March 29, 2024, 09:20:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 373276 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: July 22, 2011, 10:07:05 AM »

Yes, that is quite a chunk of change, but such a beautiful idea.  Hey, if enough monkeys chipped in, we could buy a brick together.  Anyone interested?  We just need 84 monkeys to do it!

I would definitely chip in. 

Count me in

I can chip in too...keep me updated.

That makes 3 of us, so so far 28 bux each.  LOL

Nope... I posted last night or early this morning that I would participate...count me in..

Count me in...

I hope we can keep track somehow, I think we are up to 5 now.  Maybe Klaas can keep track for us somehow, I know more work for Klaas.  We cannot PM or anything, so it is hard to organize these types of things. 

I set up a yahoo account cayleejustice@yahoo.com that doesn't have any personal information about me at all.  Maybe we can use it.  I don't use it for anything - was just going to give it out here for something else that didn't happen.  If someone wants to organize it you can send me and email at that address & I'll send you the password.

why do I keep doing that!

I set up a yahoo account cayleejustice@yahoo.com that doesn't have any personal information about me at all.  Maybe we can use it.  I don't use it for anything - was just going to give it out here for something else that didn't happen.  If someone wants to organize it you can send me and email at that address & I'll send you the password.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: July 22, 2011, 10:08:01 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
Case No. 2008-CF-015606-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
07/21/2011           Acknowledgment of Appeal
5D11-2357

WTF?  Why do they have to acknowledge an appeal?  Here, she is costing the State of Florida even more money. 

Yes just call FL "Mr Deep Pockets"   I think the first filing was to advise that she was going to file an appeal and evidently now they have turned appeal in. (?) They barely made the deadline last Friday with the first filing.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #462 on: July 22, 2011, 10:09:21 AM »

[url]]][url][/url]
http://www.naplesnews.com/blogs/my-thoughts-exactly-annette-kniola/2011/jul/22/anthony/
I Know Where Casey Anthony Is!
My Thoughts Exactly by Annette Kniola
    By Annette Kniola
    Posted July 22, 2011 at 8:33 a.m.

Not for nothing, but if this were true, and somebody pays her a million bux to find out where, that is only slightly less as bad as somebody paying the skenky one for her story.  I hope they all self-destruct, if true, and kill each other. 
Where do these people come from?   

I sure as heck don't.  I must have the most boring brain ever.  I could not even think of half of something so interesting and then to think of posting it on the net, wow.

Thinking of tweeting it to Kathi Belich so she can maybe get cameras over to the A's house, just in case they are leaving with luggage, LOL.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/annettekniola

I assume this is the right one who wrote this. Not sure what to think.

Annette Kniola
Owner of Heavens Pennies, LLC
Naples, Florida Area Consumer Goods
Current
Owner at Heavens Pennies, LLC
Real-estate agent- referring only at John R. Wood Realtors Inc.
Past
Specialty Catering at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company LLC
Education
Edison Community College
Recommendations
7 people have recommended Annette
Connections
302 connections
Websites
Company Website
Blog

And here is a picture too. 

http://my.madison.com/AnnetteKniola

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: July 22, 2011, 10:09:48 AM »

5D11-2357

WTF?  Why do they have to acknowledge an appeal?  Here, she is costing the State of Florida even more money. 

Yes just call FL "Mr Deep Pockets"   I think the first filing was to advise that she was going to file an appeal and evidently now they have turned appeal in. (?) They barely made the deadline last Friday with the first filing.

From same article from above......

"Annette Kniola's Summary

Opened my new business Heavens Pennies, LLC. I have created a new and unique coin album Heaven Cent for collection of Pennies from Heaven, a grief gift for all families and friends whose loved one has passed away. I planned this work on behalf of my niece Ivy Rose Scholtz who died at the age of three to an accidental pool drowning. My album donates 10% of proceeds to a charity Stew Leonard III Children's Charity which help with swim lessons and water safety.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: July 22, 2011, 10:11:01 AM »

Yes, that is quite a chunk of change, but such a beautiful idea.  Hey, if enough monkeys chipped in, we could buy a brick together.  Anyone interested?  We just need 84 monkeys to do it!

Count me in

Nope... I posted last night or early this morning that I would participate...count me in..

Count me in...

I hope we can keep track somehow, I think we are up to 5 now.  Maybe Klaas can keep track for us somehow, I know more work for Klaas.  We cannot PM or anything, so it is hard to organize these types of things. 

I think once somebody goes in a quote box, unless they fix it, everybody's will be in a quote box. 

I am fine with using that email, but I would love to have Klaas' input first.   What say you all? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: July 22, 2011, 10:12:06 AM »

5D11-2357

Opened my new business Heavens Pennies, LLC. I have created a new and unique coin album Heaven Cent for collection of Pennies from Heaven, a grief gift for all families and friends whose loved one has passed away. I planned this work on behalf of my niece Ivy Rose Scholtz who died at the age of three to an accidental pool drowning. My album donates 10% of proceeds to a charity Stew Leonard III Children's Charity which help with swim lessons and water safety.

Wow, ain't that sumpin.  Wondering here....

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #466 on: July 22, 2011, 10:14:38 AM »

Count me in

Count me in...

I think once somebody goes in a quote box, unless they fix it, everybody's will be in a quote box. 

I am fine with using that email, but I would love to have Klaas' input first.   What say you all? 

I thought I was losing my mind LOL.  Just send me an email at that address if we need to & I'll bow out of it except for the donations. (sorry gang I can't organize anything, if we have to, again I'm 40ish with a 2 year old need I say more LOL)
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: July 22, 2011, 10:15:15 AM »

Does anyone remember the Ren and Stimpy cartoon? Wasn't Schalmo the name of the bizaar toys in their fake commercials?
Never mind it was Blammo. Close.
Haha I'm still catching up! Do you think this Schalmo guy could be a gobetween? Like maybe Geraldo or some other media person is just using this guys name so the public masses don't boycott all the sponsors supporting the network?
Hi Titch,
Yoiu have a great memory. I had to google R&S to find Blammo.  I miss that cartoon!
That is a great thought. Based on what Terri our Monkey researched. His idiot probably doesn't even have $5. So, he could be going for a gobetw fee.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: July 22, 2011, 10:17:18 AM »

Respect LEP's right to express her opinion?  Check.
Respect the U.S. justice system?  Check.
Respect the law?  Check.
Respect checks/balances to prevent wrong convictions?  Check.
Respect a properly rendered jury verdict I hate?  Check.

Respect the hinky, reprehensible verdict of the Pinellas Twelve....?

Uh...    That ain't happening.

P.S.  I happen to disagree that George will ever be charged with sexual abuse of Casey.  If there were any truth to the outrageous fantasy JB made up for his opening statement, he would have presented evidence or proof at trial, and/or Casey would have already filed charges against her dad.  Don't think so.

Re my bold:

I completely agree with you, Des!

Something's up with one or more of those jurors. I will never respect the ignorance they displayed with their ng conclusion. They are all despicable as far as I'm concerned... Ahh say ahh say a buncha idjits they is uhh huh...

Also, if there were any truth to the claims against George & Lee, why did Baez & Co send OCSO & the Prosecutors away when they offered to investigate those claims? I don't believe she was molested.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: July 22, 2011, 10:17:35 AM »

5D11-2357

PIcs of Ivy here.    http://www.heavencentalbums.com/about.html

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: July 22, 2011, 10:18:32 AM »

5D11-2357

http://twitter.com/#!/AnnetteKniola

Go down her postings and she is obsessed with drownings. She has articles about drowning not looking like drowning. She has very depressing and almost obsessive postings.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #471 on: July 22, 2011, 10:18:52 AM »

5D11-2357

you know there are alot of people that believe the Anthony's were in on the whole "molestation/throw George under the bus" scam from the beginning.  So was my husband.  He thinks all this subtle friction shown in the media from Lippman & the bits of helpful information Cindy & Lee gave is to keep prosecutors off the Anthony's heels.  I don't believe it but I gotta admit I'm starting to wonder...............
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: July 22, 2011, 10:23:55 AM »

5D11-2357

Go down her postings and she is obsessed with drownings. She has articles about drowning not looking like drowning. She has very depressing and almost obsessive postings.

Wow, I didn't stay very long at all.  Sad site, obsessed.  She must google drownings every day.  I can't say I blame her.  If my child drowned, I would be a bit obsessed too.  Horrible way to die, I would imagine. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: July 22, 2011, 10:26:09 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28632128/detail.html
Attorney Offers Casey Whereabouts To Highest Bidder
Lawyer: Unidentified Client Will Sell Casey Info

POSTED: 9:36 am EDT July 22, 2011
UPDATED: 10:17 am EDT July 22, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orlando attorney sent an email to WESH and other news organizations that stated a client had information regarding the whereabouts of Casey Anthony – information the client is “willing to release” to the “highest bidder.”

“Once the bidder has had the opportunity to verify and confirm the accuracy of the information regarding Ms. Anthony’s whereabouts, the escrow shall be released,” read the attorney's email.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28632128/detail.html#ixzz1SqOehXGR

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: July 22, 2011, 10:28:19 AM »

Monkey Devil!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: July 22, 2011, 10:28:45 AM »

5D11-2357

Wow, I didn't stay very long at all.  Sad site, obsessed.  She must google drownings every day.  I can't say I blame her.  If my child drowned, I would be a bit obsessed too.  Horrible way to die, I would imagine. 

She's obviously passionate about it - I just wish she would turn that into something positive like "how to STOP drownings".  I think she'd do a great job.  Love her heart she is still in alot of pain over her niece.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: July 22, 2011, 10:29:40 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28627333/detail.html
State Tallies Trial Costs; Casey Wants To Be Lawyer?
Posted: 7:00 pm EDT July 21, 2011Updated: 7:47 am EDT July 22, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The figures are getting higher and higher as the costs for Casey Anthony's murder trial are added up.

Right now, the State Attorney's Office is still calculating the final total, and has until Monday to ask Casey to pay for investigative costs connected to Caylee's disappearance.

The final report is expected to include mental health experts, investigators, depositions and out-of-state travel.

Meanwhile, reports say Casey wants to be a lawyer.

Her attorney, Cheney Mason, says his client read through thousands of pages of documents during her murder trial. He claims she even told him she wanted to work in his office.

Mason says it's more of a dream for Casey, and given her record it's not a realistic career choice.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: July 22, 2011, 10:33:00 AM »

::snipping2::

It is nice, but 84 bux a brick?  I am not sure that most can afford that.  I know I can't.  

Yes, that is quite a chunk of change, but such a beautiful idea.  Hey, if enough monkeys chipped in, we could buy a brick together.  Anyone interested?  We just need 84 monkeys to do it!

Hopefully others would too.  Perhaps klaas could organize this somehow.  (If she's not too busy!)  

I will chip in however, I think we need to wait until it is approved....

http://bringkidshome.org/brick.htm

REFUND POLICY
Construction of the memorial will require approved design, permits, zoning, and environmental approvals. If for any reason the memorial is not built you will have these options to select from:

1) Take Delivery of your Engraved Brick, provided with a wire stand and certificate, there will be no refund.

2) Decline delivery of your brick and simply designate the funds be moved from the Memorial Fund to our General Fund for Children's Programs or to the Hidden Oaks Elementary School Fund.

3) Receive a Refund minus $30 for material costs, engraving, and handling.

Donations to Public Charities are Non-Refundable, however a private donor has come forward to establish this unique refund policy.

BBM I agree with you Sunny.  There must be  prior approval.   Has anyone sent Klaasend an email @smklaas@hotmail.com asking about this?  I've sent her a message about it this morning so that's done now. Anything that has to do with Scared Monkeys or in the name of Scared Monkeys would need prior approval, especially if it involves collecting monies and etc. or is done as a statement or gesture in the name of Scared Monkeys.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 10:50:08 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: July 22, 2011, 10:33:00 AM »

Morning Monkeys,
My husband was flipping between tv shows last night and on Chelsea Lately (?)sp, she and her comedian panel were discussing/bashing a mother of a child probably a celeb but I missed who they were discussing, anyway one of the panel said Well, at least she is not casey anthoney. Chelsea slammed him going on and on about not to bring up such a horrible person (meaning the slore) then my husband changed the channel. Rats! I would have like to have heard the rant.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: July 22, 2011, 10:37:05 AM »

Zoomomology  that was me that screwed up the post a few pages back.  I tried to avoid
the stacking by cutting it down.  I guess I didn't do it right.

The only one losing their mind is me.....Sorry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.