March 29, 2024, 12:11:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 373248 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #440 on: July 22, 2011, 09:24:12 AM »

For those that may not realize, those photos are of the Anthonys on their 2009 cruise.  Not currently.

In fact, Red did a front page post on it back in 2009
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/10/21/cindy-george-anthony-lee-and-mallory-on-a-cruise-caption-contest-hey-casey-wish-you-were-here/

Oh, I knew that.  I expect a different kini on SinSin for her new cruise.  LOL

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: July 22, 2011, 09:27:38 AM »

http://www.naplesnews.com/blogs/my-thoughts-exactly-annette-kniola/2011/jul/22/anthony/
I Know Where Casey Anthony Is!
My Thoughts Exactly by Annette Kniola
    By Annette Kniola
    Posted July 22, 2011 at 8:33 a.m.

Not for nothing, but if this were true, and somebody pays her a million bux to find out where, that is only slightly less as bad as somebody paying the skenky one for her story.  I hope they all self-destruct, if true, and kill each other. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: July 22, 2011, 09:28:56 AM »

http://www.naplesnews.com/blogs/my-thoughts-exactly-annette-kniola/2011/jul/22/anthony/
    By Annette Kniola

Not for nothing, but if this were true, and somebody pays her a million bux to find out where, that is only slightly less as bad as somebody paying the skenky one for her story.  I hope they all self-destruct, if true, and kill each other. 
Where do these people come from?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: July 22, 2011, 09:33:08 AM »

By Annette Kniola

I sure as heck don't.  I must have the most boring brain ever.  I could not even think of half of something so interesting and then to think of posting it on the net, wow.

Thinking of tweeting it to Kathi Belich so she can maybe get cameras over to the A's house, just in case they are leaving with luggage, LOL.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #444 on: July 22, 2011, 09:34:50 AM »

By Annette Kniola

Fat Chance Smile 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: July 22, 2011, 09:38:26 AM »

By Annette Kniola

I sure as heck don't.  I must have the most boring brain ever.  I could not even think of half of something so interesting and then to think of posting it on the net, wow.

Thinking of tweeting it to Kathi Belich so she can maybe get cameras over to the A's house, just in case they are leaving with luggage, LOL.

So, I tweeted Kathi Belich and Leonard Padilla.  Leonard has a reward out for info on where KC is, maybe he will pay her a million bux to make back 100,000.  Makes sense, doesn't it? 

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #446 on: July 22, 2011, 09:38:58 AM »

By Annette Kniola

You are not Connie are you???

LOL - I see that your articles are posted at the Keeping track of KC site with a note that they are found at SM - I always like to see what my monkey friends are doing in real life!  Apparently Connie likes what you are posting!
No.    Just Trimm.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #447 on: July 22, 2011, 09:39:33 AM »

By Annette Kniola

LOL - I see that your articles are posted at the Keeping track of KC site with a note that they are found at SM - I always like to see what my monkey friends are doing in real life!  Apparently Connie likes what you are posting!
No.    Just Trimm.

Dang - got in your box.  Sorry bout that!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: July 22, 2011, 09:40:22 AM »

By Annette Kniola

good idea....could Casey have gotten a passport so quick?....i hope the jurors see pictures and realize if George had really done all those things then she would not be seeing him..uggg makes me sick...if i were George i would want nothing to do with her
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #449 on: July 22, 2011, 09:42:32 AM »

Yes, that is quite a chunk of change, but such a beautiful idea.  Hey, if enough monkeys chipped in, we could buy a brick together.  Anyone interested?  We just need 84 monkeys to do it!

I would definitely chip in. 

Count me in

I can chip in too...keep me updated.

That makes 3 of us, so so far 28 bux each.  LOL

Nope... I posted last night or early this morning that I would participate...count me in..

I'll pitch in!
Rosenut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: July 22, 2011, 09:42:57 AM »

Yes, that is quite a chunk of change, but such a beautiful idea.  Hey, if enough monkeys chipped in, we could buy a brick together.  Anyone interested?  We just need 84 monkeys to do it!

Count me in

Nope... I posted last night or early this morning that I would participate...count me in..

Count me in...
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: July 22, 2011, 09:43:39 AM »

By Annette Kniola

good idea....could Casey have gotten a passport so quick?....i hope the jurors see pictures and realize if George had really done all those things then she would not be seeing him..uggg makes me sick...if i were George i would want nothing to do with her

So, now I tweeted Kathi Belich, Matt Morgan, and LP.  I don't think I know how to tweet appropriately or effectively though, nobody ever answers my tweets, so probably doing something wrong. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #452 on: July 22, 2011, 09:45:01 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/21/ng.01.html

Good morning,

Tot mom is not included in HLN's (NG) transcripts, instead missing "baby Kate" is the priority, good choice. 

Trimm alerted us to Mr. Taylor's interview on Issues...the transcripts for Mr. T
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/21/ijvm.01.html

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Is TV Deal Close for Casey Anthony?

Aired July 21, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

Muffy where ever you are Smile - posting the link first is the ideal solution to absent mindness 

I read the NG transcripts this am and about 3/4 through she does talk about CA. It is discussing the 5 things that were left out of trial that could have changed the jury decision. Video that is still sealed, Lee telling about the argument between Cindy and Casey June 15th, Casey had been talking with Kiomarie Cruz about Kio adopting Caylee but Cindy wouldn't let her, the diary entry and two snitches in jail said Casey told about putting chloroform on a rag to keep Caylee quite. 

OriginalKat, Thank-you. 

Sorry, I read until stomach ached for Baby Kate.
Why force someone to support a baby?   He did not want the DNA test, horrible.
Let the jerks go...keep the baby, boot the boobs.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: July 22, 2011, 09:47:01 AM »

Count me in

Count me in...

I hope we can keep track somehow, I think we are up to 5 now.  Maybe Klaas can keep track for us somehow, I know more work for Klaas.  We cannot PM or anything, so it is hard to organize these types of things. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: July 22, 2011, 09:48:32 AM »

By Annette Kniola

No.    Just Trimm.
Oh,I see. Nope,I just hang out here.   
I sure wish someone really would point out where Casey is. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: July 22, 2011, 09:52:44 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
Case No. 2008-CF-015606-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
07/21/2011           Acknowledgment of Appeal
5D11-2357

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: July 22, 2011, 10:03:30 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
Case No. 2008-CF-015606-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
07/21/2011           Acknowledgment of Appeal
5D11-2357

WTF?  Why do they have to acknowledge an appeal?  Here, she is costing the State of Florida even more money. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: July 22, 2011, 10:04:37 AM »

Caylee memorial planned on remains site
Public given chance to buy a brick

Updated: Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 10:14 PM EDT

Steve Gehlbach

By Steve Gehlbach
    FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The wooded site on Suburban Drive, where the remains of Caylee Anthony were discovered, will soon become a permanent memorial.

Eddie DelValle is working with a non-profit organization called " Bring Kids Home " to buy the two acre site. "After the verdict, people's feelings were still raw, and I thought, why don't we have a place where people can come and bring closure here?"

A local artist with experience designing public memorials and gardens is working on an initial design that would include a raised path through the trees.

A public unveiling and balloon release will take place on the site at an event on August 9th, the day Caylee would have turned six years old.

The organization is also selling an opportunity for the public to be a part of the memorial. For $84, people can buy an engraved brick that will be part of the path. Bring Kids Home is also seeking business and corporate donations.

DelValle insists all the money raised will be used for construction of the memorial. "I'm not making one penny doing this, it's my free time," he said.

To learn more, click here .

www.caseyanthonymurdertrial.com

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/072111-Caylee-memorial-planned-on-remains-site#ixzz1SnWPtzOd

I am so glad and now I know what to ask for for my birthday!!  A brick!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #458 on: July 22, 2011, 10:05:31 AM »

Count me in

Count me in...

I hope we can keep track somehow, I think we are up to 5 now.  Maybe Klaas can keep track for us somehow, I know more work for Klaas.  We cannot PM or anything, so it is hard to organize these types of things. 

I set up a yahoo account cayleejustice@yahoo.com that doesn't have any personal information about me at all.  Maybe we can use it.  I don't use it for anything - was just going to give it out here for something else that didn't happen.  If someone wants to organize it you can send me and email at that address & I'll send you the password.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: July 22, 2011, 10:05:32 AM »

][url][/url]
    By Annette Kniola

http://www.linkedin.com/in/annettekniola

I assume this is the right one who wrote this. Not sure what to think.

Annette Kniola
Owner of Heavens Pennies, LLC
Naples, Florida Area Consumer Goods
Current
Owner at Heavens Pennies, LLC
Real-estate agent- referring only at John R. Wood Realtors Inc.
Past
Specialty Catering at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company LLC
Education
Edison Community College
Recommendations
7 people have recommended Annette
Connections
302 connections
Websites
Company Website
Blog
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.