April 25, 2024, 03:37:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 375965 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: July 22, 2011, 12:45:51 PM »

WESH says they are off to the Bahamas and they are not meeting Casey... Lippman said Casey doesn't have a passport, but G&C do. Must be nice to go on an extended vacation   

I hope someone pees on their deck chairs while they are getting some drinkypoos!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #561 on: July 22, 2011, 12:46:43 PM »

Wow! I never thought I'd do this for the Enquirer, but I'm on my feet applauding!!!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exclusive-casey-anthony-no-blood-money-enquirer-vows-tips-info

Now Casey plans to stay in hiding for three months while she undergoes therapy and rehabilitates her murderous monster-mom image, insiders add.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exclusive-casey-anthony-no-blood-money-enquirer-vows-tips-info

Someone should tell the pilot's daughter, that KC will not be attending the family vacation Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: July 22, 2011, 12:48:57 PM »

Heads up Nassau Monkeys!!!!

- private jet charter (paid by their 'supporters')

- limo ride to airport

George, Cindy Leave USA On Trip For 'Rest'
Attorney: Couple Not Going To Meet Casey

POSTED: 11:55 am EDT July 22, 2011
UPDATED: 12:08 pm EDT July 22, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28633882/detail.html

I am usually an easygoing and positive person but this whole family makes me sick!

Maybe they will write this off as an expense for their new fraudation?

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #563 on: July 22, 2011, 12:50:35 PM »

Mumbles is having a bird by now with the National Enquirer.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: July 22, 2011, 12:50:55 PM »

- limo ride to airport

WOW!!  JUST WOW!  You can lie to LE, the FBI and commit perjury and not only NOT be charged but get a private jet flight to where? for what?  Lippman lies......someone is vetting them for an interview and a something else...I have a few ideas...but will keep them to myself for now. How would Lippman know if KC has a passport or not

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Robyn621
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: July 22, 2011, 12:51:52 PM »

Forgive me monkeys for the rant i am about to unleash. The Anthonys trip to the Bahamas has been the straw that broke the camels back. They need to rest...FROM WHAT? Sitting on their rears and lying for the last 3 yrs? Im so tired of them getting everything handed to them. My husband has just had to get a second job so we can pay off some of our bills...mainly getting our car payment caught up. This same car that we are trying to hold on to has a starter going out and we are just crossing our fingers that it will hold out a little longer. The Anthonys get a brand new jeep and havent had to work in 3 years. Theres something really wrong with the world. It seems like it doesnt pay to be a good person anymore. Sorry for the personal stuff but i am sick of worrying about bills while the Anthonys make all sorts of money off of poor Caylee.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #566 on: July 22, 2011, 12:53:23 PM »

Gypsy, I agree.

Very fishy, deplorable even.  And others have raised a very intriguing question:  Why was Jeremy Lyons in Pinellas County during jury selection?  Hmmm????  And why do the jurors who have spoken out sound like they were not even present at the trial we watched, and like they are now reading from some kind of script?  Why do their statements not ring true?  Why do all the other jurors remain silent and in hiding?  Why does Mason keep harping on the Constitution?

-----

Jury Nullification - When the Jury Ignores the Law
http://www.lawyers.com/~/link.aspx?_id=4FE86A4E-425A-445B-BAE7-052D51082D71&_z=z

::snipping2::
What Are the Pros and Cons of Ignoring the Law?

People in favor of jury nullification believe that the jury should be told of this right to stop the government from enforcing unconstitutional laws. They also believe that some automatic punishments for certain crimes are too harsh, and this nullification right would help prevent injustice.

People against jury nullification believe that informing the jurors of this power will cause them to completely forget about the law and to decide the defendant's guilt based on feelings. They believe that the nullification power would allow too many dangerous criminals to go free without any consequences. According to them, the jury should just decide the facts of the case and not worry about the more complex issue of what laws are just or unjust.

Questions for Your Attorney

* May I ignore a criminal law during jury deliberations if it's against my religious beliefs? What if I believe it's unconstitutional?

* Should I tell the court if I hear one juror say that he disagrees with a criminal law and is going to ignore it? Does it matter if the verdict has already been returned to the court?

* If I am charged with a crime, can I have my attorney mention during closing arguments that the jury can ignore the law and find me not guilty?

Hi Monkeys
Does anyone find it a little hinky'ish that baez's daughter was arrested in Pinellas county back in 2007?And the fact that the so called"jury"came from this same county?
Maybe Christina baez knows a few somebodys who know a few somebodys.......   

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #567 on: July 22, 2011, 12:56:13 PM »

Yep, if the Enquirer acknowledges it and doesn't want to touch her, then there is hope after all, love it!

If the NE could get an exclusive, they would, who are they kidding?  Bozo prob want a million. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: July 22, 2011, 12:57:17 PM »

Forgive me monkeys for the rant i am about to unleash. The Anthonys trip to the Bahamas has been the straw that broke the camels back. They need to rest...FROM WHAT? Sitting on their rears and lying for the last 3 yrs? Im so tired of them getting everything handed to them. My husband has just had to get a second job so we can pay off some of our bills...mainly getting our car payment caught up. This same car that we are trying to hold on to has a starter going out and we are just crossing our fingers that it will hold out a little longer. The Anthonys get a brand new jeep and havent had to work in 3 years. Theres something really wrong with the world. It seems like it doesnt pay to be a good person anymore. Sorry for the personal stuff but i am sick of worrying about bills while the Anthonys make all sorts of money off of poor Caylee.
I'll bet you have something the As don't have, friends and family that love and respect you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: July 22, 2011, 12:58:23 PM »

O/T Muffy Tatum Contosta found safe!   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11701.0

Great news!  Thanks Trimm.  I'm headed that way now.  Muffy
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 01:15:49 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #570 on: July 22, 2011, 12:59:17 PM »

I'll bet you have something the As don't have, friends and family that love and respect you.

Amen, brother. Amen!  an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #571 on: July 22, 2011, 12:59:35 PM »

WESH says they are off to the Bahamas and they are not meeting Casey... Lippman said Casey doesn't have a passport, but G&C do. Must be nice to go on an extended vacation   

I hope someone pees on their deck chairs while they are getting some drinkypoos!!

The pilot's daughter, should do her research, KC does not have passport, blows her story out of the water Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #572 on: July 22, 2011, 01:01:23 PM »

- limo ride to airport

WOW!!  JUST WOW!  You can lie to LE, the FBI and commit perjury and not only NOT be charged but get a private jet flight to where? for what?  Lippman lies......someone is vetting them for an interview and a something else...I have a few ideas...but will keep them to myself for now. How would Lippman know if KC has a passport or not

6 morons, in total, in the traveling party. Not named.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: July 22, 2011, 01:04:07 PM »

OH MY!!,it cant be true,who the hill pays a mill$ for lies

Casey Anthony agrees to $1-million interview, TV producer says
 July 22, 2011 |  9:48am
A television producer says he has scored the first television interview with Casey Anthony, a $1-million deal arranged when he met her in a Palm Springs hotel.
Al Taylor divulged few details about the alleged agreement, which he announced Wednesday by telephone on Dr. Drew Pinksy’s HLN show.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/07/tv-producer-says-he-met-casey-anthony-in-palm-springs-hotel-arranged-1-million-interview.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: July 22, 2011, 01:04:50 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
Case No. 2008-CF-015606-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
07/21/2011           Acknowledgment of Appeal
5D11-2357

WTF?  Why do they have to acknowledge an appeal?  Here, she is costing the State of Florida even more money. 

Yes just call FL "Mr Deep Pockets"   I think the first filing was to advise that she was going to file an appeal and evidently now they have turned appeal in. (?) They barely made the deadline last Friday with the first filing.

From same article from above......

"Annette Kniola's Summary

Opened my new business Heavens Pennies, LLC. I have created a new and unique coin album Heaven Cent for collection of Pennies from Heaven, a grief gift for all families and friends whose loved one has passed away. I planned this work on behalf of my niece Ivy Rose Scholtz who died at the age of three to an accidental pool drowning. My album donates 10% of proceeds to a charity Stew Leonard III Children's Charity which help with swim lessons and water safety.

Wow, ain't that sumpin.  Wondering here....

http://twitter.com/#!/AnnetteKniola

Go down her postings and she is obsessed with drownings. She has articles about drowning not looking like drowning. She has very depressing and almost obsessive postings.

Still catching up here. Company stopped over. What's up with this lady's postings? This is kinda weird. Maybe I'm reading it wrong? You saw tge same thing Kat?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: July 22, 2011, 01:05:45 PM »

- limo ride to airport

6 morons, in total, in the traveling party. Not named.

Probably the board of directors of their new fraudation.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: July 22, 2011, 01:09:09 PM »

gezze from same story above 5mill$

Taylor is not the only person to say he’s arranging Anthony’s first interview since her acquittal.

Ohio-based Schalmo Productions has offered Anthony $5 million for an interview, a spokesman told Orlando’s FOX 35 on Thursday.
“I think it’s going to take that much for her to talk,” Jake Schalmo said.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/07/tv-producer-says-he-met-casey-anthony-in-palm-springs-hotel-arranged-1-million-interview.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Robyn621
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: July 22, 2011, 01:10:48 PM »

My phone doesnt handle quotes well so i just wanted to say a quick thanks for the kind words. I am very lucky to have 2 wonderful kids as well who i am taking to an entomology exhibit at the fair this afternoon. Hugs to all and have a great day monkeys.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: July 22, 2011, 01:12:25 PM »

OH MY!!,it cant be true,who the hill pays a mill$ for lies

Casey Anthony agrees to $1-million interview, TV producer says
 July 22, 2011 |  9:48am
A television producer says he has scored the first television interview with Casey Anthony, a $1-million deal arranged when he met her in a Palm Springs hotel.
Al Taylor divulged few details about the alleged agreement, which he announced Wednesday by telephone on Dr. Drew Pinksy’s HLN show.

No where does it state Casey agreed to this interview.  He never said she did on the Dr. Drew show either.  This article is bogus imo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: July 22, 2011, 01:14:07 PM »

gezze from same story above 5mill$

Taylor is not the only person to say he’s arranging Anthony’s first interview since her acquittal.

Ohio-based Schalmo Productions has offered Anthony $5 million for an interview, a spokesman told Orlando’s FOX 35 on Thursday.
“I think it’s going to take that much for her to talk,” Jake Schalmo said.

The thing is ~ who really wants to hear what lies she spews ?   Who is *really* interested ?  That entire herd has a very high opinion of themselves and their self-worth.  ick and ugh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.