April 25, 2024, 01:01:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 375957 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: July 24, 2011, 05:50:36 AM »

Main headlines of the Culver City ******* newspaper, Culver City, CA

Vol. 9, No. 3, Culver City ******* Westchester/Marina ******* Palos Verdes View July 21, 2011 - July 27, 2011

‘Culver Assemblymember Introduces “Caylee’s Law" '

Assemblymember Holly Mitchell (D-Culver City) has introduced Assembly Bill 1432, dubbed “Caylee’s Law”, which would made it a felony in California to fail to report the death or disappearance of a child, aged 14 or younger, to law authorities within 24 hours.

Calls for such legislation have been inspired by the recent death, ruled a homicide, for two-year  Caylee Anthony, who was not reported missing for 31 days. Her mother, while having been acquitted as of the charge of murder, has evoked outrage nationwide for failing to report her child's disappearance.

“Law enforcement has known for years that the first 48 hours of a person's disappearance are critical to the chances of finding that child alive and successfully prosecuting any related criminal behavior,” said Assemblymember Mitchell. Recent developments make it clear that we don't have the luxury of leaving protection of children to others or ignoring well-founded suspicions.”

Although it is late in the legislative session to introduce new laws, Mitchell, a member of the Assembly Public Safety Committee and long-time activist on behalf of children, believes she's well positioned to lead the charge to bring “Caylee’s Law” into reality. She looks to gamer bipartisan support and enlist child advocacy organizations in the effort to get the bill swiftly signed into law. Similar legislation is being considered in other states.

“Public awareness of the need for the bill is, tragically, very high now,” said Mitchell. “We are answering the call to get new tools in the hands of law enforcement so that a negligent person or abusive parent need never be free on a technicality again.” AB 1432 has been introduced as an emergency bill so it can progress through legislative process and not be subject to usual deadlines.

http://asmdc.org/members/a47/

Assemblymember.Mitchell@assembly.ca.gov

Capitol Office:
State Capitol
P.O. Box 942849
Sacramento, CA 94249-0047
Tel: (916) 319-2047
Fax: (916) 319-2147

District Office:
300 Corporate Pointe, 
Suite 380 
Culver City, CA 90230
Tel: (310) 342-1070 
Fax: (310) 342-1078

From IBE
Yippee for Assemblymember Mitchell. Let's support this bill and thank her the way only  our scared monkey family can do!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: July 24, 2011, 06:07:21 AM »

Culver City ******* newspaper

Would one of the moderators put in "*******" instead of the *****

The name of the newspaper is "Culver City *******"

Wish to post this on the new thread for today July 24th put don't know how to get the name of the newspaper in and the ***** out

Guess it was a "stared" article

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: July 24, 2011, 06:08:30 AM »

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: July 24, 2011, 06:09:28 AM »

Help runaway computer

Can't spell in the word!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: July 24, 2011, 06:12:24 AM »

I have been without a modem and without a phone dial tone for 2 1/2 days thanks to the lieing and conning of Time Warner.

Now I can't type in the name of the newspaper

Will try again, Culver City *******

Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: July 24, 2011, 06:14:43 AM »

Main headlines of the Culver City ******* newspaper, Culver City, CA

Vol. 9, No. 3, Culver City ******* Westchester/Marina ******* Palos Verdes View July 21, 2011 - July 27, 2011

‘Culver Assemblymember Introduces “Caylee’s Law" '

Assemblymember Holly Mitchell (D-Culver City) has introduced Assembly Bill 1432, dubbed “Caylee’s Law”, which would made it a felony in California to fail to report the death or disappearance of a child, aged 14 or younger, to law authorities within 24 hours.

Calls for such legislation have been inspired by the recent death, ruled a homicide, for two-year  Caylee Anthony, who was not reported missing for 31 days. Her mother, while having been acquitted as of the charge of murder, has evoked outrage nationwide for failing to report her child's disappearance.

“Law enforcement has known for years that the first 48 hours of a person's disappearance are critical to the chances of finding that child alive and successfully prosecuting any related criminal behavior,” said Assemblymember Mitchell. Recent developments make it clear that we don't have the luxury of leaving protection of children to others or ignoring well-founded suspicions.”

Although it is late in the legislative session to introduce new laws, Mitchell, a member of the Assembly Public Safety Committee and long-time activist on behalf of children, believes she's well positioned to lead the charge to bring “Caylee’s Law” into reality. She looks to gamer bipartisan support and enlist child advocacy organizations in the effort to get the bill swiftly signed into law. Similar legislation is being considered in other states.

“Public awareness of the need for the bill is, tragically, very high now,” said Mitchell. “We are answering the call to get new tools in the hands of law enforcement so that a negligent person or abusive parent need never be free on a technicality again.” AB 1432 has been introduced as an emergency bill so it can progress through legislative process and not be subject to usual deadlines.

http://asmdc.org/members/a47/

Assemblymember.Mitchell@assembly.ca.gov

Capitol Office:
State Capitol
P.O. Box 942849
Sacramento, CA 94249-0047
Tel: (916) 319-2047
Fax: (916) 319-2147

District Office:
300 Corporate Pointe, 
Suite 380 
Culver City, CA 90230
Tel: (310) 342-1070 
Fax: (310) 342-1078

From IBE
Yippee for Assemblymember Mitchell. Let's support this bill and thank her the way only  our scared monkey family can do!

This bill hopefully will be right up there with the 'Amber Alert' someday and become a common phrase.

What is completely and overwhelmingly unbelievable to me though, is the fact that there needs to be a law in place to force a parent/caregiver to report a child as missing. I can't wrap my mind around the concept of that. And I can't imagine how anyone even remotely involved with causing the need for such a bill could live with themselves

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: July 24, 2011, 06:20:44 AM »

"lying" not "lieing"

Yes, Wildenheart, I agree.

Bless everyone here and Caylee

Goodnight be back and try to post the article on the new thread

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: July 24, 2011, 06:32:59 AM »

This thread won't take the name of the newspaper

It is Culver City then Oberve+r (trying to tell you the name of the newspaper and tricking this whatever that won't let me spell out the name)

Please Klaas or Muffybee help!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #988 on: July 24, 2011, 07:03:36 AM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI

Networks hot for Casey lawyer   ME: (desperate)?
Last Updated: 6:06 AM, July 24, 2011

Posted: 1:38 AM, July 24, 2011

Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, has been living like a king in New York City, eating steak dinners with Matt Lauer

and sleeping at the Mandarin Oriental -- while network reps jostle to sign him as a legal eagle to eventually score the big interview.

snip...

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI#ixzz1T1GGttz9

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI#ixzz1T1G3irPJ

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: July 24, 2011, 08:29:31 AM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI

Networks hot for Casey lawyer   ME: (desperate)?
Last Updated: 6:06 AM, July 24, 2011

Posted: 1:38 AM, July 24, 2011

Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, has been living like a king in New York City, eating steak dinners with Matt Lauer

and sleeping at the Mandarin Oriental -- while network reps jostle to sign him as a legal eagle to eventually score the big interview.

snip...

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI#ixzz1T1GGttz9

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI#ixzz1T1G3irPJ

Headline just a misleading as Bozo!!!  Why in the hell did they print that title just to say in the article that no, we have not and are not courting or offering Bozo a position.  I don't know of a lawyer except LKBad! that thought Bozo was a good atty.!  To be honest she never actually said he was.  He's a dipchit with total disregard for the law and the people who uphold it!  I still think that only the scumbag news agencies would really pay for something from slore or the Bozo!  Don't hate me for this but I would love to know just what ol slorebag would say in an interview that wouldn't be more lies!  There isn't one thing she could say different from court!  What, my Daddy had sex with me?  It's a lie but we heard it all ready!  It's bothering me that she might be right here by me in St. Georges Island and I couldn't head over there and bitch slap her!  But...if all these peeps have seen her and they are tweeting it why don't they take a damn pic!!!  Cause they haven't seen her and I really do think she is either in the Bahamas or Orlando.  It's obvious she could be with Mama and Daddy cause they all went along with the abuse scam!  Anyone have/seen and update on the tampering investigation?  Just hoping it's more than the TES stuff.  Wouldn't it be nice if Bozo was hold up in a nice hotel living it up for now cause this was a jury tampering investigation and he knew he was about to be exposed for the crook he is....OMGosh!  I was daydreaming! Forgive my ramblings cuz I gotta go to work.  Hey, he could be consulting Geragos cause a shister would need a shister to defend him!!!!  Oh, that would be karma at it's best!!!  MOOOOOOO!!!!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: July 24, 2011, 08:32:42 AM »

Love the name Helen Back!  Been there once or a few times! lol lol  Have a nice day!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #991 on: July 24, 2011, 09:02:42 AM »

Love the name Helen Back!  Been there once or a few times! lol lol  Have a nice day!

Good morning Monkey's,

"slap the -itch"    We can dream...

Why would "they" be so desperate to put King Bozo up, for one night? Why is the network so desperate?  Are the other networks cleaning their clock?  ML has done top of the line interview's, why would he even be caught eating with King Bozo.
Does the network have bad judgment or desperation?  Would they put him up in a Hotel, why so desperate?  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #992 on: July 24, 2011, 09:08:33 AM »

No one has seen the _itch or the photo would be everywhere or the idiot bodyguard.  I believe she  is still in Cali.  I think another
site has LP on the radio tonight, I am going to listen to where he thinks she is.  LP is usually on target.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: July 24, 2011, 09:21:01 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Home! Hopefully for a while... Dear Casey, please stay in hiding. #caseyanthony
6 hours ago
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: July 24, 2011, 09:44:31 AM »

I have been without a modem and without a phone dial tone for 2 1/2 days thanks to the lieing and conning of Time Warner.

Now I can't type in the name of the newspaper

Will try again, Culver City *******

IBE it is a blocked word.  Email me and I'll explain why.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: July 24, 2011, 09:46:27 AM »

My attitude now is I really don't give a rat's ass what KC does or where she goes.
I will NOT watch anything she is on or buy anything CASEY ANTHONY
It may take some time but KARMA will bite her in the ASS just like it did to Joran
GOD will take care of this in his own time I  just know it..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: July 24, 2011, 09:56:38 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Home! Hopefully for a while... Dear Casey, please stay in hiding. #caseyanthony
6 hours ago
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
The below is a parody of the above:

JimmLichtensteinn Jimm Lichtensteinn
Home! Wait a sec... this isn't home it's a nursing home! I just turned 94 years old and am getting a bit forgetful. Hard to believe it's been 40 years since Casey was acquitted! Aww shucks, I forgot what I meant to tweet about... oh yeah... Dear Casey, please (continue to) stay in hiding. #caseyyanthonyy
6 hours ago
http://twitter.com/#!/JimmLichtensteinn

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: July 24, 2011, 10:00:34 AM »

My attitude now is I really don't give a rat's ass what KC does or where she goes.
It may take some time but KARMA will bite her in the ASS just like it did to Joran

Blonde - I agree, karma will get Casey AND the Anthonys.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #998 on: July 24, 2011, 10:33:11 AM »

Blonde - I agree, karma will get Casey AND the Anthonys.

Bozo, too!     He lied, he is just as culpritable (in my opinion) as KC.     She lied and he swore to it.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: July 24, 2011, 10:43:52 AM »

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/article1181900.ece

Casey Anthony jurors still feeling effects of public backlash

::snipping2::

And, according to jury instructions, jurors couldn't find Casey guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of first degree or second degree murder or manslaughter or aggravated child abuse without knowing the time and cause of Caylee's death.

For first-degree murder, according to the instructions, jurors had to know that the time between premeditation and murder was "long enough to allow reflection." Since they didn't know when Caylee died or how, they couldn't know this, he said.

For the other charges, the instructions said repeatedly that they had to know beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey Anthony's acts caused the death. "Again," said Huekler, "without knowing the time and manner of death, they couldn't know this beyond a reasonable doubt."

The jury instructions said each juror had to have an "abiding conviction of guilt" that did not "waver and vacillate" and was solely based on the "evidence introduced in the trial."

"It wasn't that we believed Casey was innocent," he said. "But we knew it wasn't enough to think she was probably guilty based on her lies. To follow what the law required, we needed to be definite."

Who gives instructions to the jury?

If these instructions regarding "the time and cause of death" are protocol ... the implication is that the majority of murders would never be held accountable.

If the prosecution could not provide with certainity "the time and cause of death"  ... it makes sense that the not-guilty verdicts were a given prior to Day One of the trial.  Why bother going forward with the case against Casey Anthony?

An investigation into possible jury tampering is warranted.  If the jury process is not fixed ... other "Caylees" will be denied justice and ... other "Caseys" will not be held accountable.  IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.