April 26, 2024, 07:05:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #4 7/24 - 7/29/2011  (Read 291862 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 19, 2011, 07:13:22 AM »

« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 04:50:57 PM by klaasend » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 01:44:39 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/24/casey-anthony-nbc-news-payment-interview-jose-baez-mark-geragos-murder-sit-down-abc-cbs-mandarin-oriental-hotel-new-york-city/

This is the newest version of NBC supposedly NOT paying for an interview...okay, so not paying for interview BUT are YOU paying ANYTHING...I mean, ANYTHING at ALL toward the killer?  NBC...when I say ANYTHING, that means is ANY money...being exchanged between the NBC company and the killer, not necessarily for an interview...for ANYTHING?  Really have to spell it out I think.

here is part of the article.....................................................................................

Read carefully -- NBC is saying "no payment," but it refers to an "interview."  That doesn't cover paying huge money for pictures, video, etc.  That's S.O.P. in the network game -- and we're told that's one of the issues Geragos covered with Baez.

As we reported, as of Friday morning ... NBC was the frontrunner in nabbing Anthony.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI

The Post reported that network reps met with Baez a week after the verdict, and he made it clear that Anthony would not be making TV appearances for six to nine months.
So the networks are dangling a legal-analyst position in front of Baez to get access to Anthony when she's ready to talk.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI#ixzz1T2fdyWnE

Why six to nine months until Bozo sets her up for an interview?  Is this after the Lawsuits?  What is the sneaky reason behind the delay?  What is up his sleeve? 

If Lauder interviews her, that is it for me, I will not watch him ever again, on TV.  How can ML cheapen himself with Bozo?
ML has had great success with the best subjects, and now he is inthe basement with Bozo.   Smile Why is he desperate?  IMO
I read an article the other day with NBC admitting they paid for one night at the Mandarin hotel for baez.
We could always get ahold of Matt L. through twitter or facebook and ask him if this is true.I don't know if he has FB or twitter.

Thank-you Karma for suggesting Twitter.com  I have an account but have never tweeted Smile  I will look....Smile

I couldn't find an active Twitter account for Matt but his Facebook appears active:

http://www.facebook.com/NBCMattLauer?sk=wall
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 01:53:03 PM »

I couldn't find an active Twitter account for Matt but his Facebook appears active:

Wow, his page has sure blown up with all the boycott NBC messages.  Why do people just not do it before having to be reminded that we don't want to hear from the wench?  Matt Lauer should know better. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 02:03:15 PM »

SeaHorse wrote:
Yes, ML does have a FB.
I typed in Facebook NBC Matt Lauer.

I would like to ask three words, I seem to think people respond best to three words.  Do you have any suggestion in keeping
a question simply to ML?  Thank-you.

I've never facedbooked or twittered lol
How about something like:
rumor you are interviewing baez.....true?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 02:06:35 PM »

Boycott media that helps Casey Anthony profit from her crime!

http://apps.facebook.com/petitions/1/boycott-media-that-helps-casey-anthony-profit-from-her-crime/
Email Address of Journalists, News Editors, TV Anchors & Web Reporters
www.labnol.org
Email addresses to help you directly contact Journalists, Editors in CNN, MSNBC, CBC, BBC, Associated Press, NBC, Reuters and more mainstream media companies.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 02:08:11 PM »

SeaHorse wrote:
Yes, ML does have a FB.

I would like to ask three words, I seem to think people respond best to three words.  Do you have any suggestion in keeping

I joined  facebook to keep up with all the petitions and boycotts against casey and anyone trying to profit from caylees death... Its theraputic for me. just saying!

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 02:42:11 PM »

The principle of Karma, or of divine retribution, can be of comfort when we are heartbroken over the heartbreaking injustice against an innocent child, or outraged when the wicked prevails against the good.

I believe in divine justice.  And I also believe in standing up for the truth and standing up against evil -- that if we do not, then we are assenting by default to the victory of deception and evil.  JMO.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing.  (attrib. Edmund Burke)

God Bless Our Caylee.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 02:43:51 PM »

I also just sent a note to Bozo's new(?) PR firm after seeing this story:
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/284023/Casey-Anthony-attorney-Jose-Baez-denies-interview-negotiations

info@rmtprmanagement.com

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 02:50:12 PM »

keep up the good work with the boycotting monkeys!
nothing in the news today about the Ho that I have seen..I did not google anything cause I don't want it to look like people are still interested in her.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2011, 02:59:37 PM »

I barely knew who Matt Lauer is, but I stuck my 2 cents in on his FB account.
I don't watch the Today show. I get NBC but I am not really sure what is on their channel that I watch. But I will look. I have been watching alot less tv lately and on Friday, I got the cable company here to remove about 300 of them. I wanted the crap removed that I never watch because it is crap or in languages that I don't speak.
Still have way too many channels ( 100) that I don't watch, but they have this " bundling " thing going here. I am a CNN addict and A PBS addict.
Maybe watching stuff on the computer and using the tv for dvd movies might be the next step. Technology is going that way and I would have the control over what comes in here.
I used to get more real life done when I unhooked the tv for a year. And I only gave in because the little kids wanted to see their kiddo programs.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2011, 03:00:19 PM »

Wow, his page has sure blown up with all the boycott NBC messages.  Why do people just not do it before having to be reminded that we don't want to hear from the wench?  Matt Lauer should know better. 

Zoo, Thank-you.  The comment's are the way we feel.  Thank the NY Post page six for blowing the whistle on his steak dinners.
What does "steak dinners" mean?  Does that mean they each had a dinner or does it mean they met for a few times eating steak?
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=17157&post=150954&uid=110550357600#post150954

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI?utm_campaign=Post10&utm_source=Post10Alpha

Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, has been living like a king    in New York City, eating steak dinners with Matt Lauer and sleeping at the Mandarin Oriental -- while network reps jostle to sign him as a legal eagle to eventually score the big interview.  Snip...

Smiley 077 was my input Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 03:04:44 PM »

nothing in the news today about the Ho that I have seen..I did not google anything cause I don't want it to look like people are still interested in her.

I posted this on Matt Lauer's FB page!

Casey Anthony, her defense team, parents, jurors should not make any BLOOD money off the death of precious CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY!!!!!! That includes licensing fees paid for pictures too!!!! We will BOYCOTT any network and their sponsors that interview or pay BLOOD money to any of them. NO one in her family stood up for this precious baby so I hope the networks do the right thing as boycotts are very powerful!!!!!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 03:10:37 PM »

SeaHorse wrote:
Yes, ML does have a FB.

Karma,

Thank-you.  very good and straight to the point.  I need to start editing, even I get headache reading what I type. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2011, 03:30:10 PM »

Casey is fading out some in the news here. The major news sites here used to have a Casey section in the front of every web site big and bold.

WESH now has the Casey section as a quick link, used to have the section w/the main news

WFTV still has their Casey section as a tab 

WKMG no longer has a Casey section on the front 

The Orlando Sentinel has their Casey section moved down a few notches. 

I would like to see all of them take all the Casey stuff off of the front pages.  She is getting to be old news and her $$ worth is dropping. 

I joined the Jeff Ashton page weeks ago and am enjoying hearing the things he is doing since he retired.  I have to wonder if when he was tearing out the walls in the bathroom if he was thinking of Casey or Bozo w/each swing he took to tear down the wall    Good therapy .

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2011, 04:18:25 PM »

Casey is fading out some in the news here. The major news sites here used to have a Casey section in the front of every web site big and bold.

WESH now has the Casey section as a quick link, used to have the section w/the main news

WFTV still has their Casey section as a tab 

WKMG no longer has a Casey section on the front 

The Orlando Sentinel has their Casey section moved down a few notches. 

I would like to see all of them take all the Casey stuff off of the front pages.  She is getting to be old news and her $$ worth is dropping. 

I joined the Jeff Ashton page weeks ago and am enjoying hearing the things he is doing since he retired.  I have to wonder if when he was tearing out the walls in the bathroom if he was thinking of Casey or Bozo w/each swing he took to tear down the wall    Good therapy .

I agree moving her off the front page is like a needle to her heart...she will be chomping at the bit to see her name in lights and print again..

Let's hope they DON'T do it...LOL

I was happy to see Jeff settling into retirement as well...no doubt Florida lost a brilliant prosecutor but I don't think we have seen the last of him in he public arena...maybe after he gets done with his "house makeover" therapy...taking his frustrations out on tile..

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2011, 04:40:30 PM »

oh how true this is
A man tormented by the guilt of murder will be a fugitive till death; let no one support him. "- Proverbs 28:17

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 04:45:35 PM »

They aren't staying long

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/24/casey-anthony-parents-george-cindy-bahamas-photo/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2011, 04:47:12 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/24/casey-anthony-parents-george-cindy-bahamas-photo/
Casey Anthony's Parents: Guilty of Getting Some R&R
20 minutes ago by TMZ Staff 
Casey Anthony's estranged parents, Cindy and George, took a quick trip to the Bahamas this weekend for a little fun in the sun.

Photos at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2011, 04:47:56 PM »

Klaas! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2011, 05:00:25 PM »

http://blogs.abcnews.com/pressroom/2011/07/ratings-report-abc-news-programming-for-the-week-of-july-11-july-15-2011.html

Ratings Report: ABC News Programming For the Week of July 11 – July 15, 2011
July 21, 2011 12:15 PM

“GMA” Posts Smallest Weekly Total Viewer Margin with NBC’s “Today” in 5 Months

“GMA” is Attracting its Largest Audience in 4 Years – Since the 2006/07 Season“GMA” Outperforms “Today” in Total Viewers on Monday

“GMA” Continues to Grow in Total Viewers and Demo Week-to-Week, Year-to-Year and Season-to-Date: Marking 27 Consecutive Weeks of Year-to-Year Growth in Total Viewers

http://blogs.abcnews.com/pressroom/2011/07/ratings-report-abc-news-programming-for-the-week-of-july-11-july-15-2011.html

If I can comprehend, correctly, seems, Today is trailing in the ratings. PLEASE, correct me if I am wrong.  Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.