April 19, 2024, 03:11:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Posting pictures  (Read 6652 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« on: July 18, 2011, 12:59:24 AM »

Hi monkeys,
I would like to post pictures of my daughter polka dots room , step by step...but I do not know how to post picture....would you please help me
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 08:26:22 PM »

Hi monkeys,
I would like to post pictures of my daughter polka dots room , step by step...but I do not know how to post picture....would you please help me

Do you have a photobucket account ? If not you can get for free then upload your pictures.After you have saved them put your curser on the picture and a drop down menu under the picture pick the img code and copy it. Paste this into your reply here on SM and it will show the picture.

Looking forward to seeing the room.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 09:15:51 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Do you have a photobucket account ? If not you can get for free then upload your pictures.After you have saved them put your curser on the picture and a drop down menu under the picture pick the img code and copy it. Paste this into your reply here on SM and it will show the picture.

Looking forward to seeing the room.
Thanks!!!!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 09:34:45 PM »

You need to open a FREE photobucket account or a FREE Flickr account.  Photobucket is a little easier than Flickr.

www.photobucket.com
www.flickr.com

Once you open the account you can upload photos directly from your PC to the website.  Then all you need to do is copy the IMG link and paste it in your message. 

Tip:  Whenever I want to learn how to do something I check to see if there is a How To video on Youtube.  Here is a pretty clear How To on Photobucket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_jCgCertZQ

By the way, ignore it when he's talking about resized photo.  You shouldn't need to resize first.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 10:13:15 PM »

You need to open a FREE photobucket account or a FREE Flickr account.  Photobucket is a little easier than Flickr.

www.photobucket.com
www.flickr.com

Once you open the account you can upload photos directly from your PC to the website.  Then all you need to do is copy the IMG link and paste it in your message. 

Tip:  Whenever I want to learn how to do something I check to see if there is a How To video on Youtube.  Here is a pretty clear How To on Photobucket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_jCgCertZQ

By the way, ignore it when he's talking about resized photo.  You shouldn't need to resize first.
thank you..I think that I did it....I hope so
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.