April 25, 2024, 10:46:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 375996 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: July 21, 2011, 07:00:19 PM »

"I agree but ... I firmly believe that the case which the prosecution put forward was strong and should have convicted Casey on at least one of the charges that implicated her in the demise of her daughter.  The runaway jury verdicts that disregarded the prosecution charges against Casey Anthony were a given prior to Day One of the trial".

IMO.

Janet
I agree Janet, I suppose the PT thought that an intelligent group of people could and would make the effort to come to solid conclusions without endless examples of kc's quirks. Guess they thought wrong...or maybe with that jury nothing would have been enough to convince them to deliberate in sequestration another minute.  Or with strong direction from a leader with an agenda, any evidence can be suspect and a weaker personality be made to feel ignorant for debating it.

Some other forums had trolls that always seemed to have inside info, or at least info that would curiously be the next talking point of DT on the talk show rounds. Those trolls would dig in and in circular fashion pick, pick on evidence and present the same ridiculous floating duct tape theory or the creepy GA theory, day after day, for 2 yrs..so I can see how it only takes one person to be so absolute to trip up others too lazy to find out for themselves.
Runaway jury for sure...why?

I'm not Janet but my opinion is twofold: 1) A NG verdict nets the jurors more money for a jucier salacious story ... 2) Anti dp advocate groups, religious consciences, civil liberties groups - preyed on people's minds.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: July 21, 2011, 07:01:44 PM »

EMAIL sending time!!  Monkeys show your appreciation!!

Jeff.Ruby@Jeffruby.com

Done.  Thanks!

thanks!  This is the guy that refused to serve OJ Simpson in his restaurant
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270879,00.html

His secretary said 99% of the emails have been EXTREMELY POSITIVE!  If he keeps getting positive feedback he will be placing more ads...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: July 21, 2011, 07:05:13 PM »

More from Marti Rulli

You ain't gonna believe this:

"Marti Rulli replied to the discussion 'Stories of Keeping Going'

I've written several books, but there's one--the only one I've had published thus far--titled Goodbye Natalie Goodbye Splendour that I worked on for decades. Because it's a high-profile, controversial true story about an eyewitness account of the ci…
Feb 8"

http://www.shewrites.com/profile/MartiRulli

I am a published author and I don't think I could count manuscripts as "books" until they are published.

I have read all I want to from this con artist.

Congrats to you yoder!! We are a diverse group for sure! It makes me so angry that so many wannabe's are jumping in on the back of this terrible injustice to a murdered child!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: July 21, 2011, 07:05:14 PM »

issueswithjvm Jane Velez-Mitchell
Desiree Young and Al Taylor on Issues tonight to talk about Kyron and Casey! You do not want to miss this! 7pm est
1 hour ago
http://twitter.com/#!/issueswithjvm

trimmonthelake ... you really are amazing!

Show begins in about 20 minutes.

Janet
3:40 PM PT

I'm so mad at myself! This case just sucks me in! I said I was gonna spend my time today on Kyron's thread and look where I am! I'm so irritated with myself now! It's all bc I'm so angry at the ignorance & stupidity if those jurors and the fact our justice system didn't work for Caylee!

Titch

The justice system should have worked.  Why didn't it.  Justice for "other" Caylees demands an investigation.

A game of Scrabble with a neighbour is where it is at.  My hubby says he will forgo the game but will partake in a large piece of a still warm coffee cake that she brought over.  I told him to consider it dinner.

Later, Janet

Enjoy your game & I'll bet your hubby eats the whole coffee cake since you told him it was dinner! Lol!  Monkey Devil!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: July 21, 2011, 07:05:53 PM »

Jeff.Ruby@Jeffruby.com

Done.  Thanks!

His secretary said 99% of the emails have been EXTREMELY POSITIVE!  If he keeps getting positive feedback he will be placing more ads...

He said some locals have been negative....what is wrong with people and why should they care how he spends his money?  I'm all for this guy and wish more people with the means would do the same thing. (I can't believe how much these ads cost!  )

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: July 21, 2011, 07:06:02 PM »

The other co-writer of a casey anthony book/movie, is Kathleen McKenna.

In the article she refers to herself as a lunatic. I think she is probably right. Not sure of the date of her post, but she says she is an unpublished writer. She does, however, have an agent.

http://www.writers.net/writers/60330

"I have joined this group, as its lonely doing this, I am way out in left field on this whole writing thing, and I have just started a routine five pages a day, its excrutiating, what are the stories, and lives (as concerns writing) of other lunatics doing this? Its a way to meet my own kind I hope."

McKenna and Rullie really deserve each other.

Monkeys, why don't we send a few e-mails, just to let Kathleen McKenna how we feel about using little Caylee Marie Anthony's murder to make money.

Kathleen McKenna e-mail:      mckenna0726@aol.com
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Will do!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: July 21, 2011, 07:07:17 PM »

Thank you Brandi.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: July 21, 2011, 07:07:25 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1249&p=162352

Ann-TX
Post 4325

This above post is interesting, one Tail number appears to be unregistered.  He seems to be sneaky.  Smile

http://privateinvesigations.blogspot.com/2011/07/casey-anthony-may-be-in-california-as.html
Paragraphs or sentences:  #5 #6  give the two numbers, one unregistered and other registered, allegedlly.
I naturally google the numbers, separately. I found the same information as the Hinky Meter's blogger.

What is my point?  Well, I guess if TM wants us to follow him, this is the way Smile

These are sneaky people Smile
I don't believe that Bozo would allow kc to have free reign very far from him or her immediate "family" of lawyers.  I also don't think that he's putting out big bucks for any rehab/spa. She's still a loose cannon and probably doesn't have the new story straight yet, he can't take even a tiny chance that she would befriend a stranger in Palm Springs or St George or anywhere but cooped up on mama Dot's Zen farm or holed up in Mason's vacation house or maybe right at his house.

The Morgan stuff probably requires her signature on things....I think she's within arms reach of his fat little stub of an arm. Todd M. is probably get some major kix flying all over the place.  (the story according to me!)

Hi Mizjay!      Baez has no authority to tell Casey she can't do something or go somewhere, he can only guide her, bc all of her rights were reinstated when she exited the jail. Also, I read somewhere that Todd Macaluso gave Casey $70G, so there's a chance she's not even on homeland soil. When I read that, I remember thinking what a weird amount to give her...then I remembered her IRS lien. Also, it was said that some of the vest therapists in the world have offered up their assistance free of charge. I believe this bc good psychiatrists are in their field not only to help people, but to also learn how people tick, like where they go wrong, what happened in their wiring. So I do believe she very well could be somewhere, maybe not even in the US, bring treated by a therapist or two.

IIRC, that was money he donate to her defense fund!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: July 21, 2011, 07:07:44 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
I'm in CA going 4 a beach walk. let u know if I c her. Or not...“@Tweethart1: Somebody knows where she is. It is impossible to hide in CA.”
3 minutes ago
»
Jim Lichtenstein
Sure! I hope she's someplace she'll never be found. Makes my life EZer. “@stopcaseycover: i would hope so tks for taking the time to reply”
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Jim Lichtenstein
Don't think so. “@mrmsmom: @JimLichtenstein was Macaluso's law license reinstated?”
8 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
Yep. Nada. “@SibbyS21: @JimLichtenstein @chloedutch Did u check out 1148 E. Alejo and 3708 Bogert Trail?”
9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: July 21, 2011, 07:08:47 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
07/21/2011           Notice of Voluntary Dismissal
OF AMENDED COUNTERCLAIM; sent to rec 7/21/11
07/21/2011           Subpoena Returned Served

There is no way that Jose Baez is going to allow Casey Anthony to be desposed.  A settlement will be negotiated in all civil lawsuits that a judge deems legitimate and thereby establishes a desposition date.  IMO

Janet

I think you're right Janet... Morgan intends on asking some questions that they won't want to answer...like what REALLY happened to Caylee.  I was looking forward to the deposition, but figured they would get out of it somehow.

Hai

Konnichi Wa

Janet
3:15 PM PT

Janet, are you sure that kind of language is allowed Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #210 on: July 21, 2011, 07:09:44 PM »

Al Taylor on HLN, 3 min ago.

"Casey watches everything on tv about herself. She said she saw the show I was on and that's why she contacted me."

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #211 on: July 21, 2011, 07:11:40 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
07/21/2011           Notice of Voluntary Dismissal
OF AMENDED COUNTERCLAIM; sent to rec 7/21/11
07/21/2011           Subpoena Returned Served

There is no way that Jose Baez is going to allow Casey Anthony to be desposed.  A settlement will be negotiated in all civil lawsuits that a judge deems legitimate and thereby establishes a desposition date.  IMO

Janet

I think you're right Janet... Morgan intends on asking some questions that they won't want to answer...like what REALLY happened to Caylee.  I was looking forward to the deposition, but figured they would get out of it somehow.

Hai

Konnichi Wa

Janet
3:15 PM PT

Janet, are you sure that kind of language is allowed Monkey Devil!

Since we cannot see the poster, it gives a whole new meaning to "watch your language."
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: July 21, 2011, 07:13:05 PM »

Jeff.Ruby@Jeffruby.com

Done.  Thanks!

His grandfather Jack ruby?
Had to do that, he sounds like a nutjob....if I read the past posts correctly.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: July 21, 2011, 07:14:33 PM »

Somehow I believe this this civil suit will be challenged when it is considered that the focus of Tim Miller's search efforts were obviously directed at locating a deceased Caylee.  In other words ... despite Cindy/Casey's claims to Tim ... $112,000 of TES funds were not designated towards finding a live Caylee.  This was reason that there was a parting of ways between Cindy and Tim.

I could be wrong.

Janet

If the State can charge her for man hours used in Caylee's search, because of her lies, I don't see why TM can't do the same.  Casey could have stopped all of this at any given point, if Caylee had indeed drowned in the pool.  I will never believe that for one second. She didn't say anything for a reason......no cause of death when the body was found. 

Despite atty/client privilege, I don't understand why there is no inquiry on when BAEZ knew the "real" story. Is he claiming that she just woke up one day 3yrs later and said that George molested her and framed her for murder? When did he know, wouldn't he be responsible for advising her to keep quiet regarding the searches and investigation for that long time?

I'm with you. The question must be asked and answered. Mumbles, on the other hand, says he believed tot mom from the beginning, but he came late, into the DT.

IMO, Baez has to answer when tot mom began telling him the "truth" and why he believed the story she told. Unless she gave him proof "evidence" she was telling the truth, he had no reason to believe her or to perpetuate why he knew to be, further lies.

Either way, Baez loses. If he knew early on, he's guilty. If he didn't know until later on, he's guilty.

March 18th, 2010 - J Cheney Mason Joins Casey Anthony Defense Team

Well known defense attorney J. Cheney Mason has joined Casey Anthony’s Defense Team. In an indigency hearing at 11:00am EDT in an Orlando, Florida courtroom. This is a complete surprise to the State prosecutors, and apparently the Judge also, who stated “What took you so long?”  to Mr. Mason in court during Thursday’s indigency hearing for Casey Anthony…  Casey Anthony’s disposition in court seemed upbeat, even though an inmate has been recently questioned repeatedly by the FDLE, as this unknown inmate has exchanged over 50 notes with Casey Anthony. What was said in these alleged notes has yet to be determined.

http://www.attorneys.org/injuryblog/j-cheney-mason-joins-casey-anthonys-defense-team-218.html

What kind of seasoned defense attorney allows an INNOCENT client to sit in jail for a year and a half AFTER he joins the team???? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #214 on: July 21, 2011, 07:16:48 PM »

JVM, HLN, 2 min ago.

"I don't fault Jose Baez for representing Casey as her agent."

Oh, give us a break.

Can't you just visualize the dollar signs in Baez's eyes when the verdict was read?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: July 21, 2011, 07:16:58 PM »

Don't mess with Texas!    This is powerful.
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: July 21, 2011, 07:16:58 PM »

Casey Anthony Release Mishandled, Civil Rights Org. Says

http://www.wesh.com/r/28626272/detail.html
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: July 21, 2011, 07:17:06 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1249&p=162352

Ann-TX
Post 4325

This above post is interesting, one Tail number appears to be unregistered.  He seems to be sneaky.  Smile

http://privateinvesigations.blogspot.com/2011/07/casey-anthony-may-be-in-california-as.html
Paragraphs or sentences:  #5 #6  give the two numbers, one unregistered and other registered, allegedlly.
I naturally google the numbers, separately. I found the same information as the Hinky Meter's blogger.

What is my point?  Well, I guess if TM wants us to follow him, this is the way Smile

These are sneaky people Smile

I don't believe that Bozo would allow kc to have free reign very far from him or her immediate "family" of lawyers.  I also don't think that he's putting out big bucks for any rehab/spa. She's still a loose cannon and probably doesn't have the new story straight yet, he can't take even a tiny chance that she would befriend a stranger in Palm Springs or St George or anywhere but cooped up on mama Dot's Zen farm or holed up in Mason's vacation house or maybe right at his house.

The Morgan stuff probably requires her signature on things....I think she's within arms reach of his fat little stub of an arm. Todd M. is probably get some major kix flying all over the place.  (the story according to me!)

Hi Mizjay!      Baez has no authority to tell Casey she can't do something or go somewhere, he can only guide her, bc all of her rights were reinstated when she exited the jail. Also, I read somewhere that Todd Macaluso gave Casey $70G, so there's a chance she's not even on homeland soil. When I read that, I remember thinking what a weird amount to give her...then I remembered her IRS lien. Also, it was said that some of the vest therapists in the world have offered up their assistance free of charge. I believe this bc good psychiatrists are in their field not only to help people, but to also learn how people tick, like where they go wrong, what happened in their wiring. So I do believe she very well could be somewhere, maybe not even in the US, bring treated by a therapist or two.

IIRC, that was money he donate to her defense fund!

You're right. Brandi posted the link & article on the last page. One of the news sites must have just used old info & reworded the $70,000 scenario plus I got confuzzled...

Not hard to do when talking about all these loopy peeps! Lololol! 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #218 on: July 21, 2011, 07:27:32 PM »

Titch,

You were in the right Church but the wrong pew 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: July 21, 2011, 07:32:48 PM »

Casey Anthony Release Mishandled, Civil Rights Org. Says

http://www.wesh.com/r/28626272/detail.html

Tks for the info.....interesting read.
Didn't see where/if any papers were filed thou.  I'm I blind?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.