April 24, 2024, 10:01:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 375955 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: July 22, 2011, 07:23:00 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Anthonys attorney says the couple is not planning to rendezvous with #CaseyAnthony in Bahamas and still "have no Idea where she is."
1 minute ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
I don't believe this for a minute - I think they are heading out to meet up with their murderess daughter.  To much of a coinky dink that they decide to head OUT of the country shortly after her release.  I am skeptical about this.

I'm beginning to believe it too - I think she's taking a boat down - privacy on the open sea!

PIRACY on the open sea would be better for me....someone get her and hold her for ransom..when no response comes wel then?  what do the pirates do?

Unfortunately they go after sailboats, not stink-pots usually.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: July 22, 2011, 07:26:09 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28632128/detail.html
Attorney Offers Casey Whereabouts To Highest Bidder
Lawyer: Client Will Sell Casey Info
POSTED: 9:36 am EDT July 22, 2011
UPDATED: 4:26 pm EDT July 22, 2011

Video at link.
Weaver said her client, a "Mr. Riley," would provide the city and state where Casey was, along with the name of the subdivision and even security features of the location.

After a call from WESH 2 News, Weaver said that she was withdrawing the offer and said she will no longer represent her client.

"I am not involved in selling information about Casey Anthony," Weaver said in a subsequent email to WESH.

Later Friday afternoon, Weaver's website was no longer accessible. Earlier in the day, the site had contact and background information.

The email does not fully identify identify the client. Weaver is an Orlando-area attorney.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28632128/detail.html#ixzz1SsaT3dJo

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #762 on: July 22, 2011, 07:31:21 PM »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
TMZ REPORT: jose baez negotiating #caseyanthony interview with 3 networks NBC, ABC and CBS...
7 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/@vinniepolitan

But, what on earth will they ask her ?  I sound stupid, I know, but I just don't get it.  Really, what does she have to say?  I guess she can tell us about the jail food and what she did for that hour of free time every day.

Who's going to watch?  Not me...........
Boycott time..............
I won't be watching and may just boycott that station forever!!!  Who will believe anything that lying murderer has to say anyway!  She has never told the truth.  Boy has Bozo stooped to an all time low being KC's media pimp!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: July 22, 2011, 07:32:39 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28637794/detail.html
Casey Attorney Admits He Was Surprised By Verdict
Posted: 4:27 pm EDT July 22, 2011Updated: 6:50 pm EDT July 22, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- One of Casey Anthony's attorneys offered up new information about his client, who has disappeared from the public eye.

Cheney Mason says Casey is safe, and is being guarded while she's in counseling. Mason also said, even he was surprised by her not guilty verdict.
 ::snipping2::
VIDEO REPORT: Cheney Mason Surprised By Casey Verdict http://www.wftv.com/video/28638510/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: July 22, 2011, 07:33:26 PM »

Personally, I think ABC will be the one to do the interview(at least with the A's). They've been shmoozing them from the get go.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: July 22, 2011, 07:35:39 PM »

Mason said he believes it was the right verdict, but was surprised because, he said, what the jury did took courage, given the public sentiment.

"They don't deserve to be criticized, they deserve to be memorialized," Mason said.   

One audience member asked Mason if it was possible Casey was guilty and got away with murder.

"Well, I guess it's possible you can go to Venus this afternoon," Mason replied.

Cheney spoke on a variety of subjects surrounding his controversial client, including rumors of money.

"There are no offers from anyone for books, movies, or interviews," Mason said.

And he was asked if he really knows what happened to Caylee.

"I know she drowned in the pool. I've known that since the first day I got on the case," Mason said.

~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: July 22, 2011, 07:40:06 PM »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
George and Cindy's trip courtesy of a "nice man" according to their atty Mark Lippman. It is a free trip.
8 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/@vinniepolitan
WOW  Your daughter murders your granddaughter, lies, steals and gets a tattoo.  You help her get off scott free by lying.  You steal money from your foundation (oops I mean getting a salary from your foundation) so you can get a new jeep, etc.  You get a free trip from a nice man.  I have one question:  What about CAYLEE MARIE? CA and GA???

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: July 22, 2011, 07:45:07 PM »

Mason said he believes it was the right verdict, but was surprised because, he said, what the jury did took courage, given the public sentiment.

"They don't deserve to be criticized, they deserve to be memorialized," Mason said.   

One audience member asked Mason if it was possible Casey was guilty and got away with murder.

"Well, I guess it's possible you can go to Venus this afternoon," Mason replied.

Cheney spoke on a variety of subjects surrounding his controversial client, including rumors of money.

"I know she drowned in the pool. I've known that since the first day I got on the case," Mason said.

Not believing it...You think he's trying to save his butt?

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: July 22, 2011, 07:49:55 PM »

HLN, JVM, 20 min ago, Al Taylor tells Jane he will take a lie detector test if it will prove he did, in fact, had a meeting with tot mom. Baez continues to deny the meeting occurred. Hmmmm

And we know Baez's word is good. Huh?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: July 22, 2011, 07:51:09 PM »

Not believing it...You think he's trying to save his butt?

If I was his wife (ewwwww) , I sure as heII have him distance himself or else.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: July 22, 2011, 07:58:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/28633882/detail.html
The Anthonys aren’t paying for this. It's a gift, and I'm glad we took them up on it," Lippman said.

He said a friend, east Orange County businessman David Deese, is paying for the trip. Deese made the offer some time back, Lippman said.

"I investigated him to make sure he's not some kook. They are comfortable with him and this family," he said.

Lippman described the trip as an opportunity for the couple to rest after their daughter's grueling murder trial.

"They're still recovering from the trial," Lippman told WESH.

Employees at the airport said the Anthonys appeared relaxed and looked like tourists.

The workers said a charter flight can cost around $8,000 alone.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28633882/detail.html#ixzz1SrufYTAY

That statement about their daughter's grueling trial says it all, the trial was NEVER about justice for Caylee, only about Casey but we all knew that anyway.....hope they enjoy their little vacation on the back of Caylee and the cusp of her birthday coming up.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #771 on: July 22, 2011, 08:04:46 PM »

Yep, if the Enquirer acknowledges it and doesn't want to touch her, then there is hope after all, love it!

If the NE could get an exclusive, they would, who are they kidding?  Bozo prob want a million. 

I was thinking along similar lines, that perhaps they don't have the money for an interview so they decided to put a spin on it and make it look like they would refuse to do an interview for moral reasons, just to bolster their crappy public image.  Clever...but sneaky.

They are sneaky Smile 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: July 22, 2011, 08:09:34 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
@MarthaSugalski Check out this Wx we just left at Orlando Executive! yfrog.com/h4rosktj

I wouldn't travel in that weather. 
I hope this weather is going towards the Bahama's and ruins their vacation!!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: July 22, 2011, 08:12:12 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
President and CEO of an Orlando Electrical contracting firm“@connie_estes: @gabetrav @bobkealing I wanna knowabout David Deese please.
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

4224 Metric Drive
Winter Park, FL 32792-6890 map
Winter Park, FL Metro Area
Phone: (407) 857-6133
About:
Quinco Electrical, Inc in Winter Park, FL is a private company which is listed under electrical contractors. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $25,200,000 and employs a staff of 350.

did i miss something,why does BK want this info
i know someone that retired from the install divison about 3 yr ago
http://www.quincoelectrical.com/home.html

President and CEO, DAVID DEESE, paid for Cindy and Geo exotic vacation.

Going to the Bahamas is hardly what I consider an exotic vacation. Most people who live in Florida have been in and out of the Bahamas so many times it is almost not considered a vacation. My next door neighbors took their boat down one or twice a month for a few days. We went with and some other friend a number of times, but it does get old after so many trips. We do enjoy Georgetown and Coco Cay as they are very interesting and you meet a lot of varied people mooring there for a few days. I am sure they will be staying in Nassau which in my opinion is the worst of the beautiful Bahamas.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: July 22, 2011, 08:13:21 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
@MarthaSugalski Check out this Wx we just left at Orlando Executive! yfrog.com/h4rosktj

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Nassau+The+Bahamas+BFXX0005

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: July 22, 2011, 08:14:50 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

Hey I see someone riding a broom in the storm.....dark hair.
 Monkey Devil!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: July 22, 2011, 08:15:42 PM »

Another thing about the Bring Kids Home organization:  I couldn't find anything about them in the news, on the BBB website nor on that IRS web search page.  And they mention this in their refund policy:

2) Decline delivery of your brick and simply designate the funds be moved from the Memorial Fund to our General Fund for Children's Programs or to the Hidden Oaks Elementary School Fund.

I couldn't find them on the Hidden Oaks website either.  I did a search and looked under "Business partners" but they are not there, although other charities are.  (If you click on the business partners link, a pop-up window tells you that you have to log-in to read the page.  Nonsense.  Just hold down your computer's "down arrow" button while clicking "cancel" on the pop-up.  But I did have to do it twice.)

OMG/////////// it is beginning to sound like another Anthony scam. We better research all these people thoroughly as it sounds as if the Anthonys may have a "straw man" being up front for them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #777 on: July 22, 2011, 08:21:49 PM »

sio it is true that the monster only serached onece for chloroform?
She searched for HOW TO MAKE CHLOROFORM and it sounds like only once.  Doesn't matter because all she needed to do was print out instructions once.
I am not sure if the PRO said that she also printed how to make chloroform. I think if you want to do something like that you will search more than once...to make chloroform is easy but she should search more if she wanted to make chloroform.....
(BBM)  It is not possible to reconstruct what Casey may have printed.

My understanding is that the question of "84 hits versus 1 hit" does not relate to chloroform searches in general, but rather for the one particular sci-spot site which was accessed through a Google search (typed into the search bar by Casey) "How to make chloroform."  So she may have visited that site only once, rather than 84 times.  That site.

However, there were also multiple other sites visited in relation to chloroform, "chloroform habit," etc.  Not only that, but these searches were in conjunction with "acetone," "alcohol," "peroxide," and darker topics, such as "neckbreaking," "shovel," "household weapons," "self defense," "death," and searches relating to fatal injuries. 

These searches were ALL MADE BY CASEY between March 17 and March 21, 2008, on the Anthonys' home computer.

... Can you say "premeditation?"

And we must not forget that these records from the Anthonys' computer, presented as evidence at trial, were the result of a forensic investigation made necessary on the part of OCSO because CASEY ERASED THE BROWSER HISTORY on the morning of July 16, 2008, as soon as she learned Yuri Melich intended to gain access to that computer.
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/06/caylee-anthony-case-consciousness-of-guilt/

... Can you say "consciousness of guilt?"

Casey Anthony has gotten away with murder.  Caylee Anthony was killed by her mother and robbed of justice.

-- The fact is that Casey searched online for information about chloroform.  This was around the time that she had gotten in trouble for stealing money from her family, and Cindy had sought help from a counselor, who advised kicking Casey out and getting custody of Caylee.

-- Cindy's mother Shirley speculated that perhaps "Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee."  Cindy's myspace blog refers to "betrayal," "daughter who stole lots of money" and was given "chance after chance."  Most importantly, Cindy says of the missing Caylee, "JEALOUSY has taken her away."

-- There was a shockingly high amount of chloroform detected in the trunk of the car Casey abandoned less than two weeks after Caylee was last seen.

-- She also borrowed a shovel.  And the car's trunk had a toddler sized stain.  And it reeked to high heaven of death/decomposition.  Which is why she abandoned the car.  Next to a dumpster, after making sure to place a decoy bag of trash in the trunk.

-- That trunk was tested and found to contain evidence that Caylee's decomposing body had been in it, including a hair with a tell-tale decomposed death band.

-- Caylee's remains were disposed of down the street from Casey's house, in a neighborhood garbage dumping ground, in a manner similar to the way her family had disposed of deceased pets in the past, and in a place where she and friends had allegedly buried pets as well.

-- Casey never reported Caylee missing.  She stayed away from the only home she'd ever known, for an entire month, while lying to everyone about where Caylee was.  She partied, lied, stole, watched movies, enjoyed life, etc. until she was tracked down by Cindy on July 15.

-- During this time, Casey wrote "Trust no one, only yourself.  Hold your head high.  Everyone lies, everyone dies.  With great power comes great consequence.  What is given can be taken away."

-- When Lee questioned her as to why she wouldn't reveal Caylee's whereabouts, Casey said "maybe I'm just a spiteful bitch."  And "an unfit mother."  "A bad daughter, a bad sister."

... Can you say "GUILTY?"

IMO, the jury's verdict represents not only an unforgivable travesty of justice, but a lawless and unconscionable attack on the law and the justice system.  It appears obvious to me that the Pinellas Twelve violated their oaths, failed in their sworn duty, disregarded the judge's instructions, willfully refused to consider evidence at all, and chose not to deliberate.  IMO there was an agenda, and it involved certain persons inside and outside of that jury room where Caylee was yet again disposed of like garbage.  They turned their backs on Caylee.  I see collusion and unethical, lawless, and criminal behavior as the only realistic explanation for what happened.

Janet asks where the outrage is.  Not where it should be, that is for sure.  Those who should be outraged on Caylee's behalf, and on behalf of law and justice, are strangely silent.

The outrage is here, among Caylee's bigger "family."  It is huge.  It is debilitating, incapacitating.  It is compounded by overwhelming sadness and disillusionment.

I pray the wicked will not prosper.  I pray Casey's name will be utterly forgotten, except as a footnote for miscarried justice, until the day she inevitably receives her comeuppance.  I pray that Caylee's name and her story will NEVER be forgotten.

(icey, thank you for posting the tribute and the loving image of Caylee.)

Des - I stole your eloquent words to use in a letter to an author on the lew rockwell site - I hope you do not mind. You expressed it so well!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: July 22, 2011, 08:29:48 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28639915/detail.html
Casey Anthony Abruptly Changed Defense Strategy
Kidnapping Story Changed To Drowning Within 4-Month Period
POSTED: Friday, July 22, 2011
UPDATED: 7:53 pm EDT July 22, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: July 22, 2011, 08:30:49 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

eerie pic, looks like the devil was coming to get Casey, missed her by a few days but I'm sure he'll be able to track her down and take his due inventory since she sold her soul to him. JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.