May 28, 2024, 07:05:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 379557 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: July 21, 2011, 06:30:16 PM »

Somehow I believe this this civil suit will be challenged when it is considered that the focus of Tim Miller's volunteer search efforts were obviously directed at locating a deceased Caylee.  In other words ... despite Cindy/Casey's claims to Tim ... $112,000 of TES funds were not designated towards finding a live Caylee.  This was reason that there was a parting of ways between Cindy and Tim.

I could be wrong.

Janet

If the State can charge her for man hours used in Caylee's search, because of her lies, I don't see why TM can't do the same.  Casey could have stopped all of this at any given point, if Caylee had indeed drowned in the pool.  I will never believe that for one second. She didn't say anything for a reason......no cause of death when the body was found. 

Hi tupelohoney

Check the forum.  Many of TES' volunteer searches are unsuccessful as a result of a family member who knew the truth regarding the missing person all along ... who was involved the disappearance.

The man hours costs that the State incurred to investigate the whereabouts of a live Caylee were a direct result of Casey's lies while ...  for the most part ... TES' man hours costs were spent searching for a deceased Caylee.  In other words ... Casey/Cindy's claims regarding a live Caylee were disregarded.

IMO

Anyways ... the outcome will be what the outcome will be.

Janet

++++

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW CASEY ANTHONY
CONDUCTED BY DETECTIVE MELICH
CASE NUMBER - 08-069208
JULY 23, 2008

(DETECTIVE WELLS)

<snipped>

Q-And I can tell you, just for a certainty, everything you’ve told me so far has been a lie.  I can tell you ,with a certainty, and let me explain why. Since I left you this morning,

A-Uh-huh. (Affirmative)

Q-I’ve gone to every address that you’ve told me. I’ve looked up every name, I’ve talked to every person that you, you wanted me to talk, or try to.

A-Uh-huh. (Affirmative)

Q-I’ve reached out, I’ve talked to your ex-boyfriend, I’ve talked to Amy. Ah, I talked to Tony. Um, I came over here, I’ve already talked to all the employees.

A-Uh-huh. (Affirmative)

Q-And found out, all these names you’re giving me, are people that either never worked here, or been fired a long time ago, okay. So, where we are right now, is in a position that doesn’t look very good for you.

A-Uh-huh. (Affirmative).

Q-And this is gonna be your, your escape hatch, so to speak. This is gonna be the point where you stop all the lies, and you stop all the fibs, and you tell us exactly what’s going on.

<snipped>

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/caseyanthony071608_2.pdf

Oh yeah, this is the in-depth kind of interview I would pay big bucks to see. Geez.

During the trial, Baez made fun of Yuri for believing about the "friends".  It was just so obvious to him.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #181 on: July 21, 2011, 06:30:17 PM »

issueswithjvm Jane Velez-Mitchell
Desiree Young and Al Taylor on Issues tonight to talk about Kyron and Casey! You do not want to miss this! 7pm est
1 hour ago
http://twitter.com/#!/issueswithjvm

I hope he has some juicy news; I am getting tired of his whiney interviews. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: July 21, 2011, 06:32:59 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
07/21/2011           Notice of Voluntary Dismissal
OF AMENDED COUNTERCLAIM; sent to rec 7/21/11
07/21/2011           Subpoena Returned Served

There is no way that Jose Baez is going to allow Casey Anthony to be desposed.  A settlement will be negotiated in all civil lawsuits that a judge deems legitimate and thereby establishes a desposition date.  IMO

Janet

I think you're right Janet... Morgan intends on asking some questions that they won't want to answer...like what REALLY happened to Caylee.  I was looking forward to the deposition, but figured they would get out of it somehow.

Hai

Konnichi Wa

Janet
3:15 PM PT

Konichiwa, hajimamashita   
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: July 21, 2011, 06:33:16 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1249&p=162352

Ann-TX
Post 4325

This above post is interesting, one Tail number appears to be unregistered.  He seems to be sneaky.  Smile

http://privateinvesigations.blogspot.com/2011/07/casey-anthony-may-be-in-california-as.html
Paragraphs or sentences:  #5 #6  give the two numbers, one unregistered and other registered, allegedlly.
I naturally google the numbers, separately. I found the same information as the Hinky Meter's blogger.

What is my point?  Well, I guess if TM wants us to follow him, this is the way Smile

These are sneaky people Smile

I don't believe that Bozo would allow kc to have free reign very far from him or her immediate "family" of lawyers.  I also don't think that he's putting out big bucks for any rehab/spa. She's still a loose cannon and probably doesn't have the new story straight yet, he can't take even a tiny chance that she would befriend a stranger in Palm Springs or St George or anywhere but cooped up on mama Dot's Zen farm or holed up in Mason's vacation house or maybe right at his house.

The Morgan stuff probably requires her signature on things....I think she's within arms reach of his fat little stub of an arm. Todd M. is probably get some major kix flying all over the place.  (the story according to me!)

Hi Mizjay!      Baez has no authority to tell Casey she can't do something or go somewhere, he can only guide her, bc all of her rights were reinstated when she exited the jail. Also, I read somewhere that Todd Macaluso gave Casey $70G, so there's a chance she's not even on homeland soil. When I read that, I remember thinking what a weird amount to give her...then I remembered her IRS lien. Also, it was said that some of the vest therapists in the world have offered up their assistance free of charge. I believe this bc good psychiatrists are in their field not only to help people, but to also learn how people tick, like where they go wrong, what happened in their wiring. So I do believe she very well could be somewhere, maybe not even in the US, bring treated by a therapist or two.

Hmmm...true Titch ( and  back atya) but Baez has been the controlling force in her life for all this time. I equate it to a kidnapper that takes control of the victim, like in Stockholm Syndrome. He's become her financial advisor, the front man for deals and the creator of the "innocent" kc. The story of the "accident" didn't just pop into her mind all by itself, I'm pretty sure that the persona that got acquitted is one of his making but he's as big a narcissist as she is. She might be free but I feel there's some symbiotic ties to Bozo that neither are willing to give up quite yet. I can't get on board that she is secure enough to be gaming psychiatrists without the protection of her atty to tell her don't answer this or that.

I agree with you especially regarding Stockholm Syndrome, but check this out. 1st why would Macaluso give Casey $70G and 2nd if somebody owes money to the IRS it becomes public knowledge, right? Is there a way we can check to see if her lien has been paid off? She cannot exit our country with a tax lien. Her passport would become invalid if money is owed to the IRS. If it's a true fact that Macaluso gave her $70G, then I believe it was to front her the tax lien payoff so she could exit our borders, free to make money anywhere else. Plus I think Italy and France both have paparazzi laws now in effect, where they can't come within a certain distance without being cited.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: July 21, 2011, 06:34:36 PM »

Desiree Young and Al Taylor on Issues tonight to talk about Kyron and Casey! You do not want to miss this! 7pm est
1 hour ago

I hope he has some juicy news; I am getting tired of his whiney interviews. 

Thank you.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #185 on: July 21, 2011, 06:37:39 PM »

Baez and tot mom need to hire Al Taylor as their publicist. So far, he's getting more media attention than they are...and paying nothing for it.
  Monkey Devil!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: July 21, 2011, 06:38:33 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25606323/detail.html

The above link is to a letter cindy sent to kc. She talks about a Donna. Anyone here know who donna is?

Donna MacLean (?), Mike Duggan's mother??

She is the self proclaimed paternal grandmother of Caylee.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: July 21, 2011, 06:38:36 PM »

IF the appeal of the lying conviction is successful ... I do not believe that civil lawsuits will be an issue.  After all the court will have deem Casey's lies to be be justified as a result of being in a deep, dark place called denial.

Could it be that Casey could sue the State for wrongful detention?

Janet

++++

THE APPEAL DEFENCE?

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Posted: 5:18 am EDT May 24, 2011
Updated: 7:29 pm EDT May 24, 2011

Casey cried throughout the opening statements from both the prosecution and the defense on Tuesday. However, Casey was most emotional after lunch when her attorney, Jose Baez, stated to the jurors that Caylee Anthony was never missing, but drowned in her family's pool.

"How in the world can a mother wait 30 days to report a child missing? It's insane. Something's just not right about that. The answer is relatively simple. She never was missing. Caylee Anthony died on June 16, 2008, when she drowned in her family's swimming pool," Baez stated.

Baez claimed that George Anthony said to Casey after finding Caylee allegedly dead in the pool, "Look what you've done! You're mother will never forgive you! And you will go to jail for child neglect for the rest of your freaking life!".

Casey's attorney said that George covered up Caylee's accidental death.

Baez also stated, "On June 16, 2008, after Caylee died, Casey did what she's been doing all her life, or most of it, hiding her pain. She went back to that deep, dark place called denial to pretend as if nothing was wrong."

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: July 21, 2011, 06:40:14 PM »

Ann-TX
Post 4325

This above post is interesting, one Tail number appears to be unregistered.  He seems to be sneaky.  Smile

http://privateinvesigations.blogspot.com/2011/07/casey-anthony-may-be-in-california-as.html
Paragraphs or sentences:  #5 #6  give the two numbers, one unregistered and other registered, allegedlly.
I naturally google the numbers, separately. I found the same information as the Hinky Meter's blogger.

What is my point?  Well, I guess if TM wants us to follow him, this is the way Smile

I don't believe that Bozo would allow kc to have free reign very far from him or her immediate "family" of lawyers.  I also don't think that he's putting out big bucks for any rehab/spa. She's still a loose cannon and probably doesn't have the new story straight yet, he can't take even a tiny chance that she would befriend a stranger in Palm Springs or St George or anywhere but cooped up on mama Dot's Zen farm or holed up in Mason's vacation house or maybe right at his house.

The Morgan stuff probably requires her signature on things....I think she's within arms reach of his fat little stub of an arm. Todd M. is probably get some major kix flying all over the place.  (the story according to me!)

Hi Mizjay!      Baez has no authority to tell Casey she can't do something or go somewhere, he can only guide her, bc all of her rights were reinstated when she exited the jail. Also, I read somewhere that Todd Macaluso gave Casey $70G, so there's a chance she's not even on homeland soil. When I read that, I remember thinking what a weird amount to give her...then I remembered her IRS lien. Also, it was said that some of the vest therapists in the world have offered up their assistance free of charge. I believe this bc good psychiatrists are in their field not only to help people, but to also learn how people tick, like where they go wrong, what happened in their wiring. So I do believe she very well could be somewhere, maybe not even in the US, bring treated by a therapist or two.

Hmmm...true Titch ( and  back atya) but Baez has been the controlling force in her life for all this time. I equate it to a kidnapper that takes control of the victim, like in Stockholm Syndrome. He's become her financial advisor, the front man for deals and the creator of the "innocent" kc. The story of the "accident" didn't just pop into her mind all by itself, I'm pretty sure that the persona that got acquitted is one of his making but he's as big a narcissist as she is. She might be free but I feel there's some symbiotic ties to Bozo that neither are willing to give up quite yet. I can't get on board that she is secure enough to be gaming psychiatrists without the protection of her atty to tell her don't answer this or that.

I agree with you especially regarding Stockholm Syndrome, but check this out. 1st why would Macaluso give Casey $70G and 2nd if somebody owes money to the IRS it becomes public knowledge, right? Is there a way we can check to see if her lien has been paid off? She cannot exit our country with a tax lien. Her passport would become invalid if money is owed to the IRS. If it's a true fact that Macaluso gave her $70G, then I believe it was to front her the tax lien payoff so she could exit our borders, free to make money anywhere else. Plus I think Italy and France both have paparazzi laws now in effect, where they can't come within a certain distance without being cited.

He donated $70,000 to the defense. This was brought out at the indigency hearing.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: July 21, 2011, 06:40:33 PM »

1 hour ago

trimmonthelake ... you really are amazing!

Show begins in about 20 minutes.

Janet
3:40 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: July 21, 2011, 06:41:19 PM »

Seahorse, here ya go...but I know I read it on a news network site originally, I just forget which one.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/07/the_casey_anthony_fake_out_is_she_in_california.php

The Casey Anthony Fake-Out: Is She in California?
July 20, 2011 | Hot Topics

Snipped:
The private jet that whisked Anthony away following her release from an Orlando jail is said to have landed at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, Calif. after making stops in Florida, Arizona, and northern Calif. The jet is registered to the California law firm that employs attorney Todd Macaluso, a former member of Casey's defense team who reportedly gave Anthony $70,000.
Malacuso, who left Anthony's defense in early 2010 due to trouble with the California Bar, told the Daily News, "I can't comment on where she is for security reasons, but she's in very good hands. We managed to get her out and managed to confuse the entire media network of the United States."
NBC also reported that the IRS has placed a tax lien against Casey, in the event that she cashes in on interviews and book deals. Anthony could have pocketed $3 million in her latest offer to appear on TV, but because it also involved taking a lie detector test -- Casey turned it down, according to the National Enquirer. Other reports point to a possible pay-per-view interview with Anthony.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #191 on: July 21, 2011, 06:41:52 PM »

Someone was asking for a picture of Mrs. Mason

http://www.wftv.com/video/28452270/index.html    starting at the 11:49 mark

That was me 4myjoey.....  Thank you. She is not what I was expecting 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: July 21, 2011, 06:43:57 PM »

1 hour ago

Janet

I'm so mad at myself! This case just sucks me in! I said I was gonna spend my time today on Kyron's thread and look where I am! I'm so irritated with myself now! It's all bc I'm so angry at the ignorance & stupidity if those jurors and the fact our justice system didn't work for Caylee!
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #193 on: July 21, 2011, 06:46:37 PM »

IF the appeal of the lying conviction is successful ... I do not believe that civil lawsuits will be an issue.  After all the court will have deem Casey's lies to be be justified as a result of being in a deep, dark place called denial.

Could it be that Casey could sue the State for wrongful detention?

Janet

++++

THE APPEAL DEFENCE?

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Posted: 5:18 am EDT May 24, 2011
Updated: 7:29 pm EDT May 24, 2011

Casey cried throughout the opening statements from both the prosecution and the defense on Tuesday. However, Casey was most emotional after lunch when her attorney, Jose Baez, stated to the jurors that Caylee Anthony was never missing, but drowned in her family's pool.

"How in the world can a mother wait 30 days to report a child missing? It's insane. Something's just not right about that. The answer is relatively simple. She never was missing. Caylee Anthony died on June 16, 2008, when she drowned in her family's swimming pool," Baez stated.

Baez claimed that George Anthony said to Casey after finding Caylee allegedly dead in the pool, "Look what you've done! You're mother will never forgive you! And you will go to jail for child neglect for the rest of your freaking life!".

Casey's attorney said that George covered up Caylee's accidental death.

Baez also stated, "On June 16, 2008, after Caylee died, Casey did what she's been doing all her life, or most of it, hiding her pain. She went back to that deep, dark place called denial to pretend as if nothing was wrong."

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

I don't like Monday morning officiating, but I wish, after the DF opening remarks, Jeff or Linda could have simply said, "And I am sure the jury would like to know when the defense began establishing that outrageous story?"   
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: July 21, 2011, 06:47:25 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25606323/detail.html

The above link is to a letter cindy sent to kc. She talks about a Donna. Anyone here know who donna is?

Donna MacLean (?), Mike Duggan's mother??

She is the self proclaimed paternal grandmother of Caylee.

Cindy was referring to a different Donna. Janet probably still has the info on it. I believe she was friends or acquaintances with those people that helped Cindy & George set up the Caylee site. Kidfinders I think? Does anybody remember?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: July 21, 2011, 06:47:57 PM »

"I agree but ... I firmly believe that the case which the prosecution put forward was strong and should have convicted Casey on at least one of the charges that implicated her in the demise of her daughter.  The runaway jury verdicts that disregarded the prosecution charges against Casey Anthony were a given prior to Day One of the trial".

IMO.

Janet
I agree Janet, I suppose the PT thought that an intelligent group of people could and would make the effort to come to solid conclusions without endless examples of kc's quirks. Guess they thought wrong...or maybe with that jury nothing would have been enough to convince them to deliberate in sequestration another minute.  Or with strong direction from a leader with an agenda, any evidence can be suspect and a weaker personality be made to feel ignorant for debating it.

Some other forums had trolls that always seemed to have inside info, or at least info that would curiously be the next talking point of DT on the talk show rounds. Those trolls would dig in and in circular fashion pick, pick on evidence and present the same ridiculous floating duct tape theory or the creepy GA theory, day after day, for 2 yrs..so I can see how it only takes one person to be so absolute to trip up others too lazy to find out for themselves.
Runaway jury for sure...why?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: July 21, 2011, 06:51:43 PM »

Ann-TX
Post 4325

He donated $70,000 to the defense. This was brought out at the indigency hearing.

Link here: http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/jul/21/casey-anthony-defense-bills-state-147000-ar-245409/

ABC News said it paid $200,000 to Anthony's family in 2008 for exclusive rights to videos and pictures. She also received $70,000 from attorney Todd Macaluso, a former member of her defense team, and $5,000 from an unnamed donor. Attorney Jose Baez received about $90,000, and the rest went to defense expenses.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: July 21, 2011, 06:53:56 PM »

sio it is true that the monster only serached onece for chloroform?
She searched for HOW TO MAKE CHLOROFORM and it sounds like only once.  Doesn't matter because all she needed to do was print out instructions once.
I am not sure if the PRO said that she also printed how to make chloroform. I think if you want to do something like that you will search more than once...to make chloroform is easy but she should search more if she wanted to make chloroform.....
(BBM)  It is not possible to reconstruct what Casey may have printed.

My understanding is that the question of "84 hits versus 1 hit" does not relate to chloroform searches in general, but rather for the one particular sci-spot site which was accessed through a Google search (typed into the search bar by Casey) "How to make chloroform."  So she may have visited that site only once, rather than 84 times.  That site.

However, there were also multiple other sites visited in relation to chloroform, "chloroform habit," etc.  Not only that, but these searches were in conjunction with "acetone," "alcohol," "peroxide," and darker topics, such as "neckbreaking," "shovel," "household weapons," "self defense," "death," and searches relating to fatal injuries. 

These searches were ALL MADE BY CASEY between March 17 and March 21, 2008, on the Anthonys' home computer.

... Can you say "premeditation?"

And we must not forget that these records from the Anthonys' computer, presented as evidence at trial, were the result of a forensic investigation made necessary on the part of OCSO because CASEY ERASED THE BROWSER HISTORY on the morning of July 16, 2008, as soon as she learned Yuri Melich intended to gain access to that computer.
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/06/caylee-anthony-case-consciousness-of-guilt/

... Can you say "consciousness of guilt?"

Casey Anthony has gotten away with murder.  Caylee Anthony was killed by her mother and robbed of justice.

-- The fact is that Casey searched online for information about chloroform.  This was around the time that she had gotten in trouble for stealing money from her family, and Cindy had sought help from a counselor, who advised kicking Casey out and getting custody of Caylee.

-- Cindy's mother Shirley speculated that perhaps "Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee."  Cindy's myspace blog refers to "betrayal," "daughter who stole lots of money" and was given "chance after chance."  Most importantly, Cindy says of the missing Caylee, "JEALOUSY has taken her away."

-- There was a shockingly high amount of chloroform detected in the trunk of the car Casey abandoned less than two weeks after Caylee was last seen.

-- She also borrowed a shovel.  And the car's trunk had a toddler sized stain.  And it reeked to high heaven of death/decomposition.  Which is why she abandoned the car.  Next to a dumpster, after making sure to place a decoy bag of trash in the trunk.

-- That trunk was tested and found to contain evidence that Caylee's decomposing body had been in it, including a hair with a tell-tale decomposed death band.

-- Caylee's remains were disposed of down the street from Casey's house, in a neighborhood garbage dumping ground, in a manner similar to the way her family had disposed of deceased pets in the past, and in a place where she and friends had allegedly buried pets as well.

-- Casey never reported Caylee missing.  She stayed away from the only home she'd ever known, for an entire month, while lying to everyone about where Caylee was.  She partied, lied, stole, watched movies, enjoyed life, etc. until she was tracked down by Cindy on July 15.

-- During this time, Casey wrote "Trust no one, only yourself.  Hold your head high.  Everyone lies, everyone dies.  With great power comes great consequence.  What is given can be taken away."

-- When Lee questioned her as to why she wouldn't reveal Caylee's whereabouts, Casey said "maybe I'm just a spiteful bitch."  And "an unfit mother."  "A bad daughter, a bad sister."

... Can you say "GUILTY?"

IMO, the jury's verdict represents not only an unforgivable travesty of justice, but a lawless and unconscionable attack on the law and the justice system.  It appears obvious to me that the Pinellas Twelve violated their oaths, failed in their sworn duty, disregarded the judge's instructions, willfully refused to consider evidence at all, and chose not to deliberate.  IMO there was an agenda, and it involved certain persons inside and outside of that jury room where Caylee was yet again disposed of like garbage.  They turned their backs on Caylee.  I see collusion and unethical, lawless, and criminal behavior as the only realistic explanation for what happened.

Janet asks where the outrage is.  Not where it should be, that is for sure.  Those who should be outraged on Caylee's behalf, and on behalf of law and justice, are strangely silent.

The outrage is here, among Caylee's bigger "family."  It is huge.  It is debilitating, incapacitating.  It is compounded by overwhelming sadness and disillusionment.

I pray the wicked will not prosper.  I pray Casey's name will be utterly forgotten, except as a footnote for miscarried justice, until the day she inevitably receives her comeuppance.  I pray that Caylee's name and her story will NEVER be forgotten.

(icey, thank you for posting the tribute and the loving image of Caylee.)

~Bravo!!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: July 21, 2011, 06:55:55 PM »

1 hour ago

Janet

I'm so mad at myself! This case just sucks me in! I said I was gonna spend my time today on Kyron's thread and look where I am! I'm so irritated with myself now! It's all bc I'm so angry at the ignorance & stupidity if those jurors and the fact our justice system didn't work for Caylee!

Titch

The justice system should have worked.  Why didn't it.  Justice for "other" Caylees demands an investigation.

A game of Scrabble with a neighbour is where it is at.  My hubby says he will forgo the game but will partake in a large piece of a still warm coffee cake that she brought over.  I told him to consider it dinner.

Later, Janet

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: July 21, 2011, 06:56:08 PM »

Ann-TX
Post 4325

I apologize for the big stack but it might be important to keep tgis together. I read that Todd Macaluso gave Casey Anthony $70G upon hearing her "Not Guilty" verdict. Maybe I'm confused. I'll go search for that info now... Thanks 4 Donks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.