April 19, 2024, 11:31:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 375676 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #600 on: July 22, 2011, 01:40:55 PM »

The (childish) DT enjoys manipulating gullible minds, the "Pilot's daughter" may be trying to start rumors. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: July 22, 2011, 01:43:18 PM »

O/T
at 2;15 EST the jury in the A. sowell case will announce the verdicts for the 80+ count of charges

feed
http://www.cleveland.com/anthony-sowell/index.ssf/2011/07/anthony_sowell_trial_live_video_from_the_courtroom.html

If any of those are not guilty, I swear to all the heavens above, I am moving to frikkin iraq.  How long have they been out?  80 charges, OMG.  how do you even start deliberating for that many charges?

since 4pm-7-20-11,they had better be thinking of caylee,im sure those women's fam,would be a lot diff than,the public for KC verdict

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: July 22, 2011, 01:45:15 PM »

Oh come on guys~

I had to search for their tattoos to see if they said Hakuna Matata.

I'd like to find a pic of Cindy's tattoo. 

I imagine in due time, Chithead will have Bella Vita covered up.

Any ideas?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #603 on: July 22, 2011, 01:46:01 PM »

O/T
at 2;15 EST the jury in the A. sowell case will announce the verdicts for the 80+ count of charges

feed
http://www.cleveland.com/anthony-sowell/index.ssf/2011/07/anthony_sowell_trial_live_video_from_the_courtroom.html

If any of those are not guilty, I swear to all the heavens above, I am moving to frikkin iraq.  How long have they been out?  80 charges, OMG.  how do you even start deliberating for that many charges?

since 4pm-7-20-11,they had better be thinking of caylee,im sure those women's fam,would be a lot diff than,the public for KC verdict

I was reading that the judge acquited him of 2 charges.  OMG, makes no sense, the woman's head was found in his house. 

I can only hope that his jury has more than 2 brain cells between them and not where they share a brain cell like in KCs case. 

I hate the skenky one. 

What are the stages of grief?  Which one am I in?  LOL

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: July 22, 2011, 01:46:19 PM »

The (childish) DT enjoys manipulating gullible minds, the "Pilot's daughter" may be trying to start rumors. 

She's probably in Al Capones empty vault compliments of Geraldo.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #605 on: July 22, 2011, 01:48:18 PM »

That's perfect for her as long as they drop it back in the ocean after she is inside it. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Robyn621
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: July 22, 2011, 01:49:07 PM »

Forgive me monkeys for the rant i am about to unleash. The Anthonys trip to the Bahamas has been the straw that broke the camels back. They need to rest...FROM WHAT? Sitting on their rears and lying for the last 3 yrs? Im so tired of them getting everything handed to them. My husband has just had to get a second job so we can pay off some of our bills...mainly getting our car payment caught up. This same car that we are trying to hold on to has a starter going out and we are just crossing our fingers that it will hold out a little longer. The Anthonys get a brand new jeep and havent had to work in 3 years. Theres something really wrong with the world. It seems like it doesnt pay to be a good person anymore. Sorry for the personal stuff but i am sick of worrying about bills while the Anthonys make all sorts of money off of poor Caylee.

...but Robyn you have a clear conscience. I imagine you also have many who love and adore you.  That is worth more than millions in blood money.  You care for the unprotected children in this world and that says so much about your character.
(I only logged in to say this to you)

Thank you...that is a really nice thing to say. Smile

I'm wondering if maybe the trip is a ruse. Maybe they'll fly to the Bahamas only long enough to get on a different plane and fly to wear KC is.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: July 22, 2011, 01:51:14 PM »

Forgive me monkeys for the rant i am about to unleash. The Anthonys trip to the Bahamas has been the straw that broke the camels back. They need to rest...FROM WHAT? Sitting on their rears and lying for the last 3 yrs? Im so tired of them getting everything handed to them. My husband has just had to get a second job so we can pay off some of our bills...mainly getting our car payment caught up. This same car that we are trying to hold on to has a starter going out and we are just crossing our fingers that it will hold out a little longer. The Anthonys get a brand new jeep and havent had to work in 3 years. Theres something really wrong with the world. It seems like it doesnt pay to be a good person anymore. Sorry for the personal stuff but i am sick of worrying about bills while the Anthonys make all sorts of money off of poor Caylee.

I hear ya, I was thinking the same as you.  Working taxpayers can't even afford to go on a vacation!  but the people who seem to be above the law and not working get to go away and get a new Jeep. Looks like Cindy had a new outfit every day she showed up in court Something is really wrong with this. I hope it rains the whole time they are there, and a hurricane comes and washes them away! 

Bella Vida, the good life, that's just what tot mom gave them. Tot mom wanted their house and all the things having money can buy. She has made it all possible for them NOT her.

She is in hiding, can't go shopping like they do, travel, go on a cruise, dine out with friends...nope Cindy and George got it all. Now they are even stealing her media attention.

Wow, what a neat family.

Wonder whose money they are spending on this lavish lifestyle?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #608 on: July 22, 2011, 01:52:08 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28632128/detail.html
Attorney Offers Casey Whereabouts To Highest Bidder
Lawyer: Unidentified Client Will Sell Casey Info

POSTED: 9:36 am EDT July 22, 2011
UPDATED: 10:17 am EDT July 22, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orlando attorney sent an email to WESH and other news organizations that stated a client had information regarding the whereabouts of Casey Anthony – information the client is “willing to release” to the “highest bidder.”

“Once the bidder has had the opportunity to verify and confirm the accuracy of the information regarding Ms. Anthony’s whereabouts, the escrow shall be released,” read the attorney's email.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28632128/detail.html#ixzz1SqOehXGR

Wow. She'd better the highest bidder isn't from the Lucchese family... Monkey Devil!

(comment) from http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28632128/detail.html

Sounds like the "anticipated" big dollar offers are dwindling down. Funny, it may get to the point where Bozo and his "Money-Maker" will be paying someone to listen!!!

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28632128/detail.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: July 22, 2011, 01:53:06 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
Case No. 2008-CF-015606-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
07/21/2011           Acknowledgment of Appeal
5D11-2357

WTF?  Why do they have to acknowledge an appeal?  Here, she is costing the State of Florida even more money. 

Yes just call FL "Mr Deep Pockets"   I think the first filing was to advise that she was going to file an appeal and evidently now they have turned appeal in. (?) They barely made the deadline last Friday with the first filing.

From same article from above......

"Annette Kniola's Summary

Opened my new business Heavens Pennies, LLC. I have created a new and unique coin album Heaven Cent for collection of Pennies from Heaven, a grief gift for all families and friends whose loved one has passed away. I planned this work on behalf of my niece Ivy Rose Scholtz who died at the age of three to an accidental pool drowning. My album donates 10% of proceeds to a charity Stew Leonard III Children's Charity which help with swim lessons and water safety.

Wow, ain't that sumpin.  Wondering here....

you know there are alot of people that believe the Anthony's were in on the whole "molestation/throw George under the bus" scam from the beginning.  So was my husband.  He thinks all this subtle friction shown in the media from Lippman & the bits of helpful information Cindy & Lee gave is to keep prosecutors off the Anthony's heels.  I don't believe it but I gotta admit I'm starting to wonder...............

Good morning Monkeys---I believe it Beth.  I've believed from the beginning that this was a plan which required the Anthonys' cooperation and might have even originated with them, IMO most likely Cindy.  Remember when George was asked under oath if he had molested Casey, he put his head down and waited several seconds before saying, "No."  An innocent man who was not in on the scheme would have shouted from the rooftops that he did not.  I think he didn't molest her, but I also think that knowing his temper, he would not have been so meek in answering were he not part of it.  I think Cindy is the only one of the group, including Baez and Mason, who is smart enough to think it up and pull it off.  IMO of course.

The judge made a number of mistakes in choosing the jury, so blatant that one wonders if they were indeed mistakes. And the jury, suffering from Stockholm syndrome, wanted to please Perry upon whom they were dependent for food, lodging, entertainment and even smoking time.   He, IMO, made it clear by his rulings and insults to Mr. Ashton, that he held the prosecution in disdain, yet he coddled Baez.  This, plus the jury not wanting to stay any longer and the woman who had plans to go to Europe on July 7, accommodated everyone except Caylee. 

Wow! You know I have that thought in my head too. I brushed it off bc it seems like this judge knows tge law like the back of his hand, inside & out. Why mess with his elected seat? Would it be to keep his perfect record? I'm just hoping that's not the case. This man is 100% fluent in the law. Why jeopardize everything?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #610 on: July 22, 2011, 01:55:07 PM »

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: July 22, 2011, 01:55:51 PM »

Interesting post:

http://house-of-mirrors.blogspot.com/

Malignant Narcissists Get Worse With Age

Everything that characterizes NPD makes the narcissist impervious to change. So if you’re holding out hope that a narcissist will one day see the error of his or her ways and make adjustments – Fogetta bout it!

And from what I’ve observed, they don’t mellow with age. The malignant narcissist does not become a kinder, gentler, wiser version of its sinister self. Au contraire.  The MN is always pushing the boundaries of bad behaviour and they only become more cruel, vicious and treacherous with time and opportunity. A lifetime of getting away with evil deeds makes them nastier and crazier.  I would say that malignant narcissism is a progressive disorder in that the narcissist becomes more disturbed with each passing year.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: July 22, 2011, 02:02:19 PM »

I hear ya, I was thinking the same as you.  Working taxpayers can't even afford to go on a vacation!  but the people who seem to be above the law and not working get to go away and get a new Jeep. Looks like Cindy had a new outfit every day she showed up in court Something is really wrong with this. I hope it rains the whole time they are there, and a hurricane comes and washes them away! 

I hope lightening hits everyone of them to show the evil of this world they can't fool God.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: July 22, 2011, 02:05:06 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/22/casey-anthony-jose-baez-tv-deal-interview-mark-geragos-attorney-deal-shopping-abc-nbc-cbs-broadcast-fees-photos-morning-shows/

Casey Anthony Lawyer Negotiates ($$$) w/ Networks

Jose Baez -- Casey Anthony's lawyer -- is holed up at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City, holding court with all of the major networks - to determine who will score the first interview with Casey -- and big bucks are involved.
 ::snipping2::

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: July 22, 2011, 02:06:07 PM »

Interesting post:

http://house-of-mirrors.blogspot.com/

Malignant Narcissists Get Worse With Age

Everything that characterizes NPD makes the narcissist impervious to change. So if you’re holding out hope that a narcissist will one day see the error of his or her ways and make adjustments – Fogetta bout it!

And from what I’ve observed, they don’t mellow with age. The malignant narcissist does not become a kinder, gentler, wiser version of its sinister self. Au contraire.  The MN is always pushing the boundaries of bad behaviour and they only become more cruel, vicious and treacherous with time and opportunity. A lifetime of getting away with evil deeds makes them nastier and crazier.  I would say that malignant narcissism is a progressive disorder in that the narcissist becomes more disturbed with each passing year.

Well, lets throw in that almost all of the world knows what kc is.
So what does that do to the person?
Jmo, it seems to me I bet kc doesn't like hiding.  Bet that's eating at her.
 Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 22, 2011, 02:13:52 PM »

HLN, 1 min ago, they are saying Baez contends he has not met with Al Taylor nor Jake 5M$ guys and has no intention of doing so.

I guess the money just isn't coming through like he and Casey expected.

I imagine they are pooling their resources (infamy) and putting together much bigger deals of their own. They would be likely to cash in big time on movie and book deals, not to mention the interviews.

As fame drops like a rock, they know they have to hurry to the bank.

Nothing by Charles Manson, BTK, Jeffrey Dohmer, etc., have ever made them any money. The ONLY money to be made is by people who write about THEM. And that is non-fiction, not novels "based on." When the world knows the real story, the facts as they unfolded, no one wants to read some fictional story? Not going to happen.

I could have a biography and documentary OUT in six months without ever leaving my computer. (I am gagging, writing this.)  He who is first, wins the money.

These two things would sell, because of my being the third party, with no principles being involved and therefore appearing non-biased. AND no Anthony's nor any of the defense team would get a single cent from my efforts.

There are non-fiction writers all over the country, yet we hear from only a few. Why?

Would YOU want to have to go back through all of this again and again, scrutinize every piece of evidence, re-read every e-mail and blog and all the media reports? Want to be remembered for writing about this FUBAR?

For the same reason SM remains anonymous.

Thanks, but no thanks.

well someone is lying and i would bet its bozo....he wants geraldo to do the interview and it sounds like casey wants the fast easy money taylor is offering however i cant imagine she would hook herself up to a lie detector and have the world know she is lying about killing Caylee
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: July 22, 2011, 02:15:37 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/22/casey-anthony-jose-baez-tv-deal-interview-mark-geragos-attorney-deal-shopping-abc-nbc-cbs-broadcast-fees-photos-morning-shows/

Jose Baez -- Casey Anthony's lawyer -- is holed up at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City, holding court with all of the major networks - to determine who will score the first interview with Casey -- and big bucks are involved.

guess he can change his name to PIMP BAEZ
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: July 22, 2011, 02:17:52 PM »

If true, it won't be a show but will be a grossly hyped Special. Those poor sponsors. Can't imagine how they will be blasted with negative correspondence and phone calls.

There may be a sponsor or two that might foolishly think they won't care.

These folks had their opportunity to say what's on their mind...at the trial. Now, it doesn't matter any more. We wanted justice in the court room, not rhetoric in the media.

We must keep an eye on them because they've proven they can't be trusted, just self-protection on our part.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: July 22, 2011, 02:18:45 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/283626/George,-Cindy-Anthony-seen-boarding-plane-at-Orlando-Executive-Airport?cmpid=caseytwitterbook
George, Cindy Anthony seen boarding plane at Orlando Executive Airport
Last Updated: Friday, July 22, 2011 1:59 PM

Sheltair Aviation General Manager Eddie Dussault, said the parents of Casey Anthony boarded a charter flight at 11 a.m. at Orlando Executive Airport.

Dussault could not confirm where they were headed or who owns the plane, however he said he saw their charter flight take off.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: July 22, 2011, 02:19:46 PM »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
TMZ REPORT: jose baez negotiating #caseyanthony interview with 3 networks NBC, ABC and CBS...
7 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/@vinniepolitan

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.