April 26, 2024, 09:10:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 376039 times)
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: July 21, 2011, 10:27:44 PM »

Beginning to heal: George and Cindy Anthony may talk soon, lawyer says

::snipping2::

What he does know is the couple may soon talk about the ordeal.

"It's part of the healing process," Lippman said, "so I figure they'll start talking about things sooner rather than later."

Lippman also said the couple was looking at going on a trip, with the help of supporters. The tip was not paid for by any media organization. They will also stay in Orlando.

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/283237/Beginning-to-heal:-George-and-Cindy-Anthony-may-talk-soon,-lawyer-says

Is it too much to wish for them not to heal so that we do not have to see them on TV?
Is it too much to ask for that they have a horrible trip in which they have contact with hoof in mouth disease?
Why am I not surprised they are thinking of suing someone from the trial when Rosebud had truth issues about having better memory now, being at home when she was at work, Zanny the Nanny, it smelled like rotten pizza, there was no duct tape, Casey never stole...OMG the list is so long.  As for Lippman saying the trip is not being paid by the media but instead by their "supporters"  , I think that is Anthony speak for "we are taking more money out of our foundation and the new foundation that we are setting up as well".  JMO

Amen NR. Why can't they just STHU?  It's going to help them talk about the freaking ordeal? Why can't they heal all by themselves? It takes a stint on GMA to fix their warped sense of truth.....ack.............   Nobody cares Lippman, pass that along to your dumbazz clients and while you're at it shut your pie hole too!!!!!!

They had all the opportunity in the world to "heal by speak" during depositions and while they were on the stand and choose not to do so.  Seems that would have been a good time to start healing.  There is no healing for them, just a new slick way to get up close with money so they do not have to work .  Maybe getting jobs would be a step towards healing IMO.

Yea and just wait, when they start talking, they will tell how they are going to write a book as part of the HEALING process. You cannot "heal" until you cleanse yourself of all the vile nastiness inside, and from what I see, they all have a long way to go on that, no amount of money is going to "heal" you Cindy, but for the rest of life, just remember, whether it's a new jeep or a lounge in the sun, remember that sweet baby girl died a horrible death and then rotted for months in the woods behind your house so that you can live like the queen you think you are. JMO

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #341 on: July 21, 2011, 10:29:13 PM »

sio it is true that the monster only serached onece for chloroform?

She searched for HOW TO MAKE CHLOROFORM and it sounds like only once.  Doesn't matter because all she needed to do was print out instructions once.

Right, and it was that SCiFi site she only visited once.  What about teh chloroform habit search, the alcohol, and whatever else she searched.  This is only that one site, SciFi. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: July 21, 2011, 10:29:16 PM »

Gypsy, I agree.

Very fishy, deplorable even.  And others have raised a very intriguing question:  Why was Jeremy Lyons in Pinellas County during jury selection?  Hmmm????  And why do the jurors who have spoken out sound like they were not even present at the trial we watched, and like they are now reading from some kind of script?  Why do their statements not ring true?  Why do all the other jurors remain silent and in hiding?  Why does Mason keep harping on the Constitution?

-----

<snipped>
(oops, editing to correct:  Should read, "YOU and others.....")

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #343 on: July 21, 2011, 10:31:05 PM »

You know, I just want to say to all these people who support the skenky one.  Even if you ignore the murder, she still dumped her daugther in a swamp with duct tape over her face, in double garbage bags, then a laundry bag, where animals spread her far and wide while she rotted, all while partied until 31 days later, she lied to police about an Invis-I-Nanny. 

They support that?  I don't get it. 

Good points.  I don't get it either.  And even if you don't believe that she was the one who dumped Caylee, you just can't ignore those 31 DAYS.  Really, now.  Casey supporters are such idiots.  31 days...and all those lies. 

But I've always wondered:  Why did Casey dump her daughter so close to the road?  Why did she not hike further into that wooded swamp?  Did she want to get caught?  That's the one of the questions that won't go away for me and sometimes makes me wonder if someone else had dumped Caylee's body there.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: July 21, 2011, 10:31:26 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/216775268360387?id=224238914280689&notif_t=group_activity

Hey guys, look at what I found on the We Support Casey Anthony Page...Bahahahahahahahahaha

I just heard back from Baez Law Firm.. If you are interested in making a donation towards supporting / Protecting Casey, here's how:

You can send a money order or cashier’s check made payable to the Baez Law Firm and send it to 522 Simpson Road, Kissimmee, FL 34744. Make sure you note that it’s for Ms. Anthony

sunny- would you mind sending that email response to klaas, and i will let her tell you privately for now?

typing with one hand, sorry

not sure what you are asking....this is from the link I posted....

Hi Sunny!  The link goes to the Keeping Track of Casey Facebook page.
I couldn't find the Support Casey Anthony Page.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: July 21, 2011, 10:33:59 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/283237/?cmpid=caseytwitter
Beginning to heal: George and Cindy Anthony may talk soon, lawyer says
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, July 21, 2011 7:45 PM
What he does know is the couple may soon talk about the ordeal.

"It's part of the healing process," Lippman said, "so I figure they'll start talking about things sooner rather than later."

Lippman also said the couple was looking at going on a trip, with the help of supporters. The tip was not paid for by any media organization. They will also stay in Orlando.

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.

Oh, my word---now we know why the fellow hired an attorney. lol

Betcha the Anthonys do an interview before Casey--   
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: July 21, 2011, 10:35:30 PM »

You know, I just want to say to all these people who support the skenky one.  Even if you ignore the murder, she still dumped her daugther in a swamp with duct tape over her face, in double garbage bags, then a laundry bag, where animals spread her far and wide while she rotted, all while partied until 31 days later, she lied to police about an Invis-I-Nanny. 

Good points.  I don't get it either.  And even if you don't believe that she was the one who dumped Caylee, you just can't ignore those 31 DAYS.  Really, now.  Casey supporters are such idiots.  31 days...and all those lies. 

But I've always wondered:  Why did Casey dump her daughter so close to the road?  Why did she not hike further into that wooded swamp?  Did she want to get caught?  That's the one of the questions that won't go away for me and sometimes makes me wonder if someone else had dumped Caylee's body there.

She didn't go further because she is lazy and was afraid of snakes, gators.  It was not worth the effort.  Who else would be that stupid?  She dumped her there herself.  I have no doubts. 

I am officially done worrying about the stupid jurors.  Unless the federal govt gets some cajones and decides to prosecute for something (they won't, they only like to go after people that do nonviolent things) there is nothing that can be done, so  I might as well get over it.  They will have to live with their decision the rest of their lives and will most likely hide the rest of their lives.  JBP is protecting them and there is nothing I can do. 

The A's I am hoping will get theirs just like the skenky ones and her dumbfense team.  All I can do at this point. 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: July 21, 2011, 10:36:49 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/216775268360387?id=224238914280689&notif_t=group_activity

Hey guys, look at what I found on the We Support Casey Anthony Page...Bahahahahahahahahaha

I just heard back from Baez Law Firm.. If you are interested in making a donation towards supporting / Protecting Casey, here's how:

You can send a money order or cashier’s check made payable to the Baez Law Firm and send it to 522 Simpson Road, Kissimmee, FL 34744. Make sure you note that it’s for Ms. Anthony

Well darn. I'll put that on my list of things to do right after I scrape together the $599.99 for the laundry basket for Lee's wedding present.  Monkey Devil!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: July 21, 2011, 10:40:36 PM »

Caylee memorial planned on remains site
Public given chance to buy a brick

Updated: Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 10:14 PM EDT

Steve Gehlbach

By Steve Gehlbach
    FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The wooded site on Suburban Drive, where the remains of Caylee Anthony were discovered, will soon become a permanent memorial.

Eddie DelValle is working with a non-profit organization called " Bring Kids Home " to buy the two acre site. "After the verdict, people's feelings were still raw, and I thought, why don't we have a place where people can come and bring closure here?"

A local artist with experience designing public memorials and gardens is working on an initial design that would include a raised path through the trees.

A public unveiling and balloon release will take place on the site at an event on August 9th, the day Caylee would have turned six years old.

The organization is also selling an opportunity for the public to be a part of the memorial. For $84, people can buy an engraved brick that will be part of the path. Bring Kids Home is also seeking business and corporate donations.

DelValle insists all the money raised will be used for construction of the memorial. "I'm not making one penny doing this, it's my free time," he said.

To learn more, click here .

www.caseyanthonymurdertrial.com

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/072111-Caylee-memorial-planned-on-remains-site#ixzz1SnWPtzOd

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: July 21, 2011, 10:46:59 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
07/21/2011           Notice of Voluntary Dismissal
OF AMENDED COUNTERCLAIM; sent to rec 7/21/11
07/21/2011           Subpoena Returned Served

Was there a filing and then a retraction in regards to a request by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez' attorneys?

Janet

+++++

July 21, 2011 1:58 PM Print Text
Lawyers in Casey Anthony "fake nanny" suit want to see media offers, psychological evaulations

(CBS/WKMG) ORLANDO, Fla. - The attorneys suing Casey Anthony for defamation on behalf of her "fake nanny" are going after her psychological evaluations, and also want to know what  offers she's received for television appearances and book deals.

The request was filed Wednesday by the attorney for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20081442-504083.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: July 21, 2011, 10:47:40 PM »

Steve Gehlbach

By Steve Gehlbach
    FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The wooded site on Suburban Drive, where the remains of Caylee Anthony were discovered, will soon become a permanent memorial.

Eddie DelValle is working with a non-profit organization called " Bring Kids Home " to buy the two acre site. "After the verdict, people's feelings were still raw, and I thought, why don't we have a place where people can come and bring closure here?"

A local artist with experience designing public memorials and gardens is working on an initial design that would include a raised path through the trees.

A public unveiling and balloon release will take place on the site at an event on August 9th, the day Caylee would have turned six years old.

The organization is also selling an opportunity for the public to be a part of the memorial. For $84, people can buy an engraved brick that will be part of the path. Bring Kids Home is also seeking business and corporate donations.

DelValle insists all the money raised will be used for construction of the memorial. "I'm not making one penny doing this, it's my free time," he said.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/072111-Caylee-memorial-planned-on-remains-site#ixzz1SnWPtzOd

That is so nice! And the Anthony's will have no say, can't tell people don't leave toys and such. You know, I just love how the people who never knew Caylee love her so much and everyone who couldn't help her in this life are doing everything they can to make the ugly surrounding her death have some ray of shinning light such as this and Caylee's Law while those who proclaimed to love her in life do nothing but dirty everything they can. Caylee was a pawn and bargaining tool in life and she still is to them in death, so sad.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: July 21, 2011, 10:49:04 PM »

She told the world that just because her timesheets said she was at work, she was at home or could have been at home. This is the employer she was paid by and thru their insurance, is getting a " disablity" or was getting one.
GENTIVA, sais she was at work and Debbie Pollisanoa ( sp ) says that that isn' the way they work.
So, Mrs. Maggot lied or GENTIVA is violating the HIPPA laws.
Eh ? Should we write them ? And ask what kind of fake billings were sent in, because Ms. Maggot said that she could be shown to be at work via her timesheets, but yet be at home ?
Cindy and George should go to see the Magical Thinking lady that testified and do it in private. Might be " real ".
I am aware of how persons grieve, and it never involved going on tv and mking chit up.
And then shilling for cash for some sort of a foundation.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: July 21, 2011, 10:50:04 PM »

Steve Gehlbach

By Steve Gehlbach
    FOX 35 News

That is so nice! And the Anthony's will have no say, can't tell people don't leave toys and such. You know, I just love how the people who never knew Caylee love her so much and everyone who couldn't help her in this life are doing everything they can to make the ugly surrounding her death have some ray of shinning light such as this and Caylee's Law while those who proclaimed to love her in life do nothing but dirty everything they can. Caylee was a pawn and bargaining tool in life and she still is to them in death, so sad.

It is nice, but 84 bux a brick?  I am not sure that most can afford that.  I know I can't. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: July 21, 2011, 10:51:10 PM »

Well darn. I'll put that on my list of things to do right after I scrape together the $599.99 for the laundry basket for Lee's wedding present.  Monkey Devil!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: July 21, 2011, 10:52:01 PM »

http://www.bvimusic.com/2011/07/20/casey-anthony-at-the-sandcastle-on-jost-van-dyke/

Casey Anthony at The Sandcastle on Jost Van Dyke?
By BVIMUSIC, on July 20th, 2011

We’re calling bullshit on this article that claims that Casey Anthony was spotted at the Famous Soggy Dollar Bar on Jost Van Dyke – as we have direct information from individuals insiders at  The Soggy Dollar Bar that are very, very familiar with the guest list at Sandcastle condos. So sorry for any of you on the lookout for her, but she’s not sipping Painkillers in this particular island paradise!

I agree. I think she's in Cali at some kind of high security psychiatric spa, if there is such a thing... It just seemed like Baez, Mason, Simms & Kenney-Baden were being sincere when they said they were getting Casey help, that she's a sick young woman that needs therapy, and some of the most reknowned psychiatrists have offered their assistance.

Titch I do love and respect you..but Casey is not in Caifornia..noe is she under going therapy in a spa or any place else.  T get into the spa/therapy centers you have to admit yuorself..she isn't admitting herself anywhere right now where people are yacking at her, questioning her, making her think,  She has been in jail for 3 years..she is not going to submit to any sort of foutine environment.

I think she is still in Florida or the Bahamas..at the most a 2 hour plane ride away.  Why..because whenever she spoke to anyone about going to Uncle Rick's wedding at Myrtle Beach, SC she said that was her first plane ride..it went okay..but it was a little unsettleing for her.  Sociopaths like to be in control..6 hours to Cali on a plane ..no way..not until she has adjusted more to her new life.  That was her one and only plane ride..so I don't think that once she is out of jail having been confined her personality would allow her to be confined again for another 6 hours in a plane and then at a spa..she just isn't made that way. 

Wherever she is..she is in charge..they may have shrinks paying daily visits to help her adjust..but what a waste.  I am sure she thinks she is fine..better then fine.  I think she has a mental set that lets her adjust to whatever situation..for her advantage.  She is a sociopath..give her a few days in new water and she is swimming like a duck.  Many people are able to make rapid adjustments to their situation ..sociopaths are expert at that..not to say all people who adjust quickly and well are sociopaths.

GDD!  Again we are in total agreement....I think she is in FL...someplace and will appear very, very soon.

I just got back, was called away by my kiddos for a bit. You guys are probably right. I have such a stupid bleeding heart that I make myself mad when I'm gullible in hoping for the best. I can't help but think they were sincere in saying they believe Casey needs help & they've set her up with some of the best therapists in the world that offered their services  for free. I know I know, somebody smack me in the center of my forehead please...

Side note: the Bahamas is only a 1/2 hour boat ride from the coast.

Also, where's Simm's property again? Do you really think she could be there? I'm still thinking there's a chance she's in Cali. Wouldn't it be easier to hide there?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: July 21, 2011, 10:53:05 PM »

I am sooo bad.  I washed my own mouth with soap.  It won't happening again.

I did a quick google search and ... could not find anything regarding this dismissal in regards to the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez civil lawsuit.

Later, Janet
6:10 PM PT

The dismissal I think was KC dismissing her counter suit stupid bozo had her file. If she continued with the counter suit she could not refuse to answer questions. They don't care if they lose this case, just that she does not have answer questions about Caylee's death. She has no intention of paying anyone anyway. Not that they can prosecute her again, but it would open the door to a slew of other lawsuits for her and bozo.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: July 21, 2011, 10:56:34 PM »

Well, for one thing, I think there was a sudden deep incline down into the swamp, and from the looks of recent photos from the Caylee Walk, the place was probably rampant with kudzu vines which are as green leafy draperies of intense growth that swing down from the tallest trees.  Prolly that was as far as she could get and she assumed nobody would ever discover Caylee.  The kudzu looked to be cleared out somewhat at the time of the Walk, so back in 2008 it must have been a jungle.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: July 21, 2011, 11:01:10 PM »

I just think Casey is lazy.

No ulterior motive involved, IMO.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: July 21, 2011, 11:05:02 PM »

I just got back, was called away by my kiddos for a bit. You guys are probably right. I have such a stupid bleeding heart that I make myself mad when I'm gullible in hoping for the best. I can't help but think they were sincere in saying they believe Casey needs help & they've set her up with some of the best therapists in the world that offered their services  for free. I know I know, somebody smack me in the center of my forehead please...

Side note: the Bahamas is only a 1/2 hour boat ride from the coast.

Also, where's Simm's property again? Do you really think she could be there? I'm still thinking there's a chance she's in Cali. Wouldn't it be easier to hide there?

I am betting she is within an hour of Orlando at  most. Bozo wants her to appear as some kind of jet setter, but he does not have the money to pull that off so they go with fake flights. and fake sightings. Old tricks but not convincing to me. I was in and out of the Executive Jet Ports for over 20 years and I can assure you if she was going into one of the FBOs someone would have had pictures by now. It is possible she did go to Palm Springs as that is a small airport and the FBO is west of the airport between it and the tower. There might be 30 or 40 aircraft that land at Signature FBO a day and because of it's location it would be easy to go in and out of there without being noticed. It is mostly locals that use it so no one would pay any attention to some cheap aircraft like they were in.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: July 21, 2011, 11:05:09 PM »

http://www.webcamsmania.com/webcam/soggydollarbar#

Webcam not working of me....gets to 2, then goes back to 5 in countdown.

Doesn't work for me either.  I get a red X in left corner with a box where it looks like an image should be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.