April 16, 2024, 07:18:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 375164 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2011, 12:17:41 PM »

I'd like to know why Geraldo Rivera was so pro the dp for Couey but so anti the dp for Anthony. Just bc John Couey was a sex offender before he murdered Jessica Lunsford doesn't mean he was a worse criminal than Casey Anthony. Casey duct taped her daughter's face, put her in a laundry tote, inside of a few plastic garbage bags, then threw her in a wooded dumping ground known to retain storm water. Casey Anthony is responsible for Caylee Anthony's death, yet she is treated different? Why? Is it bc she doesn't "look" like the stereotype that would do such a heinous crime? What kind of spell has this fricken witch placed on people? I just don't get it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2011, 12:18:23 PM »

Janet,

I agree with you on so much regarding this case. While I believe the State did a good job, I question why certain things aren't being followed through on. If one is in total support of following the law, then one should prosecute according to the law as deemed necessary. If somebody perjured their testimony on the stand, and if that somebody also played to the media masses lies and confusion, and if that same somebody tampered with evidence by cleaning methods - why in hell are they not being prosecuted? Why?

Will we ever see justice served in Caylee's death? I don't think so, probably not in this lifetime. Instead, Casey will go to jail for another crime or something. I can only hope & pray that another innocent life isn't lost.

an angelic monkey

Titch

It is sooo sad that Caylee Marie does not have at least one family advocate who would rock the boat and ... demand at all levels of the administration ... demand in the talk show circuit ... that an investigation into possible jury tampering ... jury tampering that prevented justice from prevailing.  Casey cannot be tried again but ... the truth would be revealed and ... at the very least ... the defence team would be held professionally accountable and ... the jury members would be held morally accountable.

A serious challenge in regards to jury tampering by a determined family member has the ability to deter others in from attempting to undermining the justice process.

Aruba would think once ... twice ... three times ... prior to covering up the disappearance of another American tourist.  Natalee Holloway may not have received the justice she was entitled to under Dutch law but ... there is no way that Island would want to deal with another Beth Holloway ... a force that was not anticipated.

Janet

+++++

Another 34 Years to Go

Aruba Admission
Tuesday, August 23, 2005

<snipped>

TWITTY: I met him (Prime Minister Oduber) in his office. And you know, the main things that we went over in the meeting, Greta — you know, I wanted to make it perfectly clear that — you know, Aruba is a small island. We agreed upon that. And this island, you know, it's well connected. Everyone knows everyone. And I wanted to make sure he knew there's no way that I will accept not having answers as to where Natalee is. And if I have to spend the next 40 years being the voice for her out of Aruba.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166524,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2011, 12:19:50 PM »

http://newsrace.com/2011/07/19/where-is-casey-anthony-the-british-virgin-islands/

Quote:

Where Is Casey Anthony? The British Virgin Islands?
July 19 | Posted by news | Breaking, NEWS

Casey Anthony was seen on the remote island of Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands on Monday morning July 18 by locals and some tourist staying at the Sandcastle Inn on White Bay Beach. Several local residence of the sparsely populated tropical island who frequent the Soggy Dollar Bar were certain that they saw the newly freed Anthony lounging on the beach in front of the small beachfront Inn.
Around 10:00 am several guests of the small hotel that offers only a handful of private bungalows hidden along a short stretch of beach were surprised to see a woman that looked to be Casey Anthony reading a magazine under the palms that shade the hotels grounds. The local bars staff and other guests say that Casey quickly disappeared back into her bungalow and they have yet to see her reappear since.
Blane Cooke, a local charter boat captain with Tortola Charters, landed on the beach around 9:45 with a small group of tourist from the nearby island of Tortola. As soon as he made it to the beach he was surprised to find a woman that appeared to be Casey Anthony sitting in a beach chair reading a magazine. He joined the group that had gathered at the nearby Soggy Dollar to talk about the Casey sighting. He had no doubt that it was her and didn’t blame her for heading out of Orlando and to Jost Van Dyke. “It’s the perfect hideaway down here, when Kenny Chesney wants to get away he comes here; so if I’d been in jail for 3 years why not head here too – makes sense to me – I’m sure it was her – but people don’t realize that we get Fox down here too.” Captain Cooke said that Casey was wearing a large white hat and a one piece black bathing suit.
 ::snipping2::

Soggy Dollar Bar WEB CAM 

http://www.webcamsmania.com/webcam/soggydollarbar#
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2011, 12:20:13 PM »

sio it is true that the monster only serached onece for chloroform?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2011, 12:21:35 PM »

http://newsrace.com/2011/07/19/where-is-casey-anthony-the-british-virgin-islands/

Quote:

Casey Anthony was seen on the remote island of Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands on Monday morning July 18 by locals and some tourist staying at the Sandcastle Inn on White Bay Beach. Several local residence of the sparsely populated tropical island who frequent the Soggy Dollar Bar were certain that they saw the newly freed Anthony lounging on the beach in front of the small beachfront Inn.
Around 10:00 am several guests of the small hotel that offers only a handful of private bungalows hidden along a short stretch of beach were surprised to see a woman that looked to be Casey Anthony reading a magazine under the palms that shade the hotels grounds. The local bars staff and other guests say that Casey quickly disappeared back into her bungalow and they have yet to see her reappear since.
Blane Cooke, a local charter boat captain with Tortola Charters, landed on the beach around 9:45 with a small group of tourist from the nearby island of Tortola. As soon as he made it to the beach he was surprised to find a woman that appeared to be Casey Anthony sitting in a beach chair reading a magazine. He joined the group that had gathered at the nearby Soggy Dollar to talk about the Casey sighting. He had no doubt that it was her and didn’t blame her for heading out of Orlando and to Jost Van Dyke. “It’s the perfect hideaway down here, when Kenny Chesney wants to get away he comes here; so if I’d been in jail for 3 years why not head here too – makes sense to me – I’m sure it was her – but people don’t realize that we get Fox down here too.” Captain Cooke said that Casey was wearing a large white hat and a one piece black bathing suit.

Don't any of these people who are claiming to have seen her have cell phones or cameras?

I know...right?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2011, 12:22:46 PM »

Soggy Dollar Bar - twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/soggydollarbar
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2011, 12:22:49 PM »

Quote:

Don't any of these people who are claiming to have seen her have cell phones or cameras?

I know...right?
we will see reports like this for awhile...even when the monster will died they will see her walking and partying like Elvis.....
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2011, 12:23:43 PM »

Quote:

Soggy Dollar Bar WEB CAM 

WooHoo thx Klaas!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2011, 12:23:55 PM »

Webcam not working of me....gets to 2, then goes back to 5 in countdown.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2011, 12:25:27 PM »

She searched for HOW TO MAKE CHLOROFORM and it sounds like only once.  Doesn't matter because all she needed to do was print out instructions once.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2011, 12:26:51 PM »

Webcam not working of me....gets to 2, then goes back to 5 in countdown.

Yeah very intermittent for me too.  There are at least 2 webcam sites for the same cam and both are having troubles.

http://www.caribbean-on-line.com/caribbean-web-cams/soggy-dollar-bar-webcam.shtml

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2011, 12:29:30 PM »

FYI - Soggy Dollar Bar website is nearly impossible to access too.  My guess is too much traffic to the websites?

www.soggydollar.com/soggydollarbar/
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2011, 12:30:48 PM »

It's too late to make any difference but if there was only one search for chloroform and assuming that the readings for it in the trunk were accurate, it makes me even MORE sure of an intense clean up. So intense that somebody used the chemical in pure form,  or using acetone, bleach and other cleaners in a frantic attempt to get the decomp out of the car.

Kc had to have been going to carwash vacuums and at home to work on getting the maggots and stink out. Then factor in the A's cleaning it again at home.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2011, 12:37:56 PM »

It's too late to make any difference but if there was only one search for chloroform and assuming that the readings for it in the trunk were accurate, it makes me even MORE sure of an intense clean up. So intense that somebody used the chemical in pure form,  or using acetone, bleach and other cleaners in a frantic attempt to get the decomp out of the car.

Kc had to have been going to carwash vacuums and at home to work on getting the maggots and stink out. Then factor in the A's cleaning it again at home.
I think that she killed caylee with her hands....with all her anger..I believe that she sofocated her or heat her head so bad without breaking her crane.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2011, 12:41:13 PM »

She searched for HOW TO MAKE CHLOROFORM and it sounds like only once.  Doesn't matter because all she needed to do was print out instructions once.
I am not sure if the PRO said that she also printed how to make chloroform. I think if you want to do something like that you will search more than once...to make chloroform is easy but she should search more if she wanted to make chloroform.....
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2011, 12:45:45 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282863/Surprise-in-jury-costs-for-Casey-Anthony-trial
Surprise in jury costs for Casey Anthony trial
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, July 21, 2011 10:20 AM

New figures just released by the Orange County Clerk of Courts shows that the agency paid out $186,554. Some figures were estimated because exact costs have not yet been provided by the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The largest expenditure by far was for the jurors' hotel stay. The Sheriff's Office had several rooms as well at the Rosen Shingle Creek and the cost for housing the 17 jurors plus deputies was $112,448.

Wow! That comes to $10,973.76 per juror for housing, food transportation and security.     What a waste.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2011, 12:46:06 PM »

I am not sure if the PRO said that she also printed how to make chloroform. I think if you want to do something like that you will search more than once...to make chloroform is easy but she should search more if she wanted to make chloroform.....

Yeah..I sure wish their had been mention of if the page had been printed.   
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2011, 12:56:34 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282863/Surprise-in-jury-costs-for-Casey-Anthony-trial
By Adam Longo, Reporter

New figures just released by the Orange County Clerk of Courts shows that the agency paid out $186,554. Some figures were estimated because exact costs have not yet been provided by the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The largest expenditure by far was for the jurors' hotel stay. The Sheriff's Office had several rooms as well at the Rosen Shingle Creek and the cost for housing the 17 jurors plus deputies was $112,448.

Wow! That comes to $10,973.76 per juror for housing, food transportation and security.     What a waste.

A roach motel would have been too good for them.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2011, 01:00:50 PM »

Jennifer Ford said that her boyfriend kicked her out the day after her ABC interview. Has anybody verified that info yet?

Klaas, just give me the go-ahead & I'll go back to digging again. Info I found is contrary to what's implied. I strongly believe there were at least 2 jurors that were tampered with before being sequestered. 1 of those I believe is an advocate for civil liberties, equality, anti dp, etc. I'll keep checking in here bc I can't seem to escape the disdain I feel for these jurors, the Anthony family, Casey, Baez & Mason, etc ... but I'm gonna go back to digging into Kyron's case. This poor boy is still unaccounted for, like several other child victims. I wonder if these ignorant jurors realize that they just gave hope to all the child molesters & murderers out there by lettuing Casey off the hook. I wonder how every single victim of injustice feels about their ridiculous verdict. No wonder rape victims don't like to come forward. 

Titch..I strongly agree about the jury tampering.  J Lyons sitting in that court room during jury selection gave me the chills.  I don't recall seeing him everyday either..which if true..just drives my hinky meter up.  Why would he only e there certain days..too make sure the jurors he talked with gave the correct response..and the ones he found out would not be god for the defense would be booted.  I don't trust that guy at all.  Both the defense and prosecution ad that list of names..nothing stopping him from paying home visits and midnight calls to these people before they were sworn.  Just no way they could have come up with the 17 most convoluted thinking people in P County.  And 17 people that couldn't read, understand and then follow directions...something just is not right.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2011, 01:08:17 PM »

By Adam Longo, Reporter

A roach motel would have been too good for them.

Monkey Devil!       

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.