April 19, 2024, 04:35:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 375688 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 20, 2011, 09:19:20 PM »

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:29:34 AM by klaasend » Logged
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 08:50:42 AM »

made it! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 08:56:00 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
No clue how long Judge Perry's cooling off period will really be“@Deelytful1: Are they ever going to release jurors names?”
1 hour ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 09:08:09 AM »

O/T Another missing teen in Florida

Katelynn Headley - missing since 7/17 - Clermont, FL 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11690.0
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 09:11:26 AM »

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011
« Reply #1020 on: July 20, 2011, 09:46:35 PM »

Apellas Entertainment is the alleged co. producing the tot mom movie.

http://apellesentertainment.com/

"Our Company has the highest respect for movie-going audience of all ages, both domestically and internationally. Audiences are the ultimate source of income for an entertainment product, therefore they are our highest priority element. Without them there is no industry."

Whoa monkeys!

This link is their contact form page:

http://apellesentertainment.com/contact.php
``````````````````````````````````````````

I got a reply....

I am not working on a movie with Casey Anthony!
Who would ever want to see this woman get a dime off killing her child.
IF I WAS EVER TO DO A FILM ABOUT FICTIONAL  SITUATION LIKE THIS THE
WOMAN WOULD BE FOUND GUILTY OF KILLING HER CHILD AND SHE WOULD GET
THE DEATH PENALTY. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 09:17:35 AM »

Monkey Devil!  Just bc this was too good to not post again. Carpe cracks me up!  Monkey Devil!

New My Space posting???

----------------------

Subject: My Casey is missing!!!

Current mood:    Distraught – July 17, 2011

“She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little monster gave me strength and unconditional "love", but most of the time she was a walloping pain in my ass and a waste, complete waste! Now she is gone, possibly in Puerto Rico, Ohio, Texas or Puerto Vallarta and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a violent abusive home.

Jose Baez has taken her away. The one person that should be thankful for all of the love, support, lies & perjury I did for him. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she "loved" and trusted the most.

A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant and gets knocked up by her father, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok, and maybe you are just a little whore. And she is. But then the lies and betrayal began.

First it seemed harmless, ah, incest is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change.

This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, mostly after the hospital visit where popsie cut the umbilical cord, but instead more lies more betrayal.

What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart & a canceled book deal. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning after she gets let out of jail from an acquittal on murder one, and her chithead attorney does not let the mother speak to the monster that the mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, jail snack account etc.

Instead she tells her lawyers that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go?

Who is now watching out for the little monster?”
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 09:27:16 AM »

"Our Company has the highest respect for movie-going audience of all ages, both domestically and internationally. Audiences are the ultimate source of income for an entertainment product, therefore they are our highest priority element. Without them there is no industry."

Whoa monkeys!

I got a reply....

THE DEATH PENALTY. 

BBM

She is right she is working with two authors that have no connection to kc according to the story.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 09:27:56 AM »

Whoa monkeys!

I got a reply....

THE DEATH PENALTY. 

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 09:30:38 AM »

Jennifer Ford said that her boyfriend kicked her out the day after her ABC interview. Has anybody verified that info yet?

Klaas, just give me the go-ahead & I'll go back to digging again. Info I found is contrary to what's implied. I strongly believe there were at least 2 jurors that were tampered with before being sequestered. 1 of those I believe is an advocate for civil liberties, equality, anti dp, etc. I'll keep checking in here bc I can't seem to escape the disdain I feel for these jurors, the Anthony family, Casey, Baez & Mason, etc ... but I'm gonna go back to digging into Kyron's case. This poor boy is still unaccounted for, like several other child victims. I wonder if these ignorant jurors realize that they just gave hope to all the child molesters & murderers out there by lettuing Casey off the hook. I wonder how every single victim of injustice feels about their ridiculous verdict. No wonder rape victims don't like to come forward. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 09:34:08 AM »

Jennifer Ford said that her boyfriend kicked her out the day after her ABC interview. Has anybody verified that info yet?

Klaas, just give me the go-ahead & I'll go back to digging again. Info I found is contrary to what's implied. I strongly believe there were at least 2 jurors that were tampered with before being sequestered. 1 of those I believe is an advocate for civil liberties, equality, anti dp, etc. I'll keep checking in here bc I can't seem to escape the disdain I feel for these jurors, the Anthony family, Casey, Baez & Mason, etc ... but I'm gonna go back to digging into Kyron's case. This poor boy is still unaccounted for, like several other child victims. I wonder if these ignorant jurors realize that they just gave hope to all the child molesters & murderers out there by lettuing Casey off the hook. I wonder how every single victim of injustice feels about their ridiculous verdict. No wonder rape victims don't like to come forward. 

Jennifer Ford has made herself a public person.  If you have some some information on her BESIDES her personal information (SS number, phone number, address) go ahead and post.  You can say cities just no direct addresses because there are too many nuts out there.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 09:41:33 AM »

Titch..I strongly agree about the jury tampering.  J Lyons sitting in that court room during jury selection gave me the chills.  I don't recall seeing him everyday either..which if true..just drives my hinky meter up.  Why would he only e there certain days..too make sure the jurors he talked with gave the correct response..and the ones he found out would not be god for the defense would be booted.  I don't trust that guy at all.  Both the defense and prosecution ad that list of names..nothing stopping him from paying home visits and midnight calls to these people before they were sworn.  Just no way they could have come up with the 17 most convoluted thinking people in P County.  And 17 people that couldn't read, understand and then follow directions...something just is not right.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 09:52:57 AM »

Jennifer Ford has made herself a public person.  If you have some some information on her BESIDES her personal information (SS number, phone number, address) go ahead and post.  You can say cities just no direct addresses because there are too many nuts out there.

Ok, thanks. I'll be back here later.

Oh, 1 more thing... Casey hasn't been sued yet. The only lien against her right now is from the IRS for upwards of $70G, right? I'm wondering if Casey can postpone court dates in order to postpone judgements against her, which could give her enough time to land a hefty payout, put the money into an offshore account, and invest in property protected by a homestead law. Remember OJ moved to Florida with his kids? Even though he lost his civil suit, he still had money & his mansion in Florida to raise his kids in. He still played golf with the rich & famous. He still had nice cars, clothes, things. Women still flocked to him, ewww. How did the money work in OJ's situation? Were his wages attached for future income?
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 09:56:32 AM »

Someone was asking for a picture of Mrs. Mason

http://www.wftv.com/video/28452270/index.html    starting at the 11:49 mark

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 09:57:41 AM »

Titch..I strongly agree about the jury tampering.  J Lyons sitting in that court room during jury selection gave me the chills.  I don't recall seeing him everyday either..which if true..just drives my hinky meter up.  Why would he only e there certain days..too make sure the jurors he talked with gave the correct response..and the ones he found out would not be god for the defense would be booted.  I don't trust that guy at all.  Both the defense and prosecution ad that list of names..nothing stopping him from paying home visits and midnight calls to these people before they were sworn.  Just no way they could have come up with the 17 most convoluted thinking people in P County.  And 17 people that couldn't read, understand and then follow directions...something just is not right.

I've said it since the beginning: Death Is Different lures anti dp advocates to do whatever it takes to prevent a dp verdict. I stand by that belief. As soon as Andrea Lyon was mentioned in joining Casey's Defense, I knew something crazy was up.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 10:01:15 AM »

http://clearwater.patch.com/articles/caylees-law-closing-the-loopholes-in-florida-law-2
Caylee's Law: Closing the Loopholes in Florida Law
Senator Mike Fasano (R), New Port Richey, has draft legislation for the 2012 legislative session after the Casey Anthony verdict came down.
    By Analyn Megiso    Email the author    8:13am

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 10:03:11 AM »

http://www.cbs12.com/news/anthony-4733925-mason-phone.html
Callers threaten to murder Casey Anthony's attorneys
July 21, 2011 8:53 AM

SANFORD, Fla. -- The wife of one of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys called the Seminole County Sheriff's Office because of the number of threatening phone calls they've received in recent weeks.

Shirley Mason, whose husband Cheney Mason represented Anthony, told deputies on Tuesday that someone had posted their phone number on Facebook.

Read more: http://www.cbs12.com/articles/anthony-4733925-mason-phone.html#ixzz1SkSPzv9f

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 10:05:06 AM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15119953/casey-anthony-meets-with-producer-and-wants-a-million-dollar-check
Casey Anthony meets with producer for $1M interview
Posted: Jul 21, 2011 1:43 AM CDT Updated: Jul 21, 2011 8:44 AM CDT
 ::snipping2::
Al Taylor talked by phone with HLN's Dr. Drew Pinsky about the meeting and what he says Anthony wanted.

"I got a call early Tuesday morning from a representative saying, 'If you want to meet with her, be at this certain area in 15 minutes.' I was game. I showed up. I wasn't sure if I was going to meet her. And sure enough she was there," Taylor said. "And the first thing she said to me, 'Where's the check?' Because she wants that million-dollar check."
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 10:14:15 AM »

omg please delete my message.... i should not post here

Removed it but did not look bad to me?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 10:18:11 AM by klaasend » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 10:17:13 AM »

Trimm, thanks for all the links.

What is wrong with people that would threaten to murder somebody? IMO, those threats to murder lawyers & jurors validates the reasoning behind why defense lawyers defend the way that they do in death penalty cases. IMO, there's a big difference between people being mad and wanting change or penalties brought if there was any wrong doing vs threatening to murder somebody. I understand how much hatred somebody could feel in this case, as I feel the same way, but to threaten to murder someone is ridiculous and criminal. It's energy wasted.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 10:21:58 AM »

http://blogs.ajc.com/the-buzz/2011/07/21/the-softer-side-of-nancy-grace/?cxntlid=thbz_hm

Snipped:

The softer side of Nancy Grace
8:17 am July 21, 2011, by Jennifer Brett

TV host Nancy Grace called the other day as she was wheeling into Jay Leno’s parking lot. Gone was the aggressive bark that characterized her coverage of the Casey Anthony trial on HLN.

“We’re all just exhausted,” said Grace, who, believe it or not, is quite soft-spoken in person.

While encamped in Orlando for the blockbuster trial, she said, she and her husband David Linch found time for some family fun.

“When I wasn’t on air we spent time at Disney, Sea World,” said Grace, the mother of 3-year-old twins. “After the verdict I got in bed with John David and Lucy and just held them and thought about Caylee, God rest her soul.”

At the mention of the adorable child at the center of the trial, Grace started picking up steam. She won’t call the little girl’s mother by her name.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.