March 29, 2024, 12:54:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 387067 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1000 on: July 20, 2011, 10:22:33 PM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Lawyers in defamation case going after #caseyanthony 's psych evals, treatment plans, offers for TV, book deals: http://thesent.nl/oFwVmD
2 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: July 20, 2011, 10:23:58 PM »

Shirley Mason    Secretary at J. Cheney Mason, P. A.
Bank of America Center
390 North Orange Avenue, Suite 2100
Orlando, Florida 32801, (Orange Co.)

Shirley Mason Contribution List in 2008

Name & Location   Employer/Occupation   Dollar
Amount   Date   Primary/
General   Contibuted To
Mason, Shirley
LONGWOOD, FL
32779   J. Cheney Mason, Pa/Administrative   $300   02/05/2008   P   HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT - Democrat
Mason, Shirley
LONGWOOD, FL
32779   J. Cheney Mason, Pa/Administrative   $2,000   12/13/2007   P   HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT - Democrat
http://www.campaignmoney.com/political/contributions/shirley-mason.asp?cycle=08

Surprise, surprise.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: July 20, 2011, 10:25:10 PM »

I hope both Casey and Cindy are haunted by Caylee's doll, something about that doll has bothered me so much, Casey left it in Caylee's car seat as a clear message to Cindy(being the spiteful beotch that she is), that I'm sure of, so Cindy HAD to know between the smell of death and that doll being there and no Caylee that Caylee was no longer in this life...............And Casey, being as cold as ice, couldn't let Caylee have her favorite doll in death because it was more important to stab her mother in the gut with it................Even sicko John Couey let Jessica Lundsford have her dolphin when he buried her...............and so now they cremated Caylee and she still can't have the doll if it's given up from the evidence and the Anthonys will just throw it away like Casey did with Caylee.........just a bad memory with a horrible smell.

I agree 100%. In addition, the doll was her favorite little doll and one would think that the mother would have at least buried the dolly with the child

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: July 20, 2011, 10:25:52 PM »

Sunny... I have had to take a step away as well... I said before the trial that if Caylee did not get justice I would lose all faith in our justice system...sadly I am feeling that way right now. We waited for 3 years, sure that our little sweetie's death would be vindicated... we got a bunch of dumazzes who let her go...FREE!!! Ok... I need to back away a little...

right there with ya Cubs!
now the best that we can do is keeping up the boycotts on everything that would bring money to Casey..we can do that for Caylee at least...that is about all we can do now sadly..

Been working hard at it cookie... I know you and others are as well...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: July 20, 2011, 10:27:21 PM »

Sunny... I have had to take a step away as well... I said before the trial that if Caylee did not get justice I would lose all faith in our justice system...sadly I am feeling that way right now. We waited for 3 years, sure that our little sweetie's death would be vindicated... we got a bunch of dumazzes who let her go...FREE!!! Ok... I need to back away a little...

now the best that we can do is keeping up the boycotts on everything that would bring money to Casey..we can do that for Caylee at least...that is about all we can do now sadly..

trying...signing petitions and a lot of fb stuff to boycott this and boycott that..we are not going away!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: July 20, 2011, 10:28:29 PM »

I'm with ya. I don't care where Casey is or what she's doing or what kinds of projects in the works. I'm still reeling over the verdict and trying to come to terms with the complete and utter lack of justice for Caylee and the fact that her coldblooded murderer has been set free to continue to inflict pain and sadness on everyone with whom she comes into contact.

It is disgusting...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: July 20, 2011, 10:29:07 PM »

trying...signing petitions and a lot of fb stuff to boycott this and boycott that..we are not going away!

Hell no.... we won't go !!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: July 20, 2011, 10:29:55 PM »

I still think it quite unusual that a [ criminal defense ] prominent attorney does not have unlisted telephone numbers---that is careless & bizarre. Even judges don't list their residence numbers---for obvious reasons.  Maybe the callers are personal friends or relatives??? LOL

Mason is "old school".  Not used to that new fangled thing called the internet and Zillow, online White Pages, etc.  In fact I've heard this is what their home phone looks like:

LOL------ vintage !!!  Love it!
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1008 on: July 20, 2011, 10:30:29 PM »

I hope both Casey and Cindy are haunted by Caylee's doll, something about that doll has bothered me so much, Casey left it in Caylee's car seat as a clear message to Cindy(being the spiteful beotch that she is), that I'm sure of, so Cindy HAD to know between the smell of death and that doll being there and no Caylee that Caylee was no longer in this life...............And Casey, being as cold as ice, couldn't let Caylee have her favorite doll in death because it was more important to stab her mother in the gut with it................Even sicko John Couey let Jessica Lundsford have her dolphin when he buried her...............and so now they cremated Caylee and she still can't have the doll if it's given up from the evidence and the Anthonys will just throw it away like Casey did with Caylee.........just a bad memory with a horrible smell.

I agree 100%. In addition, the doll was her favorite little doll and one would think that the mother would have at least buried the dolly with the child

Yep and had the jury taken the time, they may have viewed it as to the meaning behind it.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: July 20, 2011, 10:33:58 PM »

Yep and had the jury taken the time, they may have viewed it as to the meaning behind it.

the jury just wanted to go home...vacation and Disney don't cha know....more important things to deal with than the death/murder of a little 2 yr old..they all make me sick

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: July 20, 2011, 10:34:54 PM »

They had other plans...they didn't have time to waste going over evidence...
I have actually had family members tell me that they " worry" about me taking this verdict so personally. I told them that I would think they should worry about me if I did not care about justice for an innocent little girl who didnt have anyone in her own family stand up for her.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: July 20, 2011, 10:35:38 PM »

Shirley said she believed her phone number and home address was posted on a Facebook page.

Shirley stated the phone calls appear to be coming in from multiple sources, not any one particular caller. She has been keeping notes and her voicemail has messages on it.
http://kramersforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64711

I just shake my head at this. She's a secretary for heavens sake, of course she will take notes.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: July 20, 2011, 10:35:53 PM »

The following is an excerpt from an article Tommy Garrett wrote about his and Kathleen McKenna's (she is supposed co author of Casey Anthony novel to become movie, starring Tommy Garrett) interviewing NG and grandma Plesea.

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Shocking_Allegations_In_Casey_Anthony_Case_Exclusive_printer.php

NATIONAL NEWS
Shocking Allegations In Casey Anthony Case
By Tommy Garrett
Jul 3, 2011 - 10:57:49 PM

"I was shocked to hear so many things that came out of Pam's mouth, Tommy. I attribute it to her trying to make nice with her mother-in-law, but she has given both of us lots of information that, one, we could not have known, and two, there is documentation to prove she has been interviewed by both of us more than once. My co-author called me and she said, look, Pam Plesea is on the Nancy Grace show, said author McKenna. "

And this....

"Rick Plesea seemed to realize four months before the body of Caylee Marie Anthony was found that she was the possible victim of a homicide. While Pam Plesea initially expressed a desire to go public so that the Orlando, Fla. prosecutor's office would have this information before they closed their case. She later asked me to print this on Saturday, the morning before appearing on the Nancy Grace¯ show and 24 hours after the prosecution finished their rebuttal case. She told me she had waited three years to tell the prosecution about the night of June 15 at the Anthony home after she heard it directly from her former mother-in-law, and she even said she could hardly sleep, Tommy. Now that Nancy Grace has given her 15 minutes of fame, maybe she's happy now,¯ said author Kathleen McKenna.

Calls to Jose Baez were not returned on Saturday by press time."

So Garrett has been involved in the book/movie deal from the beginning, long before the verdict.

Hope he and authors Kathleen McKenna and Marti Rulli have very thick skin.

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1013 on: July 20, 2011, 10:37:28 PM »

OT : I see tropical storm Cindy aka SinSin has formed in the Atlantic...wonder what will become of this natural disaster in the making....

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: July 20, 2011, 10:40:34 PM »

I have actually had family members tell me that they " worry" about me taking this verdict so personally. I told them that I would think they should worry about me if I did not care about justice for an innocent little girl who didnt have anyone in her own family stand up for her.

Be proud of your standing on a line between justice and evil! BE very proud.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: July 20, 2011, 10:41:15 PM »

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/jul/20/letter-casey-anthony-jurors-did-not-understand/
Letter: Casey Anthony jurors did not understand what their duty was
    Ernest_Steffens
    Posted July 20, 2011 at 7:37 p.m.

Ernest F. Steffens, Vero Beach

Letter: Casey Anthony jurors did not understand what their duty was

A primary faculty the Casey Anthony jurors left at the foot of the courthouse steps was common sense.

Comments after the verdict by jurors suggest they had no conception what their duty was. They claimed the prosecution had not shown exactly how Caylee Anthony died, where she died, or when she died. That was not their moral responsibility. Their sole determination was whether Casey Anthony had killed her daughter.
 ::snipping2::

this is an excellent letter..hope that Jennifer the Juror and the arrogant foreman will read this letter, but I doubt if they will even get the point then...sigh...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1016 on: July 20, 2011, 10:44:08 PM »

Totally agree and you have lots of company. an angelic monkey
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: July 20, 2011, 10:44:38 PM »

The following is an excerpt from an article Tommy Garrett wrote about his and Kathleen McKenna's (she is supposed co author of Casey Anthony novel to become movie, starring Tommy Garrett) interviewing NG and grandma Plesea.

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Shocking_Allegations_In_Casey_Anthony_Case_Exclusive_printer.php

NATIONAL NEWS
Shocking Allegations In Casey Anthony Case
By Tommy Garrett
Jul 3, 2011 - 10:57:49 PM

"I was shocked to hear so many things that came out of Pam's mouth, Tommy. I attribute it to her trying to make nice with her mother-in-law, but she has given both of us lots of information that, one, we could not have known, and two, there is documentation to prove she has been interviewed by both of us more than once. My co-author called me and she said, look, Pam Plesea is on the Nancy Grace show, said author McKenna. "

And this....

"Rick Plesea seemed to realize four months before the body of Caylee Marie Anthony was found that she was the possible victim of a homicide. While Pam Plesea initially expressed a desire to go public so that the Orlando, Fla. prosecutor's office would have this information before they closed their case. She later asked me to print this on Saturday, the morning before appearing on the Nancy Grace¯ show and 24 hours after the prosecution finished their rebuttal case. She told me she had waited three years to tell the prosecution about the night of June 15 at the Anthony home after she heard it directly from her former mother-in-law, and she even said she could hardly sleep, Tommy. Now that Nancy Grace has given her 15 minutes of fame, maybe she's happy now,¯ said author Kathleen McKenna.

Calls to Jose Baez were not returned on Saturday by press time."

So Garrett has been involved in the book/movie deal from the beginning, long before the verdict.

Hope he and authors Kathleen McKenna and Marti Rulli have very thick skin.

Now working on reviewing court transcripts, the two famed authors are collaborating on what they hope will become a bestselling novel about the case.
http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/New_Book_Based_On_Caylee_Anthony_Murder_printer.ph

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11372.msg1444197#msg1444197

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: July 20, 2011, 10:44:55 PM »

Thanks kermit.. I vacillate between being so sad and almost in tears for Caylee and having this huge anger at the stupidity of this jury.. I also still think something was hinky with that jury.

As for Caylee's babydoll... they should be ashamed !! Caylee never went anywhere without "momma"...
I don't think I have felt such disdain for any one group of people since Arubagate...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: July 20, 2011, 10:46:33 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282310/Cheney-Masons-wife-calls-911-to-report-threatening-calls
Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:29 PM

LISTEN: Cheney Mason's wife 911 tape released    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/Media/cheney-mason-harassment-0720.wav

Even thought Cheney Mason is a goober and he's spoken out in favour of Casey Anthony, people need to chill out and quit attacking and harassing people.

If they put their energy and effort into doing something positive, we'd see more results in laws changing, bringing more kids home, etc.

I am not sure why she had called phone co to put a trace on the calls. For one thing I am sure Mason's would have caller i.d.  I use to work for phone company many years ago and yes, it does have to be requested through law enforcement. She is a defense attorney's wife and I would think this isn't her first time of harassing calls if I had a guess. I find that strange she was trying the phone co before the police. I would have requested a new, non-published # myself with them but the police should have been first. 

I do agree people should put more effort into other things than this silly stuff. There are so many things that need human input.
I agree people do need to quit harassing but Cheney Mason cannot have it both ways.  He wants to make his vulgar hand signals and then go out and talk tough about about his being armed.  He has made very negative remarks about anyone that does not agree with his views regarding Casey. Then after shooting his mouth off he wants someone to protect him when others retaliate against him.  He needs to grow up, shut his big mouth and think of his family.   I don't condone violence against anyone but IMO he's has initialed this response from others.

Cheney should know darn good and well that there are people out there who want to hurt Casey and anyone helping her, yet he continues to spout off his mouth taunting people, calling them ignorant, nut cases and such, if he's so much smarter than the ignorant nut cases, then he would shut his stupid mouth and remove himself from Casey Anthony and anything having to do with her for the safety of his family because right or wrong, there are people who don't play by the rules of society, he should know this better than anyone having dealt with Casey, Baez, George, Cindy, Lee, etc. He's asking for trouble and just might get it. JMO

IMO, Cheney is asking for attention and he's getting it.  After all, he came out of retirement as the "big attorney" to help Baez; however, Baez was basically upstaging Cheney toward the end....now that the defense has won...Cheney wants the world to know that he's a big deal and he's doing everything he can to ensure it.

Right....change you da** phone number!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.