April 27, 2024, 05:03:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 376104 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: July 21, 2011, 09:20:23 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/216775268360387?id=224238914280689&notif_t=group_activity

Hey guys, look at what I found on the We Support Casey Anthony Page...Bahahahahahahahahaha

I just heard back from Baez Law Firm.. If you are interested in making a donation towards supporting / Protecting Casey, here's how:

You can send a money order or cashier’s check made payable to the Baez Law Firm and send it to 522 Simpson Road, Kissimmee, FL 34744. Make sure you note that it’s for Ms. Anthony

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: July 21, 2011, 09:24:34 PM »

Jake Schalmo video interview

https://twitter.com/#!/SProductionsCEO

Says he DOES have the 5 Million $ he is offering tot mom for interview and also says he doesn't think tot mom is guilty.

If you have not e-mailed your concerns to Jake Schalmo, please do so at:

jschalmoproductions@gmail.com     

I'll bet the only way this twit has $5M is if Geraldo goes through him & gives him a cut to try to derail a full blown boycott

You got that right!   They are all sleeping together. Everybody wants a cut of the blood money.   

Look at the guys last name..Schalmo..I mean to me that means a jokster a loser.it could be his last name..but come on...is this another Baez/Geraldo game ?

This is a JOKE. Jake Schalmo has NO MONEY. He is about 22 yrs old, just got out of the Army last year, and has been begging Justin Bieber and Kelly Pickler to follow him on twitter. He does NOT have any $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

But it does my heart good to hear that JB and Company contacted him. LOL.
That shows how many other REAL offers they have on the table. NONE. There is that initial one million $ dollar offer---but it comes with that pesky LIE Detector test. lol

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: July 21, 2011, 09:26:16 PM »

Does anyone remember the Ren and Stimpy cartoon? Wasn't Schalmo the name of the bizaar toys in their fake commercials?

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: July 21, 2011, 09:27:09 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/216775268360387?id=224238914280689&notif_t=group_activity

Hey guys, look at what I found on the We Support Casey Anthony Page...Bahahahahahahahahaha

I just heard back from Baez Law Firm.. If you are interested in making a donation towards supporting / Protecting Casey, here's how:

You can send a money order or cashier’s check made payable to the Baez Law Firm and send it to 522 Simpson Road, Kissimmee, FL 34744. Make sure you note that it’s for Ms. Anthony

Well darn. I'll put that on my list of things to do right after I scrape together the $599.99 for the laundry basket for Lee's wedding present.  Monkey Devil!

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: July 21, 2011, 09:27:58 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/283237/?cmpid=caseytwitter
Beginning to heal: George and Cindy Anthony may talk soon, lawyer says
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, July 21, 2011 7:45 PM
 ::snipping2::
What he does know is the couple may soon talk about the ordeal.

"It's part of the healing process," Lippman said, "so I figure they'll start talking about things sooner rather than later."

Lippman also said the couple was looking at going on a trip, with the help of supporters. The tip was not paid for by any media organization. They will also stay in Orlando.

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.

These people are sick...HEAL MY ASS.....a trip with the help of supporters? where were all their supporters during the trial..who the hell do they think they are kidding!!  So perhaps the report of them at the clerks office applying for passports was correct

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: July 21, 2011, 09:28:38 PM »

From the TES document:
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/documents/EquuSearch-Casey-Anthony-Request-for-Admissions.pdf

(transcription by me)

---------------------

Plaintiff Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery (hereinafter "Plaintiff" or "Equusearch"), pursuant to Rule 1.370, Florida Rules of Civil Procedure, requests Defendant Casey Anthony (hereinafter "Defendant"), to admit, in this action, that each of the following statements is true:

1.  Admit that your daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, died on June 16, 2008.

2.  Admit that your daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, drowned in the swimming pool at your parents' house on June 16, 2008.

3.  Admit that George Anthony learned on June 16, 2008, that your daughter Caylee Marie Anthony drowned in the swimming pool at your parents' house on June 16, 2008.

4.  Admit that you did not call 911 at any time to report that you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming pool at your parents' house on June 16, 2008.

5.  Admit that you did not observe or hear George Anthony call 911 at any time to report that he or you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming pool at your parents' house on or about June 16, 2008.

6.  Admit that you met with Tim Miller of EquuSearch at your parents' house in August 2008.

7.  Admit that your parents, Cindy and George Anthony were present when you met with Tim Miller of EquuSearch at your parents' house n August 2008.

8.  Admit that all statements made by Attorney Jose Baez in his opening statement in your criminal trial are true.

9. Admit that you told Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in August 2008 that you believed that Caylee Marie Anthony was alive.

10.  Admit that you told Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in September 2008 that you believed that Caylee Marie Anthony was alive.

11.  Admit that you told Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in October 2008 that you believed that Caylee Marie Anthony was alive.

12.  Admit that you told Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in November 2008 that you believed that Caylee Marie Anthony was alive.

13.  Admit that you did not tell Tim Miller of EquuSearch at any time prior to December 11, 2008, that Caylee Marie Anthony was deceased.

14.  Admit that you did not tell Tim Miller of EquuSearch at any time prior to December 11, 2008, that Caylee Marie Anthony was not missing.

15.  Admit that you were aware in September 2008 and October 2008 that EquuSEarch was conducting searches for your daughter, Caylee.

Lordy Desi..It'll be a cold day in He!! before Casey admits to any of that.

But I'd love for her to admit to GA's knowledge..since that was thrown out in court.  I do not believe it..but I don't think George put up too much of a fuss about it..really..most people would have been irate at the suggestion their grandchild drown in their pool and not only did they not call 911 they made it look like a murder instead of an accident. 

GA never came across as totally irate about that because the defense thought that the jurors wouldn't buy it and on top of that they were going for the Casey is so mentally confused and a liar line for the mitigation.

Oh GA never saw the release of his killer spawn..otherwise he might have thought again in how he phrased his answers.  He was trying to save her from the DP..not let her walk out to slap everyone in the face.  I'd be sleeping with one eye open if I was you George.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: July 21, 2011, 09:31:35 PM »

Does anyone remember the Ren and Stimpy cartoon? Wasn't Schalmo the name of the bizaar toys in their fake commercials?
Never mind it was Blammo. Close.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: July 21, 2011, 09:34:02 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/283237/?cmpid=caseytwitter
Beginning to heal: George and Cindy Anthony may talk soon, lawyer says
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, July 21, 2011 7:45 PM
What he does know is the couple may soon talk about the ordeal.

"It's part of the healing process," Lippman said, "so I figure they'll start talking about things sooner rather than later."

Lippman also said the couple was looking at going on a trip, with the help of supporters. The tip was not paid for by any media organization. They will also stay in Orlando.

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.

These people are sick...HEAL MY ASS.....a trip with the help of supporters? where were all their supporters during the trial..who the hell do they think they are kidding!!  So perhaps the report of them at the clerks office applying for passports was correct

the A's are sickos...no getting around it, they are sick!
I personally don't want to hear anything that they have to say about any of this..
and I see they are looking for more money by suing the software engineer..come on! your murderer daughter got off scott free and you are going to sue someone! get a job! instead of leaching off of society, get their butts out to work and maybe they won't have so much time trying to figure out how to sue someone for easy money..maybe Cindy's company should sue her for the false info that she gave out about their company!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: July 21, 2011, 09:35:10 PM »

sunny- would you mind sending that email response to klaas, and i will let her tell you privately for now?

typing with one hand, sorry
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #309 on: July 21, 2011, 09:38:06 PM »

I am not caught up here yet but did anyone see this article?

It's a symptom of the mob justice insanity that has surrounded this case and continues to be whipped up by irresponsible people in the media.

Read more: http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/Littman-Dangerous-reactions-to-Caylee-case-1530989.php#ixzz1SnHFhKDd

Really?  I mean, Really?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: July 21, 2011, 09:41:21 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25606323/detail.html

The above link is to a letter cindy sent to kc.

One more thing about this letter...Look closely at the handwriting:

I'm no expert but I learned how to analyze handwriting and with help from my handwriting analysis book, here's a brief interpretation of what Cindy's handwriting may reveal about her:

1)  The size of the handwriting:  Cindy's appears to be quite large.  Large and/or tall handwriting may indicate a desire to stand out from the crowd -- to live life large and to look important.  Writing this large also may indicate a tendency toward bluster and puffed-up self importance.

2)  Uneven pen pressure:  Applied pen pressure is a barometer of emotional and physiological wellness.  Inconsistent pressure is a sign that the writer is striving hard to attain emotional stability.  The writer also may be dealing with fatigue in which bouts of energy are interspersed with periods of stress or suffering.

3)  Right-slanted handwriting:  The writer can be impulsive, intense and can get mad easily.  The writer can also have a tendency to overreact and lose control when expressing emotions.

4)  The Baseline:  This is how flat or slanted the sentences are from left to right.  Note that Cindy's letter starts off with a "straight" baseline and then it quickly becomes an sharp, "upward" baseline.

-The "straight" baseline that is rigid may indicate a person who is disciplined and possesses a sense of purpose.  They can also be likely to snap in times of crisis, sometimes in violent or destructive ways.

-The "upward" baseline that veers sharply upward points to a tendency to deny reality and to feel sadness and despair when hopes and expectations are pitched impossibly high.

5)  Spacing between lines:  The writer who leaves wide spaces between lines tends to be punctual and prepared to deal with the circumstances at hand.  The writer prefers things to be structured and does not appreciate surprises or spontaneous events and can be oblivious to other people's preferences.

6)  Spacing between words:  Wide spaces indicate that the writer is likely to be aloof and is slow to trust people.  The writer may also need distance from people and has a hard time with group activities and intimate relationships.

BTW, this is all JMOO.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: July 21, 2011, 09:42:04 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: July 21, 2011, 09:44:13 PM »

there is a support group for her?? how many members?
I followed the link and it is a closed group so we can't read any of the comments..

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: July 21, 2011, 09:46:54 PM »

Jake Schalmo video interview

https://twitter.com/#!/SProductionsCEO

Says he DOES have the 5 Million $ he is offering tot mom for interview and also says he doesn't think tot mom is guilty.

If you have not e-mailed your concerns to Jake Schalmo, please do so at:

jschalmoproductions@gmail.com     

Not sure if new info has come in since my post on this person.  I live in Franklin County, Ohio.  I search our county auditor for both his name and his "business parnter" as noted on FB.  Neither own any property.  If you have money, you have a house.

He does not have a land phone and no public address, as per zabasearch and intelius.  There are a couple of Schalmos in Shreve which I assume are his parents...no major info.

As for his "school" Life Skills is a computer based school for teens that cannot make it in traditional schools....truancy, etc.   I have never met anyone who claims this is a real school.   If this person has a successful company, the school would be tauting him as a sucess story.

I can find no legitamate info on his production company.

Here in Columbus, I have met people who make their own CD's and videos but they generaly sell on the streets etc.  I will check vimeo to see if he has anything posted there.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: July 21, 2011, 09:47:34 PM »

Eeeeewwwwwwwwww!!! 

I hope she washed her hands after that.  And her face.    
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: July 21, 2011, 09:47:45 PM »

sunny- would you mind sending that email response to klaas, and i will let her tell you privately for now?

typing with one hand, sorry

not sure what you are asking....this is from the link I posted....

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: July 21, 2011, 09:48:51 PM »

thanks Terri...

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: July 21, 2011, 09:53:08 PM »

Schalmo is his real last name...he has family in Shreve.

I posted before that I can see addicts etc. thinking they could copy cat this case and be treated as a celebrity, just as KC.   I think the fact that people like Schalmo attempt to get attention shows this could happen.

Terri
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: July 21, 2011, 09:53:14 PM »

there is a support group for her?? how many members?
I followed the link and it is a closed group so we can't read any of the comments..

https://www.facebook.com/WeSupportCaseyAnthony  1060 likes...but you have to like it to post...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: July 21, 2011, 09:54:39 PM »

I am concerned that the info being offered that the Anthonys will want to talk sooner than later is a way of drumming up offers.  Time to begin the bidding war before KC gets the attention.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.