April 19, 2024, 04:00:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 388306 times)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: July 20, 2011, 10:46:35 PM »

Apellas Entertainment is the alleged co. producing the tot mom movie.

http://apellesentertainment.com/

"Our Company has the highest respect for movie-going audience of all ages, both domestically and internationally. Audiences are the ultimate source of income for an entertainment product, therefore they are our highest priority element. Without them there is no industry."

Whoa monkeys!

This link is their contact form page:

http://apellesentertainment.com/contact.php

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: July 20, 2011, 10:46:57 PM »

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/jul/20/letter-casey-anthony-jurors-did-not-understand/
Letter: Casey Anthony jurors did not understand what their duty was
    Ernest_Steffens
    Posted July 20, 2011 at 7:37 p.m.

Ernest F. Steffens, Vero Beach

A primary faculty the Casey Anthony jurors left at the foot of the courthouse steps was common sense.

Comments after the verdict by jurors suggest they had no conception what their duty was. They claimed the prosecution had not shown exactly how Caylee Anthony died, where she died, or when she died. That was not their moral responsibility. Their sole determination was whether Casey Anthony had killed her daughter.
 ::snipping2::

this is an excellent letter..hope that Jennifer the Juror and the arrogant foreman will read this letter, but I doubt if they will even get the point then...sigh...

Another reason I think something was hinky with that jury.... how the hell can you get that many people that are that stupid on one jury after all the people we saw being questioned? Nope... not believing it...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: July 20, 2011, 10:47:30 PM »

"Our Company has the highest respect for movie-going audience of all ages, both domestically and internationally. Audiences are the ultimate source of income for an entertainment product, therefore they are our highest priority element. Without them there is no industry."

Whoa monkeys!

You know I am on it...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: July 20, 2011, 10:48:55 PM »

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/jul/20/letter-casey-anthony-jurors-did-not-understand/
    Ernest_Steffens

A primary faculty the Casey Anthony jurors left at the foot of the courthouse steps was common sense.

Comments after the verdict by jurors suggest they had no conception what their duty was. They claimed the prosecution had not shown exactly how Caylee Anthony died, where she died, or when she died. That was not their moral responsibility. Their sole determination was whether Casey Anthony had killed her daughter.

this is an excellent letter..hope that Jennifer the Juror and the arrogant foreman will read this letter, but I doubt if they will even get the point then...sigh...

If one feels they honestly did what is right and truthful - no need to hide!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: July 20, 2011, 10:49:32 PM »

Ernest_Steffens

If one feels they honestly did what is right and truthful - no need to hide!

Amen!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: July 20, 2011, 10:52:34 PM »

Ernest_Steffens

Another reason I think something was hinky with that jury.... how the hell can you get that many people that are that stupid on one jury after all the people we saw being questioned? Nope... not believing it...

my gut agrees.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: July 20, 2011, 10:54:00 PM »

Whoa monkeys!

You know I am on it...

I was hoping you would be.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: July 20, 2011, 10:56:24 PM »

Whoa monkeys!

You know I am on it...

email sent!

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: July 20, 2011, 10:57:42 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282310/Cheney-Masons-wife-calls-911-to-report-threatening-calls
Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:29 PM

LISTEN: Cheney Mason's wife 911 tape released    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/Media/cheney-mason-harassment-0720.wav

Even thought Cheney Mason is a goober and he's spoken out in favour of Casey Anthony, people need to chill out and quit attacking and harassing people.

If they put their energy and effort into doing something positive, we'd see more results in laws changing, bringing more kids home, etc.

I am not sure why she had called phone co to put a trace on the calls. For one thing I am sure Mason's would have caller i.d.  I use to work for phone company many years ago and yes, it does have to be requested through law enforcement. She is a defense attorney's wife and I would think this isn't her first time of harassing calls if I had a guess. I find that strange she was trying the phone co before the police. I would have requested a new, non-published # myself with them but the police should have been first. 

I do agree people should put more effort into other things than this silly stuff. There are so many things that need human input.
I agree people do need to quit harassing but Cheney Mason cannot have it both ways.  He wants to make his vulgar hand signals and then go out and talk tough about about his being armed.  He has made very negative remarks about anyone that does not agree with his views regarding Casey. Then after shooting his mouth off he wants someone to protect him when others retaliate against him.  He needs to grow up, shut his big mouth and think of his family.   I don't condone violence against anyone but IMO he's has initialed this response from others.

Cheney should know darn good and well that there are people out there who want to hurt Casey and anyone helping her, yet he continues to spout off his mouth taunting people, calling them ignorant, nut cases and such, if he's so much smarter than the ignorant nut cases, then he would shut his stupid mouth and remove himself from Casey Anthony and anything having to do with her for the safety of his family because right or wrong, there are people who don't play by the rules of society, he should know this better than anyone having dealt with Casey, Baez, George, Cindy, Lee, etc. He's asking for trouble and just might get it. JMO

IMO, Cheney is asking for attention and he's getting it.  After all, he came out of retirement as the "big attorney" to help Baez; however, Baez was basically upstaging Cheney toward the end....now that the defense has won...Cheney wants the world to know that he's a big deal and he's doing everything he can to ensure it.

Right....change you da** phone number!!

So true but Cheney best be careful what he asks for, he just might get it and I hope he does.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1029 on: July 20, 2011, 10:58:26 PM »

I was reading the trillions of emails I get from the follow Casey group on FB, oy vey, gotta figure out how to turn those emails off.

Anywho, supposedly wench opened a facebook, thanking all her supporters, but now it is gone.  That was fast.

OMG!!! If you figure out how to turn them off...please let me know!!!
Yeah I want to know too.  I thought I had them turned off today but I have so many again.  I may have to block that group!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: July 20, 2011, 10:59:15 PM »

Whoa monkeys!

You know I am on it...

I was hoping you would be.

email sent...now off to the bath...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: July 20, 2011, 11:00:03 PM »

mine is sent and now I am off to bed!
talk to you all tomorrow..

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: July 20, 2011, 11:01:23 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Jury Clears Casey Anthony of all Charges in Caylee`s Death
Aired July 5, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

SUSAN MOSS, CHILD ADVOCATE: We`ve been O.J.`d! This is the worst thing to happen to Florida since the hanging chads! How did this jury miss the 31 days that this child was not reported? How did they miss the duct tape over this child`s mouth, this child`s nose? You don`t wear duct tape to go swimming! And in the early morning, this little girl didn`t put duct tape on herself! How did they miss the chloroform searches, the chloroform evidence found in a car that only she had access to? How about the fact that she also searched breaking necks? How about the fact that there was the smell of death in this car?

I mean, come on! This jury ignored the scientific evidence! Apparently, they found the only 12 people who still think the world is flat!

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/05/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: July 20, 2011, 11:02:04 PM »

I was reading the trillions of emails I get from the follow Casey group on FB, oy vey, gotta figure out how to turn those emails off.

Anywho, supposedly wench opened a facebook, thanking all her supporters, but now it is gone.  That was fast.

OMG!!! If you figure out how to turn them off...please let me know!!!
Yeah I want to know too.  I thought I had them turned off today but I have so many again.  I may have to block that group!

Haha... I had to get my son to turn off notifications on my iphone cause every couple of seconds I was getting a notification...was making everyone crazy!
Go to the fb page of the group and on the top kind of on the right is an edit setting box..click on it and you can turn off notifications... I had to be told by other monkeys how to do it...so don't think I am smart or anything...lol

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: July 20, 2011, 11:02:55 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Jury Clears Casey Anthony of all Charges in Caylee`s Death
Aired July 5, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

SUSAN MOSS, CHILD ADVOCATE: We`ve been O.J.`d! This is the worst thing to happen to Florida since the hanging chads! How did this jury miss the 31 days that this child was not reported? How did they miss the duct tape over this child`s mouth, this child`s nose? You don`t wear duct tape to go swimming! And in the early morning, this little girl didn`t put duct tape on herself! How did they miss the chloroform searches, the chloroform evidence found in a car that only she had access to? How about the fact that she also searched breaking necks? How about the fact that there was the smell of death in this car?

I mean, come on! This jury ignored the scientific evidence! Apparently, they found the only 12 people who still think the world is flat!

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/05/ng.01.html

Janet... I loved it when she said that... truer words were never spoken...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: July 20, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »

They had other plans...they didn't have time to waste going over evidence...
I have actually had family members tell me that they " worry" about me taking this verdict so personally. I told them that I would think they should worry about me if I did not care about justice for an innocent little girl who didnt have anyone in her own family stand up for her.

Be proud of your standing on a line between justice and evil! BE very proud.

Thanks kermit.. I vacillate between being so sad and almost in tears for Caylee and having this huge anger at the stupidity of this jury.. I also still think something was hinky with that jury.

As for Caylee's babydoll... they should be ashamed !! Caylee never went anywhere without "momma"...
I don't think I have felt such disdain for any one group of people since Arubagate...

You know how some things just reach right out and punch you in the gut real hard?  That doll did it for me.

I am sure it happens all the time but I have never personally known a baby to name her doll "mama" before.  Think about that and how much love that conveys.  Caylee thought her doll was beautiful and loved it very much and took it everywhere.

And she named her "Mama" for the person she loved most in her whole world.

She could look at mama's beautiful face, carry her everywhere, play with her any time, have her to feel safe with.

It's just too sad to think about and obviously Casey just didn't care. 

Yes, if that jury had a brain in their lame heads, they could have factored that in for sure.

It is just so sad to think how much Caylee did love her mama and how that all ended.  That doll is one of the saddest aspects of all this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1036 on: July 20, 2011, 11:05:04 PM »

Christina Baez Mug Shot
florida.arrests.org
Mug Shot for Christina Baez booked into the Pinellas county jail
http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Christina_Baez_2679790/

If she is their decoy, he put his own daughters life at risk.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: July 20, 2011, 11:08:12 PM »

Casey has been out of jail Since Saturday and she is already looking to buy a house? what is the rush? she wouldn't even know where to settle already would she?? she better move in before she buys to make sure that her neighbors are going to accept her. Who is going to want her living next door or even on the same block? look at what her parent's neighbors have gone through with traffic, protestors etc...
she won't be welcome anywhere if you ask me...

I don't believe it.  It's BS. 

Klaas is right.
If kc bought a house, how did she pay for it?
All the money she owes everyone.....think about it.

It is public record when you buy a house in our state and they also put how much you gave for it.  I'm sure it is the same in all or at least most states.  You can also search by name to find the house too.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: July 20, 2011, 11:14:59 PM »

bugs me too Kermit..
Lippman and the A holes need to just disappear from public...but they like the attention too much to just stay out of the limelight..what could their attorney have to say that anyone wants to hear at this point anyways? it would more than likely not be the truth so who cares?
I have boycotted the shows since the verdict and I just don't have the patience to watch them.  It makes me sick!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: July 20, 2011, 11:17:05 PM »

Casey Anthony On St. George Island?

Although security officers at the St. George Plantation say they can't confirm nor deny whether or not Anthony is on the property, residents say she is; however, we may not be able to recognize her anymore.

"She has short blond curly hair so that's the only make-over thing we know," said Ruth McAfee, a resident on St. George Island.

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/125925478.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.