March 28, 2024, 07:50:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 387064 times)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: July 20, 2011, 11:19:11 PM »

Christina Baez Mug Shot
florida.arrests.org
Mug Shot for Christina Baez booked into the Pinellas county jail
http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Christina_Baez_2679790/

If she is their decoy, he put his own daughters life at risk.

Wow!  That is down right eerie. Nothing on her rap sheet since this dui?  Wonder if tot attorney had Christina in mind all along, regarding the movie?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: July 20, 2011, 11:20:05 PM »

Christina Baez Mug Shot
florida.arrests.org

Why would he care? He didn't pay child support for her for years until he could not get his law license and to me a man who does not pay his child support does not care if the child lives or dies.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: July 20, 2011, 11:22:23 PM »

Christina Baez Mug Shot
florida.arrests.org

Why would he care? He didn't pay child support for her for years until he could not get his law license and to me a man who does not pay his child support does not care if the child lives or dies.

Turbo, you surprise me. I thought you would take this the perverbeal step forward.

Follow the money. Keep it in the family.

What is with her left eye? Drunk mug shot?
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: July 20, 2011, 11:24:22 PM »

KC is in San Diego           looking for a house, a caller just told NG.

This sounds possible, BECAUSE California has a Homestead Law.A Lawyer's opinion sis KC, may be looking for a house, with a state that supports a Homestead Law. I believe this law protects your house from creditors, maybe...Lawsuits, too.

This would explains, why the DT is trying so hard to convince the public, that she is in Florida. I believe she is in Cali.

Homestead Law link:

http://www.bankruptcylawnetwork.com/california-homestead-law/

::CowboySmiley::Lenny keeps saying that
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: July 20, 2011, 11:30:18 PM »

Casey Anthony On St. George Island?

::snipping2::

Although security officers at the St. George Plantation say they can't confirm nor deny whether or not Anthony is on the property, residents say she is; however, we may not be able to recognize her anymore.

"She has short blond curly hair so that's the only make-over thing we know," said Ruth McAfee, a resident on St. George Island.

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/125925478.html

Kind of like this? 
  Now everyone can have an idea what she would look like with short blonde and curls.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: July 20, 2011, 11:33:27 PM »

Although security officers at the St. George Plantation say they can't confirm nor deny whether or not Anthony is on the property, residents say she is; however, we may not be able to recognize her anymore.

"She has short blond curly hair so that's the only make-over thing we know," said Ruth McAfee, a resident on St. George Island.

There were a lot of pictures of her with light blonde hair in her facebook.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1046 on: July 20, 2011, 11:33:42 PM »

Kind of like this? 
  Now everyone can have an idea what she would look like with short blonde and curls.
No matter what ya do she still looks like a horsie...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1047 on: July 20, 2011, 11:34:07 PM »

Christina Baez Mug Shot
florida.arrests.org

Did anyone notice her birthplace is OH!!  WoW

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: July 20, 2011, 11:41:06 PM »

Christina Baez Mug Shot
florida.arrests.org

Did anyone notice her birthplace is OH!!  WoW

Yup. Add this: As agent and/or manager, one can take a maximum of about 30% of clients income. Unless the client asks for a $ amount instead.

Still with me on this? As ATTORNEY for the client, one can take at a MINIMUM 30%.

Baez representing his daughter AND Casey, he could, conceivably rake in a whopping sum from both his daughter and Casey's future incomes.

How tidy.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1049 on: July 20, 2011, 11:42:10 PM »

Kind of like this? 
She looks like a man  LOL

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: July 20, 2011, 11:47:32 PM »

Kind of like this? 
She looks like a man  LOL

This gives a really good idea of how she would look. She wears contact lenses so darkening up those baby blues would be easy. Those pearly white is another whole deal. Of course, three years with no Rembrant or fancy dental care may have changed things.

As long as she doesn't smile, she just might get away with it.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: July 20, 2011, 11:54:29 PM »

I was thinking about who would play casey in a movie................................................. I was thinkin' maybe a descendant of Seattle Slew. 

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: July 21, 2011, 12:01:15 AM »

Here is changing her contacts and darkening up her lashes.  You can go to www.taaz.com to do it yourself.  Get familiar with the various looks that she could end up with.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: July 21, 2011, 12:08:00 AM »

casey with blonde hair:

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: July 21, 2011, 12:09:13 AM »

Kind of like this? 

I was just working on one too LOL

Here's my vision of the monster:

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: July 21, 2011, 12:09:44 AM »

casey with blonde hair:

OOOoooo now that's funny!  That picture depicts her way better than mine. 

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: July 21, 2011, 12:11:12 AM »

Brandi yours is a great one too...that's more like what she will be wearing too I am sure. 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: July 21, 2011, 12:15:07 AM »

casey with blonde hair:

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: July 21, 2011, 12:23:34 AM »

casey with blonde hair:

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1059 on: July 21, 2011, 12:26:53 AM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH

WTF?????  these people are frigging nuts

There may be some things in that evidence that no one has thought about yet which would be incriminating to one of them or Lee.

It does make a person wonder ...  I have never heard of anyone doing what they are requesting--it is absurd.
Well, the Scamthonys are following in their Slore daughter's footsteps.  Just sitting around on their butts all day, on disability, thinking of more ways to scam, lie, and steal with their Fraudation.  Everything they do is about how to make money off their grand daughter.  They are truly Dispicable beings.  "Idle hands do the Devil's work" comes to mind.

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.