April 19, 2024, 05:07:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #4 7/24 - 7/29/2011  (Read 291662 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2011, 05:11:31 PM »

According to that New York Post article, Casey Anthony will not be doing any interviews for 6-9 months.

Should be long enough for her appeal to be heard.

he Post reported that network reps met with Baez a week after the verdict, and he made it clear that Anthony would not be making TV appearances for six to nine months.

They ain't that slick~

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

he Post reported that network reps met with Baez a week after the verdict, and he made it clear that Anthony would not be making TV appearances for six to nine months.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI#ixzz1T3jbR6an

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI#ixzz1T3jbR6an

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2011, 05:17:45 PM »

According to that New York Post article, Casey Anthony will not be doing any TV Appearances for 6-9 months.

Should be long enough for her appeal to be heard.

They ain't that slick~

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Added correction!

515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2011, 05:20:08 PM »

I couldn't find an active Twitter account for Matt but his Facebook appears active:

http://www.facebook.com/NBCMattLauer?sk=wall

Wow, his page has sure blown up with all the boycott NBC messages.  Why do people just not do it before having to be reminded that we don't want to hear from the wench?  Matt Lauer should know better. 

Just posted to Matt's discussion board

'So, NBC is Now Bargaining with Casey?
Get ready for the Nation to Boycott for Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2011, 05:36:39 PM »

Klaas! 

LOL   
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2011, 05:43:47 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/24/casey-anthony-parents-george-cindy-bahamas-photo/
Casey Anthony's Parents: Guilty of Getting Some R&R
20 minutes ago by TMZ Staff 
Casey Anthony's estranged parents, Cindy and George, took a quick trip to the Bahamas this weekend for a little fun in the sun.

Photos at link.

Fun in the sun?  Looks to me like they are spending $$$.  Ah well, they have lots of dough.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2011, 05:49:14 PM »

Casey Anthony's estranged parents, Cindy and George, took a quick trip to the Bahamas this weekend for a little fun in the sun.

Photos at link.

Fun in the sun?  Looks to me like they are spending $$$.  Ah well, they have lots of dough.

WTH - My hubs has a job and I can not afford a "Quick trip to the bahamas" what am I doing wrong - wait none of my kids would ever think of killing my grandchild and dumping her in a swamp. Guess I will stick with a quick trip to wally world if that is the price for the other.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2011, 05:55:04 PM »

Photos at link.

Same here...I have a hard enough time keeping up with my bills.  And dh has a good job.  I wonder what I'M doing wrong, too!

WTH - My hubs has a job and I can not afford a "Quick trip to the bahamas" what am I doing wrong - wait none of my kids would ever think of killing my grandchild and dumping her in a swamp. Guess I will stick with a quick trip to wally world if that is the price for the other.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2011, 05:58:13 PM »

Hi Guys--On this birthday card we're sending to Caylee, do we address it to Caylee, C/O the Anthonys?  I just discovered you can buy a card with the stamp already printed on the envelope.  Also, I have lost the
Anthonys address.  Thanks.

I just posted on Matt Lauer's FB page too.  It wasn't too nice.  Something about Brazillian Bikinis. The name I use on FB has no relationship to my real name.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2011, 06:03:05 PM »

Hi Guys--On this birthday card we're sending to Caylee, do we address it to Caylee, C/O the Anthonys?  I just discovered you can buy a card with the stamp already printed on the envelope.  Also, I have lost the

I just posted on Matt Lauer's FB page too.  It wasn't too nice.  Something about Brazillian Bikinis. The name I use on FB has no relationship to my real name.

?????  who is sending a birthday card to the A's for Caylee's birthday? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2011, 06:05:02 PM »

Photos at link.

Seriously!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2011, 06:05:55 PM »

Then how are we going to send you a friend request??!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2011, 06:11:01 PM »

bikebev

You have been blessed beyond measure.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2011, 06:14:11 PM »

There is no link to this for I hand typed it from the newspaper article that one of the free newspapers in this city. Thought this was very well written.

Stephen L. Hadland, Publisher
www.CulverCityObserver.com

The name of the newspaper is Culver City Observe+r

Main headlines of the Culver City ******* newspaper, Culver City, CA

Vol. 9, No. 3, Culver City ******* Westchester/Marina ******* Palos Verdes View July 21, 2011 - July 27, 2011

‘Culver Assemblymember Introduces “Caylee’s Law" '

Assemblymember Holly Mitchell (D-Culver City) has introduced Assembly Bill 1432, dubbed “Caylee’s Law”, which would made it a felony in California to fail to report the death or disappearance of a child, aged 14 or younger, to law authorities within 24 hours.

Calls for such legislation have been inspired by the recent death, ruled a homicide, for two-year  Caylee Anthony, who was not reported missing for 31 days. Her mother, while having been acquitted as of the charge of murder, has evoked outrage nationwide for failing to report her child's disappearance.

“Law enforcement has known for years that the first 48 hours of a person's disappearance are critical to the chances of finding that child alive and successfully prosecuting any related criminal behavior,” said Assemblymember Mitchell. Recent developments make it clear that we don't have the luxury of leaving protection of children to others or ignoring well-founded suspicions.”

Although it is late in the legislative session to introduce new laws, Mitchell, a member of the Assembly Public Safety Committee and long-time activist on behalf of children, believes she's well positioned to lead the charge to bring “Caylee’s Law” into reality. She looks to gamer bipartisan support and enlist child advocacy organizations in the effort to get the bill swiftly signed into law. Similar legislation is being considered in other states.

“Public awareness of the need for the bill is, tragically, very high now,” said Mitchell. “We are answering the call to get new tools in the hands of law enforcement so that a negligent person or abusive parent need never be free on a technicality again.” AB 1432 has been introduced as an emergency bill so it can progress through legislative process and not be subject to usual deadlines.

http://asmdc.org/members/a47/

Assemblymember.Mitchell@assembly.ca.gov

Capitol Office:
State Capitol
P.O. Box 942849
Sacramento, CA 94249-0047
Tel: (916) 319-2047
Fax: (916) 319-2147

District Office:
300 Corporate Pointe, 
Suite 380 
Culver City, CA 90230
Tel: (310) 342-1070 
Fax: (310) 342-1078

From IBE
Yippee for Assemblymember Mitchell. Let's support this bill and thank her the way only  our scared monkey family can do!

One of the words is filtered, hence **** MB

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 06:46:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2011, 06:16:00 PM »

How do we go about locating the judges instructions to the jury?

I would love to see the juries instructions and how they responded with their verdict.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2011, 06:19:03 PM »

Photos at link.

Same here...I have a hard enough time keeping up with my bills.  And dh has a good job.  I wonder what I'M doing wrong, too!

Is it possible that Cindy Anthony doesn't know how udderly (pun intended) gross she looks with her boobs hanging down to her waist?  Maybe she should use some of her new found wealth to have those puppies lifted a bit?  Maybe Mr. Deese will pay for the surgery since apparently he and his family went too.  He couldn't fail to notice her walking down the street letting it all hang out now, could he?  Cindy is no spring chicken and gravity takes its toll.

The price for living the good life of the Anthonys is more than I care to pay.  I treasure every member of my family and not one of them is expendable--just like all normal folk.
These people must have come from another planet.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2011, 06:19:05 PM »

Link to documents:

http://www.scribd.com/myra_mains

(Kudos, Myra)

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2011, 06:20:09 PM »

Klaas will email. No modem, and phone for 2 1/2 days so am backed up. Will clean up email so I can hear from you. Thank you and to the other moderators too for all your dedication.

Proud to be here for over 6 years and happy to meet all here. We are family.

Edit:  No need IBE as long as you understand that word is censored the reason why isn't so important.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 06:34:53 PM by klaasend » Logged

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2011, 06:23:29 PM »

quick trip to the Bahamas this weekend

Maybe Casey is there too?

What does Matt Morgan, Esq. say about this?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2011, 06:29:26 PM »

How do we go about locating the judges instructions to the jury?

I would love to see the juries instructions and how they responded with their verdict.

Me, too.  I especially want to read the parts claimed about things like having to prove time and cause of death.  If that were true, the mob would walk legally every time but we know they do not.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2011, 06:31:18 PM »

Then how are we going to send you a friend request??!

Well, you can use the name I used on FB.  To tell you the truth, I don't even know how to use it and I was surprised that it went through.  I don't twitter, either.  Don't know how.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.