April 23, 2024, 07:46:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 375869 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: July 21, 2011, 07:36:14 PM »

Casey Anthony Release Mishandled, Civil Rights Org. Says

http://www.wesh.com/r/28626272/detail.html

Tks for the info.....interesting read.
Didn't see where/if any papers were filed thou.  I'm I blind?

Probably FOI  (freedom of information)

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #221 on: July 21, 2011, 07:37:04 PM »

issueswithjvm Jane Velez-Mitchell
Desiree Young and Al Taylor on Issues tonight to talk about Kyron and Casey! You do not want to miss this! 7pm est
1 hour ago
http://twitter.com/#!/issueswithjvm

I hope he has some juicy news; I am getting tired of his whiney interviews. 

Thank you.

Trimm,

Mr. Taylor's interview was worth listening to, Thank-you.  I do not have a link, so I cannot comment on the content of their
interview.  I will say one thing...LDT  LDT 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: July 21, 2011, 07:37:04 PM »

Titch,

You were in the right Church but the wrong pew 

Shooooot...I may have been in the right church but I seriously missed the sermon! I knew about the money in the beginning, too, so shame on my for not figuring it out quicker! Omg!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: July 21, 2011, 07:38:42 PM »

Desiree Young and Al Taylor on Issues tonight to talk about Kyron and Casey! You do not want to miss this! 7pm est
1 hour ago

Thank you.

Trimm,

Mr. Taylor's interview was worth listening to, Thank-you.  I do not have a link, so I cannot comment on the content of their

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #224 on: July 21, 2011, 07:39:29 PM »

Titch,

Shooooot...I may have been in the right church but I seriously missed the sermon! I knew about the money in the beginning, too, so shame on my for not figuring it out quicker! Omg!

You missed Muffy  sting!   Whew...I had to run fast from Muffy.....

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #225 on: July 21, 2011, 07:39:31 PM »

Wow!   These interrogotories outline EVERY question we want answered. Yup, every question would tend to incriminate not only tot mom, but Baez and the entire defense team, as well. And I would imagine tot grandma and grandpa.

I usually just post and figure people will read it if they want to. This one everyone really should read. It clearly articulates our desperation over lack of truth.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: July 21, 2011, 07:39:54 PM »

1 hour ago

Thank you.

Trimm,

Can you tell me about the interview? My daughter is watching Degrassi & I'm in the fam room with her. What did I miss?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: July 21, 2011, 07:41:01 PM »

SProductionsCEO Schalmo Productions
www2.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/antho…, check it out, my interview with @myfoxorlando @EBlakePR @issueswithjvm @NancyGraceHLN @showbiztonight
26 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/SProductionsCEO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: July 21, 2011, 07:43:00 PM »

Titch,

You missed Muffy  sting!   Whew...I had to run fast from Muffy.....

I posted the link with another article right after that original comment I made.

I know I must have confused myself but I could have sworn I read he gave that sane amount upon hearing the ng verdict.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: July 21, 2011, 07:43:53 PM »

Awesome!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: July 21, 2011, 07:48:50 PM »

Casey is still Casey, nothing has changed. She is upbeat, says Al Taylor, not emotionally a wreck, as her lawyers are claiming. All she wants is what she feels is her deserved millions. He said she was totally in charge.....just as she has always been.  He said he would sue her for breach of contract if she didn't go through with the interview.....her reply was to get in line with all the others.   

I'd bitch slap the arrogance out of her if I could.  Hello, Karma?  Where are you?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: July 21, 2011, 07:50:19 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/072111-texas-equusearch-lawsuit-against-casey-anthony
Updated: Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 6:08 PM EDT

::snipping2::
Production company offers Casey $5 million to tell story

Ohio-based Schalmo Productions is offering Casey a check for $5 million dollars to tell her side of the story. FOX 35's Shannon Butler spoke with a spokesperson with the company via Skype on Thursday.

Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: July 21, 2011, 07:50:20 PM »

And why is Jim Lichtenstein in California?  He's not on a wild goose chase, that's for sure.  I'm disgusted with the games all these people are playing.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: July 21, 2011, 07:50:32 PM »

Casey is still Casey, nothing has changed. She is upbeat, says Al Taylor, not emotionally a wreck, as her lawyers are claiming. All she wants is what she feels is her deserved millions. He said she was totally in charge.....just as she has always been.  He said he would sue her for breach of contract if she didn't go through with the interview.....her reply was to get in line with all the others.   

I'd bitch slap the arrogance out of her if I could.  Hello, Karma?  Where are you?

Can't rush Karma, but can't avoid it either.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: July 21, 2011, 07:55:25 PM »

Very true Brandi, thanks for the reminder.  I'd like to see a little respect shown to Caylee, but I do know where to find that.......HERE!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: July 21, 2011, 07:55:34 PM »

Ya know how we always said kc was a chameleon....maybe she adopted her old grampy Chinny Blowhard Mason as her new persona!  Ah say, ah say..giv me muh millions you hornswaggler
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: July 21, 2011, 07:56:34 PM »

And why is Jim Lichtenstein in California?  He's not on a wild goose chase, that's for sure.  I'm disgusted with the games all these people are playing.
I feel the same way.
See you in the morning.Time for popcorn and another movie with my little sidekick.   

~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #237 on: July 21, 2011, 08:01:19 PM »

Jake Schalmo video interview

https://twitter.com/#!/SProductionsCEO
Added hyperlink

Says he DOES have the 5 Million $ he is offering tot mom for interview and also says he doesn't think tot mom is guilty.

If you have not e-mailed your concerns to Jake Schalmo, please do so at:

jschalmoproductions@gmail.com      

« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 10:55:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: July 21, 2011, 08:07:34 PM »

Yeah, and when her karma comes back to bite her in the ass, I hope it has 3 rows of extra sharp shark teeth!
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: July 21, 2011, 08:07:51 PM »

NG on HLN, 1 min ago, questioning whether there may be evidence that may have proven tot mom case.

Could be nothing, but I will continue watching.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.