April 28, 2024, 02:37:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 376235 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #400 on: July 22, 2011, 03:31:28 AM »

Respect LEP's right to express her opinion?  Check.
Respect the U.S. justice system?  Check.
Respect the law?  Check.
Respect checks/balances to prevent wrong convictions?  Check.
Respect a properly rendered jury verdict I hate?  Check.

Respect the hinky, reprehensible verdict of the Pinellas Twelve....?

Uh...    That ain't happening.

P.S.  I happen to disagree that George will ever be charged with sexual abuse of Casey.  If there were any truth to the outrageous fantasy JB made up for his opening statement, he would have presented evidence or proof at trial, and/or Casey would have already filed charges against her dad.  Don't think so.

Respect LEP's right to express her opinion?  Check.
Respect the U.S. justice system?  Nope, not ever again. 
Respect the law?  Nope, not ever again.
Respect checks/balances to prevent wrong convictions?  Nope, it is beyond disgusting to me that any murderer could be acquited and then say out loud he/she did that murder and we have no means to put that person in prison where they belong. 
Respect a properly rendered jury verdict I hate?  No way in he double hockey sticks.  Verdict based on lies and innuendo is not a just verdict.   

Respect the hinky, reprehensible verdict of the Pinellas Twelve....? NO

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #401 on: July 22, 2011, 05:44:01 AM »

Casey Anthony is at Mii Amo Spa retreat in Sedona, AZ. She was spotted there by some of the locals and IT WAS HER. Sedona is only a couple hours if less from prescott, AZ both are secluded small towns. After the verdict I was devastated that this had happened! But then for people to give her money and send her near me!!! I am absolutely disgusted! Anyways I was trying to let the news know she has been spotted but I dont feel like calling it in so I hope they see this?

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=12566691349&topic=17617

Good morning Monkey's,

Is there no video surveillance or cameras on the grounds?  Someone should have been able to take her photo, by now. 
Her face may not be worth much money.  Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #402 on: July 22, 2011, 05:57:49 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/21/ng.01.html

Good morning,

Tot mom is not included in HLN's (NG) transcripts, instead missing "baby Kate" is the priority, good choice. 

Trimm alerted us to Mr. Taylor's interview on Issues...the transcripts for Mr. T
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/21/ijvm.01.html

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Is TV Deal Close for Casey Anthony?

Aired July 21, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

Muffy where ever you are Smile - posting the link first is the ideal solution to absent mindness 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #403 on: July 22, 2011, 06:27:38 AM »

snip

TAYLOR: As I told her, I said, fame is fleeting, but infamy is even more fleeting. I worked a lot of deals with Tonya Harding with a man named David Hans Schmidt, rest in peace.

snip

wresting, maybe, KC can get into wresting  Smile 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: July 22, 2011, 06:32:58 AM »

Just caught the re-run of Geraldo on O'Reilly----Geraldo would argue that water wasn't wet.   
Yes! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: July 22, 2011, 06:33:55 AM »

Casey Anthony is at Mii Amo Spa retreat in Sedona, AZ. She was spotted there by some of the locals and IT WAS HER. Sedona is only a couple hours if less from prescott, AZ both are secluded small towns. After the verdict I was devastated that this had happened! But then for people to give her money and send her near me!!! I am absolutely disgusted! Anyways I was trying to let the news know she has been spotted but I dont feel like calling it in so I hope they see this?

I won't believe what anybody says about where she is unless they prove it.  I am so sick of reading that she is all over the damn world.  Who cares?  Unless somebody has the cajones to do something about it, I don't care.  I work my arse off so I can feed my children and she is floating around not having a care in the world while others foot the bill.  She makes me sick. 

I won't believe what anybody says about where she is unless they prove it.  I am so sick of reading that she is all over the damn world.  Who cares?  Unless somebody has the cajones to do something about it, I don't care.  I work my arse off so I can feed my children and she is floating around not having a care in the world while others foot the bill.  She makes me sick. 

I understand your frustration.  It is hard raising a family.  Just because things look a certain way on the outside, doesn't always mean things are the way you
are seeing them.

Don't compare yourself to that SLORE. 
You have more going for you on a bad day, than Casey does on a good day!!

Your children are learning about sacrafice, and are fortunate to have a parent who puts them first instead of your "fanoota".

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: July 22, 2011, 06:35:24 AM »

snip

TAYLOR: As I told her, I said, fame is fleeting, but infamy is even more fleeting. I worked a lot of deals with Tonya Harding with a man named David Hans Schmidt, rest in peace.

snip

wresting, maybe, KC can get into wresting  Smile 

Yeah, maybe she can wrestle her reputation!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: July 22, 2011, 06:36:50 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

Is there no video surveillance or cameras on the grounds?  Someone should have been able to take her photo, by now. 
Her face may not be worth much money.  Smile

Now if they strapped a bag of oats around her head, I'd watch her eat!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: July 22, 2011, 06:42:16 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/283237/?cmpid=caseytwitter
Beginning to heal: George and Cindy Anthony may talk soon, lawyer says
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, July 21, 2011 7:45 PM
 ::snipping2::
What he does know is the couple may soon talk about the ordeal.

"It's part of the healing process," Lippman said, "so I figure they'll start talking about things sooner rather than later."

Lippman also said the couple was looking at going on a trip, with the help of supporters. The tip was not paid for by any media organization. They will also stay in Orlando.

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.

Well, that Al Taylor's backup plan was to talk to George and Cindy.

I would definitely require a lie detector for any of them.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: July 22, 2011, 07:07:23 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28626272/detail.html
Casey Anthony Release Mishandled, Civil Rights Org. Says
Organization Files Public Records Request
POSTED: 5:36 pm EDT July 21, 2011
UPDATED: 5:44 pm EDT July 21, 2011

Florida Civil Rights Association President J. Willie David III said jail officials organized three plans to have Anthony released, but did not provide other inmates any release options. David said jail officials also did not have a plan that would have provided the public and bail bondsmen access to the jail to post bond for inmates waiting to be released.

Jail officials also illegally delayed the release of other inmates because of Anthony's "Real TV-style" release, David said.

The public and bail bondsmen attempting to gain access to the jail to post bond for an inmate were treated differently by jail officials and were threatened with arrests if the did not leave, according to a FCRA news release.

David said the jail provided three members of the news media access to the jail in order to report Anthony's release while simultaneously refusing access to the public.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: July 22, 2011, 07:09:42 AM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/07/21/geraldo-on-chloroform-testimony-in-anthony-trial-there-were-never-84-searches/
July 21, 2011
Geraldo on Chloroform Testimony in Anthony Trial: “There Were Never 84 Searches”

~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: July 22, 2011, 07:10:46 AM »

Yes, that is quite a chunk of change, but such a beautiful idea.  Hey, if enough monkeys chipped in, we could buy a brick together.  Anyone interested?  We just need 84 monkeys to do it!

I would definitely chip in. 

Count me in

I can chip in too...keep me updated.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: July 22, 2011, 07:20:34 AM »

Thanks for the link to Foxy's in Jost Van Dyke BVI... Know the place well and Foxy was a good friend of my late father.  The only way to get to the island is by boat.  She would have to have gone to St Thomas and then by boat there BUT she'd need a US passport to clear immigration and enter British waters.  There are only about 100-150 residents on that island but each night tourists come by boat to party.  She would be spotted and filmed if she was hanging out.  She would die of boredom if stuck in a room. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: July 22, 2011, 07:23:26 AM »

[/quote]

I understand your frustration.  It is hard raising a family.  Just because things look a certain way on the outside, doesn't always mean things are the way you
are seeing them.

Your children are learning about sacrafice, and are fortunate to have a parent who puts them first instead of your "fanoota".
[/quote]

What exactly is a "fanoota" please?

Furthering my annoyance, I was just reading how Lindsay Lohan was in court again.  Now, don't get me wrong, I want her in court, but come on.  The girl had a DUI in 2007.  It is now 2011, and she cannot get off probation, 4 years.  it is absolutely mindnumbing to me that one can go from a murder 1 charge to no probation, nothing.  She was found guilty to 4 counts of lying to police, why is she not on probation for those charges?  And, how does one do probation while in jail?

Mindnumbing. 

No counseling, nothing.  Lindsay was told she has 21 days to get a therapist or she will be revoked. 

Help me understand this craziness or special favors that the skenky one gets.   

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: July 22, 2011, 07:26:16 AM »

Yes, that is quite a chunk of change, but such a beautiful idea.  Hey, if enough monkeys chipped in, we could buy a brick together.  Anyone interested?  We just need 84 monkeys to do it!

I would definitely chip in. 

Count me in

I can chip in too...keep me updated.

That makes 3 of us, so so far 28 bux each.  LOL

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: July 22, 2011, 07:33:06 AM »

are seeing them.

[/quote]

What exactly is a "fanoota" please?

Furthering my annoyance, I was just reading how Lindsay Lohan was in court again.  Now, don't get me wrong, I want her in court, but come on.  The girl had a DUI in 2007.  It is now 2011, and she cannot get off probation, 4 years.  it is absolutely mindnumbing to me that one can go from a murder 1 charge to no probation, nothing.  She was found guilty to 4 counts of lying to police, why is she not on probation for those charges?  And, how does one do probation while in jail?

Mindnumbing. 

No counseling, nothing.  Lindsay was told she has 21 days to get a therapist or she will be revoked. 

Help me understand this craziness or special favors that the skenky one gets.   
[/quote]

I messed up the quotes trying to save space and snip.  Sorry folks.

Northern Girl, thank youi so much for your very sweet comments.  I love doing for my kids, and am proud that we do do it, but sometimes when I see schleps like KC living off everybody else, and I am sitting her trying to keep my eyes open during my 7 day a week 10-8 or 9 am night shifts, I get a bit testy and wonder why I don't just quit and live off everybody else too. 

Oh and Lindsay cannot afford therapy, but wore 1200 shoes to court. 

Some of these schleps really have nerve.  If I were her judge, I would have told her to sell her shoes.  She did tell her to find a therapist that accepts credit cards, since we know she can shop really well so must have credit cards instead of cash.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: July 22, 2011, 07:33:39 AM »

http://www.webcamsmania.com/webcam/soggydollarbar#

Webcam not working of me....gets to 2, then goes back to 5 in countdown.

Doesn't work for me either.  I get a red X in left corner with a box where it looks like an image should be.

Humm, wied.  You think she might be hinging around there?

I doubt it - many places turn off their web cams at night because you can't see anything but darkness.

kk, it's up now....does look beautiful.... ::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #417 on: July 22, 2011, 07:34:51 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/283237/?cmpid=caseytwitter
Beginning to heal: George and Cindy Anthony may talk soon, lawyer says
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, July 21, 2011 7:45 PM
What he does know is the couple may soon talk about the ordeal.

"It's part of the healing process," Lippman said, "so I figure they'll start talking about things sooner rather than later."

Lippman also said the couple was looking at going on a trip, with the help of supporters. The tip was not paid for by any media organization. They will also stay in Orlando.

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.

Well, that Al Taylor's backup plan was to talk to George and Cindy.

I would definitely require a lie detector for any of them.

So, reports have it they are using their ill gotten gains to scam another  trip to the Bahamas. (see 2009 Bahama pics - old dogs, new tricks)

They will probably fly there if they are obtaining passports. (you need them to get back in to this country)

I do hope any Bahamians reading this will have their cell phone cams & flip cams at the ready... and do, by all means, send us the pictures.

To the Bahamas, we apologize you will have to suffer a visit from the Anthony trash! They'd be in US jail already if some of us were calling the shots. No doubt.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: July 22, 2011, 07:34:58 AM »

http://www.webcamsmania.com/webcam/soggydollarbar#

Webcam not working of me....gets to 2, then goes back to 5 in countdown.

Doesn't work for me either.  I get a red X in left corner with a box where it looks like an image should be.

Humm, wied.  You think she might be hinging around there?

I doubt it - many places turn off their web cams at night because you can't see anything but darkness.

kk, it's up now....does look beautiful.... ::justice2NJ::

Yay, it works for me too.  I want to go there. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: July 22, 2011, 07:36:10 AM »

http://www.khou.com/news/Texas-EquuSearch-lawsuit-to-Casey-Anthony-Admit-that-you-knew-Caylee-was-dead-125984413.html
Texas EquuSearch lawsuit to Casey Anthony: Admit that you knew Caylee was dead
July 21, 2011

EquuSearch says Anthony knew all along that her daughter was dead, but she let them conduct a massive search effort anyway – and spend more than $100,000 in the process.

Anthony’s lawyers received the discovery questions from the EquuSearch lawsuit Wednesday.

There are 15 discovery questions Anthony is required to answer in writing – under oath -- within 30 days.

Among them:

"Admit that your daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, died on June 16, 2009."

"Admit that all statements made by Attorney Jose Baez in his opening statement in your criminal trial are true."

"Admit that you told Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in September 2008 that you believed that Caylee Marie Anthony was alive."

Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murder in her daughter’s death earlier this month – a verdict Miller called "unbelievable."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.