March 28, 2024, 09:55:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 373190 times)
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: July 22, 2011, 12:24:33 AM »

Beginning to heal: George and Cindy Anthony may talk soon, lawyer says

::snipping2::

What he does know is the couple may soon talk about the ordeal.

"It's part of the healing process," Lippman said, "so I figure they'll start talking about things sooner rather than later."

Lippman also said the couple was looking at going on a trip, with the help of supporters. The tip was not paid for by any media organization. They will also stay in Orlando.

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/283237/Beginning-to-heal:-George-and-Cindy-Anthony-may-talk-soon,-lawyer-says

Is it too much to wish for them not to heal so that we do not have to see them on TV?
Is it too much to ask for that they have a horrible trip in which they have contact with hoof in mouth disease?
Why am I not surprised they are thinking of suing someone from the trial when Rosebud had truth issues about having better memory now, being at home when she was at work, Zanny the Nanny, it smelled like rotten pizza, there was no duct tape, Casey never stole...OMG the list is so long.  As for Lippman saying the trip is not being paid by the media but instead by their "supporters"  , I think that is Anthony speak for "we are taking more money out of our foundation and the new foundation that we are setting up as well".  JMO

Amen NR. Why can't they just STHU?  It's going to help them talk about the freaking ordeal? Why can't they heal all by themselves? It takes a stint on GMA to fix their warped sense of truth.....ack.............   Nobody cares Lippman, pass that along to your dumbazz clients and while you're at it shut your pie hole too!!!!!!
I agree, If they want to talk they need to find a good team of therapists. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: July 22, 2011, 12:28:14 AM »

MartyLouC Marty Lou Campisi
#Caseyanthony Spotted in St. George....pics just released! Dramatic appearance change @bobkealing @issueswithjvm http://twitpic.com/5ttfsm

http://twitter.com/#!/MartyLouC
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: July 22, 2011, 12:31:41 AM »

The supposed $5mil dollar man from Schalmo Productions

Poolee Jacob Schalmo
http://www.myspace.com/453105542/photos/7788142#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A7788142%7D
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: July 22, 2011, 12:40:16 AM »

JChandlerWCTV Jill Chandler
Sign at Jolly Rogers "Casey Anthony Just left our store with Jose" http://lockerz.com/s/122260937

http://twitter.com/#!/JChandlerWCTV
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #384 on: July 22, 2011, 12:40:34 AM »

#Caseyanthony Spotted in St. George....pics just released! Dramatic appearance change @bobkealing @issueswithjvm http://twitpic.com/5ttfsm

Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: July 22, 2011, 12:42:51 AM »

Yes, that is quite a chunk of change, but such a beautiful idea.  Hey, if enough monkeys chipped in, we could buy a brick together.  Anyone interested?  We just need 84 monkeys to do it!

I would definitely chip in. 

Count me in
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: July 22, 2011, 12:47:33 AM »

I wonder why the $5mil dollar man deleted his first twitter account?:

Twitter / Jake Schalmo: @kelliepickler kellie, ive ...
twitter.com/JakeSchalmo/status/77883248163827712 - Cached
kelliepickler kellie, ive been serving in the military and your picture is an inspiration to all, i was wondering if u can rt and follow me.

Twitter / Jake Schalmo: @justinbieber will u liste ...
twitter.com/JakeSchalmo/status/77561065872957440 - Cached
justinbieber will u listen to my story, blown up army vet, making great ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: July 22, 2011, 12:52:49 AM »

Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!

Should come with a warning.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: July 22, 2011, 12:55:50 AM »

Caylee memorial planned on remains site
Public given chance to buy a brick

Updated: Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 10:14 PM EDT

Steve Gehlbach

By Steve Gehlbach
    FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The wooded site on Suburban Drive, where the remains of Caylee Anthony were discovered, will soon become a permanent memorial.

Eddie DelValle is working with a non-profit organization called " Bring Kids Home " to buy the two acre site. "After the verdict, people's feelings were still raw, and I thought, why don't we have a place where people can come and bring closure here?"

A local artist with experience designing public memorials and gardens is working on an initial design that would include a raised path through the trees.

A public unveiling and balloon release will take place on the site at an event on August 9th, the day Caylee would have turned six years old.

The organization is also selling an opportunity for the public to be a part of the memorial. For $84, people can buy an engraved brick that will be part of the path. Bring Kids Home is also seeking business and corporate donations.

DelValle insists all the money raised will be used for construction of the memorial. "I'm not making one penny doing this, it's my free time," he said.

To learn more, click here .

www.caseyanthonymurdertrial.com

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/072111-Caylee-memorial-planned-on-remains-site#ixzz1SnWPtzOd

That is so nice! And the Anthony's will have no say, can't tell people don't leave toys and such. You know, I just love how the people who never knew Caylee love her so much and everyone who couldn't help her in this life are doing everything they can to make the ugly surrounding her death have some ray of shinning light such as this and Caylee's Law while those who proclaimed to love her in life do nothing but dirty everything they can. Caylee was a pawn and bargaining tool in life and she still is to them in death, so sad.

It is nice, but 84 bux a brick?  I am not sure that most can afford that.  I know I can't. 

Yes, that is quite a chunk of change, but such a beautiful idea.  Hey, if enough monkeys chipped in, we could buy a brick together.  Anyone interested?  We just need 84 monkeys to do it!

I would definitely chip in. 

Sure. I'll do whatever is needed. I would like to think that in that place, so very far away, I might feel a little peace. Who knows, maybe some day I could go there.
 an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: July 22, 2011, 12:58:24 AM »

Casey Anthony is at Mii Amo Spa retreat in Sedona, AZ. She was spotted there by some of the locals and IT WAS HER. Sedona is only a couple hours if less from prescott, AZ both are secluded small towns. After the verdict I was devastated that this had happened! But then for people to give her money and send her near me!!! I am absolutely disgusted! Anyways I was trying to let the news know she has been spotted but I dont feel like calling it in so I hope they see this?

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=12566691349&topic=17617
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: July 22, 2011, 12:58:36 AM »

Respect LEP's right to express her opinion?  Check.
Respect the U.S. justice system?  Check.
Respect the law?  Check.
Respect checks/balances to prevent wrong convictions?  Check.
Respect a properly rendered jury verdict I hate?  Check.

Respect the hinky, reprehensible verdict of the Pinellas Twelve....?

Uh...    That ain't happening.

P.S.  I happen to disagree that George will ever be charged with sexual abuse of Casey.  If there were any truth to the outrageous fantasy JB made up for his opening statement, he would have presented evidence or proof at trial, and/or Casey would have already filed charges against her dad.  Don't think so.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: July 22, 2011, 01:26:21 AM »

Now NG is saying there are 5 pieces of new evidence that would have convicted tot mom.

She just drags it out...milks tid bits for all they're worth.

I'll stay with it, but boy, I don't want to.
I have watched Nancy Grace for eons. She gives great exposure to missing children, but I began to lose respect for her
when she defended Ronald Cummngs. It made me ill !

I was surprised when she equally defended George Anthony. IMO he did something CRIMINAL to Casey over the years to cause such emotional unbalance with her. IF this is true, there is no statue of limitations I believe for sex crimes. We may see George held accountable for something as time passes.

I respect the jury's decision. It is our  American system. I don't have to agree with the decision, but I can accept and respect it. I think that our prisons are full of peple who are innocent and were unjustly accused, as well as our streets have many cunning people roaming freely, who "got off," and should have been convicted.
ave to so
My point is about Nancy Grace. She twists the facts and acts like a know it all. Her bombshells are disgusting. I can barely stand to listen to her anymore. What is she accomplishing with all of the bad mouthing of Casey ? NOTHING !! OLD NEWS lady, move on and constructively focus on Elisa Baker and her dufus hubby, KYRON, and Hailey Dunn. They cannot be forgotten, but as long as Nancy Grace plays old broken records repeatedly, we will not move forward to locating these other precious children !
I have to respectfully disagree.  I will never accept or respect the decision this jury has made.  I keep hearing "Well, that is our American Justice system."  This jury ignored the evidence that was presented to them and then did not follow the instructions from the judge.  They thought they knew more than the Judge about the law but they were so wrong.  They let a child killer walk free to possibly kill again.  I believe that tott mom is one of those cunning people roaming free that "got off" that you mentioned.  But this trial in Florida was not our American Justice System. 

Nancy Grace stuck with this story about little Caylee since it all began.  She has kept it in the National spotlight exactly where it needed to be.  I have to say I respect her for that.  I hope she continues to give us updates about tott mom.     an angelic monkey

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #392 on: July 22, 2011, 01:35:42 AM »

We heard tot grandma talk and talk in the trial and most, if not all of us, heard more than we wanted to hear.

"Tot mom, Caylee and I, snuggled on the sofa."

That's not what we know. Tot grandma strangled her tot mom daughter. No pleasing the wicked witch of the east (coast.)

Can't think of a thing I would ask her or what I would want anyone else to ask her. I'm done with the A family.

They had a huge opportunity to say their piece, with the whole world watching. Now, it's just to late. Nobody cares what they have to say. They had their chance and blew it.

Why would anyone believe them now, after all their lies?

Too little, too late. They are the unforgiven. Hell will be paved with their mediocre intentions. Just, empty words. Who cares?

Now we are moving on to what may be the next dysfunctional family and their missing child. Do the A's not understand they are just a tiny little flake in the world of crazy people, evil doers, murders and liars? They are so insignificant the world will soon forget about them. They will be yesterday's dust, ignored until company comes and then, swept away as only an after thought.

But we will carry the name and likeness of Caylee Marie Anthony, on and on. We will tell our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren about the special little cherub that went home to heaven...way too soon.

We will tell them how we sacrificed to find her murderer and search records and re-read things so as not to miss a clue, in our never ending search for missing children.

The A's cannot plague the beautiful memory of Angel Caylee. She can no longer be purchased by them. She is in now in God's hands.

I look forward, someday to meeting Caylee and telling her how much she is loved, by so many people.

I will be due a smile about that time and if anyone could make me smile, it would be that delightful, smiling child, so hopeful, so loving...so dead.

God forgive me, the Anthony's are evil incarnate.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: July 22, 2011, 01:40:25 AM »

Respect LEP's right to express her opinion?  Check.
Respect the U.S. justice system?  Check.
Respect the law?  Check.
Respect checks/balances to prevent wrong convictions?  Check.
Respect a properly rendered jury verdict I hate?  Check.

Respect the hinky, reprehensible verdict of the Pinellas Twelve....?

Uh...    That ain't happening.

P.S.  I happen to disagree that George will ever be charged with sexual abuse of Casey.  If there were any truth to the outrageous fantasy JB made up for his opening statement, he would have presented evidence or proof at trial, and/or Casey would have already filed charges against her dad.  Don't think so.
I totally agree Desi. If that chit was true I think the slore herself would have dramatically taken the stand and eviscerated him. I think if it was that was true cindy would have gladly stood tall and told of the suspicious activities and her betrayal.  I think Lee would have cried his way through the testimony that Baez thought he was going to get from him.

This was a murder, pure and simple, the family covered up and none of them can stop themselves from feeding on the disgusting sensationalism. The Anthony's raised a killer, they pardoned her and for their effort they demand a piece of the pie.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: July 22, 2011, 01:49:35 AM »

Now NG is saying there are 5 pieces of new evidence that would have convicted tot mom.

I have watched Nancy Grace for eons. She gives great exposure to missing children, but I began to lose respect for her

I was surprised when she equally defended George Anthony. IMO he did something CRIMINAL to Casey over the years to cause such emotional unbalance with her. IF this is true, there is no statue of limitations I believe for sex crimes. We may see George held accountable for something as time passes.

I respect the jury's decision. It is our  American system. I don't have to agree with the decision, but I can accept and respect it. I think that our prisons are full of peple who are innocent and were unjustly accused, as well as our streets have many cunning people roaming freely, who "got off," and should have been convicted.
ave to so
My point is about Nancy Grace. She twists the facts and acts like a know it all. Her bombshells are disgusting. I can barely stand to listen to her anymore. What is she accomplishing with all of the bad mouthing of Casey ? NOTHING !! OLD NEWS lady, move on and constructively focus on Elisa Baker and her dufus hubby, KYRON, and Hailey Dunn. They cannot be forgotten, but as long as Nancy Grace plays old broken records repeatedly, we will not move forward to locating these other precious children !
I have to respectfully disagree.  I will never accept or respect the decision this jury has made.  I keep hearing "Well, that is our American Justice system."  This jury ignored the evidence that was presented to them and then did not follow the instructions from the judge.  They thought they knew more than the Judge about the law but they were so wrong.  They let a child killer walk free to possibly kill again.  I believe that tott mom is one of those cunning people roaming free that "got off" that you mentioned.  But this trial in Florida was not our American Justice System. 

Nancy Grace stuck with this story about little Caylee since it all began.  She has kept it in the National spotlight exactly where it needed to be.  I have to say I respect her for that.  I hope she continues to give us updates about tott mom.     an angelic monkey

yep me too - her disdain for Casey (that's why she calls her "tot mom" - she refuses to use her real name).  I for one like her.  Yep she's over the top & dramatic but she's the only talking head, imo, that doesn't care what people say about her openly critical disbelief in the jurors.  Now I wish she didn't have a "love fest" on nearly ever episode with the Anthony's but as long as she is on Caylee's side she's a winner in my book.  I've said this before and I could be completely wrong but I do NOT think George molested Casey.  Even before the trial began I thought Lee & Casey had an "inappropriate" relationship (might have been consensual or maybe not).  I am an incest survivor and have been in therapy for years, worked with lots of other survivors, have a masters in social work etc.  I do not get that vibe from George.  I really don't.  Some people are just born evil.  Nothing traumatic has had to happen to them.  I believe the fact that George & Cindy let Casey "rule the roost" so to speak and have no consequences for poor behavior  definitely didn't help her.  Pure evil - born that way and never reformed!
LVSusie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: July 22, 2011, 02:07:57 AM »

Where ever tot mom is living the high life like in her own mind a star, awaiting her up close and personal Im betting geraldo is behind the money being put up where ever she is staying.  What ever monies she does get wont go far these days and she will soon be broke and looking for someones checks to make her own. A sociopath is a cameleon but sooner or later they all end up in right back where they started.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #396 on: July 22, 2011, 03:14:45 AM »

The supposed $5mil dollar man from Schalmo Productions

Poolee Jacob Schalmo
http://www.myspace.com/453105542/photos/7788142#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A7788142%7D

He looks like a male body part, and somebody who just thinks the skenky one is hot.  Where does a kid like him get 5 million bucks? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: July 22, 2011, 03:19:31 AM »

Casey Anthony is at Mii Amo Spa retreat in Sedona, AZ. She was spotted there by some of the locals and IT WAS HER. Sedona is only a couple hours if less from prescott, AZ both are secluded small towns. After the verdict I was devastated that this had happened! But then for people to give her money and send her near me!!! I am absolutely disgusted! Anyways I was trying to let the news know she has been spotted but I dont feel like calling it in so I hope they see this?

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=12566691349&topic=17617

I won't believe what anybody says about where she is unless they prove it.  I am so sick of reading that she is all over the damn world.  Who cares?  Unless somebody has the cajones to do something about it, I don't care.  I work my arse off so I can feed my children and she is floating around not having a care in the world while others foot the bill.  She makes me sick. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: July 22, 2011, 03:23:48 AM »

I respect the jury's decision. It is our  American system. I don't have to agree with the decision, but I can accept and respect it. I think that our prisons are full of peple who are innocent and were unjustly accused, as well as our streets have many cunnng people roamng freely, who "got off," and should have been convicted.

My point is about Nancy Grace. She twists the facts and acts like a know it all. Her bombshells are disgustng. I can barely stand to listen to her anymore. What is she accomplishing with all of the bad mouthing of Casey ? NOTHING !! OLD NEWS lady, move on and constructively focus on Elisa Baker and her dufus hubby, KYRON, and Hailey Dunn. They cannot be forgotten, but as long as Nancy Grace plays old broken records repeatedly, we will not move forward to locating these other precious children !

I love her most of the time, NG that is.  I also DO NOT THINK THAT GEORGE did anything to KC.  Some people are just born evil and KC is one of them.  I will never resepct this jury's decision.  It was based on lies that the dumfense told and they bought hook, line, and sinker. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: July 22, 2011, 03:27:27 AM »

JChandlerWCTV Jill Chandler
Sign at Jolly Rogers "Casey Anthony Just left our store with Jose" http://lockerz.com/s/122260937

http://twitter.com/#!/JChandlerWCTV

What is Jolly Rogers?  I looked it up on Google but i get a bunch of ifferent stuff.  If a restaurant, why would they put "just left our store."  When is a restaurant a store? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.