April 23, 2024, 12:25:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 375857 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2011, 05:04:37 PM »

and they are off.............................................................WOOHOO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2011, 05:05:05 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
07/21/2011           Notice of Voluntary Dismissal
OF AMENDED COUNTERCLAIM; sent to rec 7/21/11
07/21/2011           Subpoena Returned Served

What's this mean? She's dropping it now?
\
Does this mean that Casey dropped her countersuit against ZG?

Hi Tupelo!    I believe it does.

seems so!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2011, 05:06:11 PM »

Wow titch I didn't know that about trying to say that he was being chased by drug dealers.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: July 21, 2011, 05:06:53 PM »

I stepped away for a bit, so this may be old news, but.....I thought Mark NeJame was the attorney for TES.  Is he not handling this because of Mark's involvement with G & C?

Yep, that's what he said.....it could be a violation of atty/client privilege at some point.  Bless his heart....as distasteful as it may be he is still in a position where he must protect the scum

Rest in Peace Caylee

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: July 21, 2011, 05:08:05 PM »

\

Maybe a settlement is in the works.
Looky here....
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=N11000006878&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=CAYLEE&names_filing_type=
Florida Non Profit Corporation
CAYLEE'SFUND FOUNDATION, INC.

You guys always seem to amaze me.
Getting so much info.....that's a good thing.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: July 21, 2011, 05:10:32 PM »

There is no way that Jose Baez is going to allow Casey Anthony to be desposed.  A settlement will be negotiated in all civil lawsuits that a judge deems legitimate and thereby establishes a desposition date.  IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #146 on: July 21, 2011, 05:12:25 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1249&p=162352

Ann-TX
Post 4325

This above post is interesting, one Tail number appears to be unregistered.  He seems to be sneaky.  Smile

http://privateinvesigations.blogspot.com/2011/07/casey-anthony-may-be-in-california-as.html
Paragraphs or sentences:  #5 #6  give the two numbers, one unregistered and other registered, allegedlly.
I naturally google the numbers, separately. I found the same information as the Hinky Meter's blogger.

What is my point?  Well, I guess if TM wants us to follow him, this is the way Smile

These are sneaky people Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: July 21, 2011, 05:15:31 PM »

I stepped away for a bit, so this may be old news, but.....I thought Mark NeJame was the attorney for TES.  Is he not handling this because of Mark's involvement with G & C?

Yep, that's what he said.....it could be a violation of atty/client privilege at some point.  Bless his heart....as distasteful as it may be he is still in a position where he must protect the scum
Thanks Sunny.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: July 21, 2011, 05:15:48 PM »

WOW! I really hope the answers are made public.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: July 21, 2011, 05:16:23 PM »

http://m.cbsnews.com/blogsfullstory.rbml?feed_id=71&catid=20081442&videofeed=null

Lawyers in Casey Anthony "fake nanny" suit want to see media offers, psychological evaulations
July 21, 2011

Snipped:

The request was filed Wednesday by the attorney for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. Anthony told investigators her daughter Caylee was kidnapped by a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez, but during her murder trial Anthony's defense team admitted the nanny was fictitious and claimed that Caylee actually drowned in the Anthony family pool. Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation.
On July 5, a jury found Anthony not guilty of murder, aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter in the death of her daughter.
The attorneys representing Gonzalez wanted to question Anthony under oath this week, but a judge denied that request and set her deposition for October, reports CBS affiliate WKMG.

In their latest filing, attorney John Dill said he wants Anthony to produce all documents related to any psychological or psychiatric evaluations.
The attorneys also want Anthony to produce all documents related to offers of "any type" made to her or her representatives for "interviews, television show appearances, movies, books, magazines, newspapers, advertisements, literature...,"reports the Orlando Sentinel.  
The document asks Anthony to produce the items within 30 days.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: July 21, 2011, 05:17:54 PM »

Me too!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: July 21, 2011, 05:18:38 PM »

Ann-TX
Post 4325

This above post is interesting, one Tail number appears to be unregistered.  He seems to be sneaky.  Smile

http://privateinvesigations.blogspot.com/2011/07/casey-anthony-may-be-in-california-as.html
Paragraphs or sentences:  #5 #6  give the two numbers, one unregistered and other registered, allegedlly.
I naturally google the numbers, separately. I found the same information as the Hinky Meter's blogger.

What is my point?  Well, I guess if TM wants us to follow him, this is the way Smile

Sneaky is too kind.....these people are deceitful in everything they do.  Caylee's tragedy and the outcome is/was all based on lies.  This is their way of life.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: July 21, 2011, 05:19:46 PM »

Somehow I believe this this civil suit will be challenged when it is considered that the focus of Tim Miller's search efforts were obviously directed at locating a deceased Caylee.  In other words ... despite Cindy/Casey's claims to Tim ... $112,000 of TES funds were not designated towards finding a live Caylee.  This was reason that there was a parting of ways between Cindy and Tim.

I could be wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #153 on: July 21, 2011, 05:23:24 PM »

\

Maybe a settlement is in the works.
Looky here....
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=N11000006878&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=CAYLEE&names_filing_type=
Florida Non Profit Corporation
CAYLEE'SFUND FOUNDATION, INC.

I think one fraudulent not for profit organization by these crooks is enough. This is one of those "deals" we research every day so that we nor anyone will be taken in.  They are sooooooooo greedy.

Do they NOT understand THEY are the reason for CAYLEE'S LAW?

They did not care about Caylee enough to call 911, or get "help" for tot mom, knowing the can of worms would be opened, or, or, or......

Can't believe this will be allowed, particularly when their first nonprofit is int the RED. They spent more than they took in, even though they only spent 20 cents of every dollar donated, on the non profit's "services."

This is neglect of fiduciary responsibility and in my mind, CRIMINAL FRAUD.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: July 21, 2011, 05:24:53 PM »

The only way to get out of answering is to pay up ,right?
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: July 21, 2011, 05:25:12 PM »

There is no way that Jose Baez is going to allow Casey Anthony to be desposed.  A settlement will be negotiated in all civil lawsuits that a judge deems legitimate and thereby establishes a desposition date.  IMO

Janet

I think you're right Janet... Morgan intends on asking some questions that they won't want to answer...like what REALLY happened to Caylee.  I was looking forward to the deposition, but figured they would get out of it somehow.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: July 21, 2011, 05:25:50 PM »

Ann-TX
Post 4325

I don't believe that Bozo would allow kc to have free reign very far from him or her immediate "family" of lawyers.  I also don't think that he's putting out big bucks for any rehab/spa. She's still a loose cannon and probably doesn't have the new story straight yet, he can't take even a tiny chance that she would befriend a stranger in Palm Springs or St George or anywhere but cooped up on mama Dot's Zen farm or holed up in Mason's vacation house or maybe right at his house.

The Morgan stuff probably requires her signature on things....I think she's within arms reach of his fat little stub of an arm. Todd M. is probably get some major kix flying all over the place.  (the story according to me!)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: July 21, 2011, 05:26:59 PM »

Somehow I believe this this civil suit will be challenged when it is considered that the focus of Tim Miller's search efforts were obviously directed at locating a deceased Caylee.  In other words ... despite Cindy/Casey's claims to Tim ... $112,000 of TES funds were not designated towards finding a live Caylee.  This was reason that there was a parting of ways between Cindy and Tim.

I could be wrong.

Janet

If the State can charge her for man hours used in Caylee's search, because of her lies, I don't see why TM can't do the same.  Casey could have stopped all of this at any given point, if Caylee had indeed drowned in the pool.  I will never believe that for one second. She didn't say anything for a reason......no cause of death when the body was found. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: July 21, 2011, 05:28:14 PM »

EMAIL sending time!!  Monkeys show your appreciation!!

Jeff.Ruby@Jeffruby.com

Rest in Peace Caylee

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #159 on: July 21, 2011, 05:31:19 PM »

Ann-TX
Post 4325

Sneaky is too kind.....these people are deceitful in everything they do.  Caylee's tragedy and the outcome is/was all based on lies.  This is their way of life.   

Totally agree with you.  I would not Tick-off the press, I just would not do that. The press has power, too. Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.