March 28, 2024, 02:16:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 373170 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #580 on: July 22, 2011, 01:16:12 PM »

Forgive me monkeys for the rant i am about to unleash. The Anthonys trip to the Bahamas has been the straw that broke the camels back. They need to rest...FROM WHAT? Sitting on their rears and lying for the last 3 yrs? Im so tired of them getting everything handed to them. My husband has just had to get a second job so we can pay off some of our bills...mainly getting our car payment caught up. This same car that we are trying to hold on to has a starter going out and we are just crossing our fingers that it will hold out a little longer. The Anthonys get a brand new jeep and havent had to work in 3 years. Theres something really wrong with the world. It seems like it doesnt pay to be a good person anymore. Sorry for the personal stuff but i am sick of worrying about bills while the Anthonys make all sorts of money off of poor Caylee.

I so agree with you.  It pisses me off too.  I see people where I live on welfare who do not work, get food stamps, free rent, whatever, and I work my arse off and eat hot dogs and beans all the time.  I could just as easily quit my job and live off the state, but I chose not to.  Noboy has pride any more. 

They make me sick, every last one of them.  Bozo too, using the death of a child to make his practice busier, disgusting, lying and innuendoing into a not guilty verdict, maybe others will want his lies and innuendos too, making him a ton of money until they realize what a sucky lawyer he is. 

They say only the good die young?  I believe it.  the bad and horrible live long prosperous lives with people sucking up to them forever and willing to pay them whatever. 

Makes me question humanity all the time.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: July 22, 2011, 01:18:06 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
Case No. 2008-CF-015606-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
07/21/2011           Acknowledgment of Appeal
5D11-2357

WTF?  Why do they have to acknowledge an appeal?  Here, she is costing the State of Florida even more money. 

Yes just call FL "Mr Deep Pockets"   I think the first filing was to advise that she was going to file an appeal and evidently now they have turned appeal in. (?) They barely made the deadline last Friday with the first filing.

From same article from above......

"Annette Kniola's Summary

Opened my new business Heavens Pennies, LLC. I have created a new and unique coin album Heaven Cent for collection of Pennies from Heaven, a grief gift for all families and friends whose loved one has passed away. I planned this work on behalf of my niece Ivy Rose Scholtz who died at the age of three to an accidental pool drowning. My album donates 10% of proceeds to a charity Stew Leonard III Children's Charity which help with swim lessons and water safety.

Wow, ain't that sumpin.  Wondering here....

http://twitter.com/#!/AnnetteKniola

Go down her postings and she is obsessed with drownings. She has articles about drowning not looking like drowning. She has very depressing and almost obsessive postings.

Wow, I didn't stay very long at all.  Sad site, obsessed.  She must google drownings every day.  I can't say I blame her.  If my child drowned, I would be a bit obsessed too.  Horrible way to die, I would imagine. 

It does seem like she has a good heart, though. Her niece was cute. I can't even imagine. Hope I never have to find out either. But why did she post something about Casey's whereabouts if her site I'd dedicated to child drownings & charity to spread safety awareness?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: July 22, 2011, 01:19:15 PM »

Slideshow of George Anthony Tattoo:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/23904602/detail.html

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: July 22, 2011, 01:20:46 PM »

Heads up Nassau Monkeys!!!!

- private jet charter (paid by their 'supporters')

- limo ride to airport

George, Cindy Leave USA On Trip For 'Rest'
Attorney: Couple Not Going To Meet Casey

POSTED: 11:55 am EDT July 22, 2011
UPDATED: 12:08 pm EDT July 22, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28633882/detail.html

WOW!!  JUST WOW!  You can lie to LE, the FBI and commit perjury and not only NOT be charged but get a private jet flight to where? for what?  Lippman lies......someone is vetting them for an interview and a something else...I have a few ideas...but will keep them to myself for now. How would Lippman know if KC has a passport or not

6 morons, in total, in the traveling party. Not named.

Isn't six the number of officers in the fraudations(s)???

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: July 22, 2011, 01:20:49 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/216775268360387?id=224238914280689&notif_t=group_activity

Hey guys, look at what I found on the We Support Casey Anthony Page...Bahahahahahahahahaha

I just heard back from Baez Law Firm.. If you are interested in making a donation towards supporting / Protecting Casey, here's how:

You can send a money order or cashier’s check made payable to the Baez Law Firm and send it to 522 Simpson Road, Kissimmee, FL 34744. Make sure you note that it’s for Ms. Anthony

Actually, people could have some fun with that.  Imagine all the things one could send to that address:

-Fake money (the kind they make for kids)
-A fake check with a negative dollar amount (Ex: -$1,000,000 - Memo: Crime doesn't pay)
-Photoshopped copies of dollar bills with Caylee's pic and and the words, "Blood money"
-A pile of maggot-infested poo in a box
-Duct tape
-Heart shaped stickers

I think I will send some fake Monopoly money!  LOL

I will send a poster size gas can with a piece of duct tape over it.
Don't forget the heart sticker!

I would send a money order for .01 but then I would be out a stamp and the money order and that is over a dollar. Not worth it. I will go to the dollar store and get some cat litter for my cat.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: July 22, 2011, 01:22:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28632128/detail.html
Attorney Offers Casey Whereabouts To Highest Bidder
Lawyer: Unidentified Client Will Sell Casey Info

POSTED: 9:36 am EDT July 22, 2011
UPDATED: 10:17 am EDT July 22, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orlando attorney sent an email to WESH and other news organizations that stated a client had information regarding the whereabouts of Casey Anthony – information the client is “willing to release” to the “highest bidder.”

“Once the bidder has had the opportunity to verify and confirm the accuracy of the information regarding Ms. Anthony’s whereabouts, the escrow shall be released,” read the attorney's email.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28632128/detail.html#ixzz1SqOehXGR

Wow. She'd better the highest bidder isn't from the Lucchese family... Monkey Devil!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: July 22, 2011, 01:23:06 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
Case No. 2008-CF-015606-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
07/21/2011           Acknowledgment of Appeal
5D11-2357

WTF?  Why do they have to acknowledge an appeal?  Here, she is costing the State of Florida even more money. 

Yes just call FL "Mr Deep Pockets"   I think the first filing was to advise that she was going to file an appeal and evidently now they have turned appeal in. (?) They barely made the deadline last Friday with the first filing.

From same article from above......

"Annette Kniola's Summary

Opened my new business Heavens Pennies, LLC. I have created a new and unique coin album Heaven Cent for collection of Pennies from Heaven, a grief gift for all families and friends whose loved one has passed away. I planned this work on behalf of my niece Ivy Rose Scholtz who died at the age of three to an accidental pool drowning. My album donates 10% of proceeds to a charity Stew Leonard III Children's Charity which help with swim lessons and water safety.

Wow, ain't that sumpin.  Wondering here....

http://twitter.com/#!/AnnetteKniola

Go down her postings and she is obsessed with drownings. She has articles about drowning not looking like drowning. She has very depressing and almost obsessive postings.

Wow, I didn't stay very long at all.  Sad site, obsessed.  She must google drownings every day.  I can't say I blame her.  If my child drowned, I would be a bit obsessed too.  Horrible way to die, I would imagine. 

It does seem like she has a good heart, though. Her niece was cute. I can't even imagine. Hope I never have to find out either. But why did she post something about Casey's whereabouts if her site I'd dedicated to child drownings & charity to spread safety awareness?

Maybe to increase visits to her site.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: July 22, 2011, 01:23:11 PM »

Lunch time, not looking.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #588 on: July 22, 2011, 01:26:04 PM »

Heads up Nassau Monkeys!!!!

- private jet charter (paid by their 'supporters')

- limo ride to airport

George, Cindy Leave USA On Trip For 'Rest'
Attorney: Couple Not Going To Meet Casey

POSTED: 11:55 am EDT July 22, 2011
UPDATED: 12:08 pm EDT July 22, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28633882/detail.html

WOW!!  JUST WOW!  You can lie to LE, the FBI and commit perjury and not only NOT be charged but get a private jet flight to where? for what?  Lippman lies......someone is vetting them for an interview and a something else...I have a few ideas...but will keep them to myself for now. How would Lippman know if KC has a passport or not

6 morons, in total, in the traveling party. Not named.

Isn't six the number of officers in the fraudations(s)???

Yep!

::snipping2::
CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC.    —-OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS:

Title: President             Title: S
 Cindy M. Anthony,        George A. Anthony

Title: D                           Title:  D
 Lee A. Anthony             Mallory Parker

Title:  TD                       Title:  D
 Jody Parker                  Brenda Black

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/07/cindygeorge-anthony-take-up-to-80-of-foundation-donation-money/

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: July 22, 2011, 01:26:25 PM »

Forgive me monkeys for the rant i am about to unleash. The Anthonys trip to the Bahamas has been the straw that broke the camels back. They need to rest...FROM WHAT? Sitting on their rears and lying for the last 3 yrs? Im so tired of them getting everything handed to them. My husband has just had to get a second job so we can pay off some of our bills...mainly getting our car payment caught up. This same car that we are trying to hold on to has a starter going out and we are just crossing our fingers that it will hold out a little longer. The Anthonys get a brand new jeep and havent had to work in 3 years. Theres something really wrong with the world. It seems like it doesnt pay to be a good person anymore. Sorry for the personal stuff but i am sick of worrying about bills while the Anthonys make all sorts of money off of poor Caylee.

I hear ya, I was thinking the same as you.  Working taxpayers can't even afford to go on a vacation!  but the people who seem to be above the law and not working get to go away and get a new Jeep. Looks like Cindy had a new outfit every day she showed up in court Something is really wrong with this. I hope it rains the whole time they are there, and a hurricane comes and washes them away! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: July 22, 2011, 01:27:10 PM »

Me neither. I firmly believe they only got those tats as another cover up for Casey's tattoo, or it would never have been brought up by the DT during the trial.  They will never honor Caylee in any way.....never.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: July 22, 2011, 01:27:41 PM »

O/T
at 2;15 EST the jury in the A. sowell case will announce the verdicts for the 80+ count of charges

feed
http://www.cleveland.com/anthony-sowell/index.ssf/2011/07/anthony_sowell_trial_live_video_from_the_courtroom.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: July 22, 2011, 01:28:32 PM »

Me neither. I firmly believe they only got those tats as another cover up for Casey's tattoo, or it would never have been brought up by the DT during the trial.  They will never honor Caylee in any way.....never.

George= all show...no go

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #593 on: July 22, 2011, 01:31:31 PM »

O/T
at 2;15 EST the jury in the A. sowell case will announce the verdicts for the 80+ count of charges

feed
http://www.cleveland.com/anthony-sowell/index.ssf/2011/07/anthony_sowell_trial_live_video_from_the_courtroom.html

If any of those are not guilty, I swear to all the heavens above, I am moving to frikkin iraq.  How long have they been out?  80 charges, OMG.  how do you even start deliberating for that many charges?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: July 22, 2011, 01:35:18 PM »

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."
Beth Holloway - May, 2010

EDUCATION AND CHANGE

DR. DREW
Aired July 14, 2011 - 21:00   ET

<snipped>

DR. DREW PINSKY, HOST ... What do we, as a public, do with this story that we`ve been so taken by?

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE`S MOTHER: Well, I mean, when you think about it, I mean, every tragic event brings about the need for education and change.  And it`s unfortunate that a mother could go 31 days without letting anyone know that her daughter was missing. But I mean, it happens time and time again. A horrific event brings about the need for education or change, and that is exactly what is coming out of Caylee`s murder.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/14/ddhln.01.html

The Caylee Anthony Case

New York lawmakers preparing to introduce 'Caylee's Law'
7/18/2011

ALBANY, N.Y., July 18 (Reuters) - Citing the recent acquittal of Casey Anthony, some New York state lawmakers want to make it a felony to fail to report a missing or dead child, but many legal experts say the proposal is unnecessary and could compound family court proceedings.

The proposal, dubbed "Caylee's Law" after Anthony's 2-year-old daughter, who was found dead in 2008 after Anthony failed to report her missing for 31 days, would make it a class E felony to go more than 72 hours without notifying authorities of a missing child and 24 hours without reporting a death. Similar proposals have been announced in at least two dozen other states.

The bill has not yet been formally introduced in New York, but lawmakers who have announced their intention to propose the measure said it would give prosecutors an additional tool in exceptional cases.

<snipped>

http://newsandinsight.thomsonreuters.com/Legal/News/2011/07_-_July/New_York_lawmakers_preparing_to_introduce__Caylee_s_Law_/

The Natalee Holloway Case

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 200:  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professinals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: July 22, 2011, 01:35:33 PM »

This may have already been discussed while I was away and I'm going from memory......During jury selection, and I think it was the day the woman in the gallery shouted out  "She killed somebody"....A woman was in the process of being questioned. After the outburst, she was sent out of the courtroom and when she was called back in to finish, she said she was talking to a man in black. 

Was this woman accepted on the jury panel? 

Was it Jeremy Lyons she was referring to and did he also talk with others?  If so, how come he wasn't charged at that time with jury tampering? He had no business being anywhere but inside the courtroom.  We all know just how low this guy stoops...way beyond the bottom of the slimiest pond scum.
Just wondering

That potential juror was dismissed. I posted it on the meet the juror thread. Don't know if the guy was Lyons but it's very suspicious. I think more than one person was questioning potential jurors & spreading slanted propaganda.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: July 22, 2011, 01:37:22 PM »

...but Robyn you have a clear conscience. I imagine you also have many who love and adore you.  That is worth more than millions in blood money.  You care for the unprotected children in this world and that says so much about your character.
(I only logged in to say this to you)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #597 on: July 22, 2011, 01:38:09 PM »

ORLANDO --

An airline official has confirmed to News 13 that George and Cindy Anthony left Orlando Friday.

Sheltair Aviation General Manager Eddie Dussault, said the parents of Casey Anthony boarded a charter flight at 11 a.m. at Orlando Executive Airport.

Dussault could not confirm where they were headed or who owns the plane, however he said he saw their charter flight take off.

Sheltair Aviation offers pilots and plane owners corporate hangar rental space.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/283626/George,-Cindy-Anthony-seen-boarding-plane-at-Orlando-Executive-Airport

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #598 on: July 22, 2011, 01:39:23 PM »

HLN, 1 min ago, they are saying Baez contends he has not met with Al Taylor nor Jake 5M$ guys and has no intention of doing so.

I guess the money just isn't coming through like he and Casey expected.

I imagine they are pooling their resources (infamy) and putting together much bigger deals of their own. They would be likely to cash in big time on movie and book deals, not to mention the interviews.

As fame drops like a rock, they know they have to hurry to the bank.

Nothing by Charles Manson, BTK, Jeffrey Dohmer, etc., have ever made them any money. The ONLY money to be made is by people who write about THEM. And that is non-fiction, not novels "based on." When the world knows the real story, the facts as they unfolded, no one wants to read some fictional story? Not going to happen.

I could have a biography and documentary OUT in six months without ever leaving my computer. (I am gagging, writing this.)  He who is first, wins the money.

These two things would sell, because of my being the third party, with no principles being involved and therefore appearing non-biased. AND no Anthony's nor any of the defense team would get a single cent from my efforts.

There are non-fiction writers all over the country, yet we hear from only a few. Why?

Would YOU want to have to go back through all of this again and again, scrutinize every piece of evidence, re-read every e-mail and blog and all the media reports? Want to be remembered for writing about this FUBAR?

For the same reason SM remains anonymous.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: July 22, 2011, 01:39:24 PM »

Speaking of Jurist. Remember the first day of jurist and that girl showed up and was talking
to a bunch of the jurist about KC and a bunch of crap. Didnt they have to send 50 jurist home
I remember how mad JP was. Also that day that Bozo left at lunch time and didn't come back.
Did he ever explain why he left? That memo from the N.E. was very nice if true. If it was true
I bet N.E. would buy some bricks for Caylee's memorial if they  knew about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.