April 23, 2024, 05:59:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 375866 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: July 22, 2011, 03:10:21 PM »

Proof that not all jurors are idiots. Just a certain 12.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: July 22, 2011, 03:11:07 PM »

Well, I think G & C should get matching tatoos that their daughter has..."beautiful life".....they are all living it now.  Cruise, private planes, tv shows, trips to NY, Bahamas.  Who said crime doesn't pay?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #662 on: July 22, 2011, 03:13:30 PM »

Anthony Sowell GUILTY!

Most beautiful word I've heard in a long, long time. an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Absolutey, how a jury is supposed to work.  At least he won't be walk any streets a free man any time soon.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: July 22, 2011, 03:18:23 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/22/casey-anthony-jose-baez-tv-deal-interview-mark-geragos-attorney-deal-shopping-abc-nbc-cbs-broadcast-fees-photos-morning-shows/

Casey Anthony Lawyer Negotiates ($$$) w/ Networks

Jose Baez -- Casey Anthony's lawyer -- is holed up at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City, holding court with all of the major networks - to determine who will score the first interview with Casey -- and big bucks are involved.
 ::snipping2::

guess he can change his name to PIMP BAEZ

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: July 22, 2011, 03:18:27 PM »

Anthony Sowell GUILTY!

Most beautiful word I've heard in a long, long time. an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Absolutey, how a jury is supposed to work.  At least he won't be walk any streets a free man any time soon.

I watched it live.
The judge took the verdict papers then said a 10-15 break to talk to the jury first before reading them.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: July 22, 2011, 03:18:37 PM »

Well, I think G & C should get matching tatoos that their daughter has..."beautiful life".....they are all living it now.  Cruise, private planes, tv shows, trips to NY, Bahamas.  Who said crime doesn't pay?

For a season bikerbev ... for a season.

Janet

+++++

Mark 8:36
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: July 22, 2011, 03:20:33 PM »

catching up from pg 28..wanted to skip ahead to report that I was just at Target and there is not 1 magazine that has Casey on the cover..not 1..Enquirer had a small picture in the corner about the $5 mil dollar deal that she lost out on..something like that..

I am glad that she is not on any of the covers but I find it odd...could it be that the magazine companies are listening to us? that we will boycott anything about Casey Ho? makes me happy if that is the case..
back to catching up..

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #667 on: July 22, 2011, 03:22:09 PM »

Anthony Sowell GUILTY!

I watched it live.
The judge took the verdict papers then said a 10-15 break to talk to the jury first before reading them.

Its still ongoing and its taking forever.  but his bd is the same as mine, how horrible, not same year though.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: July 22, 2011, 03:23:41 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/22/casey-anthony-jose-baez-tv-deal-interview-mark-geragos-attorney-deal-shopping-abc-nbc-cbs-broadcast-fees-photos-morning-shows/

Jose Baez -- Casey Anthony's lawyer -- is holed up at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City, holding court with all of the major networks - to determine who will score the first interview with Casey -- and big bucks are involved.

It is odd, I've always thought he looked like a gangsta. That black, slicked down hair, the dark suits and so on.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: July 22, 2011, 03:24:27 PM »

Omg Brandi....lmao............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: July 22, 2011, 03:24:56 PM »

LOVE IT....gosh what about his other clients....who is taking care of them
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: July 22, 2011, 03:27:52 PM »

The only thing missing is a big diamond grille in his mouth.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: July 22, 2011, 03:35:01 PM »

Janet

Maybe Cindy and Geo should have gone to the jail to find a better lawyer.

+++++

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: July 22, 2011, 03:35:37 PM »

Anthony Sowell GUILTY!

I wish Judge Perry had done that!!!
I watched it live.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: July 22, 2011, 03:36:16 PM »

Janet

+++++

Oops wrong bucket.

Maybe Cindy and Geo should have gone to the jail to find a better lawyer.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: July 22, 2011, 03:36:28 PM »

catching up from pg 28..wanted to skip ahead to report that I was just at Target and there is not 1 magazine that has Casey on the cover..not 1..Enquirer had a small picture in the corner about the $5 mil dollar deal that she lost out on..something like that..

I am glad that she is not on any of the covers but I find it odd...could it be that the magazine companies are listening to us? that we will boycott anything about Casey Ho? makes me happy if that is the case..
back to catching up..

thanks cookie...that is good news!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: July 22, 2011, 03:38:39 PM »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
TMZ REPORT: jose baez negotiating #caseyanthony interview with 3 networks NBC, ABC and CBS...
7 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/@vinniepolitan

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: July 22, 2011, 03:43:26 PM »

I sure the hell hope that the networks are not vying for her lying story..who cares what she has to say? I won't be watching any of it! and I will be writing letters if it comes out that this is a true story..
however, remember that TMZ had pictures on their site that they said was Cindy and George and it turned out not to be them..TMZ was about 2 weeks early ...they just left for a paid for vacation...from what Lippman says...who knows if that is true or not..Casey better not hear about them being gone, she will go over and clean the house out of her stuff and Caylees...not that she would want anything of Caylee's..but it would be spiteful biotch' at her best ....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: July 22, 2011, 03:44:45 PM »

imLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Don't worry. Not us. @jmsrts: I really hope NBC is not Going to pay Casey Anthony for an interview!! That's what TMZ is saying!”
5 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: July 22, 2011, 03:49:21 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
We've determined whose paying for George and Cindy's vacation. A new friend and benefactor. On @WESH .com #CaseyAnthony.
17 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.