April 19, 2024, 12:19:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 375679 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: July 21, 2011, 08:10:28 PM »

Jake Schalmo video interview

https://twitter.com/#!/SProductionsCEO
Added hyperlink

Says he DOES have the 5 Million $ he is offering tot mom for interview and also says he doesn't think tot mom is guilty.

If you have not e-mailed your concerns to Jake Schalmo, please do so at:

jschalmoproductions@gmail.com      

I'll bet the only way this twit has $5M is if Geraldo goes through him & gives him a cut to try to derail a full blown boycott
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 10:55:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: July 21, 2011, 08:10:40 PM »

shout out to Tupelo! 

I find it peculiar that Bozo has not came out with a denial in regards to Al Taylor and the million dollar offer..
also, wonder if the jury is hearing that Bozo is now Casey's "Agent"...

also, did I read right that ZG has dropped her lawsuit against Casey?? after all this time? is this really correct??? now what?  ZG getting paid off? thought it wasn't about the money? sigh...it always comes back to money doesn't it..root of all evil...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: July 21, 2011, 08:13:36 PM »

shout out to Tupelo! 

I find it peculiar that Bozo has not came out with a denial in regards to Al Taylor and the million dollar offer..

also, did I read right that ZG has dropped her lawsuit against Casey?? after all this time? is this really correct??? now what?  ZG getting paid off? thought it wasn't about the money? sigh...it always comes back to money doesn't it..root of all evil...

I'm confused. How could ZFG have dropped her suit if she added more requests to it yesterday?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: July 21, 2011, 08:15:04 PM »

shout out to Tupelo! 

OOOh, like you're new avi!

maybe bobo is happy to have the swirling million dollar offers dangling in the news. He might be hoping to chum the water with it, even if it's an outright fake.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #244 on: July 21, 2011, 08:15:43 PM »

shout out to Tupelo! 

Cookie, I know just what you mean. My husband has spent decades convincing me of this. I always wanted to believe in people, that justice is what our court system is about. All for not.

If there is not a possibility of financial gain, an attorney will not touch a case.

I have come to accept "Follow the money" always guides every case. I guess greed is stronger than justice.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: July 21, 2011, 08:16:22 PM »

shout out to Tupelo! 

I'm confused. How could ZFG have dropped her suit if she added more requests to it yesterday?

It was kc's countersuit

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: July 21, 2011, 08:17:01 PM »

shout out to Tupelo! 

I've been gone for a while today but I haven't seen anything to that affect.  I'm checking local websites now and so far nothing.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #247 on: July 21, 2011, 08:18:02 PM »

Jake Schalmo video interview

https://twitter.com/#!/SProductionsCEO
Added hyperlink

Says he DOES have the 5 Million $ he is offering tot mom for interview and also says he doesn't think tot mom is guilty.

If you have not e-mailed your concerns to Jake Schalmo, please do so at:

jschalmoproductions@gmail.com      

I'll bet the only way this twit has $5M is if Geraldo goes through him & gives him a cut to try to derail a full blown boycott

You got that right!   They are all sleeping together. Everybody wants a cut of the blood money.    
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 10:56:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: July 21, 2011, 08:21:06 PM »

These are exactly the questions we all seek answers for,
but I cannot ever see Casey answering any of this.
Baez will tell this atty. to go and pound salt !

Wow!   These interrogotories outline EVERY question we want answered. Yup, every question would tend to incriminate not only tot mom, but Baez and the entire defense team, as well. And I would imagine tot grandma and grandpa.

I usually just post and figure people will read it if they want to. This one everyone really should read. It clearly articulates our desperation over lack of truth.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: July 21, 2011, 08:21:16 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
07/21/2011           Notice of Voluntary Dismissal
OF AMENDED COUNTERCLAIM; sent to rec 7/21/11
07/21/2011           Subpoena Returned Served

There is no way that Jose Baez is going to allow Casey Anthony to be desposed.  A settlement will be negotiated in all civil lawsuits that a judge deems legitimate and thereby establishes a desposition date.  IMO

Janet

I think you're right Janet... Morgan intends on asking some questions that they won't want to answer...like what REALLY happened to Caylee.  I was looking forward to the deposition, but figured they would get out of it somehow.

Hai

Konnichi Wa

Janet
3:15 PM PT

Konichiwa, hajimamashita   

I was questioning the ZG lawsuit from all of this conversation...someone can tell me that I read it wrong..that it is Casey's counter suit that is being dropped? and why would she do that? color me confused...

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: July 21, 2011, 08:21:48 PM »

I need an assist with something, hope one of you can help me. Can anyone walk me through how to find transcripts or online archived footage of past cases Nancy Grace covered on her show?

I surely would appreciate it.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: July 21, 2011, 08:22:09 PM »

shout out to Tupelo! 

Where did you read that Zenaida has dropped her lawsuit?

I have not seen that reported anywhere.

I'd be surprised if she has.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: July 21, 2011, 08:22:25 PM »

shout out to Tupelo! 

It was kc's countersuit

thanks..I think that it was kindof confusing the way that it was worded...but maybe I am having a blonde day..tired too..lol..

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: July 21, 2011, 08:22:32 PM »

shout out to Tupelo! 

It was kc's countersuit

I posted this a few pages ago but I didn't see it on myorangeclerk this morning:

http://m.cbsnews.com/blogsfullstory.rbml?feed_id=71&catid=20081442&videofeed=null

Lawyers in Casey Anthony "fake nanny" suit want to see media offers, psychological evaulations
July 21, 2011

Snipped:
In their latest filing, attorney John Dill said he wants Anthony to produce all documents related to any psychological or psychiatric evaluations.
The attorneys also want Anthony to produce all documents related to offers of "any type" made to her or her representatives for "interviews, television show appearances, movies, books, magazines, newspapers, advertisements, literature...,"reports the Orlando Sentinel.  
The document asks Anthony to produce the items within 30 days.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: July 21, 2011, 08:22:58 PM »

From the TES document:
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/documents/EquuSearch-Casey-Anthony-Request-for-Admissions.pdf

(transcription by me)

---------------------
 ::snipping2::

Plaintiff Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery (hereinafter "Plaintiff" or "Equusearch"), pursuant to Rule 1.370, Florida Rules of Civil Procedure, requests Defendant Casey Anthony (hereinafter "Defendant"), to admit, in this action, that each of the following statements is true:

1.  Admit that your daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, died on June 16, 2008.

2.  Admit that your daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, drowned in the swimming pool at your parents' house on June 16, 2008.

3.  Admit that George Anthony learned on June 16, 2008, that your daughter Caylee Marie Anthony drowned in the swimming pool at your parents' house on June 16, 2008.

4.  Admit that you did not call 911 at any time to report that you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming pool at your parents' house on June 16, 2008.

5.  Admit that you did not observe or hear George Anthony call 911 at any time to report that he or you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming pool at your parents' house on or about June 16, 2008.

6.  Admit that you met with Tim Miller of EquuSearch at your parents' house in August 2008.

7.  Admit that your parents, Cindy and George Anthony were present when you met with Tim Miller of EquuSearch at your parents' house n August 2008.

8.  Admit that all statements made by Attorney Jose Baez in his opening statement in your criminal trial are true.

9. Admit that you told Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in August 2008 that you believed that Caylee Marie Anthony was alive.

10.  Admit that you told Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in September 2008 that you believed that Caylee Marie Anthony was alive.

11.  Admit that you told Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in October 2008 that you believed that Caylee Marie Anthony was alive.

12.  Admit that you told Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in November 2008 that you believed that Caylee Marie Anthony was alive.

13.  Admit that you did not tell Tim Miller of EquuSearch at any time prior to December 11, 2008, that Caylee Marie Anthony was deceased.

14.  Admit that you did not tell Tim Miller of EquuSearch at any time prior to December 11, 2008, that Caylee Marie Anthony was not missing.

15.  Admit that you were aware in September 2008 and October 2008 that EquuSEarch was conducting searches for your daughter, Caylee.

::snipping2::

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: July 21, 2011, 08:23:07 PM »

shout out to Tupelo! 

Where did you read that Zenaida has dropped her lawsuit?

I have not seen that reported anywhere.

I'd be surprised if she has.

I misread something apparently...posted above why I got confused..my bad...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: July 21, 2011, 08:25:11 PM »

this is why I was confused...

((((FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
07/21/2011           Notice of Voluntary Dismissal   )))))))

from previous postings..

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: July 21, 2011, 08:26:01 PM »

shout out to Tupelo! 

Cookie!  I had to step away for a bit in hopes of getting myself together after the verdict.  I'm still working on that....but I missed my Monkeys and had to come back.

Casey dropped her counter-suit in the ZG case.....most likely will just pay her off once she gets the millions she's working so hard on right now.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: July 21, 2011, 08:27:46 PM »

shout out to Tupelo! 

Cookie!  I had to step away for a bit in hopes of getting myself together after the verdict.  I'm still working on that....but I missed my Monkeys and had to come back.

Casey dropped her counter-suit in the ZG case.....most likely will just pay her off once she gets the millions she's working so hard on right now.   

I know Tupes! it was hard to take wasn't it?? I am still in shock over the verdict...sigh..
glad that you are back though..

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: July 21, 2011, 08:29:01 PM »

EMAIL sending time!!  Monkeys show your appreciation!!

Jeff.Ruby@Jeffruby.com

Done.  Thanks!

thanks!  This is the guy that refused to serve OJ Simpson in his restaurant
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270879,00.html

His secretary said 99% of the emails have been EXTREMELY POSITIVE!  If he keeps getting positive feedback he will be placing more ads...

His grandfather Jack ruby?
Had to do that, he sounds like a nutjob....if I read the past posts correctly.

Nut job????  sounds like a guy who has money and isn't afraid to use it for something he thinks is right? Jeff Ruby was a 15 year old runaway who earned a football scholarship to Cornell and eventually became one of the top restaurant owners in the midwest.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.