March 28, 2024, 11:22:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 373197 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #480 on: July 22, 2011, 10:38:14 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28632128/detail.html
Attorney Offers Casey Whereabouts To Highest Bidder
Lawyer: Unidentified Client Will Sell Casey Info

POSTED: 9:36 am EDT July 22, 2011
UPDATED: 10:17 am EDT July 22, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orlando attorney sent an email to WESH and other news organizations that stated a client had information regarding the whereabouts of Casey Anthony – information the client is “willing to release” to the “highest bidder.”

“Once the bidder has had the opportunity to verify and confirm the accuracy of the information regarding Ms. Anthony’s whereabouts, the escrow shall be released,” read the attorney's email.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28632128/detail.html#ixzz1SqOehXGR

Bet this is bozo. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: July 22, 2011, 10:40:07 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orlando attorney sent an email to WESH and other news organizations that stated a client had information regarding the whereabouts of Casey Anthony – information the client is “willing to release” to the “highest bidder.”

“Once the bidder has had the opportunity to verify and confirm the accuracy of the information regarding Ms. Anthony’s whereabouts, the escrow shall be released,” read the attorney's email.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28632128/detail.html#ixzz1SqOehXGR

I dot think that the public wants to know where she is. I hope the media will get tired of her and move on... The only thing I want to read about the monster its that more people will sue her that's it!!! anyways at this point I believe that she is trying to come back with her new look...bobo needs to sell her sL043 for more $$$$$
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: July 22, 2011, 10:41:38 AM »

News13 Adam Longo
I'll be joining Cheney Mason, David Fussell and Judge Eaton for a panel discussion on the #caseyanthony case with the Tiger Bay Club on Friday

http://twitter.com/#!/adamlongo

no surprise....CM and Eaton as pals..Caylee never had a chance for justice

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: July 22, 2011, 10:41:48 AM »

There is a new website for those  Monkey Devil!  who want to send good wishes to Casey as she rebuilds her life...    I don't know if it's a spoof, but  I suspect so.
I was sorely tempted to leave a message but restrained myself.
www.cynthiamarieanthony.com
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: July 22, 2011, 10:42:27 AM »

I will pitch in on the brick for Caylee as well!
As far as I know, Klaas hasn't approved anything yet, if it has to do with being done through or in the name of Scared Monkeys yet.  Muffy

love the monkeys in the jury chairs..very funny..thanks for the laugh..wish we could forward that to the jurors lol..

Casey Ho wants to be an attorney? who would believe her if she was defending someone? You can't believe a word coming out of her mouth..although she would be really good at making up alibis and different scenarios of what could have happened just to throw the jury off...some of her imaginary friends could work for her too!

and I don't believe for 1 minute that that Al has a million bucks..

also, who would pay $5 mil to Casey to tell her story? a fool and his money are soon parted. she doesn't have that big of a following except for haters and we already know that whatever she says would be a lie so why bother? I have no interest in hearing a word out of her mouth or anyone else in her family..
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 10:52:50 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: July 22, 2011, 10:42:39 AM »

MartyLouC Marty Lou Campisi
#Caseyanthony Spotted in St. George....pics just released! Dramatic appearance change @bobkealing @issueswithjvm http://twitpic.com/5ttfsm

http://twitter.com/#!/MartyLouC

ROTFLMAO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #486 on: July 22, 2011, 10:43:00 AM »

O/T I just want to say a big Thank You to all of monkey's in Maine.  They greeted our soldiers on their way home to us.  I'm watching the video that was posted on FB and it brings tears to my eyes that so many people care.  Our soldier will be home in 1 week hopefully after debriefing. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: July 22, 2011, 10:44:00 AM »

There is a new website for those  Monkey Devil!  who want to send good wishes to Casey as she rebuilds her life...    I don't know if it's a spoof, but  I suspect so.
I was sorely tempted to leave a message but restrained myself.
www.cynthiamarieanthony.com

another nutter...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: July 22, 2011, 10:44:18 AM »

The supposed $5mil dollar man from Schalmo Productions

Poolee Jacob Schalmo
http://www.myspace.com/453105542/photos/7788142#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A7788142%7D

Yeppers!  I posted the link for WS last evening....stating he is a kid, fresh out of the service....he is a wannabe!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: July 22, 2011, 10:44:27 AM »

MartyLouC Marty Lou Campisi
#Caseyanthony Spotted in St. George....pics just released! Dramatic appearance change @bobkealing @issueswithjvm http://twitpic.com/5ttfsm

http://twitter.com/#!/MartyLouC

ROTFLMAO!!!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: July 22, 2011, 10:45:29 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/21/ng.01.html

Good morning,

Tot mom is not included in HLN's (NG) transcripts, instead missing "baby Kate" is the priority, good choice. 

Trimm alerted us to Mr. Taylor's interview on Issues...the transcripts for Mr. T
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/21/ijvm.01.html

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Is TV Deal Close for Casey Anthony?

Aired July 21, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

Muffy where ever you are Smile - posting the link first is the ideal solution to absent mindness 

Thank you so much! I missed it last night!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: July 22, 2011, 10:45:35 AM »

This may have already been discussed while I was away and I'm going from memory......During jury selection, and I think it was the day the woman in the gallery shouted out  "She killed somebody"....A woman was in the process of being questioned. After the outburst, she was sent out of the courtroom and when she was called back in to finish, she said she was talking to a man in black. 

Was this woman accepted on the jury panel? 

Was it Jeremy Lyons she was referring to and did he also talk with others?  If so, how come he wasn't charged at that time with jury tampering? He had no business being anywhere but inside the courtroom.  We all know just how low this guy stoops...way beyond the bottom of the slimiest pond scum.
Just wondering

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: July 22, 2011, 10:46:56 AM »

Bet this is bozo. 
You got that right....bozo&snotrag............
 Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: July 22, 2011, 10:47:27 AM »

Bet this is bozo. 
The article has this line;"
After a call from WESH 2 News, Weaver said that she was withdrawing the offer and said she will no longer represent her client"
This looks like the lawyer to me;
http://www.legalweaver.com/home.html

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: July 22, 2011, 10:49:21 AM »

Respect LEP's right to express her opinion?  Check.
Respect the U.S. justice system?  Check.
Respect the law?  Check.
Respect checks/balances to prevent wrong convictions?  Check.
Respect a properly rendered jury verdict I hate?  Check.

Respect the hinky, reprehensible verdict of the Pinellas Twelve....?

Uh...    That ain't happening.

P.S.  I happen to disagree that George will ever be charged with sexual abuse of Casey.  If there were any truth to the outrageous fantasy JB made up for his opening statement, he would have presented evidence or proof at trial, and/or Casey would have already filed charges against her dad.  Don't think so.

DITTO Desi!!!  just like CA will never be charged for lying to LE and FBI or committing perjury...things she actually did...I do not believe there was any sexual abuse in that house.  Just like I do not believe Caylee drown in the pool....the pool is still in the back yard!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: July 22, 2011, 10:49:37 AM »

This may have already been discussed while I was away and I'm going from memory......During jury selection, and I think it was the day the woman in the gallery shouted out  "She killed somebody"....A woman was in the process of being questioned. After the outburst, she was sent out of the courtroom and when she was called back in to finish, she said she was talking to a man in black. 

Was this woman accepted on the jury panel? 

Was it Jeremy Lyons she was referring to and did he also talk with others?  If so, how come he wasn't charged at that time with jury tampering? He had no business being anywhere but inside the courtroom.  We all know just how low this guy stoops...way beyond the bottom of the slimiest pond scum.
Just wondering

Tupes...she was excused...Judge P was very pizzed that day..

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: July 22, 2011, 10:50:12 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
Case No. 2008-CF-015606-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
07/21/2011           Acknowledgment of Appeal
5D11-2357

WTF?  Why do they have to acknowledge an appeal?  Here, she is costing the State of Florida even more money. 

Yes just call FL "Mr Deep Pockets"   I think the first filing was to advise that she was going to file an appeal and evidently now they have turned appeal in. (?) They barely made the deadline last Friday with the first filing.

From same article from above......

"Annette Kniola's Summary

Opened my new business Heavens Pennies, LLC. I have created a new and unique coin album Heaven Cent for collection of Pennies from Heaven, a grief gift for all families and friends whose loved one has passed away. I planned this work on behalf of my niece Ivy Rose Scholtz who died at the age of three to an accidental pool drowning. My album donates 10% of proceeds to a charity Stew Leonard III Children's Charity which help with swim lessons and water safety.

Wow, ain't that sumpin.  Wondering here....

you know there are alot of people that believe the Anthony's were in on the whole "molestation/throw George under the bus" scam from the beginning.  So was my husband.  He thinks all this subtle friction shown in the media from Lippman & the bits of helpful information Cindy & Lee gave is to keep prosecutors off the Anthony's heels.  I don't believe it but I gotta admit I'm starting to wonder...............

Good morning Monkeys---I believe it Beth.  I've believed from the beginning that this was a plan which required the Anthonys' cooperation and might have even originated with them, IMO most likely Cindy.  Remember when George was asked under oath if he had molested Casey, he put his head down and waited several seconds before saying, "No."  An innocent man who was not in on the scheme would have shouted from the rooftops that he did not.  I think he didn't molest her, but I also think that knowing his temper, he would not have been so meek in answering were he not part of it.  I think Cindy is the only one of the group, including Baez and Mason, who is smart enough to think it up and pull it off.  IMO of course.

The judge made a number of mistakes in choosing the jury, so blatant that one wonders if they were indeed mistakes. And the jury, suffering from Stockholm syndrome, wanted to please Perry upon whom they were dependent for food, lodging, entertainment and even smoking time.   He, IMO, made it clear by his rulings and insults to Mr. Ashton, that he held the prosecution in disdain, yet he coddled Baez.  This, plus the jury not wanting to stay any longer and the woman who had plans to go to Europe on July 7, accommodated everyone except Caylee. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: July 22, 2011, 10:50:34 AM »

::snipping2::

It is nice, but 84 bux a brick?  I am not sure that most can afford that.  I know I can't.  

Yes, that is quite a chunk of change, but such a beautiful idea.  Hey, if enough monkeys chipped in, we could buy a brick together.  Anyone interested?  We just need 84 monkeys to do it!

I would definitely chip in.  

Hopefully others would too.  Perhaps klaas could organize this somehow.  (If she's not too busy!)  

I will chip in however, I think we need to wait until it is approved....

http://bringkidshome.org/brick.htm

REFUND POLICY
Construction of the memorial will require approved design, permits, zoning, and environmental approvals. If for any reason the memorial is not built you will have these options to select from:

1) Take Delivery of your Engraved Brick, provided with a wire stand and certificate, there will be no refund.

2) Decline delivery of your brick and simply designate the funds be moved from the Memorial Fund to our General Fund for Children's Programs or to the Hidden Oaks Elementary School Fund.

3) Receive a Refund minus $30 for material costs, engraving, and handling.

Donations to Public Charities are Non-Refundable, however a private donor has come forward to establish this unique refund policy.

BBM I agree with you Sunny.  There must be  prior approval.   Has anyone sent Klaasend an email @smklaas@hotmail.com asking about this?  I've sent her a message about it this morning so that's done now. Anything that has to do with Scared Monkeys or in the name of Scared Monkeys would need prior approval, especially if it involves collecting monies and etc. or is done as a statement or gesture in the name of Scared Monkeys.

BUMP

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #498 on: July 22, 2011, 10:50:44 AM »

Yes, my friends, she is back in Florida, but not for long. As today continues, not only will Casey be boarding a new flight out of Florida to coordinates in the southern half outside of the United States, but along with her are her parents and a writer for her new book.

Now I find this hard to believe that she is with her parents, but I got another phone call later confirming. Pretty cool, huh!

http://www.naplesnews.com/blogs/my-thoughts-exactly-annette-kniola/2011/jul/22/anthony/

-----

Knowing what complete and total tish bags these people are... it certainly would fit their signature.

Also - the thing about them asking for passports to the Bahamas LOUDLY... they could be trying to throw people off. It's so Anthony.

Cozumel?
Cancun?
Mazatlan?
Acapulco?
Puerto Vallarta?
Aruba?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: July 22, 2011, 10:51:05 AM »

It appears as if the cash cow has dried up in record time, imo.   The DT is begging for someone, anyone to give an offer on their terms and no one is biting.  Who wants to hear more lies, 3 years worth was enough to last my lifetime.  I hope some citizen does see her, snaps a shot and is paid 1 million for it.  Nothing for the murderer or Baez.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.