remarks about anyone that does not agree with his views regarding Casey. Then after shooting his mouth off he wants someone to protect him when others retaliate against him.  He needs to grow up, shut his big mouth and think of his family.   I don't condone violence against anyone but IMO he's has initialed this response from others.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #969 on: July 20, 2011, 09:34:40 PM »

I don't feel sorry for the wives of any of the defense team. If my husband wanted to defend someone like Casey, we would have gone our separate ways long ago..They are selling their souls to be married to these critters..all about the money and the attention for them too..Maybe the wives will get some back bone and tell their husbands to quit fawning over Casey and to get back to work defending truly innocent people. If Casey is trying to get her life together and wants to be left alone, then maybe she should advise her attorneys to stop speaking with tv shows and doing interviews..

also, the Anthonys are whining cause Baez hasn't called them to tell them where Casey is..I say, Casey is a grown arse woman and if she wanted to call her parents to just say hi, she would do it..the attorneys are not going to tell her what to do if it is something she really wants to do.
I am glad that there are other cases to talk about on the talk shows so they aren't talking about Casey so much.
oh, and by the way...if that was Casey getting off that plane with the towel on her head, wouldn't you think that she would have different clothes on? she isn't going to wear the same clothes for days on end..she did that in jail..jmo....so, I think that they were just staging and getting a good laugh that they were fooling the public into thinking it was Casey..they were so obvious with the towel that they were trying to hide someone. if she just would have strolled in with her hair in a hat or some other look, she might have not been noticed...know what I mean?

Me either Cookies.  They need to put their big girl panties on and grow the heck up.  Mr. Rambo will protect her.

I imagine their publisher has requested the evidence. Follow the money.
Darlie Routier let her boy's autopsy photos be published.  I would not put it past these LOW Life Anthonys to do something similar in a book.  Or, a museum, or anything that would make these LOSERS some MONEY. OMG I can't stand them.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: July 20, 2011, 09:34:50 PM »

I think that it is macabre that the Anthonys want all the evidence back..what for???
gives me chills..

I completely agree---but it goes hand in hand with the inappropriate and abnormal cleaning of the car, thus eradicating as much evidence as possible.

Is this what control freaks do?   This is major revolting.

I think they are just pure evil. They are SO afraid that anyone but them will make a dollar off this they will get that scum lawyer to go to any lengths to try to get things for money. I just hope neither of them live long enough to enjoy ANY of the BLOOD MONEY they plan to accumulate. I would like to take little Caylee's hair and stuff it down that LYING witch Cindy's throat so she could not tell anymore lies.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: July 20, 2011, 09:35:02 PM »

Casey has been out of jail Since Saturday and she is already looking to buy a house? what is the rush? she wouldn't even know where to settle already would she?? she better move in before she buys to make sure that her neighbors are going to accept her. Who is going to want her living next door or even on the same block? look at what her parent's neighbors have gone through with traffic, protestors etc...
she won't be welcome anywhere if you ask me...

I don't believe it.  It's BS. 

Klaas is right.
If kc bought a house, how did she pay for it?
All the money she owes everyone.....think about it.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: July 20, 2011, 09:36:43 PM »

I have been following this case for three years...it never ceases to amaze me how naive I can be....when they said a "mat of hair" I was thinking four or five strands...not all of it.   Right now I want to grab that person and tear her to shreds.  If you knew me, you would know how out of character that is for me.

I am furious at the jurors.  I was disgusted before and wanted them to experience karma. But now, I am in shock.  Not sure how I  missed this photo before.

I was thinking what would be an appropriate karma for the jurors....it would be that as they go through life, as they and their families experience everything from running red lights to the Lord forbid, violence, they experience the same version of "justice".   That regardless of the evidence, the system gives them exactly as they gave Caylee and society.

Do not think I am totally "out there" but I can see some drug addict or someone with mental health issues thinking this is a way to make money....kill your child, get publicity, and viola, you are a celebrity.   It is a sad time for our society...and the jurors are to blame for much of the sadness.

I read post wherer the monkeys were upset that we are being told we "must respect the juror's verdict"...and I agree with the monkeys.   Respect is earned, not freely given. 

MOO

Terri
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: July 20, 2011, 09:37:18 PM »

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/jul/20/letter-casey-anthony-jurors-did-not-understand/
Letter: Casey Anthony jurors did not understand what their duty was
    Ernest_Steffens
    Posted July 20, 2011 at 7:37 p.m.

Ernest F. Steffens, Vero Beach

Letter: Casey Anthony jurors did not understand what their duty was

A primary faculty the Casey Anthony jurors left at the foot of the courthouse steps was common sense.

Comments after the verdict by jurors suggest they had no conception what their duty was. They claimed the prosecution had not shown exactly how Caylee Anthony died, where she died, or when she died. That was not their moral responsibility. Their sole determination was whether Casey Anthony had killed her daughter.

this is an excellent letter..hope that Jennifer the Juror and the arrogant foreman will read this letter, but I doubt if they will even get the point then...sigh...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: July 20, 2011, 09:39:32 PM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH

WTF?????  these people are frigging nuts

There may be some things in that evidence that no one has thought about yet which would be incriminating to one of them or Lee.

It does make a person wonder ...  I have never heard of anyone doing what they are requesting--it is absurd.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: July 20, 2011, 09:41:19 PM »

Thanks everyone! I turned them all off...now I need to go delete, but have to go through all to make sure I dont delete something important...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #976 on: July 20, 2011, 09:42:26 PM »

gives me chills..

Is this what control freaks do?   This is major revolting.

I think they are just pure evil. They are SO afraid that anyone but them will make a dollar off this they will get that scum lawyer to go to any lengths to try to get things for money. I just hope neither of them live long enough to enjoy ANY of the BLOOD MONEY they plan to accumulate. I would like to take little Caylee's hair and stuff it down that LYING witch Cindy's throat so she could not tell anymore lies.
I'll hold her down for you.  Then I'm gonna kick her teeth out, just for giggles.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: July 20, 2011, 09:42:57 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony classmate makes nearly $1200 selling 2 yearbooks. -jfell

https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

you can bet your ass that's why the anthonysnakes want the evidence
That was my first thought when eBay was mentioned.  The evil and guilty always accuse others of doing exactly what they themselves are doing or planning to do. No way are they going to chance missing out on making some $$.  I believe that, at the very least, the Anthonys are con-artists and grifters. I think I will now add barbaric to my list. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: July 20, 2011, 09:46:52 PM »

I still think it quite unusual that a [ criminal defense ] prominent attorney does not have unlisted telephone numbers---that is careless & bizarre. Even judges don't list their residence numbers---for obvious reasons.  Maybe the callers are personal friends or relatives??? LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: July 20, 2011, 09:49:12 PM »

I still think it quite unusual that a [ criminal defense ] prominent attorney does not have unlisted telephone numbers---that is careless & bizarre. Even judges don't list their residence numbers---for obvious reasons.  Maybe the callers are personal friends or relatives??? LOL

Mason is "old school".  Not used to that new fangled thing called the internet and Zillow, online White Pages, etc.  In fact I've heard this is what their home phone looks like:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.