March 28, 2024, 12:29:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 373200 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: July 24, 2011, 11:01:01 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6214545
Case No. 2008-CF-013331-A-O  STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY M   (check fraud)

07/21/2011           Request to Withdraw Notice to Suspend Driver's License

07/21/2011           Transaction Assessment            7.00
07/21/2011           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2011-47922    ANTHONY, CASEY M    (7.00)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: July 24, 2011, 11:06:17 AM »

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/article1181900.ece

Casey Anthony jurors still feeling effects of public backlash

::snipping2::

And, according to jury instructions, jurors couldn't find Casey guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of first degree or second degree murder or manslaughter or aggravated child abuse without knowing the time and cause of Caylee's death.

For first-degree murder, according to the instructions, jurors had to know that the time between premeditation and murder was "long enough to allow reflection." Since they didn't know when Caylee died or how, they couldn't know this, he said.

For the other charges, the instructions said repeatedly that they had to know beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey Anthony's acts caused the death. "Again," said Huekler, "without knowing the time and manner of death, they couldn't know this beyond a reasonable doubt."

The jury instructions said each juror had to have an "abiding conviction of guilt" that did not "waver and vacillate" and was solely based on the "evidence introduced in the trial."

"It wasn't that we believed Casey was innocent," he said. "But we knew it wasn't enough to think she was probably guilty based on her lies. To follow what the law required, we needed to be definite."

Who gives instructions to the jury?

If these instructions regarding "the time and cause of death" are protocol ... the implication is that the majority of murders would never be held accountable.

If the prosecution could not provide with certainity "the time and cause of death"  ... it makes sense that the not-guilty verdicts were a given prior to Day One of the trial.  Why bother going forward with the case against Casey Anthony?

An investigation into possible jury tampering is warranted.  If the jury process is not fixed ... other "Caylees" will be denied justice and ... other "Caseys" will not be held accountable.  IMO

Janet

Exclusive: 'It Disgusted Us' - Casey Anthony Foreman Reveals What Happened Inside the Deliberation Room
Published July 12, 2011

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: You -- you were still (INAUDIBLE). You go into the room, and how did you get selected? What's the process? Did someone say, Hey, number 11, why don't you do it? Or did you vote on it? How did..?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It was -- we really didn't vote on it. I walked in, and they said, We need to find out who the foreperson's going to be. And just about everybody said me. So you know, I was honored.

VAN SUSTEREN: There was no -- no one else said, I'd like to do it, or anything?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: There was -- there was one other person who did want to do it, and then everyone basically said, no (INAUDIBLE)

VAN SUSTEREN: And did you sense any resentment or problem with that person?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: No. She was excellent.

VAN SUSTEREN: She was fine on it.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She was excellent. She did a great job with aiding me. She was very intelligent. And she helped me out a lot and -- as did a lot of the other jurors in the case. There was one in particular who did a great job of helping me through the process and keeping things organized for us, asking the questions when we needed to ask.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/exclusive-039it-disgusted-us039-casey-anthony-foreman-reveals-what-happened-inside-delibe?page=2

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: July 24, 2011, 11:19:57 AM »

A one-sentence statement attributed to Jose Baez and released through New York-based RMT PR Management states, "Contrary to recent published reports, I am not negotiating any paid interviews with anyone."

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/284023/Casey-Anthony-attorney-Jose-Baez-denies-interview-negotiations

Bobo hired a PR firm???
That PR firm's name was on FB. Which one I do not remember, maybe Sterilize Casey Anthony or a Boycott KC site on FB.
I emailed them yesterday thru their " Contact Us " on their website. I was probaby one of many.  lol  I haven't had a response. I was polite and short and to the point. Their other clients were mentioned. Who might not want to be associated with the toxicity of Baez and the rest of them.   
I think the major networks would love to do an interview with KC but are afraid of the public backlash. I doubt if Bozo and his gang ever thought that there would be this type of campaign.
I am surprised how many normal persons from all over the USA and Canada have expressed the same sentiments about a baby killer being paid to sell / tell their story or the lawyer acting as an agent for her and looking to get some fame and more cash for himself.
I've had feedback from others who say they are spending all day clicking and emailing. I just do two or three a day.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: July 24, 2011, 11:21:30 AM »

Case No. 2008-CF-013331-A-O  STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY M   (check fraud)

07/21/2011           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2011-47922    ANTHONY, CASEY M    (7.00)

So,  does this mean 'someone' filed a request to have her license reinstated?  I thought the license had expired.  Would she have to appear in person to ask for this, or could an attorney do it for her?  She would have to appear to apply for a new license. Things that make you go hummmm.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: July 24, 2011, 11:37:29 AM »

So,  does this mean 'someone' filed a request to have her license reinstated?  I thought the license had expired.  Would she have to appear in person to ask for this, or could an attorney do it for her?  She would have to appear to apply for a new license. Things that make you go hummmm.

Her license expired while in jail but it also is suspended until she pays court cost imposed with her fraud case. She cannot renew until the court costs are paid or the notice of suspension is removed by the court.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1005 on: July 24, 2011, 11:40:55 AM »

Hi Monkeys

From this weeks People mag:
Alone in her jail cell for 3 years,c-word(got that name from Blink......http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/07/22/on-quitting-casey-the-new-c-word-is-the-new-quality-control/comment-page-1/#comments
) would often chat up the jailhouse staff about their family and friends.

But after she was acquitted c-word clammed up.
"she talked to us when she thought she was stuck in here,but after she realized she was getting out she became quiet,"said a jail source.

"she didn't sleep that last night.she was just up reading.she just sat up staring at the wall,"said the source."she had a weird look on her face.It wasn't happy;it wasn't sad.she was lost in thought."

Karma:IMO her DT did not think they would spring her free.
IMO c-word herself never thought she would be sprung free.
Now look at them....scrambling around trying to get some money deals,ANY money deals.
So it wasn't only justice for little Caylee that this jury screwed....they also screwed the whole DT,including c-word and her whole family.

That's the way I choose to look at it.Karma will get them first then God.
None of them have a clue what to do with c-word now.....even IF she makes some scum money it won't help her any.Money cannot buy love,respect or any other human feeling.she will live like the monster she is and so will her family and all we can do now is try our best to make sure none of them make any blood money.

God bless you sweet little Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: July 24, 2011, 11:45:17 AM »

Exclusive: 'It Disgusted Us' - Casey Anthony Foreman Reveals What Happened Inside the Deliberation Room
Published July 12, 2011

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: You -- you were still (INAUDIBLE). You go into the room, and how did you get selected? What's the process? Did someone say, Hey, number 11, why don't you do it? Or did you vote on it? How did..?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It was -- we really didn't vote on it. I walked in, and they said, We need to find out who the foreperson's going to be. And just about everybody said me. So you know, I was honored.

VAN SUSTEREN: There was no -- no one else said, I'd like to do it, or anything?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: There was -- there was one other person who did want to do it, and then everyone basically said, no (INAUDIBLE)

VAN SUSTEREN: And did you sense any resentment or problem with that person?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: No. She was excellent.

VAN SUSTEREN: She was fine on it.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She was excellent. She did a great job with aiding me. She was very intelligent. And she helped me out a lot and -- as did a lot of the other jurors in the case. There was one in particular who did a great job of helping me through the process and keeping things organized for us, asking the questions when we needed to ask.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/exclusive-039it-disgusted-us039-casey-anthony-foreman-reveals-what-happened-inside-delibe?page=2

Who was instructing jury members to disregard the prosecutions case against Casey Anthony and embrace the defence.

A read of the transcript of what is obviously a controlled interview between Greta and the jury foreman reveals volumes.  It is akin to listening to Jose Baez in his opening statement and closing arguments.

Janet

+++++

Exclusive: Casey Anthony Jury Foreman on Forensic Evidence and Suspicions of George Anthony
Published July 11, 2011 | On the Record | On the Record
Special Guests: Casey Anthony Jury Foreman, Juror No. 11

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Tonight: Not guilty. Now, how did that happen? For the first time, you will find out. You will hear from the foreperson. Casey Anthony Juror Number 11 goes "On the Record."

<snipped>

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes, we did. We had to look at it. It was right there in front of us. And we had to, you know, make sure that we take -- you know, take the notes that we needed to take on those pictures. And it was tough. You know, and I told the judge this. I've never been -- I've never once made a decision in my life where I wanted to get in a profession where I'd have to see those types of things. And we were forced to. And it was tough.

<snipped>

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:  ... We were told, and they did, you know, as far as how -- and what chloroform is detected in other products at the levels -- you know, chloroform is detectable in other products, as well. But there just was not enough, there really was not enough for us to bring chloroform into the mix.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/exclusive-casey-anthony-jury-foreman-forensic-evidence-and-suspicions-george-anthony?page=1

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/exclusive-casey-anthony-jury-foreman-forensic-evidence-and-suspicions-george-anthony?page=2

_____

Video and Transcripts - Greta/Jury Forement Interview

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/exclusive-casey-anthony-jury-foreman-forensic-evidence-and-suspicions-george-anthony?page=1

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/exclusive-039it-disgusted-us039-casey-anthony-foreman-reveals-what-happened-inside-delibe

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1007 on: July 24, 2011, 11:46:01 AM »

Her license expired while in jail but it also is suspended until she pays court cost imposed with her fraud case. She cannot renew until the court costs are paid or the notice of suspension is removed by the court.

http://www.wesh.com/r/25405677/detail.html

Casey Anthony's Driver's License Suspended

Suspension Comes From Outstanding Court Fees, FinAccording to court records, Anthony owes $381 as a result of her guilty plea in January to theft charges. A court sent the amount this week again to a collection agency.

The county often suspends driver’s licenses of those who don’t pay court costs and fines.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/25405677/detail.html#ixzz1T2PeVUPmes
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/25405677/detail.html#ixzz1T2PY4I7f

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: July 24, 2011, 11:54:56 AM »

Hi Monkeys

Alone in her jail cell for 3 years,c-word(got that name from Blink......http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/07/22/on-quitting-casey-the-new-c-word-is-the-new-quality-control/comment-page-1/#comments

"she talked to us when she thought she was stuck in here,but after she realized she was getting out she became quiet,"said a jail source.

"she didn't sleep that last night.she was just up reading.she just sat up staring at the wall,"said the source."she had a weird look on her face.It wasn't happy;it wasn't sad.she was lost in thought."

Now look at them....scrambling around trying to get some money deals,ANY money deals.
So it wasn't only justice for little Caylee that this jury screwed....they also screwed the whole DT,including c-word and her whole family.

None of them have a clue what to do with c-word now.....even IF she makes some scum money it won't help her any.Money cannot buy love,respect or any other human feeling.she will live like the monster she is and so will her family and all we can do now is try our best to make sure none of them make any blood money.

an angelic monkey

All of them will grow so very tired of being the baby sitter,and looking over their shoulder for the rest of their lives.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: July 24, 2011, 11:57:29 AM »

A one-sentence statement attributed to Jose Baez and released through New York-based RMT PR Management states, "Contrary to recent published reports, I am not negotiating any paid interviews with anyone."

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/284023/Casey-Anthony-attorney-Jose-Baez-denies-interview-negotiations

Bobo hired a PR firm???
That PR firm's name was on FB. Which one I do not remember, maybe Sterilize Casey Anthony or a Boycott KC site on FB.
I emailed them yesterday thru their " Contact Us " on their website. I was probaby one of many.  lol  I haven't had a response. I was polite and short and to the point. Their other clients were mentioned. Who might not want to be associated with the toxicity of Baez and the rest of them.   
I think the major networks would love to do an interview with KC but are afraid of the public backlash. I doubt if Bozo and his gang ever thought that there would be this type of campaign.
I am surprised how many normal persons from all over the USA and Canada have expressed the same sentiments about a baby killer being paid to sell / tell their story or the lawyer acting as an agent for her and looking to get some fame and more cash for himself.
I've had feedback from others who say they are spending all day clicking and emailing. I just do two or three a day.

RMT PR Management is a public relations and talent management firm in New York City founded by RoseMarie Terenzio in 2004.

The firm’s client base includes fashion, lifestyle, crisis management, media, politics, non-profit, health and wellness and publishing.

Nobu Restaurants
Me & Ro Jewelry
James Carville & Paul Begala
Gemini 14 Salon
Picture Book Studio
Steven Santagati
Dr. Joanna Dolgoff

258 West 20th Street, #2
New York, NY 10011
(212) 414-1909
info@rmtprmanagement.com

http://www.rmtprmanagement.com/clients/

The founder of RMT is also an author
http://authors.simonandschuster.ca/RoseMarie-Terenzio/70521020
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1010 on: July 24, 2011, 12:05:19 PM »

Hi Monkeys

an angelic monkey

All of them will grow so very tired of being the baby sitter,and looking over their shoulder for the rest of their lives.

She is their "cash cow".  These idiots will tire of her only when the opportunitie$ dry-up, which was yesterday.  Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: July 24, 2011, 12:07:44 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/24/casey-anthony-nbc-news-payment-interview-jose-baez-mark-geragos-murder-sit-down-abc-cbs-mandarin-oriental-hotel-new-york-city/

This is the newest version of NBC supposedly NOT paying for an interview...okay, so not paying for interview BUT are YOU paying ANYTHING...I mean, ANYTHING at ALL toward the killer?  NBC...when I say ANYTHING, that means is ANY money...being exchanged between the NBC company and the killer, not necessarily for an interview...for ANYTHING?  Really have to spell it out I think.

here is part of the article.....................................................................................

Read carefully -- NBC is saying "no payment," but it refers to an "interview."  That doesn't cover paying huge money for pictures, video, etc.  That's S.O.P. in the network game -- and we're told that's one of the issues Geragos covered with Baez.

As we reported, as of Friday morning ... NBC was the frontrunner in nabbing Anthony.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: July 24, 2011, 12:16:16 PM »

I am going to scope out FB again, see who to send the emails to today.
I did find Cheney Mason's FB site, the one he was complaining about.
I would not there, but I can look and laugh.
There are some very funny persons on these sites.
Roseanne Barr was on Joy Behar one night and she said she tweeted for 14 hours straight as the trial was going on. She was also very angry at the entire situation. And funny about it too. There is nothing funny about a baby killer being found not guilty, but humor is a healing tool. Better than anger which can eat a person up from the inside out.
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1013 on: July 24, 2011, 12:23:22 PM »

If she did have 6 seizures while in jail, doesn't that prevent her from having a license for 1 year anyway?  Don't you have to be seizure free for a year in order to drive?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: July 24, 2011, 12:40:07 PM »

If she did have 6 seizures while in jail, doesn't that prevent her from having a license for 1 year anyway?  Don't you have to be seizure free for a year in order to drive?

She's a liar and isn't going to say she had seizures.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: July 24, 2011, 12:47:08 PM »

If she did have 6 seizures while in jail, doesn't that prevent her from having a license for 1 year anyway?  Don't you have to be seizure free for a year in order to drive?

Good point.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1016 on: July 24, 2011, 12:55:38 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/24/casey-anthony-nbc-news-payment-interview-jose-baez-mark-geragos-murder-sit-down-abc-cbs-mandarin-oriental-hotel-new-york-city/

This is the newest version of NBC supposedly NOT paying for an interview...okay, so not paying for interview BUT are YOU paying ANYTHING...I mean, ANYTHING at ALL toward the killer?  NBC...when I say ANYTHING, that means is ANY money...being exchanged between the NBC company and the killer, not necessarily for an interview...for ANYTHING?  Really have to spell it out I think.

here is part of the article.....................................................................................

Read carefully -- NBC is saying "no payment," but it refers to an "interview."  That doesn't cover paying huge money for pictures, video, etc.  That's S.O.P. in the network game -- and we're told that's one of the issues Geragos covered with Baez.

As we reported, as of Friday morning ... NBC was the frontrunner in nabbing Anthony.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI

The Post reported that network reps met with Baez a week after the verdict, and he made it clear that Anthony would not be making TV appearances for six to nine months.
So the networks are dangling a legal-analyst position in front of Baez to get access to Anthony when she's ready to talk.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI#ixzz1T2fdyWnE

Why six to nine months until Bozo sets her up for an interview?  Is this after the Lawsuits?  What is the sneaky reason behind the delay?  What is up his sleeve? 

If Lauder interviews her, that is it for me, I will not watch him ever again, on TV.  How can ML cheapen himself with Bozo?
ML has had great success with the best subjects, and now he is inthe basement with Bozo.   Smile Why is he desperate?  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1017 on: July 24, 2011, 12:57:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys

an angelic monkey

Hi Trimm
Yup but they won't babysit her forever.....soon as she doesn't equal money to them....they'll fade away from her.DT knows what she is.Then she'll head back to her so called family.....broke and free and filled with even more rage than she ever had.I guess I could say poor anthonys......but I won't.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: July 24, 2011, 01:02:52 PM »

On bozo's law firm web site it says he is America's most hated man and he wears that badge proudly...ooops. Monkey Devil!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1019 on: July 24, 2011, 01:05:54 PM »

If she did have 6 seizures while in jail, doesn't that prevent her from having a license for 1 year anyway?  Don't you have to be seizure free for a year in order to drive?

Good point.

Good morning Monkey's,

FLORIDA DRIVER'S
HANDBOOK
http://www.fpts.us/documents/Florida_Driver_Handbook.pdf

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.