April 28, 2024, 06:28:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 376256 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #420 on: July 22, 2011, 07:40:41 AM »

So, reports have it they are using their ill gotten gains to scam another  trip to the Bahamas. (see 2009 Bahama pics - old dogs, new tricks)

They will probably fly there if they are obtaining passports. (you need them to get back in to this country)

I do hope any Bahamians reading this will have their cell phone cams & flip cams at the ready... and do, by all means, send us the pictures.

To the Bahamas, we apologize you will have to suffer a visit from the Anthony trash! They'd be in US jail already if some of us were calling the shots. No doubt.

What are they doing in the last picture.  Oh, and I do not really care to see/read/hear a word they have to say.  Unless it is, KC is a slore baby killer and we are going to sue her, then they need to STFU. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: July 22, 2011, 07:45:25 AM »

http://www.khou.com/news/Texas-EquuSearch-lawsuit-to-Casey-Anthony-Admit-that-you-knew-Caylee-was-dead-125984413.html
Texas EquuSearch lawsuit to Casey Anthony: Admit that you knew Caylee was dead
July 21, 2011

::snipping2::
EquuSearch says Anthony knew all along that her daughter was dead, but she let them conduct a massive search effort anyway – and spend more than $100,000 in the process.

Anthony’s lawyers received the discovery questions from the EquuSearch lawsuit Wednesday.

There are 15 discovery questions Anthony is required to answer in writing – under oath -- within 30 days.

Among them:

"Admit that your daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, died on June 16, 2009."

"Admit that all statements made by Attorney Jose Baez in his opening statement in your criminal trial are true."

"Admit that you told Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in September 2008 that you believed that Caylee Marie Anthony was alive."

Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murder in her daughter’s death earlier this month – a verdict Miller called "unbelievable."

I hope that is a misprint and not in the legal papers that way.  And why do most people have to sit for depos, and she does not? 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: July 22, 2011, 07:53:20 AM »

Yes, that is quite a chunk of change, but such a beautiful idea.  Hey, if enough monkeys chipped in, we could buy a brick together.  Anyone interested?  We just need 84 monkeys to do it!

I would definitely chip in. 

Count me in

I can chip in too...keep me updated.

That makes 3 of us, so so far 28 bux each.  LOL

Nope... I posted last night or early this morning that I would participate...count me in..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: July 22, 2011, 08:00:23 AM »

Yes, that is quite a chunk of change, but such a beautiful idea.  Hey, if enough monkeys chipped in, we could buy a brick together.  Anyone interested?  We just need 84 monkeys to do it!

Count me in

Nope... I posted last night or early this morning that I would participate...count me in..

Sorry Zoomom...got in your space...not enough coffee ...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: July 22, 2011, 08:14:50 AM »

Count me in

Oh cool Cubbee, now down to 21 bux each.  Thank you!!  We are getting there.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: July 22, 2011, 08:16:04 AM »

Count me in

See, now I done got in your space, but my excuse is too much coffee.  Up all night working, so about time for bed, right after my corn muffins finish cooking.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: July 22, 2011, 08:21:11 AM »

Apparently it is possible for the FBI to try the skenky one in Federal court. 

Jaime Schmidt
Steven Gutierrez, Petition Organizer
I JUST SPOKE WITH THE FBI IN TAMPA AND CONFIRMED THIS IS POSSIBLE BUT IT IS UP TO THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE IN ORLANDO, let's keep pushing guys!!! PLEASE REPOST
http://www.change.org/petition​s/the-us-supreme-court-try-cas​ey-anthony-in-federal-court
www.change.org

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groups/216775268360387?ap=1

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: July 22, 2011, 08:35:04 AM »

I do not understand why TES filed the below papers.  Isn't he suing for his money back?  So how does that start out in the courts?  Shouldn't there be a court hearing? 

Also, I wonder if the skenky one will answer any of the questions on it.  They are surely explosive.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/documents/EquuSearch-Casey-Anthony-Request-for-Admissions.pdf

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: July 22, 2011, 08:41:26 AM »

This was posted on fb....

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2277829550634&set=o.171214236254798&type=1&theater

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: July 22, 2011, 08:41:50 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/283237/?cmpid=caseytwitter
Beginning to heal: George and Cindy Anthony may talk soon, lawyer says
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, July 21, 2011 7:45 PM
What he does know is the couple may soon talk about the ordeal.

"It's part of the healing process," Lippman said, "so I figure they'll start talking about things sooner rather than later."

Lippman also said the couple was looking at going on a trip, with the help of supporters. The tip was not paid for by any media organization. They will also stay in Orlando.

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.

Well, that Al Taylor's backup plan was to talk to George and Cindy.

I would definitely require a lie detector for any of them.

So, reports have it they are using their ill gotten gains to scam another  trip to the Bahamas. (see 2009 Bahama pics - old dogs, new tricks)

They will probably fly there if they are obtaining passports. (you need them to get back in to this country)

I do hope any Bahamians reading this will have their cell phone cams & flip cams at the ready... and do, by all means, send us the pictures.

To the Bahamas, we apologize you will have to suffer a visit from the Anthony trash! They'd be in US jail already if some of us were calling the shots. No doubt.

Well doesn't that last pic of George just look like the cat that at the canary?
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: July 22, 2011, 08:48:04 AM »

I do not understand why TES filed the below papers.  Isn't he suing for his money back?  So how does that start out in the courts?  Shouldn't there be a court hearing? 

Also, I wonder if the skenky one will answer any of the questions on it.  They are surely explosive.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/documents/EquuSearch-Casey-Anthony-Request-for-Admissions.pdf
Maybe TES isn't really doing it for the money.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: July 22, 2011, 08:52:22 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/21/ng.01.html

Good morning,

Tot mom is not included in HLN's (NG) transcripts, instead missing "baby Kate" is the priority, good choice. 

Trimm alerted us to Mr. Taylor's interview on Issues...the transcripts for Mr. T
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/21/ijvm.01.html

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Is TV Deal Close for Casey Anthony?

Aired July 21, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

Muffy where ever you are Smile - posting the link first is the ideal solution to absent mindness 

I read the NG transcripts this am and about 3/4 through she does talk about CA. It is discussing the 5 things that were left out of trial that could have changed the jury decision. Video that is still sealed, Lee telling about the argument between Cindy and Casey June 15th, Casey had been talking with Kiomarie Cruz about Kio adopting Caylee but Cindy wouldn't let her, the diary entry and two snitches in jail said Casey told about putting chloroform on a rag to keep Caylee quite. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: July 22, 2011, 08:54:41 AM »

http://www.naplesnews.com/blogs/my-thoughts-exactly-annette-kniola/2011/jul/22/anthony/
I Know Where Casey Anthony Is!
My Thoughts Exactly by Annette Kniola
    By Annette Kniola
    Posted July 22, 2011 at 8:33 a.m.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #433 on: July 22, 2011, 08:55:11 AM »

Count me in

Count me in!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: July 22, 2011, 08:57:55 AM »

Now NG is saying there are 5 pieces of new evidence that would have convicted tot mom.

She just drags it out...milks tid bits for all they're worth.

I'll stay with it, but boy, I don't want to.
I have watched Nancy Grace for eons. She gives great exposure to missing children, but I began to lose respect for her
when she defended Ronald Cummngs. It made me ill !

I was surprised when she equally defended George Anthony. IMO he did something CRIMINAL to Casey over the years to cause such emotional unbalance with her. IF this is true, there is no statue of limitations I believe for sex crimes. We may see George held accountable for something as time passes.

I respect the jury's decision. It is our  American system. I don't have to agree with the decision, but I can accept and respect it. I think that our prisons are full of peple who are innocent and were unjustly accused, as well as our streets have many cunnng people roamng freely, who "got off," and should have been convicted.

My point is about Nancy Grace. She twists the facts and acts like a know it all. Her bombshells are disgustng. I can barely stand to listen to her anymore. What is she accomplishing with all of the bad mouthing of Casey ? NOTHING !! OLD NEWS lady, move on and constructively focus on Elisa Baker and her dufus hubby, KYRON, and Hailey Dunn. They cannot be forgotten, but as long as Nancy Grace plays old broken records repeatedly, we will not move forward to locating these other precious children !

I love her most of the time, NG that is.  I also DO NOT THINK THAT GEORGE did anything to KC.  Some people are just born evil and KC is one of them.  I will never resepct this jury's decision.  It was based on lies that the dumfense told and they bought hook, line, and sinker. 

Casey may have been born evil , I don't know but I definately think she was nurtured in evilness, all children lie and try to manipulate their parents but children are taught that it's not going to be tolerated, I think in Casey's case, she was allowed to lie and manipulate and had her family to clean up the mess when things came to light, whether George molested her or not, I do not know but I do know that it does not make one a murderer or pure evil, if that was the case, we would see alot more people like Casey and she's definately one of a kind. I truly think the whole family is evil and Caylee was the sweetest thing to have happened to them, too bad they didn't know what to do with such goodness, none of them deserved her.jmo
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: July 22, 2011, 09:03:38 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: July 22, 2011, 09:05:34 AM »

For those that may not realize, those photos are of the Anthonys on their 2009 cruise.  Not currently.

In fact, Red did a front page post on it back in 2009
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/10/21/cindy-george-anthony-lee-and-mallory-on-a-cruise-caption-contest-hey-casey-wish-you-were-here/
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 09:07:46 AM by klaasend » Logged
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #437 on: July 22, 2011, 09:19:15 AM »

http://www.naplesnews.com/blogs/my-thoughts-exactly-annette-kniola/2011/jul/22/anthony/
    By Annette Kniola

You are not Connie are you???

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: July 22, 2011, 09:22:56 AM »

Now NG is saying there are 5 pieces of new evidence that would have convicted tot mom.

She just drags it out...milks tid bits for all they're worth.

I'll stay with it, but boy, I don't want to.
I have watched Nancy Grace for eons. She gives great exposure to missing children, but I began to lose respect for her
when she defended Ronald Cummngs. It made me ill !

I was surprised when she equally defended George Anthony. IMO he did something CRIMINAL to Casey over the years to cause such emotional unbalance with her. IF this is true, there is no statue of limitations I believe for sex crimes. We may see George held accountable for something as time passes.

I respect the jury's decision. It is our  American system. I don't have to agree with the decision, but I can accept and respect it. I think that our prisons are full of peple who are innocent and were unjustly accused, as well as our streets have many cunnng people roamng freely, who "got off," and should have been convicted.

My point is about Nancy Grace. She twists the facts and acts like a know it all. Her bombshells are disgustng. I can barely stand to listen to her anymore. What is she accomplishing with all of the bad mouthing of Casey ? NOTHING !! OLD NEWS lady, move on and constructively focus on Elisa Baker and her dufus hubby, KYRON, and Hailey Dunn. They cannot be forgotten, but as long as Nancy Grace plays old broken records repeatedly, we will not move forward to locating these other precious children !

I love her most of the time, NG that is.  I also DO NOT THINK THAT GEORGE did anything to KC.  Some people are just born evil and KC is one of them.  I will never resepct this jury's decision.  It was based on lies that the dumfense told and they bought hook, line, and sinker. 

Casey may have been born evil , I don't know but I definately think she was nurtured in evilness, all children lie and try to manipulate their parents but children are taught that it's not going to be tolerated, I think in Casey's case, she was allowed to lie and manipulate and had her family to clean up the mess when things came to light, whether George molested her or not, I do not know but I do know that it does not make one a murderer or pure evil, if that was the case, we would see alot more people like Casey and she's definately one of a kind. I truly think the whole family is evil and Caylee was the sweetest thing to have happened to them, too bad they didn't know what to do with such goodness, none of them deserved her.jmo

You're right Serenity, usually parents see the evil beginning to show and work to change it before it gets out of hand.  In this case, her parents encouarged it by not making her face consequences. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: July 22, 2011, 09:23:05 AM »

By Annette Kniola

You are not Connie are you???
No.    Just Trimm.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.