April 24, 2024, 10:54:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 375914 times)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #280 on: July 21, 2011, 08:49:41 PM »

::snipping2::
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25606323/detail.html

The above link is to a letter cindy sent to kc.

I can't believe Cindy wrote the sentences that I've bolded below:

Quote from: from that letter
We had water from the pipe outside Caylee's room leak into her room, mostly into her play corner.   Carpet was soaked and walls were damp.  Everything is drying out but the carpet smells bad!  (I better watch how I describe it; they may come take it into discovery!)

The majority of you Monkeys have always described Cindy as a liar, an opportunist, crazy, immoral, etc.  I concurred with all of those descriptions except the crazy part, as I didn't really see any evidence of that -- up until just now.  After reading what she wrote, I realized that she has to be out-of-her-mind bat-shizzz crazy to have made a joke like that, to have made light about the "smell's like there's been a dead body in the damn car" comment.  Also, you guys also have made comments insinuating that Cindy did not love Caylee enough to allow her justice...and I didn't really see evidence of that either...until I read her sick joke in that letter.  What sane person cracks a joke about a situation involving a dead granddaughter and where her body might have been hidden?!?  Sick Cindy, very sick sense of humor you have.

Wow.  My mind is blown.  And I'm now firmly in the "Cindy-is-crazy-and-didn't-love Caylee" camp.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: July 21, 2011, 08:49:45 PM »

Woo - Hoo!! O'reilly is straightening Geraldo out!! He's got the State's version and Geraldo is trying to stand his ground but at least the facts are coming out!

Whoah!           Geraldo just said he may very well get the first interview...........   

O'R will set that punk straight!  Of course he will get the first interview....that has been a given for a long, long time.  UNLESS he pisses KC off first...she is in control!!

yep  KC is the boss don't cha know..

crazybabyborg
« Reply #282 on: July 21, 2011, 08:51:37 PM »

Woo - Hoo!! O'reilly is straightening Geraldo out!! He's got the State's version and Geraldo is trying to stand his ground but at least the facts are coming out!

Whoah!           Geraldo just said he may very well get the first interview...........   

O'R will set that punk straight!  Of course he will get the first interview....that has been a given for a long, long time.  UNLESS he pisses KC off first...she is in control!!

Sunny? I don't know how "real" it is, but since it's been reported that she will be offered 5 million for the interview, I wasn't sure Geraldo would go that much. I wouldn't guess that Fox would foot the bill for it either.......... not for that much anyway.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: July 21, 2011, 08:51:58 PM »

Now NG is saying there are 5 pieces of new evidence that would have convicted tot mom.

She just drags it out...milks tid bits for all they're worth.

I'll stay with it, but boy, I don't want to.

Bess your heart.....talk about taking one for the team....I could not watch NG without wearing a straight jacket and be tied down

I am watching it too....at least NG is still fighting for Caylee so I have to give NG some credit for that...

Well bless your heart too..................as long as she keep that the poor Anthony's crap I will not watch or listen to her....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: July 21, 2011, 08:54:30 PM »

Now NG is saying there are 5 pieces of new evidence that would have convicted tot mom.

Bess your heart.....talk about taking one for the team....I could not watch NG without wearing a straight jacket and be tied down

I am watching it too....at least NG is still fighting for Caylee so I have to give NG some credit for that...

Well bless your heart too..................as long as she keep that the poor Anthony's crap I will not watch or listen to her....

I agree..that part makes me ill too...I just start yelling at my tv when she comes up with that carp...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: July 21, 2011, 08:56:12 PM »

this is why I was confused...

((((FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
07/21/2011           Notice of Voluntary Dismissal   )))))))

from previous postings..

07/21/2011           Notice of Voluntary Dismissal
OF AMENDED COUNTER CLAIM; sent to rec 7/21/11

Klaas,

We need Monkey eyeglasses Smile

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: July 21, 2011, 08:58:10 PM »

We had water from the pipe outside Caylee's room leak into her room, mostly into her play corner.   Carpet was soaked and walls were damp.  Everything is drying out but the carpet smells bad!  (I better watch how I describe it; they may come take it into discovery!)

The majority of you Monkeys have always described Cindy as a liar, an opportunist, crazy, immoral, etc.  I concurred with all of those descriptions except the crazy part, as I didn't really see any evidence of that -- up until just now.  After reading what she wrote, I realized that she has to be out-of-her-mind bat-shizzz crazy to have made a joke like that, to have made light about the "smell's like there's been a dead body in the damn car" comment.  Also, you guys also have made comments insinuating that Cindy did not love Caylee enough to allow her justice...and I didn't really see evidence of that either...until I read her sick joke in that letter.  What sane person cracks a joke about a situation involving a dead granddaughter and where her body might have been hidden?!?  Sick Cindy, very sick sense of humor you have.

Wow.  My mind is blown.  And I'm now firmly in the "Cindy-is-crazy-and-didn't-love Caylee" camp.

How SICK is that!!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #287 on: July 21, 2011, 08:58:49 PM »

Caylee was a pawn Cindy held over tot mom's head, every day. There is no way tot mom could ever have lived up to Cindy's expectations and more importantly, she didn't WANT to.

She wanted to have Caylee adopted, a good home, without the violent dysfunction tot mom knew would await her in the Anthony's house.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: July 21, 2011, 08:59:19 PM »

yep  KC is the boss don't cha know..

and that's why I saw they are not going to be able to keep her hidden away very long....she has to be itching to get out and be seen

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: July 21, 2011, 09:01:46 PM »

Sunny? I don't know how "real" it is, but since it's been reported that she will be offered 5 million for the interview, I wasn't sure Geraldo would go that much. I wouldn't guess that Fox would foot the bill for it either.......... not for that much anyway.   

It depends on what they want for the 5M....I don;t think FOX would pay that either....and I doubt Jerry would....I guess it all depends on how many others they can sell it to to make a profit???  But I do think JB promised Jerry the first interview for $$$$'s

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: July 21, 2011, 09:01:50 PM »

http://www.bvimusic.com/2011/07/20/casey-anthony-at-the-sandcastle-on-jost-van-dyke/

Casey Anthony at The Sandcastle on Jost Van Dyke?
By BVIMUSIC, on July 20th, 2011

We’re calling bullshit on this article that claims that Casey Anthony was spotted at the Famous Soggy Dollar Bar on Jost Van Dyke – as we have direct information from individuals insiders at  The Soggy Dollar Bar that are very, very familiar with the guest list at Sandcastle condos. So sorry for any of you on the lookout for her, but she’s not sipping Painkillers in this particular island paradise!

I agree. I think she's in Cali at some kind of high security psychiatric spa, if there is such a thing... It just seemed like Baez, Mason, Simms & Kenney-Baden were being sincere when they said they were getting Casey help, that she's a sick young woman that needs therapy, and some of the most reknowned psychiatrists have offered their assistance.

Titch I do love and respect you..but Casey is not in Caifornia..noe is she under going therapy in a spa or any place else.  T get into the spa/therapy centers you have to admit yuorself..she isn't admitting herself anywhere right now where people are yacking at her, questioning her, making her think,  She has been in jail for 3 years..she is not going to submit to any sort of foutine environment.

I think she is still in Florida or the Bahamas..at the most a 2 hour plane ride away.  Why..because whenever she spoke to anyone about going to Uncle Rick's wedding at Myrtle Beach, SC she said that was her first plane ride..it went okay..but it was a little unsettleing for her.  Sociopaths like to be in control..6 hours to Cali on a plane ..no way..not until she has adjusted more to her new life.  That was her one and only plane ride..so I don't think that once she is out of jail having been confined her personality would allow her to be confined again for another 6 hours in a plane and then at a spa..she just isn't made that way. 

Wherever she is..she is in charge..they may have shrinks paying daily visits to help her adjust..but what a waste.  I am sure she thinks she is fine..better then fine.  I think she has a mental set that lets her adjust to whatever situation..for her advantage.  She is a sociopath..give her a few days in new water and she is swimming like a duck.  Many people are able to make rapid adjustments to their situation ..sociopaths are expert at that..not to say all people who adjust quickly and well are sociopaths.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: July 21, 2011, 09:02:00 PM »

this is why I was confused...

((((FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
07/21/2011           Notice of Voluntary Dismissal   )))))))

from previous postings..

OF AMENDED COUNTER CLAIM; sent to rec 7/21/11

Klaas,

We need Monkey eyeglasses Smile

too cute Klaas! too cute!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: July 21, 2011, 09:02:44 PM »

now that is just too darn cute!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: July 21, 2011, 09:05:58 PM »

http://www.bvimusic.com/2011/07/20/casey-anthony-at-the-sandcastle-on-jost-van-dyke/

Casey Anthony at The Sandcastle on Jost Van Dyke?
By BVIMUSIC, on July 20th, 2011

We’re calling bullshit on this article that claims that Casey Anthony was spotted at the Famous Soggy Dollar Bar on Jost Van Dyke – as we have direct information from individuals insiders at  The Soggy Dollar Bar that are very, very familiar with the guest list at Sandcastle condos. So sorry for any of you on the lookout for her, but she’s not sipping Painkillers in this particular island paradise!

I agree. I think she's in Cali at some kind of high security psychiatric spa, if there is such a thing... It just seemed like Baez, Mason, Simms & Kenney-Baden were being sincere when they said they were getting Casey help, that she's a sick young woman that needs therapy, and some of the most reknowned psychiatrists have offered their assistance.

Titch I do love and respect you..but Casey is not in Caifornia..noe is she under going therapy in a spa or any place else.  T get into the spa/therapy centers you have to admit yuorself..she isn't admitting herself anywhere right now where people are yacking at her, questioning her, making her think,  She has been in jail for 3 years..she is not going to submit to any sort of foutine environment.

I think she is still in Florida or the Bahamas..at the most a 2 hour plane ride away.  Why..because whenever she spoke to anyone about going to Uncle Rick's wedding at Myrtle Beach, SC she said that was her first plane ride..it went okay..but it was a little unsettleing for her.  Sociopaths like to be in control..6 hours to Cali on a plane ..no way..not until she has adjusted more to her new life.  That was her one and only plane ride..so I don't think that once she is out of jail having been confined her personality would allow her to be confined again for another 6 hours in a plane and then at a spa..she just isn't made that way. 

Wherever she is..she is in charge..they may have shrinks paying daily visits to help her adjust..but what a waste.  I am sure she thinks she is fine..better then fine.  I think she has a mental set that lets her adjust to whatever situation..for her advantage.  She is a sociopath..give her a few days in new water and she is swimming like a duck.  Many people are able to make rapid adjustments to their situation ..sociopaths are expert at that..not to say all people who adjust quickly and well are sociopaths.

GDD!  Again we are in total agreement....I think she is in FL...someplace and will appear very, very soon.

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: July 21, 2011, 09:07:16 PM »

I think that she is still in Florida as well..

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: July 21, 2011, 09:07:28 PM »

Okay, no new evidence, just stuff we all knew about, but not introduced at trial.

The only thing that could convict snot mom was an intelligent, uncorrupt jury.

Thanks Yoder for watching NG

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: July 21, 2011, 09:10:49 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
OF AMENDED COUNTERCLAIM; sent to rec 7/21/11
07/21/2011           Subpoena Returned Served

There is no way that Jose Baez is going to allow Casey Anthony to be desposed.  A settlement will be negotiated in all civil lawsuits that a judge deems legitimate and thereby establishes a desposition date.  IMO

Janet

I think you're right Janet... Morgan intends on asking some questions that they won't want to answer...like what REALLY happened to Caylee.  I was looking forward to the deposition, but figured they would get out of it somehow.

Hai

Konnichi Wa

Janet
3:15 PM PT

Janet, are you sure that kind of language is allowed Monkey Devil!

Since we cannot see the poster, it gives a whole new meaning to "watch your language."

I am sooo bad.  I washed my own mouth with soap.  It won't happening again.

I did a quick google search and ... could not find anything regarding this dismissal in regards to the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez civil lawsuit.

Later, Janet
6:10 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: July 21, 2011, 09:12:32 PM »

I've had to take a break from this Casey crap for the last few days. It's just too much. What is this I just saw that Geraldo may be hiding Casey? Is he on crack? Seriously, wtf!   Why can't he just keep his big broken nose out of it??

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: July 21, 2011, 09:14:31 PM »

Jake Schalmo video interview

https://twitter.com/#!/SProductionsCEO

Says he DOES have the 5 Million $ he is offering tot mom for interview and also says he doesn't think tot mom is guilty.

If you have not e-mailed your concerns to Jake Schalmo, please do so at:

jschalmoproductions@gmail.com     

I'll bet the only way this twit has $5M is if Geraldo goes through him & gives him a cut to try to derail a full blown boycott

You got that right!   They are all sleeping together. Everybody wants a cut of the blood money.   

Look at the guys last name..Schalmo..I mean to me that means a jokster a loser.it could be his last name..but come on...is this another Baez/Geraldo game ?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: July 21, 2011, 09:19:51 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/283237/?cmpid=caseytwitter
Beginning to heal: George and Cindy Anthony may talk soon, lawyer says
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, July 21, 2011 7:45 PM
What he does know is the couple may soon talk about the ordeal.

"It's part of the healing process," Lippman said, "so I figure they'll start talking about things sooner rather than later."

Lippman also said the couple was looking at going on a trip, with the help of supporters. The tip was not paid for by any media organization. They will also stay in Orlando.

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.