April 25, 2024, 10:46:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 376026 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #920 on: July 23, 2011, 03:23:19 PM »

GeraldoRivera Geraldo Rivera
Personal message by Geraldo to his Facebook & Twitter fans. Listen & let him know what you think. Thanks,... http://fb.me/17cBbBfrY
18 hours ago
https://twitter.com/#!/GeraldoRivera   

Oh, he is just so sickening. I could only watch the first ¼ or so of it right now.

Thanks Brandi.  That is what I figured.  I was just confused by all the jumping Geraldo's, thougth maybe he got a conscience and actually called the DT slugs and kC a murderer, maybe. 

ALL of those jumping Geraldo's have duct tape on his mouth, that was my reason for using them..in other words wishing he would shut up already.  Sorry about the confusion.  He will never a conscience or be unbiased when it comes to his friends and the murderers they choose to defend.  jmo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #921 on: July 23, 2011, 03:31:06 PM »

Personal message by Geraldo to his Facebook & Twitter fans. Listen & let him know what you think. Thanks,... http://fb.me/17cBbBfrY
18 hours ago

Oh, he is just so sickening. I could only watch the first ¼ or so of it right now.

Thanks Brandi.  That is what I figured.  I was just confused by all the jumping Geraldo's, thougth maybe he got a conscience and actually called the DT slugs and kC a murderer, maybe. 

ALL of those jumping Geraldo's have duct tape on his mouth, that was my reason for using them..in other words wishing he would shut up already.  Sorry about the confusion.  He will never a conscience or be unbiased when it comes to his friends and the murderers they choose to defend.  jmo

Thanks Texas mom.  The jumping Whoraldos confuse me all the time.  He looks too happy. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: July 23, 2011, 03:35:39 PM »

And to clarify ... I don't know that the Anthony's are on disability for "mental" problems ... what why else would they be on disability?!  They look perfectly capable of working to me!  I imagine no one is desparate to hire a bunch of liars to work at their company ... but perfectly capable of working.  And I don't know that Lee is on disability ... maybe just unemployment ... but for f*cks sake ... he's capable of getting a JOB!  The whole family just seems to have been looking for an easy ride ... and Casey murdering Caylee ... seems to have been their ticket!  I for one refuse to abide them!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: July 23, 2011, 03:50:08 PM »

18 hours ago

Me too---I couldn't take it.    He really is in his own little world.   Moral relativism to the max.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #924 on: July 23, 2011, 03:51:24 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11684.msg1452943#msg1452943

If anyone else is curious about what Geraldo had to say, but can't stomach listening to him there's a quick transcription of the video at the link above.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: July 23, 2011, 03:56:49 PM »

Would you watch an interview if Nancy Grace did it?

OH HELL NO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: July 23, 2011, 04:00:44 PM »

Would you watch an interview if Nancy Grace did it?

Depends on if her station paid blood money to KC. 

The only way I'd watch an interview with her (or DT) is if she/they were hooked up to a lie detector combined with a progressive electric shock for each lie told.

Here! HERE!    and I'd love to see either Mark Nejame or Mark Eiglarsh...both would not play games!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: July 23, 2011, 04:00:57 PM »

18 hours ago

Not listening, would anybody care to share what it is about?

Quick transcription...may not be perfect. I made a couple comments in parenthesis.

Introduces CT as the interviewer...often seen on the social networking sites.

Geraldo – Anyway...any questions you have for me; ask.  I’ve been on television 42 years, you know me...I tell the truth.  It’s not always easy on the ears, it’s not always popular.  Don’t you think that I would have loved to have been on the Nancy Grace side of this?  It’s so easy to ride a populous wave.

During the Simpson trial where I thought he was guilty.  And Simpson remember where there was DNA, there were bloody footprints, there was a blood splattered trail from the scene of the crime right to his home, there was the bloody gloves, there was a mountain of real evidence unlike in this case.  When I was doing the Simpson case that was so easy.  You know here you had a defendant that had cut his wife’s...his ex wife...the mother of his children...cut off her head, killed the innocent bystander Ron Goldman the friend of uhhh...uhhh...(he needs help remembering Nicole Brown Simpson’s name...ARE WE SURPRISED? ) CT says “Nicole” and Geraldo continues Nicole Brown Simpson.  It was easy to ride that wave and see my ratings go up and have everybody “yeah...go after that Simpson” it’s easy to be on that side; I would have loved to have been on that side in the Casey Anthony case.  It’s easy to be popular, popular is fun.  Being on the short end of the stick, and defending someone who is unpopular because the evidence just isn’t there...I’m not a fool, I’m not self destructive...I know that’s a tough row to hoe; but it’s the right thing to do.  She was absolutely not guilty appropriately so based on the evidence, what she did after the fact ex post facto is not evidence of the murder (YES, he said THE MURDER) in most case they don’t even allow “lack of remorse” evidence because people grieve differently.  Whether because her head was distorted because of years of sexual abuse as the defense contended, or for whatever reason; people grieve differently.  Some sob and are incapable of movement, others go to the Disco.  That’s just human nature; usually they don’t allow that evidence in.  In this case that became the only evidence the Prosecution had; the inappropriate...the hideously inappropriate way she behaved after Caylee Marie died on June 16, 2008.  But that doesn’t reflect on Jose Baez, it doesn’t reflect on Geraldo Rivera, and it doesn’t reflect on anyone else who fairly weighs the evidence.  The people who supported the Prosecution case not only unreservedly, but exaggerated every piece of Prosecution evidence while demeaning or diminishing or understating or underemphasizing every bit of exculpatory or defense evidence really have to look in the mirror themselves and say “what have I done here?”  That’s the way it is...that’s the way it is.  I am going to say what’s on my mind and what I believe no matter what the ramifications; that’s why I’m still here in my fifth decade in television news but...(makes a peace sign with his fingers and blows a kiss with it to the camera) thank you very much.

He has such childish hissy fits if people do not agree with him.       It's his way or the highway ... and if you dare disagree --- well then, you are a racist.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: July 23, 2011, 04:09:05 PM »

Everyone needs to step back a bit.  As much as we all hate the verdict, there's nothing we can do.  This hate for anything involved in Casey not being convicted isn't good.  Karma will get Casey and the Anthony's, that much I am sure of. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: July 23, 2011, 04:19:35 PM »

Everyone needs to step back a bit.  As much as we all hate the verdict, there's nothing we can do.  This hate for anything involved in Casey not being convicted isn't good.  Karma will get Casey and the Anthony's, that much I am sure of. 

I agree......we need to concentrate on doing things that can make a difference....support Caylee's Law, let the top 3 media know how we feel about paying KC and/or JB for interviews...photo, or anything else related to Caylee. Let's concentrate on the A's new FRAUDATION and let it be know THEY will be drawing salaries from any donations made..... we can't change the verdict................But we can make a difference,

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: July 23, 2011, 04:30:09 PM »

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=201744
Casey Anthony's lawyer wants to sue Facebook
7:40 PM, Jul 19, 2011

Orlando, Florida - Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Cheney Mason, says he's had it with the popular social networking site Facebook.

Why is he so angry? It's the not reason you may think.

Mason's high-profile client is the subject of nearly every headline, the topic of most network talk shows each night, and she's everywhere on Facebook.

The longtime attorney understands the popularity of communicating via social networking sites. However, when it comes to his personal life, he doesn't any part of it.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: July 23, 2011, 04:31:37 PM »

What's the story with Baez?

Doesn't he have a law practice?  He has his head so far up Slore's butt you can't tell where she ends and he begins.  If she turns a corner, she's going to snap his neck.

With all the crap he went through to become an attorney, why is he not back to work building up his own practice?

I would imagine his phone is ringing off the hook from people wanting representation.

I would really be surprised if these two dingleberries did not wind up together.

He thinks they both have careers in show business.   I don't think the phone is ringing off the hook for his services in either field.   The only attention he's getting are angry questions from people wanting to know what really happened to Caylee.   After all he said everyone would understand during the trial.  He lied and has no credibility.  Just because he says something doesn't make it so.  IMO he is the 2nd most hated person in the country.  They might as well end up together.....they make the perfect couple....Mr. and Mrs.  Dingleberry     

I don't know about you, but after the trial, I still dodn't understand Baez. 
He didn't prove anything he alleged in his opening statements.

The only thing the defense team did was repeatedly as for Mistrials.

There were a few candid moments from the trial~

Remember when Baez asked for a side-bar and JP snapped NO!

Or when Baez said, on the record "blah, blah, blah".

Another time, Baez appeared to be "picking his seat" on camera.  (Was he playing to the tv audience with this classy maneuver??)

All in a days work.

LOL   He's so unprofessional......such a pathetic little man....I read here on SM that he took photos of Slore at the beach and on the plane sipping champagne and is shopping them around.  LOL  Does he think he's a free-lance photographer now?  Besides there's nothing interesting about photos that have been posed vs. photos that are secretly snapped. 

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #932 on: July 23, 2011, 04:38:00 PM »

Hate cause wrinkles. Smile 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #933 on: July 23, 2011, 04:42:08 PM »

Hi Monke's,

KC or her "guard" cannot be photographed?  Are these guy's invisible?
     My opinion is KO is mopey, like Gomer Pyle     KC is going to mop-up the floor with poor Keith Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #934 on: July 23, 2011, 04:53:00 PM »

18 hours ago

A fine education, wealthy, successful and he is still a Horses patootie  Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: July 23, 2011, 05:23:25 PM »

I agree......we need to concentrate on doing things that can make a difference....support Caylee's Law, let the top 3 media know how we feel about paying KC and/or JB for interviews...photo, or anything else related to Caylee. Let's concentrate on the A's new FRAUDATION and let it be know THEY will be drawing salaries from any donations made..... we can't change the verdict................But we can make a difference,
Exactly how I feel ... In far fewer words!  Kudos Sunny!  You Rock!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: July 23, 2011, 05:23:58 PM »

OscarDeLaHoya Oscar De La Hoya
They are offering 1 million dollars to Casey. I will offer 2 million to the person who offered it to her to take back that offer.
18 Jul Favorite Retweet Reply

https://twitter.com/#!/OscarDeLaHoya

I find it amazing how this has touched so many people in so many way......

Rest in Peace Caylee

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: July 23, 2011, 05:31:52 PM »

They are offering 1 million dollars to Casey. I will offer 2 million to the person who offered it to her to take back that offer.

If I tweeted I'd tell Oscar how awesome he is for making that offer!  But since I don't ... if anyone tweets him ... tell him Newfie thinks he's awesome too!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: July 23, 2011, 05:36:55 PM »

If I tweeted I'd tell Oscar how awesome he is for making that offer!  But since I don't ... if anyone tweets him ... tell him Newfie thinks he's awesome too!   

my son is a fan...but I will tweet him for you

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #939 on: July 23, 2011, 05:42:09 PM »

I will not watch an interview with Casey Anthony.   

I will not watch it by your side
I will not watch it with my eyes
I will not watch it with a mouse
I will not watch it in my house

Not by your side
Not with my eyes
Not with a mouse
not in my house

I will not watch it; she's a Louse!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.